BACON AND TOMATO CUPS
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Lightly grease a mini muffin pan.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon until evenly brown. Drain on paper towels. Crumble bacon into a medium mixing bowl; add chopped tomato, onion, Swiss cheese, mayonnaise, and basil.
- Separate biscuits into halves horizontally. Place each half into prepared mini muffin pan. Fill each biscuit half with the bacon mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until golden brown, 10 to 12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 216.1 calories, Carbohydrate 15 g, Cholesterol 18.2 mg, Fat 15.1 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 5.3 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 429.6 mg, Sugar 2 g
TOMATO BACON CUPS
These savory biscuits have a flavorful tomato and bacon filling. "I got the recipe at a friend's house one Thanksgiving," Paige English relates from Portland, Oregon. "I've made them at special gatherings ever since. They always disappear fast."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2-1/2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a large bowl, combine the tomato, mayonnaise, bacon, cheese, onion and basil; set aside. Split each biscuit into three layers; press each layer into an ungreased miniature muffin cup. , Spoon tomato mixture into cups. Bake at 450° for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 73 calories, Fat 5g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 161mg sodium, Carbohydrate 5g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS
Miniature crusts are filled with a mixture of bacon, tomatoes, basil and Swiss cheese in these simple and delicious appetizers.
Provided by Danelle
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Fry bacon until crisp; drain on paper towels and crumble into a medium bowl.
- Cut biscuits into quarters. Press each biscuit piece into one section of a lightly greased mini muffin tin to form a cup.
- Add chopped tomato, green onion, cheese, mayonnaise and basil to bacon and mix well. Season with salt and pepper, to taste. Divide bacon and tomato mixture evenly among the muffin cups.
- Bake for 10-12 minutes, or until heated through and golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 106 calories, Carbohydrate 3 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 17 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 8 grams fat, Fiber 0 grams fiber, Protein 5 grams protein, SaturatedFat 3 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 189 milligrams sodium, Sugar 1 grams sugar, TransFat 0 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 5 grams unsaturated fat
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS
This is a great recipe, easy to make, and popular with kids! I recommend the Pillsbury Grands sized ones as easiest to use to make these tasty breakfast, lunch, or dinner treats.
Provided by Julesong
Yield 4-6 muffin cups
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spray or grease the cups of a muffin tin.
- In a skillet over medium heat, cook bacon and onion together until bacon is evenly browned and onion is soft; pour through sieve then let drain well and cool on paper towels.
- Combine cooled bacon/onion mixture with tomato, Swiss cheese, sour cream, mayonnaise, garlic powder, and basil.
- Flatten each biscuit with your hand or a rolling pin and press into the cups of the muffin tin; the dough needs to come to the top of each cup.
- Place a portion of the bacon mixture into each dough cup.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.
- Makes 4 to 6 muffin cups.
BACON TOMATO CASSEROLE
This recipe from my mother is simple to make and can be a main dish or side dish. Feel free to experiment with a variety of flavored stewed tomatoes.- Mary McGair, Milwaukie, Oregon
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4-6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large skillet, cook bacon over medium heat until crisp. Remove to paper towels to drain, reserving 2 tablespoons drippings. , In the drippings, saute the green pepper, onion, salt, marjoram, thyme and pepper for 5 minutes. Stir in tomatoes. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10 minutes. Stir in the noodles. Add half of the bacon., Transfer to a greased 2-qt. baking dish. Top with cheese and remaining bacon. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 363 calories, Fat 19g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 68mg cholesterol, Sodium 1150mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 17g protein.
TOMATO BACON SQUARES
- Preheat oven 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Place bacon in a large skillet over medium heat. Fry bacon until crisp. Drain on paper towels.
- Crumble bacon into a medium-size mixing bowl. Mix in bell pepper, tomatoes, and basil. In a separate small bowl, combine mayonnaise and garlic.
- Roll pizza crust into a 12x15 inch rectangular baking sheet. Spread the mayonnaise mixture evenly over the crust. Sprinkle the bacon mixture over the mayonnaise, and top the entire pizza with cheese.
- Bake 18 to 20 minutes or until the top is bubbly and the crust is golden brown. Cool and cut the pizza into 24 squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 87.9 calories, Carbohydrate 6.7 g, Cholesterol 8.3 mg, Fat 5.5 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 2.9 g, SaturatedFat 1.8 g, Sodium 151.2 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
BACON TOMATO CUPS
- Combine bacon, tomato, onion,Swiss Cheese, mayonnaise and basil in a bowl and mix well.
- Separate each dough round into 3 layers.
- Press one layer into each greased miniature muffin cup.
- (I line mine with rounds of pastry).
- Spoon the filling into each cup.
- Bake at 375*F for 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are brown.
More about "bacon and tomato cups recipes"
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS - THE HUNGRY WIFE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BAKED TOMATO CUP WITH BACON AND EGGS
BACON AND ROTEL CUPS ⋆ EASY APPETIZER ⋆ REAL HOUSEMOMS
BACON AND TOMATO CUP - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS - ANTIPASTI RECIPES
PROFESSIONAL CHEFS' 16 QUICKEST 5-INGREDIENT SUMMER RECIPES
BACON, TOMATO, AND CORN GALETTE | KAREN'S KITCHEN STORIES
CHEESY BACON AND TOMATO CUPS - RECIPES | PAMPERED …
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS | CANADA AGRICULTURE AND FOOD …
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS - EZCIPES.COM
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS | RECIPE | BACON, RECIPES, COOKING
TOMATO BACON CUPS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
DELICIOUS BACON TOMATO CUPS RECIPES – COOKING PEDIA
BACON TOMATO CUPS | RECIPE GOLDMINE RECIPES
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS | ONLINE RECIPES 101
TOMATO CUP RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
NO FUSS BACON TOMATO AND CHEESE CUPS > CALL ME PMC
GLUTEN-FREE BACON TOMATO CUPS - THE BEST GLUTEN-FREE APPETIZER!
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS | RECIPES, COOKING, COOKING RECIPES
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
81 EASY AND TASTY BACON TOMATO CUPS RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
EASY BACON TOMATO TART WITH PUFF PASTRY CRUST - MUST LOVE HOME
BITE SIZE BACON AND TOMATO BISCUIT CUPS WITH BASIL
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS | RECIPE | RECIPES, BACON, GOOD FOOD
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS | FREE COOKING RECIPES ARTICLE
BACON TOMATO CUPS (ALLRECIPES.COM) RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
THESE 7 BACON CUP RECIPES ARE WHAT DREAMS ARE MADE OF
SIMPLE TOMATO BACON SOUP - THE ENDLESS MEAL®
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS - MY RECIPE MAGIC
BACON TOMATO CUPS | TASTY KITCHEN: A HAPPY RECIPE COMMUNITY!
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS | RECIPESTY
BACON JALAPEñO CHEESE SKIRT-WRAPPED HOT DOG - THE GRILL DADS
BACON AND TOMATO CUPS RECIPES | ZAIQA
HOMEMADE PRETZEL DOGS RECIPE | RECETTE - PINTEREST
HEALTHY RECIPES: BACON AND TOMATO CUPS RECIPE
#bacon #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #breakfast #lunch #main-dish #eggs-dairy #pork #vegetables #oven #easy #beginner-cook #finger-food #kid-friendly #cheese #dietary #comfort-food #inexpensive #meat #taste-mood #equipment #number-of-servings #presentation
You'll also love