BAILEYS IRISH CHEESECAKE
Gone are the days of New York Cheesecake, it's Irish Cheesecake's time to shine! Yummy!
Number Of Ingredients 0
- STEP ONE Trim the top off the sponge and put it into a clean 20cm cake tin. STEP TWO Beat the mascarpone, cream cheese, sugar and Baileys with an electric or balloon whisk until smooth. Spread over the cake and chill for at least 2 hours. Spend at least some of this time licking the spoon. STEP THREE Whip the cream, dollop on top of the cake, and then spread it around. STEP FOUR Drizzle over the caramel sauce, then decorate with pretzels and popcorn (remember, there's no such thing as 'too much'). STEP FIVE Grab your spoons and everybody dig in!
BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE RECIPE - (4.5/5)
Provided by CandyH
Number Of Ingredients 13
- 1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. 2.Mix together Oreo crumbs and melted butter, press the mixture into 9" springform pan and bake for 8-10 minutes, set aside to cool. 3.Once the crust is cooled, wrap pan with two layers of aluminum foil and bring the foil up the sides of the pan and make sure it is tight and secure so no water gets in during the baking process!!!! 4.With electric mixer, mix cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until smooth. 5.Add cornstarch and continue to mix until fully incorporated, decrease the speed to low and add eggs one at a time, then add vanilla extract and Baileys. 6.Pour batter into prepared pan and place in a roasting pan, fill roasting pan about a quarter of the way with hot water and bake at 350 degrees for 55-65 minutes, rotating once halfway through (until the cheesecake is set around the edges and slightly loose in the center) 7.Remove springform pan from the water bath and set on a cooling rack to cool, then remove aluminum foil and refrigerate (at least 5 hour or overnight). When it's completely cooled run a thin knife around the edge and take of the ring of springform pan.. 8.Over double boiler melt chopped chocolate until completely smooth and has no lumps, then stir in heavy whipping cream(from the fridge). It should be very thick and creamy so you could spread it on top the cake but also on sides without dripping. Use just ⅔ of the ganache and set the cake in the freezer for 5-10 minutes to harden the ganache. Take the cake from the freezer and reheat the rest of the ganache but this time it should be smooth (but not too thin) so you can pour it over the cake to make the smooth and shiny surface. 9.To keep the shine of the ganache let it cool at room temperature then store the cake in the fridge.
BAILEYS® CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE
I received this Baileys® cheesecake recipe over 20 years ago from a local caterer. I have made it several times over the years and everyone who tasted it enjoyed it. Remember this is not for the diet conscious!
Provided by TACZYZ
Categories Desserts Specialty Dessert Recipes Liqueur Dessert Recipes Irish Cream
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- Combine graham cracker crumbs, melted butter, and sugar in a bowl. Press over the bottom and 1 inch up the sides of a 9-inch springform pan.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven until set, about 7 minutes. Remove from the oven and let cool while making the filling.
- Beat cream cheese with an electric mixer until smooth. Add sugar, eggs, Irish cream, and vanilla extract to the cream cheese, beating well after adding each ingredient. Do not overbeat.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup chocolate chips over the cooled crust. Spoon cream cheese filling over the chocolate chips. Sprinkle remaining chocolate chips over the top.
- Bake in the preheated oven until puffed and golden brown, but center is still springy, about 1 hour 20 minutes. Let cool completely before removing from the pan, about 1 hour.
- Beat whipping cream with an electric mixer until soft peaks form. Add sugar and coffee granules. Continue beating until cream is firm enough to hold its shape. Spread over cooled cheesecake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 782.4 calories, Carbohydrate 66.1 g, Cholesterol 213.6 mg, Fat 50.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 11.1 g, SaturatedFat 30.3 g, Sodium 417.3 mg, Sugar 55 g
BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE
I thought I got this recipe from Bon Appetit but when I researched it I found that it really is different. Maybe I changed it over time but the result is a cheesecake that is so good I can't go to friends homes without making it!
Provided by DaveLen
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- -- Crust --.
- Heat oven to 350°F Finely grind graham crackers in food processor adding butter till combined. Press into bottom of 9" springform pan. Bake until golden, about 8 minutes. Maintain oven temperature.
- -- Filling --.
- With blender mix cream cheese (should be at room temperature) and sugar till smooth. Beat in flour. Add eggs one at a time beating till just combined. Mix in rest of ingredients.
- Pour into crust and bake 10 minutes at 350F then reduce temp to 250°F Bake until set, about 45 to 50 minutes. Cool in pan on rack for 10 minutes. Run sharp knife around edge of pan to loosen.
- -- Glaze --.
- Simmer cream in heavy medium size sauce pan. Reduce heat to low and add chopped chocolate stirring till melted. Let cool to luke warm.
- Release pan from sides of cake, remove and place cake on wire rack. Place aluminum foil or wax paper under rack to catch drippings. Pour glaze over cheesecake allowing excess to run over sides. With the back of spoon swirl the chocolate from center outwards to coat entire cake. Let cheesecake cool completely, dust with confectioners sugar for effect.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 650.9, Fat 58.8, SaturatedFat 36.1, Cholesterol 178.9, Sodium 350.8, Carbohydrate 29.9, Fiber 5.5, Sugar 13.8, Protein 13.3
MAKEOVER IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE
If you have a 4-in springform pan, this will be your new favorite dessert. The taste of Baileys Irish Cream comes through in every bite of this scaled down cheesecake. It's perfect for splitting with someone special. -Judy Ferril, Shorewood, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 375°. Place a 4-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Wrap foil securely around pan., In a small bowl, mix cracker crumbs and sugar; stir in butter. Press onto bottom of prepared pan. Bake 5 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Reduce oven setting to 325°., In a small bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Beat in sour cream, liqueur, flour, vanilla and salt. Add beaten egg; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour into crust; sprinkle with chocolate chips. Place springform pan in a larger baking pan; add 1 in. of hot water to larger pan. Bake until center is just set and top appears dull, 18-20 minutes., Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool cheesecake on a wire rack 10 minutes. Loosen sides from pan with a knife; remove foil. Cool 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled. Remove rim from pan.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258 calories, Fat 15g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 101mg cholesterol, Sodium 312mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 8g protein.
