CREAM CHEESE STUFFED PORK CHOPS WRAPPED IN BACON
This is a favorite of my daughter who loves cream cheese and bacon on anything! We often find bacon wrapped recipes for chicken, but since my husband has a chicken allergy, we go with pork instead. :) Serve with fresh green beans and a baked potato which can be cooked at the same time and you have a healthy, easy, inexpensive meal!
Provided by Brightspot
Yield 4 , 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Cream cheese and bacon should be room temperature for easier handling.
- Season pork chops with garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper, then pound to about 1/4" thickness.
- Put cream cheese (1-2 tablespoons) onto the center of each flattened pork chop.
- Roll the pork chops closed (to keep the cream cheese inside).
- Wrap each pork chop in one to two pieces of bacon (depending on how big your pork chops are). Secure with a toothpick.
- Place the pork chops in a lightly greased baking dish, and bake for 30 minutes at 400 degrees.
- Broil for 5 minutes to crisp the bacon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 935.3, Fat 73.5, SaturatedFat 29.3, Cholesterol 272.3, Sodium 999.6, Carbohydrate 2.9, Sugar 1.8, Protein 62.1
BACON-WRAPPED PORK CHOPS AND CAULIFLOWER SHEET-PAN DINNER
Herbed bacon-wrapped pork chops and lemony roasted cauliflower come together in a simple sheet-pan dinner the whole family will love.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 425°F. Spray bottom of 18x13-inch rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, toss cauliflower, 2 tablespoons of the olive oil, the salt and red pepper. Spread cauliflower mixture evenly in sheet pan. Roast 20 minutes; stir.
- Meanwhile, place bacon on microwavable plate. Cover; microwave on High 3 to 4 minutes or just until edges begin to brown but are still soft and pliable.
- Rub pork chops with remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil; sprinkle with thyme, rosemary and black pepper. Arrange 2 bacon pieces over top of each pork chop, and place in sheet pan with cauliflower, tucking ends of bacon underneath each pork chop.
- Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until meat thermometer inserted in center of pork chop reads at least 145°F. Garnish cauliflower with lemon peel before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370, Carbohydrate 8 g, Cholesterol 80 mg, Fat 3 1/2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 31 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 500 mg, Sugar 3 g, TransFat 0 g
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS IN ZESTY SAUCE
These are so simple to make and so very good to eat! I'm a stay-at-home mom of two girls, and a full time student. I'm always trying new things especially for the slow cooker. This recipe is one of my favorites!
Provided by MegVanderpoel
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source.
- Wrap each pork chop in 2 bacon slices to completely cover the pork chop, and secure with toothpicks. Place the wrapped chops onto a broiler pan, and broil until browned, about 5 minutes per side.
- Mix together the chili sauce, brown sugar, and Dijon mustard in a bowl. Place the browned pork chops into the bottom of a slow cooker, and pour the chili sauce mixture over the chops. Spread pineapple chunks over the chops, set the cooker to Low, and cook until very tender, about 6 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258 calories, Carbohydrate 15.1 g, Cholesterol 56.3 mg, Fat 12 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 21.5 g, SaturatedFat 4.1 g, Sodium 643.1 mg, Sugar 12.6 g
BAKED BACON-WRAPPED CENTER-CUT PORK CHOPS
We get these beautiful little 4 ounce bacon-wrapped center-cut pork chops in our meat order each month. This is Elswet's recipe for the perfect baked chop, and it is written for 2. The Ingredients list will undoubtedly state 8 ounces of pork chop because I've never been able to master this submitting a recipe thing. I've tried it without any marination time, and you can DEFINITELY tell the difference. It's not horrible, but it's nowhere near as good. DO NOT allow the pan to be rattled. You want the onions and apples to remain loosely piled atop the chops. It acts as a natural basting process as these cook and the juices run into the meat. I've never had apples with pork before, but it's fantastic! We hope you enjoy these like we do! NOTE: The pictured photo submitted by me was accomplished using this recipe served on a bed of my own "Better Than Instant, Instant Stuffing."
Provided by Pagan
Yield 2 pork chops, 2 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Wrap your center cut pork chops with bacon and fix into place. Line a loaf pan with aluminum foil and grease the bottom with a tiny bit of oil or cooking spray. Place your chops into the center of the pan, neither touching the sides, nor one another.
- Directly onto each chop, deposit 1/4 teaspoon no MSG unseasoned meat tenderizer, flip chop and repeat. Both sides are now tenderized and oiled. Add thyme, salt, pepper, sage, ground celery seed, and garlic.
- Using a medium grater, grate small onion equally right onto each chop, repeat with small apple. Split white wine vinegar and Worcestershire sauce evenly, pouring over onion and apple.
- Cover and let marinade in refrigerator overnight if possible. 4 hours should do the trick, if you don't have the time.
- Preheat oven to 350°F and bake, covered, for 1 1/2 hours. When done, the apple and onion should still be on top of the pork chop. Leave them as garnish and remove to serving plate. Serve hot over a bed of pork dressing. Enjoy!
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Fry the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through but still flexible. Wrap two slices of bacon around each pork chop and top with a tablespoon of cheese sauce. Place the pork chops in a baking dish.
- Bake for 1 hour in the preheated oven.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 458.2 calories, Carbohydrate 1.8 g, Cholesterol 108.6 mg, Fat 35.9 g, Protein 29.8 g, SaturatedFat 13 g, Sodium 754.3 mg, Sugar 1 g
More about "baked bacon wrapped center cut pork chops recipes"
10 BEST BAKED CENTER CUT PORK CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
BACON WRAPPED CROCK POT PORK CHOPS - RECIPES THAT …
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS IN OVEN - LOW CARB YUM
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - A FOOD LOVER'S KITCHEN
BACON-WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - TASTE OF THE SOUTH
10 BEST BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
BACON WRAPPED STUFFED PORK CHOPS - SIMPLY GLORIA
EASY BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - DANCING THROUGH THE …
4.5/5 (226)Calories 513 per serving
- On a plate or cutting board lined with paper towels, lay out your pork chops and top them with fresh pepper (to taste).
- Wrap each pork chop in uncooked bacon slices (the number will vary depending on how large the pork chops are).
BAKED BACON WRAPPED CENTER CUT PORK CHOPS RECIPE YUMMLY
OMAHA STEAKS PORK CHOPS IN OVEN - LOVESTEAKCLUB.COM
21 BAKED BONELESS CENTER CUT PORK CHOP RECIPES
KETO BACON WRAPPED STUFFED PORK CHOP RECIPE
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
21 BACON WRAPPED STUFFED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - SELECTED RECIPES
OVEN BAKED BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT …
HOW TO COOK BACON-WRAPPED PORK CHOPS IN THE OVEN | LIVESTRONG
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - BUBBAPIE
EASY MAPLE BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS | LEMONS + ZEST
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS (QUICK DRY BRINE) - PINCH AND SWIRL
BAKED BACON-WRAPPED CENTER-CUT PORK CHOPS
BACON-WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - PLAIN CHICKEN
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS BAKED - THERESCIPES.INFO
OVEN BAKED BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
PORK CHOP STICKY RICE BAKE WITH BACON - THE WOKS OF LIFE
BACON WRAPPED PORK LOIN - COUNTRYSIDE CRAVINGS
BACON-WRAPPED PORK LOIN - SO FLAVORFUL! - COOKTHESTORY
BAKED CENTER CUT PORK CHOPS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - MEG'S EVERYDAY INDULGENCE
BAKED BACON-WRAPPED CENTER-CUT PORK CHOPS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BACON-WRAPPED BBQ PORK CHOPS - SWIFT
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - STUFFED WITH SAUSAGE
BACON WRAPPED BOURBON GLAZED PORK CHOPS - MEG'S EVERYDAY …
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS WITH BBQ SAUCE RECIPE - FOOD.COM
HOW TO COOK CENTER CUT PORK CHOPS IN THE OVEN?
BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - BONELESS - WORLDRECIPES.ORG
RANCH BAKED PORK CHOPS RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CENTER CUT PORK CHOPS RECIPES FOR MEAL PLAN - DINNER IDEAS CHICKEN
JUICY BACON WRAPPED PORK CHOPS - WORN SLAP OUT
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #for-1-or-2 #main-dish #fruit #pork #american #northeastern-united-states #apples #meat #pork-chops #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you cook bacon wrapped pork chops in the oven?Place the bacon wrapped pork chops on top of a wire rack on a foil-lined baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes. Remove from the oven and let rest for 10 minutes before slicing.
How to cook pork chops in the oven?Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Fry the bacon in a skillet over medium heat until cooked through but still flexible. Wrap two slices of bacon around each pork chop and top with a tablespoon of cheese sauce. Place the pork chops in a baking dish.
How much bacon do you put on a Pork Chop?Set aside two to four strips of bacon for each pork chop you'll bake, depending on the size of the bacon. Wrap several strips of bacon around each pork chop. Secure the bacon with toothpicks as needed to be sure it doesn't unravel as it cooks. Spray a baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
What goes well with center cut pork chops?Center-Cut Pork Chops with Sautéed Vegetables & Cheddar-Scallion CornbreadBlue Apron yellow onion, collard greens, sherry vinegar, center cut pork chops and 8 more Baked Bacon-Wrapped Center-Cut Pork ChopsFood.com