BACON CHEDDAR BISQUICK® PANCAKE BITES
Serve these super-easy-to-make bite-sized bacon cheddar pancake bites with syrup or a dusting of powdered sugar.
Provided by Stephanie Wise
Categories Side Dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat oven to 350°F. Lightly spray 16 to 18 mini muffin cups with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir together Bisquick® mix, milk, maple syrup and egg. Add bacon and cheese; stir just until combined. A few lumps may remain.
- Pour batter evenly into mini muffin cups, filling nearly to the top of each cup.
- Bake 10 to 15 minutes or until tops are light golden brown and spring back when lightly touched. Cool in pan 5 minutes. Remove from muffin cups to serving plates.
- Serve pancake bites warm or at room temperature drizzled with maple syrup or sprinkled with powdered sugar.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 Serving
BACON-WRAPPED CHEDDAR EGG BITES
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Spray muffin tin.
- Line each spot with a bacon around the edges.
- Whip all eggs.
- Mix in cheese and other desired toppings.
- Evenly pour the egg mix into each spot, filling about 1/2 way (6 eggs for a flatter muffin) or 3/4 way (9 eggs for a taller muffin).
- Bake about 25 minutes or until bacon is cooked.
- Pop out and enjoy!
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. If using crescent rolls: Unroll dough; separate into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle, firmly pressing perforations to seal. If using dough sheet: Unroll dough; cut lengthwise into 2 long rectangles. Press each into 12x4-inch rectangle.
- Spread dressing over each rectangle to edges. Sprinkle each with bacon, Cheddar cheese and onions. Starting with one short side, roll up each rectangle; press edge to seal. With serrated knife, cut each roll into 8 slices; place cut side down on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 17 minutes or until edges are deep golden brown. Immediately remove from cookie sheet. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 85.9 calories, Carbohydrate 5.8 g, Cholesterol 5.5 mg, Fat 5.6 g, Protein 2.7 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, Sodium 206.5 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
BACON CHEDDAR BITES
- Slice french bread into 1 inch slices.
- Combine remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Spread 1-2 Tablespoons of topping onto each slice of bread.
- Lay slices on a cookie sheet and bake at 400 degrees for 5-10 minutes or until topping is bubbling and starting to brown.
- OR TO MAKE AHEAD: flash freeze bread on a cookie sheet before baking; transfer to large freezer bag and label; bake from frozen on a cookie sheet for 10-15 minutes as above.
CHEESY CAULIFLOWER BITES
Discover your new favorite way to prepare cauliflower with these Healthy Living Cheesy Cauliflower Bites! Cheddar cheese, bacon, chives and KRAFT Lite Ranch Dressing make these Cheesy Cauliflower Bites a dish that even the most vegetable-skeptical will enjoy.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 12 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 400°F
- Combine cauliflower, cheese, bacon and chives in large bowl.
- Whisk eggs and pepper until blended. Add to cauliflower mixture; mix lightly.
- Spoon into 24 mini muffin pan cups sprayed with cooking spray; gently press down tops with back of spoon.
- Bake 20 to 25 min. or until golden brown. Cool 5 min. before removing from pan.
- Serve with dressing.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Sodium 360 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
People also searched
More about "bacon cheddar bites recipes"
BACON-CHEDDAR HASSELBACK BISCUIT BITES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
4.5/5 (3)Total Time 45 minsCategory Side DishCalories 70 per serving
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 32 nonstick mini muffin cups with cooking spray. Cut each bacon slice into 6 pieces; set aside. Cut each cheese slice crosswise into 4 strips, then cut each strip crosswise into 6 pieces for a total of 24 pieces per slice.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits, and cut each into quarters. With serrated knife, carefully cut 3 slits into top of each biscuit piece about 1/4 inch apart, without cutting all the way through to the bottom.
- Stuff each slit with a piece of bacon and cheese, folding the bacon in half. Place assembled biscuit bites into each muffin cup, filling side up. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until cheese is melted and biscuit dough is golden brown.
- Brush melted butter on top of baked biscuit bites. Remove from muffin cups, and serve warm with ranch dressing.
BACON-CHEDDAR BITES - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF US SITE
4/5 (2)Servings 24
- Spacing closely together, cut 12 disks from crust using outer tube of Measure-All® Cup (nine around outside edge and three in center).
- Repeat with remaining crust. Bake 8-10 minutes or until golden brown.Meanwhile, stack bacon; thinly slice using Utility Knife.
BACON-CHEDDAR WHOOPIE BITES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
3.5/5 Total Time 45 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 180 per serving
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray large cookie sheets with Crisco® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray or line with cooking parchment paper. To make filling, in medium bowl, beat ricotta cheese and cream cheese with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Add milk; beat on medium speed 3 minutes until light and fluffy. Stir in lemon peel. Cover; refrigerate.
- In food processor, add flour, baking powder and red pepper. Cover; process until well blended. Add butter; cover and process until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Add Cheddar cheese, pecans and bacon. Cover; process with on-and-off pulses until mixture is consistency of fine crumbs. With food processor running, gradually add enough water through feed tube and process just until dough pulls away from side of bowl and forms a ball.
- Shape dough into 48 (1 1/4–inch) balls; place 2 inches apart on cookie sheets. Using fingers, press each ball into 2-inch round.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheets to cooling racks. Cool completely, about 10 minutes.
BACON CHEDDAR CAULIFLOWER TOTS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
5/5 (10)Category Air Fryer, Appetizer, Side Dish, SnackCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr
- Using a grater, grate the florets until they are the size of cooked rice grains. Put the cauliflower into a bowl that is lined with a clean kitchen towel.
