BASIC PIZZA DOUGH
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield two 1-pound dough balls
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Whisk 1 1/3 cups warm water (105 degrees F) and the sugar in a bowl; sprinkle the yeast on top. Set aside until foamy, about 10 minutes. Stir in the olive oil.
- Whisk the flour and salt in a large bowl. Make a well in the center of the flour and pour in the yeast mixture. Gradually stir with a wooden spoon to make a rough dough.
- Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface. Knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes, dusting with more flour if necessary. Form into 2 balls. Brush 2 large bowls with olive oil, add a ball of dough to each and turn to coat with the oil. Cover tightly with plastic wrap and set aside at room temperature until doubled in size, about 1 hour, 30 minutes. Roll out and top as desired, or wrap in plastic wrap and freeze up to 1 month.
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH
This easy pizza dough recipe is the key to making an extraordinary homemade pizza. We use all-purpose flour because double zero is hard to find. But if you're lucky enough to live near an Italian market or willing to purchase double zero flour online, using this flour will take your crust to the next level. You won't be disappointed with the results! -Josh Rink, Taste of Home Food Stylist
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 crusts (8 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a small bowl, mix warm water and 1 teaspoon sugar; add yeast and whisk until dissolved. Let stand until bubbles form on surface. In a large bowl, whisk 3 cups flour, salt, remaining 1 teaspoon sugar and, if desired, dried herbs. Make a well in center; add yeast mixture and oil. Stir until smooth. Add enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. , Turn onto a floured surface; knead, adding more flour to surface as needed until no longer sticky and dough is smooth and elastic, 6-8 minutes. Place in a large greased bowl; turn once to grease top. Cover and let rise in a warm place for 30 minutes; transfer bowl to refrigerator and chill overnight. Allow dough to come to room temperature, about 30 minutes, before rolling.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144 calories, Fat 5g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 121mg sodium, Carbohydrate 22g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
For your next pizza night at home, make Bobby Flay's homemade Pizza Dough recipe from Food Network, and finish it with your favorite toppings.
Provided by Bobby Flay
Yield 2 (14-inch) pizza crusts
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine the bread flour, sugar, yeast and kosher salt in the bowl of a stand mixer and combine. While the mixer is running, add the water and 2 tablespoons of the oil and beat until the dough forms into a ball. If the dough is sticky, add additional flour, 1 tablespoon at a time, until the dough comes together in a solid ball. If the dough is too dry, add additional water, 1 tablespoon at a time. Scrape the dough onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead into a smooth, firm ball.
- Grease a large bowl with the remaining 2 teaspoons olive oil, add the dough, cover the bowl with plastic wrap and put it in a warm area to let it double in size, about 1 hour. Turn the dough out onto a lightly floured surface and divide it into 2 equal pieces. Cover each with a clean kitchen towel or plastic wrap and let them rest for 10 minutes.
QUICK BASIC PIZZA DOUGH
This homemade pizza crust comes together quickly-give the dough time to rise and a couple of kneads, and it's done! Use it as a base for your favorite pie and have an at-home pizza night.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 2 pounds
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Pour 1 1/2 cups warm water into a large bowl; sprinkle with yeast and let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
- Whisk sugar, oil, and salt into yeast mixture. Add flour and stir until a sticky dough forms. Transfer dough to an oiled bowl and brush top with oil. Cover bowl with plastic wrap and set aside in a warm, draft-free place until dough has doubled in bulk, about 1 hour. Turn out onto a lightly floured surface and gently knead 1 or 2 times before using.
- Dough can be stored in an oiled bowl, covered with plastic, in refrigerator up to 2 hours. To freeze, wrap dough in plastic and freeze in a resealable freezer bag up to 3 months. If you plan to use it in a recipe that calls for half a batch, divide it before freezing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 308 g, Fat 8 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 7 g
PIZZA DOUGH I
- Combine flour, salt, sugar, and yeast in a large bowl. Mix in oil and warm water. Spread out on a large pizza pan. Top as desired.
- Bake at 375 degrees C (190 degrees C) for 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 111.8 calories, Carbohydrate 20.1 g, Fat 2.1 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 2.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.3 g, Sodium 156.2 mg, Sugar 0.9 g
WORLD'S BEST PIZZA CRUST
My mom makes the best pizza crust on several continents. It's fast and easy. Excellent as a white pizza or traditional red sauce, any toppings go.
Provided by Isabeau
Categories Low Cholesterol
Yield 1 pizza, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Dissolve yeast and sugar in water.
- Beat in ½ flour.
- Add salt, oil and rest of flour (add more if needed to make handle-able dough).
- Rise in oiled bowl.
- Place on greased pan.
- Add sauce, cheese, etc.
- Bake at 450 20 -25 minutes (til brown).
QUICK AND EASY PIZZA DOUGH
Making pizza dough from scratch is no doubt a labor of love-but that doesn't mean it can't be fast and easy too. Just 30 minutes after forming and resting the dough, you can use it as the base for this classic pie, or get creative and make something like this tri-color salad pizza or an antipasto-inspired slice.
