BANANA SPLIT DESSERT
- In a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking pan stir together graham cracker crumbs, 3 tablespoons of the sugar and butter. Press firmly into bottom of pan.
- In large mixing bowl beat cream cheese and remaining sugar with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth. Spread evenly over crumb crust.
- Slice bananas and place on top of cheese mixture. Drizzle with 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup.
- Spoon drained pineapple over bananas. Spread Cool Whip over top. Sprinkle with pecans and cherries. Drizzle with remaining chocolate syrup.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 636.8, Fat 38.5, SaturatedFat 22.9, Cholesterol 76, Sodium 286.1, Carbohydrate 71.7, Fiber 2.5, Sugar 61.2, Protein 5.6
ALL-AMERICAN BANANA SPLIT
In 1904, the first banana split recipe was made here in Latrobe, Pennsylvania by David Strickler, an apprentice pharmacist at a local drug store. We still use his original formula when we make banana splits in our restaurants. -Melissa Blystone, Valley Dairy
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 serving.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place banana in a dessert dish; place scoops of ice cream between banana. Top with remaining ingredients. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts :
BANANA SPLIT CAKE II
- Combine the crushed vanilla wafers and melted margarine. Pat into the bottom of one 9x13 inch pan.
- Beat the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar together until light and fluffy. Spread over the top of the vanilla wafer crust. Spoon crushed pineapple over the cream cheese layer. Then layer sliced bananas over the pineapple. Cover with the non-dairy whipped topping and sprinkle top with chopped walnuts and maraschino cherries.
- Chill for at least 4 hours before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 643.8 calories, Carbohydrate 76 g, Cholesterol 20.5 mg, Fat 37.6 g, Fiber 2.9 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 14.9 g, Sodium 353.1 mg, Sugar 40.3 g
SOUTHERN STYLE BANANA SPLIT CAKE
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, white sugar and melted butter. Mix together and press into a 9x13 inch cake pan; refrigerate until chilled.
- Beat together the cream cheese and confectioners' sugar; spread over graham cracker crust.
- Layer bananas and pineapple over cream cheese mixture; cover fruit with whipped topping.
- Top with cherries and chopped nuts; refrigerate and serve chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 747.9 calories, Carbohydrate 79.3 g, Cholesterol 61.4 mg, Fat 45.9 g, Fiber 4.3 g, Protein 11.7 g, SaturatedFat 23.4 g, Sodium 262 mg, Sugar 51.3 g
BANANA SPLIT DESSERT
Here's a mouthwatering make-ahead dessert that looks scrumptious...and tastes as good as it looks!-Mrs. Elmer Thorsheim, Radcliffe, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 25 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine crumbs and melted butter. Set aside 1/2 cup; press remaining crumbs into a 15x10x1-in. pan. Slice bananas widthwise and layer over crust. Cut ice cream widthwise into 10 slices; place over bananas. Spread edges of ice cream slices to cover banana and form a smooth layer. Sprinkle with nuts. Cover and freeze until firm. , In a large saucepan, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Pour over ice cream; freeze until firm. , In a large bowl, whip cream until stiff peaks form; spread over chocolate layer. Top with reserved crumbs. Store in freezer (will keep for several weeks). Remove from freezer about 10 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 406 calories, Fat 26g fat (14g saturated fat), Cholesterol 66mg cholesterol, Sodium 204mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein.
BANANA SPLIT DESSERT
OK, stop looking! This is heavenly! This was served at a restaurant's holiday party by my uncle and I have been approached by the owner to give them the recipe. You have to try this simple, yet WONDERFUL, dessert. The cream mixture is what makes this different and wonderful!
Provided by Kikimony
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine MELTED butter and Graham Crackers.
- Pat in bottom of 13 x 9 x 2 pan.
- Beat eggs on high speed 4 minutes (critical of time).
- Add powdered sugar, softened butter and vanilla and beat 5 minutes more on high.
- Spread over crumbs evenly.
- Chill for 30 minutes in refrigerator.
- Spread pineapples over cream mixture.
- Arrange bananas over the pineapples.
- Cover with Cool Whip.
- Sprinkle with nuts and then place a few cherries.
- Cover, refrigerate 6 hours or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 223.8, Fat 13.5, SaturatedFat 8.7, Cholesterol 40.9, Sodium 127, Carbohydrate 25.5, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 19.9, Protein 1.6
More about "banana split dessert recipes"
NO BAKE BANANA SPLIT DESSERT RECIPE - RECIPES SIMPLE
Reviews 1Servings 12Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter and sugar in a medium size bowl. Mix until all of the butter has coated the crumbs and the mixture sticks together when pressed.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, 1/4 cup butter and powdered sugar. Mix until smooth and creamy.
40+ BANANA SPLIT DESSERT RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE A BANANA ...
Occupation Commerce EditorEstimated Reading Time 4 minsAuthor Sienna Livermore
12 BANANA SPLIT RECIPES: THE BEST BANANA SPLIT DESSERTS ...
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
EASY BANANA SPLIT PUDDING NO-BAKE DESSERT | EXCLUSIVE ...
4.8/5 (12)Estimated Reading Time 4 minsCategory Desserts
BANANA SPLIT DESSERT RECIPE - DELICIOUS KRAFT RECIPES
NO BAKE BANANA SPLIT DESSERT - BROWN EYED BAKER
Ratings 251Calories 395 per servingCategory Dessert
- In a medium bowl, mix the graham cracker crumbs and melted butter with a fork, stirring until all of the crumbs are evenly moistened. Dump the crumbs into the prepared pan and press into an even layer. Refrigerate while you prepare the next layer.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the cream cheese and sugar on medium speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes. Using a rubber spatula, fold in the Cool Whip until thoroughly combined. Spread the cream cheese mixture on top of the graham cracker crust.
