BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Prepare a 13x9-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain.
- Melt 6 tablespoons butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir mushrooms, onion, and celery in melted butter until just tender, 5 to 6 minutes; transfer to a large bowl.
- Stir diced tomatoes, cream of mushroom soup, chicken broth, chopped green chiles, sour cream, seasoned salt, cayenne pepper, salt, and black pepper into the mushroom mixture. Add chicken and Cheddar cheese; stir. Gently toss the pasta with the mixture to coat the pasta completely; transfer to the prepared baking dish.
- Mix bread crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over the pasta mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 30 to 40 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 711 calories, Carbohydrate 60.8 g, Cholesterol 114.9 mg, Fat 37.5 g, Fiber 3.2 g, Protein 34.1 g, SaturatedFat 18.6 g, Sodium 1341.4 mg, Sugar 6 g
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and bell pepper; saute until tender, about 3 minutes. Transfer to a slow cooker.
- Add chicken to the slow cooker. Add condensed soup, diced tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, seasoned salt, and garlic. Cover and cook until chicken is no longer pink in the center and the juices run clear, about 3 1/2 hours on Low or 2 hours on High. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C). Remove chicken and allow to stand until cool enough to handle, about 5 minutes.
- Put Cheddar cheese and cream cheese in the slow cooker. Shred the cooled chicken with 2 forks and return to the slow cooker. Turn temperature to High and cook until cheese has melted, 10 to 15 minutes.
- Meanwhile, bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and add to the slow cooker. Stir and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 653.3 calories, Carbohydrate 52.9 g, Cholesterol 126.4 mg, Fat 30 g, Fiber 2.8 g, Protein 41.3 g, SaturatedFat 15.8 g, Sodium 1184.5 mg, Sugar 5.4 g
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
Simple ingredients come together to make this cheesy baked casserole of spaghetti pasta and chicken in a tomato sauce - a great Thanksgiving dinner recipe.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 3-quart casserole with cooking spray. Cook spaghetti as directed on package, omitting salt and oil and using minimum cook time; drain.
- Meanwhile, spray 12-inch skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and garlic; cook 5 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, Italian seasoning and salt. Heat to boiling; reduce heat. Simmer uncovered 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat. Stir in chicken, 1 cup of the cheese and the cooked spaghetti. Spoon mixture into casserole. Sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440, Carbohydrate 45 g, Fiber 3 g, Protein 38 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 810 mg
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI BAKE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook spaghetti in the boiling water, stirring occasionally until cooked through but firm to the bite, about 12 minutes. Drain and transfer pasta to a large bowl.
- Mix chicken, cream of mushroom soup, and cream of chicken soup into spaghetti. Transfer mixture to a 9x13-inch baking dish and top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until cheese is melted and sauce is bubbly, about 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 718.7 calories, Carbohydrate 47.8 g, Cholesterol 143.8 mg, Fat 34.4 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 51.5 g, SaturatedFat 16.1 g, Sodium 1510 mg, Sugar 2.6 g
CHEESY BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE - (4.4/5)
Provided by Pattywak
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cheesy Baked Chicken Spaghetti Omgoodness I have GOT to make this!!! Ingredients: 1 rotisserie chicken, deboned 1 package of spaghetti - 1 pound pkg 1 block (1 lb) of Velveeta 1 can cream of mushroom soup 1 can Ro-Tel tomatoes with green chilies ½ teaspoon garlic powder Salt and pepper to taste 1 cup Shredded cheddar cheese Directions: Bring a pot of water to boil, add pasta. While the pasta is cooking, debone chicken and cut Velveeta cheese block into cubes. Strain pasta when it's finished, and add chicken, Velveeta, cream of mushroom soup, garlic powder, salt, and pepper. Cook the pasta mixture over medium low until cheese is melted and ingredients are incorporated. Put pasta mixture into a pan, top with shredded cheese, and bake in a preheated oven at 375º for 20 minutes, or until the top gets golden brown and crispy.
BAKED CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
This is always a favorite, its very cheesy and easy to make. My mom made it for us on special occasions and I'm not sure where it came from. Its very tasty, make sure you have a few people to share it with! Enjoy!
Provided by Missy Baker
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 6-8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat Oven to 350 Degrees.
- Boil Spaghetti in pan until its flexable.
- Melt Velveeta cheese, cream of chicken, cream of mushroom, and broth in medium size sauce pan.
- Place boiled and drained spaghetti in a 13x9 baking dish, pour cheese/soup mixture on top.
- Bake for 45 minutes, remove and sprinkle on Parmesan cheese, bake another 10-15 minutes until slightly browns on edges.
- Let cool for about 5-10 minutes & serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 914.6, Fat 33.4, SaturatedFat 16.7, Cholesterol 187.4, Sodium 2559.8, Carbohydrate 75.2, Fiber 2.6, Sugar 10.2, Protein 74.2
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
"This cheesy chicken and pasta dish freezes well, so you can take one casserole to a potluck and save the second for another time," suggests Debbi Smith of Crossett, Arkansas. "It makes a quick, comforting meal."
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 casseroles (5 servings each).
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a soup kettle or Dutch oven, combine the first nine ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes. Stir in cheese until melted. Add the spaghetti and olives if desired. , Transfer to two greased 11x7-in. baking dishes. Cover and freeze one casserole for up to 3 months. Cover and bake the second casserole at 325° for 40 minutes. Uncover and bake 10 minutes longer. , To use the frozen casserole: Thaw in the refrigerator for 24 hours. Bake as directed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 421 calories, Fat 17g fat (9g saturated fat), Cholesterol 80mg cholesterol, Sodium 1163mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 31g protein.
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI
- Boil Spaghetti noodles according to package.
- In a saucepan, put Velveeta, butter, soup, rotel, and chicken.
- Cook until cheese is melted.
- Add cooked spaghetti to the cheese mixture, mix well.
- If you want, you can pour the spaghetti & mixture into a casserole dish and pop it in the over for a couple minutes, but that's not necessary.
- Serve HOT!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1182.8, Fat 60.6, SaturatedFat 34, Cholesterol 205.5, Sodium 3115.6, Carbohydrate 103.4, Fiber 3.6, Sugar 13.2, Protein 54.3
CHEESY CRACK CHICKEN SPAGHETTI BAKE RECIPE
Provided by á-2385
Number Of Ingredients 9
- 1 Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and set aside. 2 Preheat oven to 350º F and lightly grease a 9x13-inch baking dish with non-stick spray. Combine chicken soup, velveeta and chicken broth in a medium saucepan over medium heat, stirring until melted and smooth. Whisk in ranch dry mix and salt and pepper. 3. Place drained pasta and shredded chicken in greased baking dish and pour cheese sauce over the top. Toss together until everything is evenly coated, then top with cheddar cheese and bacon bits. 4. Place baking dish in oven and bake for 30-35 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly, and dish is heated through
More about "baked cheesy chicken spaghetti recipes"
CHEESY BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
Author Nancy MeeksEstimated Reading Time 40 secs
BAKED SPAGHETTI & CHEESE CASSEROLE - PLAIN CHICKEN
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI BAKE | ONCE A MONTH MEALS
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI BAKE - THE ANTHONY KITCHEN
EASY BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE - DINNER, THEN …
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THE BEST CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI FROM SCRATCH
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI BAKE - CREAMY, EASY, & QUICK
CHEESY BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE RECIPE - ARMSTRONG …
Servings 4Total Time 32 mins
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI BAKE | 12 TOMATOES
4.6/5 (193)Total Time 45 minsServings 8
BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI | THE CAGLE DIARIES
EASY CHEESY BAKED SPAGHETTI RECIPE | LIL' LUNA
ROTEL CHICKEN SPAGHETTI (EASY RECIPE) - INSANELY GOOD
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI WITH ROTEL - CHUNKY IN KENTUCKY
BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI (WITH ROTEL) • SALT & LAVENDER
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI WITH ROTEL (CASSEROLE RECIPE)
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - BUNS IN MY OVEN
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - BELLY FULL
BAKED CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA | A TASTE OF MADNESS
BAKED RICOTTA CHICKEN - RESTLESS CHIPOTLE
CHEESY PESTO CHICKEN SPAGHETTI BAKE | EASY BAKED PASTA RECIPE
EASY BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI (+ VIDEO) - FAMILY FOOD ON THE TABLE
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE - MY THERAPIST COOKS
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA BAKE | CHICKEN AND PASTA RECIPES
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE - HOME CHEF WORLD
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - MAMA LOVES FOOD
HOMEMADE CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BAKED CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - LEFTOVERS THEN BREAKFAST
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE - MIDWEST FOODIE
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
CHEESY BAKED SPAGHETTI - RECIPES THAT CROCK!
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI CASSEROLE EASY AND CHEESY - MOMDOT
CREAMY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
CHICKEN SPAGHETTI BAKED RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BAKED CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
AMY ROBACH'S MOM MAKES A KETO CHEESY BAKED ANGEL HAIR CASSEROLE
CHEESY CHICKEN SPAGHETTI - MEATLOAF AND MELODRAMA
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #main-dish #pasta #one-dish-meal #pasta-rice-and-grains #spaghetti #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What temperature do you cook chicken spaghetti bake?This comforting Cheesy Chicken Spaghetti Bake is everything you need! Preheat the oven to 450°F (230°C). Lightly coat a large baking dish with cooking spray. Set aside. Cook the spaghetti in a pot of boiling salted water according to package directions.
How do you cook spaghetti with chicken and meat?Cook the spaghetti in a pot of boiling salted water according to package directions. Drain and set aside. Meanwhile, season the chicken pieces with salt, pepper, and herbs de Provence, or any other herbs you have. In a skillet, heat 1 tablespoon olive oil and cook the chicken until golden brown and cooked through. Transfer to a plate and set aside.
How to Cook Pasta with chicken and cheese?Add chicken and Cheddar cheese; stir. Gently toss the pasta with the mixture to coat the pasta completely; transfer to the prepared baking dish. Mix bread crumbs and melted butter in a small bowl; sprinkle evenly over the pasta mixture. Bake in preheated oven until hot and bubbly, 30 to 40 minutes.
How do you cook spaghetti in the oven?Preheat oven to 375°F and spray a 9×13-inch casserole dish. Cook and drain the spaghetti according to the directions on the package for al dente. Return the cooked pasta to the pot.