BAKED LOBSTER WITH GARLIC BUTTER PANKO
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.
- In a food processor add panko, butter, fresh herbs, garlic and season with salt and freshly ground black pepper. Process until well combined then set aside while you prepare the lobster.
- Place the lobster halves flesh side up in a roasting tray. Top with the panko-mixture. Drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and season with salt and pepper. Bake in the hot oven for 30 to 35 minutes until the top is golden brown. Serve whole with a shell cracker, or split claw shells slightly with the heel of your knife and section the tail into pieces. Serve with fresh lemon wedges, mixed lettuce and drizzle with extra-virgin olive oil and lemon juice.
BAKED FRESH LOBSTER RECIPE
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Plunge the tip of a sharp knife straight down just behind the lobster's eyes to humanely kill the animal.
- Place the lobster on its back and use a sharp knife to cut open the cavity. Remove the stomach and intestines, and discard. Reserve the tomalley in a small bowl. Mix the cracker crumbs with the tomalley and spoon the mixture into the body cavity. Drizzle about 2 teaspoons of butter over the top. Place the lobster in a 2 inch deep baking dish.
- Bake the lobster for 30 minutes, uncovered. Set oven to Broil and cook for 3 to 5 minutes just to toast the crackers before serving. Serve with remaining melted butter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1365.6 calories, Carbohydrate 74.4 g, Cholesterol 361 mg, Fat 82.5 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 77.3 g, SaturatedFat 36.1 g, Sodium 1955.5 mg, Sugar 6.8 g
BAKED LOBSTER TAILS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: lobster tail, butter, salt, black pepper, garlic powder, paprika, fresh parsley, lemon juice, lemon, broccoli
Provided by Alvin Zhou
Yield 2 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Using a clean pair of scissors or kitchen shears, cut along the middle of the top of the shell towards the fins of the tail, making sure to cut in a straight line. Do not cut through the end of the tail.
- Using a spoon, separate the meat from the two sides of the shell, then lift the meat up and out from inside the shell.
- Press the two sides of the shell together, then lay the meat over the seam where the two shells meet.
- If you are having difficulty opening the shell up to lift out the meat, flip the tail over and make cuts along the carapace where the legs meet the bottom part tail. This will help break the rigid structure of the shell and allow it to be more flexible.
- While cutting through the shell, you may have also cut into the meat, which is perfectly okay. Make a shallow cut through the middle of the lobster meat so that you can peel down the thin layer of meat over the sides. This gives the lobster tail its signature look.
- Preheat oven to 450°F (230°C).
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika, lemon juice, and parsley, then brush the mixture evenly over the lobster meat.
- Place the tails onto a baking sheet, then bake for approximately 12-15 minutes, until the lobster is fully cooked but not rubbery.
- Serve with a side of broccoli and a lemon wedge.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 253 calories, Carbohydrate 3 grams, Fat 18 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 19 grams, Sugar 0 grams
BAKED LOBSTER TAILS
Wondering how to cook lobster tails in the oven? Then these lobster tails are for you! Lobster tail recipes are always a rich and special entree, especially when served alongside steak. -Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Split lobster tails in half lengthwise. With cut side up and using scissors, cut along the edge of shell to loosen the cartilage covering the tail meat from the shell; remove and discard cartilage. , Pour water into a 13x9-in. baking dish; place lobster tails in dish. Combine the parsley, salt and pepper; sprinkle over lobster. Drizzle with butter and lemon juice. , Bake, uncovered, at 375° until meat is firm and opaque, 20-25 minutes Serve with lemon wedges and melted butter if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 113mg cholesterol, Sodium 405mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (0 sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 21g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "baked fresh lobster recipes"
BAKED LOBSTER RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK
3/5 (2)Author Brian DuffyCuisine AmericanCategory Main-Dish
BAKED LOBSTER WITH GARLIC AND HERBS FROM LOBSTERANYWHERE
4/5 (20)Availability In stockOffer Count 2Estimated Reading Time 40 secs
RECIPES AND COOK: RECIPE BAKED FRESH LOBSTER RECIPE
6 FABULOUS LOBSTER RECIPES! (CRAYFISH) | RECIPETIN EATS
FRESH LOBSTER RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
LOBSTER STUFFED BAKED POTATOES – PEI COTTAGE COOKING
BAKED FRESH LOBSTER RECIPE RECIPE - SANDRA-SUZY-BLOG
EASY BAKED LOBSTER TAIL RECIPE - PETITE GOURMETS
BAKED LOBSTER TAILS RECIPE | EATINGWELL
BAKED FRESH LOBSTER - PESCATARIAN RECIPES
BAKED FRESH LOBSTER RECIPE
EASY BOILED LOBSTER (HOW TO BOIL LIVE LOBSTER) - BAKE IT WITH LOVE
HOW TO COOK PRE-COOKED LOBSTER? - BUTTERYPAN
14 BEST LOBSTER RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
5 BEST WAYS ON HOW TO COOK LOBSTER MEAT
LOBSTER RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
HOW TO COOK A LOBSTER - DINNER AT THE ZOO
10 BEST LOBSTER CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED STUFFED LOBSTER RECIPE LEGAL SEAFOOD
TOP 42 BAKED LOBSTER RECIPES EASY
25+ BEST LEFTOVER LOBSTER RECIPES FOR YOU TO TRY IN 2022
BAKED LOBSTER TAILS WITH CITRUS-HERB BUTTER RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BAKED LOBSTER TAILS WITH GARLIC BUTTER - RECIPE DIARIES
RECIPE FOR BAKED LOBSTER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES …
BAKED FRESH LOBSTER RECIPE RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 MINUTE GARLIC BUTTER BAKED LOBSTER TAIL - FOODIE AND WINE
HOW TO COOK THE PERFECT LOBSTER - LOBSTERANYWHERE.COM
BAKED LOBSTER IN OVEN WRAPPED IN FOIL RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BAKED FRESH LOBSTER RECIPE TASTY RECIPES - BEST RECIPES EVER SHOW
BAKED FRESH LOBSTER RECIPE TASTY RECIPES - RECIPES IDEAS FOR DINNER
LOBSTER RECIPES | GOURMET TRAVELLER
BAKED LOBSTER TAIL RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BAKED FRESH LOBSTER RECIPE POPULAR RECIPES - RECIPES101.NET
TWICE BAKED LOBSTER STUFFED POTATOES - THE SEASONED SKILLET
BAKING LOBSTER RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
HOW TO BAKE LOBSTER TAILS | STEP-BY-STEP VIDEO WITH RECIPE …
10 BEST LOBSTER CAKES RECIPES | YUMMLY
BAKED FRESH LOBSTER
BEST COOKING BUTTER RECIPES: BAKED FRESH LOBSTER RECIPE
EASY GARLIC BUTTER LOBSTER SKILLET RECIPE - SWEET CS DESIGNS
LOBSTER RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HOW TO COOK WHOLE FROZEN LOBSTER – GET MAINE LOBSTER
OUR BEST LOBSTER RECIPE, STEP BY STEP | TASTE OF HOME
You'll also love