- Arrange the banana slices in a single layer on top of the cream cheese filling, top with an even layer of the crushed pineapple, and then an even layer of the sliced strawberries.
BANANA SPLIT DESSERT (NO BAKE) | MOM ON TIMEOUT
Reviews 5Category DessertServings 16Calories 382 per serving
- Combine cream cheese and sweetened condensed milk in a large bowl. Using a mixer, beat together for 1 to 2 minutes or until light and fluffy and no lumps remain.
- Just prior to serving, drizzle chocolate syrup over the entire dish and then sprinkle chopped pecans. Top it off with maraschino cherries and serve.
NO-BAKE BANANA SPLIT DESSERT - I HEART NAPTIME
5/5 (4)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertCalories 481 per serving
- Grease a 9x13" baking dish with butter or cooking spray and place a medium mixing bowl and beaters in the freezer.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir graham cracker crumbs and sugar together. Add melted butter and stir until combined. Press into the bottom of the baking dish. Place the dish in the refrigerator or freezer to help the crust set.
- Using a hand mixer, combine the softened cream cheese, drained pineapple and sugar. Remove the baking dish from the freezer and spread the cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Place the banana slices evenly in a single layer on top of the cream cheese mixture. Add a strawberry slice on top of each banana slice.
NO BAKE BANANA SPLIT CAKE - I WASH YOU DRY
4.9/5 (33)Calories 383 per servingCategory Dessert
- Combine the graham cracker crumbs, 1/4 cup of sugar and the melted butter in a bowl and mix to combine. Press the crumbs evenly into a 9x13" cake pan and freeze for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile beat the cream cheese and 1 cup of sugar until smooth and creamy. Carefully spread over the graham cracker crust into an even layer. Top with a layer of the crushed pineapple (make sure to drain very well). Slice 4 of the bananas into discs and layer on top of the pineapple.
- Combine the cold milk and 2 pudding mixes in a bowl and whisk until smooth. Add 1/2 cup of the thawed whipped topping and fold in until combined. Spread over the bananas into an even layer. Top with the remaining whipped topping. Cover and chill until ready to serve (best if chilled at least 2 to 5 hours).
BANANA SPLIT DESSERT: A HEAVENLY DESSERT RECIPE PERFECT ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 1 hr 35 minsCategory DessertsCalories 491 per serving
- Bottom Graham Cracker Crust (for a no bake crust option): In a medium-large bowl, mix melted and cooled unsalted butter with finely ground, processed graham crackers. Press into the bottom of a 13X9 pan. Cover and chill until the next layer is ready.
- Bottom Pecan Crust Layer (for traditional lush baked crust option): Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a large mixing bowl, combine flour, melted and cooled butter, finely ground pecans and 1/4 cup sugar. Press into the bottom of a 9 x 13 inch baking pan. Bake 20-25 minutes (25 mins works best for me) until golden brown. Allow to cool completely before adding any layers.
- Cream Cheese Layer(2nd layer): Using a hand electric mixer, combine cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, 1-2 tablespoons fresh squeezed lemon juice (2 tablespoons works best for me). Mixture should be even and smooth. Spread evenly on top of the baked and cooled bottom pecan crust or no bake graham cracker crust.
- Banana Cream Pudding Layer: In a large mixing bowl, whisk the milk and instant banana cream pudding mix until set. It may take 4-5 minutes to thicken. Spread evenly on top of the cream cheese mixture.
BANANA SPLIT DESSERT - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
4.1/5 (9)Category Dessert
- For the crust: In a medium bowl, combine the graham cracker crumbs, butter, and sugar. Press into the bottom of the pan firmly. Place in the fridge or freezer while preparing the filling to help it set.
- For the Pineapple Cream Cheese Layer: With a mixer, cream together the cream cheese, crushed pineapple, and sugar. Spread over graham cracker crust.
- Layer the strawberries and bananas on top. You may need less or more. The quantities are just approximate.
BANANA SPLIT RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
Cuisine AmericanTotal Time 5 minsCategory DessertCalories 848 per serving
BANANA SPLIT DESSERT - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF CANADA SITE
- Preheat oven to 375°F (190°C). Flatten one pie crust in center of Medium Round Stone with Handles; brush with water and sprinkle with nuts.
CLASSIC BANANA SPLIT - THE ULTIMATE DESSERT! | MOM ON TIMEOUT
Servings 1Calories 608 per servingCategory Dessert
8 BANANA SPLIT DESSERTS | MRFOOD.COM
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
BANANA SPLIT DESSERTS - MANY SIMPLE RECIPES
BANANA SPLIT DESSERT - RECIPES-HOMEMADE
CHOCOLATE BANANA SPLIT DRIZZLE - DESSERT SAUCE RECIPES
BANANA SPLIT DESSERT RECIPE – RECIPES
TRISHA YEARWOOD'S BANANA SPLIT NACHOS RECIPE
15+ BEST BANANA SPLIT RECIPES | MYRECIPES
BANANA SPLIT DESSERT RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
CRISPY BANANA SPLIT DESSERT RECIPES
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #low-protein #desserts #eggs-dairy #fruit #american #southern-united-states #dinner-party #holiday-event #kid-friendly #freezer #dietary #low-sodium #californian #valentines-day #low-in-something #tropical-fruit #pineapple #equipment #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions