EASY HOMEMADE MOCHA
- In a small pot or microwave-safe cup, stir together sugar, cocoa powder, and water. Heat on the stove (or in your microwave for about 15 seconds), and stir until sugar and cocoa powder dissolve and sauce is completely smooth.
- Stir in coffee and milk and continue to heat until steaming (about 30 seconds in the microwave). If making on the stove, you can whisk the mixture vigorously until foamy. Pour into a cup, top with whipped cream if desired, and enjoy!
- Combine all ingredients except the water and optional whipped cream in a mason jar. Screw the lid on securely and wrap top with a towel (in case your jar leaks). Give a few very good shakes, until everything is well-mixed and mixture is foamy.
- Pour into a mug and microwave for 30 seconds or until steaming. Top with whipped cream if desired. Enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 139 kcal, ServingSize 1 serving
AZUCENA'S HOMEMADE MOCHA
- Pour milk into a large microwave-safe container; heat in microwave until warmed, 1 to 2 minutes.n
- Stir sweetener and cocoa powder into the warmed milk to dissolve completely.n
- Froth the milk according to your espresso machine's directions.n
- Stir espresso into the frothed milk mixture.n
Nutrition Facts : Calories 103.8 calories, Carbohydrate 11.4 g, Cholesterol 14.6 mg, Fat 4.1 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 6.6 g, SaturatedFat 2.6 g, Sodium 83.5 mg, Sugar 9.8 g
- Pour milk into a steaming pitcher and heat to 145 degrees F to 165 degrees F (65 to 70 degrees C) using the steaming wand. Measure the chocolate syrup into a large coffee mug. Brew espresso, then add to mug. Pour the steamed milk into the mug, using a spoon to hold back the foam. Top with whipped cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 266 calories, Carbohydrate 39.1 g, Cholesterol 26.7 mg, Fat 7.2 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, Sodium 162 mg, Sugar 33.2 g
MOCHA BAKED ALASKAS
Make these baked Alaskas ahead of time-you can torch the completed desserts and freeze them up to 24 hours before serving. -Kerry Dingwall, Ponte Vedra, Florida
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place chocolate in a small bowl. In a small saucepan, bring cream just to a boil. Pour over chocolate; whisk until smooth. Refrigerate, stirring occasionally, until completely cooled, about 1 hour., Meanwhile, slice pound cake horizontally into three layers. Cut cake into six 3-in. circles; brush tops with coffee (save remaining cake for another use)., Line six jumbo muffin cups with foil liners. Spoon ice cream into each. Top with ganache, spreading evenly. Place cake, coffee side down, over ganache, pressing gently. Cover and freeze until firm, about 3 hours., In a large heavy saucepan, combine the egg whites, sugar and cream of tartar. With a hand mixer, beat on low speed for 1 minute. Continue beating over low heat until egg white mixture reaches 160°, about 10 minutes. Transfer to a bowl. Add vanilla and salt; beat until stiff glossy peaks form and sugar is dissolved., Invert layered cakes onto an ungreased foil-lined baking sheet; remove foil liners. Immediately spread meringue over cakes, sealing to cover completely., Heat with a kitchen torch or broil 8 in. from the heat for 3-4 minutes or until meringue is lightly browned. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts :
HOMEMADE MOCHA MIX
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Store in an airtight container.
- For an individual cup, put 1/4 cup of the mix in a 10-12 oz mug with hot water.
- Stir and enjoy!
If you have a coffee machine, treat yourself to a comforting, chocolatey mocha. You don't need to be a trained barista with our easy recipe
Provided by Kane Statton
Categories Breakfast, Brunch
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Make around 35ml espresso using a coffee machine and pour into the base of your cup. Add the drinking chocolate and mix well until smooth.
- Steam the milk with the steamer attachment so that it has around 4-6cm of foam on top. Hold the jug so that the spout is about 3-4cm above the cup and pour the milk in steadily. As the volume within the cup increases, bring the jug as close to the surface of the drink as possible whilst aiming into the centre. Once the milk jug is almost touching the surface of the coffee, tilt to speed up the rate of pour. As you accelerate, the milk will hit the back of the cup and start naturally folding in on itself to create a pattern on the top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 168 calories, Fat 9 grams fat, SaturatedFat 6 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 12 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 11 grams sugar, Protein 9 grams protein, Sodium 0.3 milligram of sodium
More about "azucenas homemade mocha recipes"
HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA AT HOME - REAL GOOD COFFEE …
30 TOTALLY INDULGENT MOCHA DESSERT RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
HOW TO MAKE AN ICED MOCHA FIVE WAYS TO SUNDAY - PRIMARY COFFEE
DELICIOUS ICED MOCHA RECIPE (WITH PICTURES) - COFFEE AFFECTION
STARBUCKS ICED MOCHA RECIPE (COPYCAT) - ESPRESSO COFFEE TIME
HOMEMADE MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO - VEENA AZMANOV
MOCHA ICED COFFEE RECIPE | QUICK AND EASY HOMEMADE MOCHA
MEXICAN MOCHA RECIPE - A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
MOCHA RECIPE, HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA - SWASTHI'S RECIPES
MOCHA RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
AZUCENAS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS.COM
HOMEMADE CAFE MOCHA - BAKERS TABLE
ICED MOCHA RECIPE - BAKING MISCHIEF
HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA LATTE (EASY HOMEMADE RECIPE)
CREAMY BLENDED FROZEN MOCHA - JUST 6 INGREDIENTS!
HOW TO MAKE DELICIOUS MOCHA AT HOME – STEP BY STEP RECIPE
EASY RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA AT HOME | BEAN BOX®
12 DECADENT MOCHA DESSERT RECIPES FOR COFFEE LOVERS - CHATELAINE
MEXICAN MOCHA RECIPE: 5 SIMPLE STEPS - COFFEE AFFECTION
MOCHA COCOA RECIPE - LIVING ON A DIME
MEXICAN MOCHA RECIPE (AZTEC MOCHA) - WHISKAFFAIR
3 WAYS TO MAKE A MOCHA (FROM SIMPLE TO AWESOME) - YOUTUBE
HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA AT HOME: EASY RECIPE TO TRY IN 2022
EASY HOMEMADE MOCHA FRAPPUCCINO RECIPE - THRIFTY FRUGAL MOM
HOMEMADE MOCHA MIX RECIPE - TODAY'S CREATIVE LIFE
HOMEMADE MOCHA CHOCOLATE SYRUP RECIPE - GOOD CHEAP EATS
HOW TO MAKE A MOCHA – A COUPLE COOKS
HEALTHY HOMEMADE MOCHA – KOFFEE KULT
EASY ICED MOCHA RECIPE WITH DIY MOCHA SYRUP | WHOLEFULLY
EASY MOCHA RECIPE - COFFEE AT THREE
HOW TO MAKE A CAFE MOCHA (RECIPE) - ESPRESSO & COFFEE GUIDE
HOMEMADE MOCHA SYRUP RECIPE - REAL: THE KITCHEN AND BEYOND
HOMEMADE MOCHA RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
MOCHA RECIPES - 15 MAJORLY DELICIOUS MOCHA RECIPES
HOW TO MAKE THE BEST MOCHA—ACCORDING TO THE PROS
MOCHA RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HOMEMADE MOCHA COFFEE CREAMER: AN EASY COFFEE CREAMER RECIPE
EASY BLENDED ICED MOCHA (AKA MOCHA FRAPPE) - FOODIECRUSH
OAXACAN LATTE: THE MEXICAN MOCHA
MOCHA MADE WITH HOT COCOA MIX - SWEETPHI
SECRET RECIPE CLUB: HOMEMADE MOCHACCINO MARSHMALLOWS
AZUCENA'S HOMEMADE MOCHA | RECIPESTY
You'll also love