BAKED APPLESAUCE OATMEAL
Comfort food!! If you are a lover of oatmeal, try this wonderful dish! A good breakfast item and very satisfying. An easy fix-ahead dish with leftovers warmed in the microwave.
Provided by Seasoned Cook
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Mix all wet ingredients and combine with dry ingredients. If raisins are use, plump by letting raisins sit in warm water for 10 minutes. May add more cinnamon to taste.
- Pour into greased 9 x 9 inch baking dish. Place in refrigerator overnight for oatmeal to dissolve into liquid.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 30 minutes.
- Top with brown sugar and milk when served.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406.8, Fat 14.2, SaturatedFat 7.2, Cholesterol 99.4, Sodium 413.6, Carbohydrate 61.3, Fiber 4.6, Sugar 22.3, Protein 10.7
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL BITES
These are the perfect finger food for toddlers! They make a great breakfast or snack for on-the-go.
Provided by VirginiaLark
Categories 100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 3
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly grease a baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine applesauce and oatmeal in a bowl; mix until evenly moistened. Spread mixture into the prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until no longer sticky, about 10 minutes.
- Flip applesauce oatmeal onto a work surface. Cut into bite-size squares and allow to cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180.3 calories, Carbohydrate 34.3 g, Fat 2.7 g, Fiber 4.8 g, Protein 5.4 g, SaturatedFat 0.5 g, Sodium 3.7 mg, Sugar 6.6 g
APPLESAUCE BAKED OATMEAL
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 9x13-inch baking dish.
- Combine oats, sugar, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl. Add milk, butter, applesauce, egg, and vanilla extract; mix until a smooth, thin consistency is reached. Pour oatmeal into prepared baking dish.
- Bake in the preheated oven until edges are golden, 25 to 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 205.8 calories, Carbohydrate 24.5 g, Cholesterol 53 mg, Fat 10.2 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.6 g, Sodium 447.9 mg, Sugar 10.7 g
- Mix the water, oats, salt, cinnamon, ginger, and vanilla in medium sauce pan.
- Bring to a boil and reduce heat to just above medium.
- Continue boiling for 3 minutes.
- Add sugar and stir.
- Add applesauce and stir.
- Scoop into bowls and add small amount of milk (do not stir).
- Top with sprinkles 4 fun!
ONCE YOU TASTE this applesauce, you won't want the tore-bought variety anymore. Baking the apples locks in their delicious flavor! This recipe can easily be adjusted for any amount of servings. -Mary Mootz Cincinnati, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Place apples in a greased 1-qt. baking dish. In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cinnamon and vanilla. Sprinkle over apples. , Cover and bake at 350° for 40-45 minutes or until apples are tender. Uncover and mash with a fork. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 161 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 0 sodium, Carbohydrate 42g carbohydrate (36g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 0 protein.
BAKED APPLE OATMEAL
- In a large saucepan, heat milk, brown sugar, butter, salt and cinnamon. Add remaining ingredients; mix gently. , Spoon into a greased 2-qt. casserole. Cover and bake at 350° for 45 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 422 calories, Fat 17g fat (4g saturated fat), Cholesterol 19mg cholesterol, Sodium 226mg sodium, Carbohydrate 59g carbohydrate (34g sugars, Fiber 6g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
BAKED APPLE OATMEAL
- Heat oven to 350°F. In 2-quart casserole, mix oats, raisins, 4 cups milk, the brown sugar, butter, cinnamon, salt and apples.
- Bake uncovered 40 to 45 minutes or until most liquid is absorbed. Top with walnuts. Serve with additional milk.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Carbohydrate 44 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 4 g, Protein 9 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 140 mg
More about "baked applesauce oatmeal recipes"
APPLESAUCE BAKED OATMEAL | A TASTE OF MADNESS
Ratings 10Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In a large bowl, mix together the oats, sugar, baking powder, salt, cinnamon and chia seeds. Add in the milk, applesauce, eggs and vanilla until smooth.
- Pour the oatmeal into the prepared baking dish and bake in the preheated oven for 25-30 minutes, or until edges are golden brown.
BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE - GLUTEN FREE, DAIRY FREE
APPLE CINNAMON BAKED OATMEAL - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
AMISH-STYLE BAKED OATMEAL WITH APPLES, RAISINS & WALNUTS
3 INGREDIENT HEALTHY APPLESAUCE OATMEAL COOKIES (NO FLOUR ...
HEALTHY APPLE CINNAMON BAKED OATMEAL - JOYFOODSUNSHINE
BAKED OATMEAL RECIPES FOR DIABETICS - HOLLEY CASAS
ALLERGY FRIENDLY APPLESAUCE BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE
HOMEMADE BAKED APPLESAUCE OATMEAL - WHITE FLOWER LANE
BAKED OATMEAL APPLESAUCE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
APPLESAUCE BAKED OATMEAL - OATMEAL RECIPES
VEGAN APPLE BAKED OATMEAL WITH APPLESAUCE – MY PLANTIFUL ...
BAKED OATMEAL WITH APPLES | HEALTHY BAKED OATS RECIPE
OATMEAL-APPLESAUCE CAKE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
APPLE CINNAMON BAKED OATMEAL - MY PLANT-BASED FAMILY
APPLE CINNAMON BAKED OATMEAL - A BAKING JOURNEY
BAKED APPLE OATMEAL ~ HEALTHY & YUMMY • FIVEHEARTHOME
HEALTHY BAKED OATMEAL - CHEF SAVVY
APPLE BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE - EASY BREAKFAST RECIPE ...
BAKED OATMEAL BREAKFAST CUPS WITH APPLESAUCE AND VANILLA
APPLESAUCE BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE
BAKED APPLE CINNAMON OATMEAL - THE REAL FOOD DIETITIANS
CINNAMON BAKED APPLE OATMEAL — BUNS IN MY OVEN
APPLE CRANBERRY BAKED OATMEAL - ONE HOT OVEN
CINNAMON APPLE BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE - SAVORY NOTHINGS
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL | A TASTE OF MADNESS
TOP 45 COOKING CLASSY AMISH BAKED OATMEAL RECIPES
BAKED OATMEAL WITH APPLESAUCE RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST ...
BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE | MYRECIPES
EASY BAKED OATMEAL RECIPE - THESPRUCEEATS.COM
CINNAMON APPLE BAKED OATMEAL CUPS - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
BAKED APPLESAUCE OATMEAL RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
10 BEST APPLESAUCE OATMEAL COOKIES NO BAKE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED OATMEAL - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL BAKE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
VEGAN APPLE CINNAMON BAKED OATMEAL - PEANUT BUTTER AND JILLY
BAKED OATMEAL CUPS - DINNER AT THE ZOO
BAKED APPLE OATMEAL - THE COOKIE ROOKIE®
BAKED OATMEAL RECIPES - HEALTHIER BAKED OATMEAL RECIPES ...
APPLESAUCE OATMEAL BREAD | KING ARTHUR BAKING
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #granola-and-porridge #breakfast #american #grains #comfort-food #pasta-rice-and-grains #taste-mood
You'll also love