BLEU CHEESE AND BACON BURGERS
- For bleu cheese butter:
- In a small bowl with a fork, smash together butter and 2 tablespoons bleu cheese crumbles; set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir to combine ground beef, 1/3 cup bleu cheese crumbles, bacon pieces, and steak seasoning. Wet your hands to prevent sticking and shape into 4 patties slightly larger than the buns. Cover with plastic and set aside in refrigerator.
- Set up grill for direct cooking over high heat. Brush and oil grate before cooking. Salt and pepper burgers and place on hot grill. Cook for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium. Serve hot on toasted onion roll. Spread with bleu cheese butter, lettuce, tomato, onion, and sliced avocado, if using.
- INDOOR: Follow instructions for preparing burgers. Preheat broiler. Place burgers on wire rack over foil lined baking sheet or broiler pan. Broil 6 inches from heat source for 4 to 5 minutes per side for medium.
IMPOSSIBLY EASY BACON CHEESEBURGER BALLS (WITH MAKE-AHEAD DIRECTIONS)
All the flavor of a bacon cheeseburger is packed inside these bite-size appetizers!
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease bottom and sides of 15x10x1-inch pan.
- In large bowl, stir together all ingredients except ketchup and mustard, using hands or spoon. Shape mixture into 1-inch balls. Place in pan.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until brown. Immediately remove from pan. Serve warm with ketchup and mustard for dipping.
- Make-Ahead Directions: Make as directed through step 2. Cover and refrigerate up to 12 hours. Uncover, and bake as directed in step 3.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Carbohydrate 5 g, Cholesterol 20 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 230 mg, Sugar 0 g, TransFat 0 g
BLUE CHEESE BALL
Only five ingredients combine to make an unforgettable classic cheese ball with the distinctive flavor of blue cheese.
Provided by LOONEYPROFESSOR
Categories Appetizers and Snacks Dips and Spreads Recipes Cheese Dips and Spreads Recipes Cheese Ball Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 6
- In a medium bowl, stir together the cream cheese, blue cheese, Cheddar cheese, onion and Worcestershire sauce. Transfer to a separate bowl that has been lined with plastic wrap. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day, gather the cream cheese mixture into a ball. Spread the walnuts out on a dinner plate. Roll the cheese ball in nuts until coated. Refrigerate or serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 206.9 calories, Carbohydrate 2.5 g, Cholesterol 44.5 mg, Fat 19.4 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 6.8 g, SaturatedFat 9.7 g, Sodium 255.1 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
BACON CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL
This was a very dangerous recipe for me--I could not stop eating it. Recipe courtesy of A Thrifty Mom. Serving size is estimated, but you may want to double the recipe if you dare.
Provided by AmyZoe
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Mix all items together except the additional 1 cup of cheddar cheese that you will use to roll the ball inches.
- With a spoon pull mixture toward middle of the bowl and try to form a ball.
- Then cover and place in refrigerator until chilled and firm.
- After it has chilled, it will be easier to work with.
- Roll the cheese mixture into a ball and roll in additional cup of grated cheddar cheese.
- Roll until all sides are coated and press the cheese into the ball.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 279.5, Fat 25.1, SaturatedFat 12.8, Cholesterol 67.5, Sodium 386.7, Carbohydrate 4.6, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 1.9, Protein 9.6
BLUE CHEESE AND BACON TRUFFLES
Provided by Giada De Laurentiis
Yield 14 truffles
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place the bacon in a medium skillet and heat over medium heat. Cook the bacon until almost entirely crispy, about 10 minutes. Add the shallots and cook for an additional 2 minutes. Using a slotted spoon, scoop the bacon mixture into a medium bowl. Add the cream cheese and gorgonzola and mix well with a rubber spatula. Using a 1-tablespoon ice cream scoop, scoop little balls of the cheese mixture and roll them between your palms to smooth. Place on a plate, cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
- When ready to serve, allow the balls to sit at room temperature for 5 minutes. Mix together the pretzels and chives in a small bowl. Roll the truffles in the crushed pretzel mixture and serve.
BACON-BLEU CHEESE BALL
A zesty bleu-cheese, bacon, and onion cheese ball. Best served with multi-grain crackers. The recipe I reworked for this cheese ball called for 1 pound of bacon fried, drained, and crumbled. I didn't have time for all that, so used the bacon bits and found them at least as good and less mess. Make sure your cream cheese is really soft, or else it is a little hard to mix well. Bon Appetit!
Provided by marion
Categories Bacon Appetizers
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Stir cream cheese, bacon bits, blue cheese, salad dressing, green onions, and garlic powder together in a bowl. Form mixture into 2 balls, cover each with plastic wrap, and refrigerate until chilled and firm, 3 hours or overnight.