Provided by Greg Lofts
Yield Makes 1 pound
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine water, yeast, and sugar in a bowl; let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes. Add flour, salt, and oil, and stir until a ragged dough forms. Transfer to a lightly floured work surface.
- Knead with floured hands until dough is smooth, elastic, and tacky but no longer sticky, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a bowl brushed with oil, turning dough to evenly coat. Cover with plastic wrap and let stand in a warm, draft-free place until doubled in volume, 30 to 45 minutes.
This pizza dough is very easy to put together, and it's enough for four 10-inch-diameter pizzas. It is best if prepared in advance and refrigerated overnight. Refrigerated dough will keep several days. It may also be successfully frozen and thawed. Keeping preweighed individual frozen dough balls on hand makes it easy to have pizza whenever you like. (Thaw dough overnight in the refrigerator or leave at room temperature for several hours.)
Provided by David Tanis
Categories easy, pizza and calzones, main course
Yield 4 dough balls (8 ounces/225 grams each)
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Put 1 3/4 cups/420 milliliters lukewarm water in a mixing bowl (use a stand mixer or food processor if you prefer). Sprinkle yeast over water and let dissolve, about 2 minutes.
- Add flour, salt and olive oil and mix well until flour is incorporated and dough forms, about 5 minutes. It may look a little rough or pockmarked.
- Lightly dust a work surface with flour. Turn dough out onto surface and knead lightly until it looks smooth, 3 to 4 minutes. Cut dough into 4 equal pieces, about 8 ounces/225 grams each.
- Wrap dough pieces individually in resealable zipper bags and refrigerate for several hours or, for best results, overnight; you can also freeze it for future use. (You can skip this rise in the refrigerator and use the dough right away, but this cool, slow rise makes it easier to stretch and gives the pizza a crisper texture and more nuanced flavor.)
- To use dough, form each piece into a smooth, firm ball, and place on a flour-dusted or parchment-lined baking sheet. (If you froze the dough, leave it at room temperature for several hours first, or defrost overnight in the refrigerator.) Flour lightly, cover loosely with plastic wrap and top with a kitchen towel. Leave to rise in a warm spot until doubled in size, about 30 minutes. Each dough ball with make a 10-inch diameter pizza.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 253, UnsaturatedFat 3 grams, Carbohydrate 48 grams, Fat 3 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 7 grams, SaturatedFat 0 grams, Sodium 153 milligrams, Sugar 0 grams
More about "pizza dough recipes"
HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH | RICARDO
5/5 (407)Total Time 10 minsCategory Main Dishes
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - JO COOKS
BASIC PIZZA DOUGH | RICARDO
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE STRAIGHT FROM NAPLES
GLUTEN FREE GREEK YOGURT PIZZA CRUST - CONFESSIONS OF A FIT FOODIE
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BEST PIZZA DOUGH - AN ITALIAN IN MY KITCHEN
THE ULTIMATE PIZZA DOUGH | CANADIAN LIVING
PERFECT PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | ALTON BROWN
22 CREATIVE RECIPES WITH PIZZA DOUGH | EAT THIS, NOT THAT!
10 PILLSBURY PIZZA CRUST RECIPES THAT GO BEYOND PIZZA
26 THINGS TO MAKE WITH PIZZA DOUGH (THAT AREN’T PLAIN OL’ …
CLASSIC NEW YORK-STYLE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
PERFECT PIZZA DOUGH - SOBEYS INC.
EASY NO-KNEAD PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
BASIC PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | MAGGIE BEER
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE – BEST EVER HOMEMADE PIZZA! | RECIPETIN EATS
ARTISAN PIZZA DOUGH | FOOD & WINE
THE BEST HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - TASTE AND TELL
THE BEST HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - BBC FOOD
HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH FOR BEGINNERS - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
PIZZA CRUST | KING ARTHUR BAKING
THE BEST PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - SUGAR SPUN RUN
BEST-EVER PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE (NO KNEAD) - GEMMA’S BIGGER …
HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER RECIPES
EASY HOMEMADE PIZZA DOUGH FOR BEGINNERS - MY GREEK DISH
WE TRIED 4 POPULAR PIZZA DOUGH RECIPES - HERE'S THE BEST | KITCHN
HOMEMADE PIZZA & PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - SIMPLY RECIPES
PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
GIADA’S FAMOUS PIZZA DOUGH | GIADZY
AUTHENTIC ITALIAN PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE | ORIGINAL HOMEMADE
BEST BASIC PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE PIZZA DOUGH
CLASSIC PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE - SIMPLE — OONI UNITED KINGDOM
BASIC PIZZA DOUGH - PERFECT ITALIANO
BEST PIZZA DOUGH RECIPE (EASY TO MAKE!) - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
HOW TO DEVELOP GLUTEN IN PIZZA DOUGH – GOZNEY
PIZZA DOUGH - LIDIA
QUICK AND EASY PIZZA DOUGH (5 MINUTES PREP!) - THE RECIPE REBEL
PIZZA DOUGH AND CRUST RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #healthy #flat-shapes #breads #main-dish #american #oven #easy #finger-food #kid-friendly #pizza #dietary #low-cholesterol #low-in-something #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation
You'll also love