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of salt over the cauliflower and let it sit at room temperature for 5 minutes. Fold the towel ends over the top of the bowl and microwave it for 2 minutes.
- Remove from the microwave and unfold the towel letting it cool down until it is comfortable to handle. Once cool, gather up the towel ends and twist while squeezing the cooked cauliflower to remove as much moisture as possible.
EASY BACON & CHEESE EGG BITES - KETO & LOW CARB FRIENDLY ...
Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast, SnackServings 6Total Time 28 mins
- In a bowl, beat together the eggs, heavy cream, salt and pepper. Add in the cumbled bacon and mix together. Pour equal amounts of the egg mixture in each muffin tin. Sprinkle equal amounts of cheese on top of each egg bite.
- Bake in the preheated oven for approximately 23 minutes. Allow to cool for 3 minutes before removing from the pan.
BACON CHEDDAR MUFFINS - HEALTHY RECIPES - JORDO'S WORLD
4.9/5 (13)Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Breakfast See details »
BACON CHEDDAR EGG BITES - KATHRYN'S KITCHEN
4.8/5 (5)Category BreakfastCuisine AmericanTotal Time 30 mins
- Pre-heat oven to 375 degrees F. Whisk together the eggs and milk until incorporated. Add the bacon, 1 cup of cheese, bell peppers, chives and season with salt and pepper. Mix together until well combined.
- Grease a muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray. Carefully fill each muffin cup about 3/4th of the way full with the egg mixture. Evenly distribute the remaining cheese on top of the muffin cups. Bake for 18-20 minutes until fluffy and the tops start to turn golden. Once the bites are baked, let them cool for a few minutes and gently lift each egg bite out with a table knife. Store in an airtight container for up to a week. Enjoy!
BACON CHEDDAR PRETZEL BITES - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
Servings 36Estimated Reading Time 5 minsCategory Appetizer
- Cook the bacon in a large skillet. Lay the bacon strips in the cold pan and then put it over the burner over medium heat. Cook until crispy, flipping once, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels and crumble.
- Add in the bacon drippings, crumbled bacon, cheddar and flour and mix until combined. No need to knead. Let the dough rise in a warm place until almost doubled (about 20 minutes).
- While the dough is rising, make the cheese sauce by melting the butter in a medium-size saucepan. Whisk in flour and ground mustard to form a paste. Pour in milk while whisking and bring to a simmer. Turn the heat to low and stir in cheddar and cream cheese until melted and smooth.
CHEDDAR BACON BISCUIT BITES - THIS IS NOT DIET FOOD
4.5/5 (2)Category Side Dish RecipesServings 24Total Time 23 mins See details »
BACON CHEDDAR BITES | MRFOOD.COM
3.8/5 (21)Total Time 20 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 77 per serving
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, combine milk and butter until butter is melted and mixture is hot. Add flour and stir vigorously with a wooden spoon, until mixture forms a ball. Remove from heat. Stir in 1 egg until mixture is smooth. Repeat with remaining eggs, adding 1 egg at a time, until thoroughly combined. Stir in remaining ingredients.
BACON CHEDDAR BITES - HANDLE THE HEAT
Reviews 7Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- In a medium bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Spoon about a tablespoon of the cheese mixture into each fillo cup.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the fillo is slightly golden. Serve hot. Make ahead of time and store in an airtight container in the fridge. Reheat in a 350°F oven for 5 to 7 minutes, or until hot.
INSTANT POT BACON CHEDDAR EGG BITES (KETO) | MAKE-AHEAD ...
4.4/5 (27)Category Freezer Meal RecipesCuisine AmericanTotal Time 29 mins See details »
CHEDDAR CAULIFLOWER BACON BITES - SUGAR-FREE MOM
Reviews 35Total Time 25 minsServings 6Calories 172 per serving See details »
LOADED CAULIFLOWER BITES RECIPE (KETO, LOW CARB ...
Ratings 11Servings 4Cuisine American, Gluten Free, Low CarbCategory Appetizers, Main Dish, Side Dish See details »
INSTANT POT BACON-CHEDDAR EGG BITES - COOKING WITH CURLS
4.1/5 (36)Category BreakfastCuisine AmericanTotal Time 18 mins
- Spray the egg bites silicone mold with cooking spray or coconut oil. Fold one slice of cooked bacon in half and place in each of the 7 egg mold cups.
- Wrap with foil or place the plastic lid on top of the silicone egg mold. Do not completely secure the lid, just lay it on top.
GLUTEN-FREE PRESSURE COOKER BACON CHEDDAR EGG BITES RECIPE ...
5/5 (4)Estimated Reading Time 5 mins See details »
BACON CHEDDAR BITES RECIPE | YUMMLY - PINTEREST
5/5 (1)Total Time 25 minsServings 15 See details »
BACON BROCCOLI BITES - SBCANNING.COM - HOMEMADE CANNING ...
Ratings 11Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert See details »
CRISPY CHEESE JALAPENO BACON BITES (FRIED CHEESE BALLS ...
5/5 (9)Total Time 35 minsEstimated Reading Time 7 mins See details »
BACON MAC & CHEESE BITES WITH KRAFT
Servings 28Total Time 30 minsCategory Appetizer or Side Dish See details »
BACON CHEDDAR CHEESE SPIRALS - SBCANNING.COM - HOMEMADE ...
Ratings 14Servings 4Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert See details »
BACON CHEDDAR BITES | RECIPE | RECIPES, BACON CHEDDAR ...
See details »
BACON & CHEDDAR PRETZEL BITES RECIPE | SPICEOLOGY
See details »
You'll also love
Want to buy ingredients ?