- Remove cheese balls from plastic wrap and roll in parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 125.1 calories, Carbohydrate 1.2 g, Cholesterol 31.4 mg, Fat 11.6 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 4.6 g, SaturatedFat 6.3 g, Sodium 292.6 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
BACON CHEESEBURGER BALLS
The first time I served these, my husband and kids thought we were having plain meatballs. Then they cut into the flavorful filling inside! -Cathy Lendvoy, Boharm, Saskatchewan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine egg and soup mix. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Divide into 36 portions; set aside. In another large bowl, combine the flour and milk until smooth. Add cheese and bacon; mix well. , Shape cheese mixture into 36 balls. Shape one beef portion around each cheese ball. In a shallow bowl, beat eggs for coating. Place cracker crumbs in another bowl. Dip meatballs into eggs, then coat with crumbs. , Heat oil in a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet over medium heat. Cook meatballs until meat is no longer pink and coating is golden brown, 10-12 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 75 calories, Fat 5g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 137mg sodium, Carbohydrate 2g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 4g protein.
BACON-CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL
Great for parties, served with butter crackers --- I have left the Tabasco as optional I like to add it in for some heat, all amounts may be adjusted to taste.
Provided by Kittencalrecipezazz
Categories < 15 Mins
Yield 10-12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Combine all ingredients; mix well then form into a ball.
- Cover with plastic wrap and efrigerate overnight to blend flavours.Delicious!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 314.4, Fat 29.5, SaturatedFat 16.8, Cholesterol 83, Sodium 389.9, Carbohydrate 2.1, Fiber 0.2, Sugar 0.3, Protein 10.8
BACON BLUE CHEESE APPETIZER
Nothing is easier than this three-ingredient starter. Salty, sweet and rich, it's a surefire people pleaser. -Jake Haen, Ocala, FL
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place cheese on a serving dish. Drizzle with honey. Sprinkle with bacon. Serve with crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121 calories, Fat 9g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 450mg sodium, Carbohydrate 3g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 7g protein.
More about "bacon bleu cheese ball recipes"
MOUTHWATERINGLY GOOD BACON BLUE CHEESE BALL - TOTALLY …
4.3/5 (6)Total Time 10 minsCategory Snacks Make Me HappyCalories 70 per serving
BACON CHEESE BALL WITH BLEU CHEESE - MY HEAVENLY RECIPES
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 164 per serving
BACON BLEU CHEESE BALL RECIPE | MIX AND MATCH MAMA
Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
SMOKED BACON CHEESE BALL RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
4.6/5 (5)Category Pork
BACON CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL - ONCE UPON A MARITIME
BBQ BACON CHEESE BALL [+ VIDEO] - OH SWEET BASIL
BACON AND CHEDDAR CHEESE BALLS RECIPE | WISCONSIN …
EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPE WITH CREAM CHEESE, BACON
BACON AND CHIVES CHEESE BALLS RECIPE - DIETHOOD
THE ULTIMATE BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL RECIPE
BEST BACON CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL RECIPE | BEST RECIPE BOX
CRISPY BACON CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL - FRENCH'S
10 BEST BACON CREAM CHEESE BALL RECIPES | YUMMLY
BACON CHEESE BALL WREATH - CAFE DELITES
BACON CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL - AHEAD OF THYME
BACON-BLEU CHEESE BALL - YUM TASTE
BACON CHEESE BALL BITES - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
BLUE CHEESE BALL - WITH BACON - KITCHEN DIVAS
BACON, BLUE CHEESE, CRANBERRY CHEESE BALL WITH PECANS
BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL - DAMN DELICIOUS
CHEESE BALL RECIPE WITH BACON & WALNUTS - SAVORY WITH SOUL
BACON CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL - MOMMY HATES COOKING
BACON-BLEU CHEESE BALL | RECIPE | CHEESE BALL, GOURMET APPETIZERS, …
BACON BLUE CHEESE BURGERS - CREME DE LA CRUMB
BLUE CHEESE BALL - RECIPE GIRL
B3 CHEESE BALL - A KITCHEN HOOR'S ADVENTURES
PAULA DEEN'S BLUE CHEESE BACON BUTTER RECIPE
THE CLASSIC BACON CHEESE BALL - FOOD STORAGE MOMS
SIXCOOK - BACON-BLEU CHEESE BALL RECIPE
BACON BLEU CHEESE BALL RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
THE BEST EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPE WITH BACON - EMILY ENCHANTED
6-INGREDIENT BBQ BACON CHEESE BALL | GIMME SOME OVEN
BACON BLEU CHEESE BALL RECIPE | MIX AND MATCH MAMA | CHEESE …
THE BEST BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL RECIPE - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
BACON-BEER CHEESE BALL - NEVER NOT HUNGRY
BACON CHEESE BALL RECIPE HIGHLIGHTS - PLAYS WELL WITH BUTTER
BACON RANCH BEER CHEESEBALL - MOM ON TIMEOUT
BACON BLUE CHEESE BALL : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love