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE
R & A Bailey introduced its Original Irish Cream in 1974 after discovering the secret that would allow milk to be separated into double cream, and blended with natural flavors. Irish whiskey, being considered a natural flavor, was the perfect ingredient to add. Steeped in history and lore, it was named after the Dublin pub The Bailey, rumored to be a favorite haunt of author James Joyce. This recipe captures part of Ireland's lore in a cheesecake!
Provided by Millereg
Yield 1 of the best cheesecakes you have ever tasted, 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- To prepare vanilla wafer crumbs, place cookies in a plastic bag and finely crush until the required amount has been prepared.
- Place the vanilla wafer crumbs in a small mixing bowl.
- Melt the butter in a small saucepan and mix with the crushed wafers.
- Press the wafer and butter mixture into the base of an 8-inch cake or pie tin.
- Dissolve the gelatin in just enough cold water to soften it and reserve.
- In a large mixing bowl, beat together the cream cheese and sugar until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whip the heavy cream until stiff peaks form and fold in the Baileys Irish Cream.
- Gently fold the Baileys and cream mixture into the creamed cheese and sugar.
- Add gelatin and continue to gently fold to combine all ingredients.
- Pour the cheese mixture on top of the wafer crust.
- Refrigerate and allow to set for 1 to 2-hours.
- Garnish with rosettes of whipped cream and a fan of freshly sliced strawberries, if desired.
- Serve cold and refrigerate any cheesecake that remains.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 618.3, Fat 56, SaturatedFat 34.5, Cholesterol 178.2, Sodium 332.2, Carbohydrate 23.2, Sugar 21.2, Protein 7.1
More about "baileys irish cream cheesecake recipe 455"
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE - BAKER BY NATURE
5/5 (10)Total Time 7 hrs 45 minsCategory Dessert
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees (F). Wrap the bottom and sides of a 9" spingform pan in heavy duty aluminum foil. Lightly spray a 9" springform pan with non-stick spray.
- In the body of a high power blender, food processor, stand mixer fitted with the whisk attachment, or in a large bowl using a hand held mixer, beat the softened cream cheese and sour cream until completely smooth.
BAILEYS CHEESECAKE (IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE) - MY BAKING …
4.4/5 (327)Total Time 9 hrs 20 minsCategory CheesecakeCalories 769 per serving
- Preheat oven to 325°F. Tightly wrap a 9-inch springform pan in heavy duty foil. This step prevents leaks when using a water bath. I also take the extra step by placing the foil wrapped spring form pan inside an oven bag while baking, but this is optional.
THIS GORGEOUS BAILEYS CHEESECAKE RECIPE IS AN IRISH …
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE (NO BAKE RECIPE) - THE …
BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE - MCVITIE'S CANADA
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE RECIPE - IT'S SIMPLY THE …
BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE - SWEET …
MINI BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKES - BAKER BY NATURE
BAILEYS CHEESECAKE RECIPE [VIDEO] - SWEET AND SAVORY …
BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE RECIPE - RESTLESS …
BAILEYS STRAWBERRIES AND CREAM CHEESECAKE RECIPE
BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM CHOCOLATE CRUMB CHEESECAKE
BEST IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE | PUNCHFORK
BAILEYS CHEESECAKE – THE ULTIMATE IRISH CREAM DESSERT
25 EASY BAILEYS IRISH CREAM DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
BAILEYS STRAWBERRIES & CREAM CHEESECAKE (NO BAKE) - MY …
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE - BAKER BY NATURE - PINTEREST
BAILEYS CHEESECAKE - CONFESSIONS OF A BAKING QUEEN
BAILEY'S CHEESECAKE RECIPE - SHUGARY SWEETS
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE | COOKING MAMAS
BAILEYS CHEESECAKE RECIPE | YELLOWBLISSROAD.COM
BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE – A ST. PATRICK’S DAY DESSERT RECIPE
NO-BAKE BAILEY'S CHEESECAKE - SPRINKLE SOME SUGAR
A CREATIVE LIFE: BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHEESE CAKE - BLOGGER
NO-BAKE BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE
BAILEYS CHEESECAKE - CINCYSHOPPER
BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE - CUISINART.COM
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE - CHARLOTTEJULIENNE.COM
BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM MINI CHEESECAKES - YOU'RE GONNA BAKE IT AFTER …
TRY CLODAGH MCKENNA’S ULTIMATE BAILEYS CHEESECAKE RECIPE
BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE - 9KITCHEN - NINE.COM.AU
NO-BAKE BAILEYS IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE RECIPE - DIY JOY
BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE
BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE - YOU'RE GONNA BAKE IT AFTER ALL
BAILEYS FRENCH TOAST WITH BAILEYS WHIPPED CREAM | FOODTALK
BAILEY’S IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE - RECIPE REVIEW BY THE HUNGRY …
SILKY BAILEY'S CHOCOLATE CHEESECAKE RECIPE | BEYOND FROSTING
BAILEYS CHEESECAKE – IRISH DESSERTS – NO BAKE CHEESECAKE
IRISH CREAM (BAILEYS) CHOCOLATE CHIP CHEESECAKE - CULINARY CUPCAKE
EASY NO BAKE BAILEY'S IRISH CREAM CHEESECAKE - DIY JOY
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love