BANANA SOUR CREAM BREAD
I know, you're probably thinking, 'Oh no! Another banana bread recipe!' But this one is a little different: the sour cream makes this one so moist it melts in your mouth. The flavor is just wonderful! This one is great for gift giving and holidays. Loaves freeze well.
Provided by Esther Nelson
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees F (150 degrees C). Grease four 7x3 inch loaf pans. In a small bowl, stir together 1/4 cup white sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon. Dust pans lightly with cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and 3 cups sugar. Mix in eggs, mashed bananas, sour cream, vanilla and cinnamon. Mix in salt, baking soda and flour. Stir in nuts. Divide into prepared pans.
- Bake for 1 hour, until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 262.7 calories, Carbohydrate 40.1 g, Cholesterol 35.1 mg, Fat 10.4 g, Fiber 1.4 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 199.8 mg, Sugar 23.2 g
BANANA WALNUT SOUR CREAM BREAD
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees. Spray 4 (3x5-inch) baking pans with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the sugar, sour cream, butter, eggs, and vanilla. Beat at medium speed until creamy. Fold in the mashed bananas.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Beat at low speed only until moistened. Fold in the nuts. Spread the batter into the pans.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes in the pans and then remove from the pans to a cooling rack; cool completely.
- Slice to serve. Store tightly covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 570, Cholesterol 67, Fiber 2, Protein 8, Sodium 261, Carbohydrate 70, Fat 30
BANANA SOUR CREAM-WALNUT LOAF
- Cream butter and sugar in mixing bowl until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs and bananas.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Add to creamed mixture alternating with sour cream, stirring well after each addition.
- Fold in walnuts.
- Pour into greased and floured 5x9-inch loaf pan.
- Bake at 350 for 1 1/4 hours or until loaf tests done.
- Cool in pan for 20 minutes.
- Remove to wire rack to cool completely.
- Store tightly wrapped in refrigerator.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 4858.7, Fat 237.3, SaturatedFat 103.8, Cholesterol 799.1, Sodium 3868.9, Carbohydrate 636.6, Fiber 23, Sugar 332.3, Protein 73.3
SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 5x9-inch loaf pan.
- Mash 2 bananas in a bowl with a fork. Place remaining 2 bananas in a separate bowl with 1 cup sugar and beat the bananas and sugar with an electric mixer until creamed and fluffy, 3 minutes. Beat in melted butter, eggs, sour cream, and vanilla extract until thoroughly combined.
- Whisk flour, baking powder, and salt together in a bowl and stir the flour mixture into banana-sugar mixture. Fold in mashed bananas and walnuts. Pour batter into prepared loaf pan and tap the pan on the counter several times to remove any air pockets. Stir 2 teaspoons sugar with cinnamon in a small bowl and sprinkle the cinnamon sugar over the top of the loaf.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread is golden brown on top and set in the center, 1 hour and 15 minutes; rotate bread pan in oven halfway through baking. Cool in the pan for 10 minutes before removing to finish cooling on a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 338.8 calories, Carbohydrate 43.5 g, Cholesterol 64.3 mg, Fat 17.2 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 4.7 g, SaturatedFat 8.8 g, Sodium 255.6 mg, Sugar 22.5 g
SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD
- Grease 1 large loaf pan.
- Cream margarine, sugar, eggs and vanilla.
- Add dry ingredients, then bananas, nuts and sour cream.
- Mix well.
- Bake at 350 F for 1 hour.
SOUR CREAM-BANANA MINI BREADS
If you're not one who swears by sour cream for its ability to make any quick bread moist, these Sour Cream-Banana Mini Breads might convince you!
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 15 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 350ºF.
- Beat butter and sugar in large bowl with mixer until well blended. Add bananas, sour cream and eggs; mix well. Add combined dry ingredients; mix just until moistened. Stir in nuts.
- Pour into 5 (6x3-inch) foil pans sprayed with cooking spray.
- Bake 30 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 5 min.; remove from pan to wire rack. Cool completely. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 260, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 4.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Sodium 210 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 5 g
SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD
I just love this wonderful, moist banana bread! No one can ever tell it's been "lightened up." -Stephanie Marchese
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (18 slices).
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Coat a 9x5-in. loaf pan with cooking spray and dust with flour; set aside. , In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking soda and salt. Combine the bananas, egg substitute, oil, sour cream and vanilla; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened., Pour into prepared pan. Bake at 350° for 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pan to a wire rack.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 186 calories, Fat 7g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 1mg cholesterol, Sodium 332mg sodium, Carbohydrate 28g carbohydrate, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
THE BEST BANANA BREAD
The batter for this easy-to-make banana bread is enriched with sour cream, which gives it a subtle tang and super moist texture. In order to avoid this quick bread becoming tough and chewy, don't overmix the batter.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes 1 loaf
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Butter a 9-by-5-by-3-inch loaf pan; set aside. In an electric mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, cream butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add eggs and beat to incorporate.
- In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt. Add to the butter mixture and mix until just combined. Add bananas, sour cream, and vanilla; mix to combine. Stir in nuts and pour into prepared pan.
- Bake until a cake tester inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean, about 1 hour 10 minutes. Let rest in pan for 10 minutes, then turn out onto a rack to cool.
More about "banana walnut sour cream bread recipes"
SOUR CREAM BANANA AND WALNUT BREAD RECIPE
4.2/5 (47)Total Time 1 hrServings 12Calories 199 per serving
OLD-SCHOOL SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD | SHOCKINGLY DELICIOUS
OLD FASHIONED BANANA BREAD WITH SOUR CREAM AND BROWN SUGAR
THE SOFTEST SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD - BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
BANANA NUT BREAD RECIPE • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
RECIPE BANANA NUT BREAD WITH SOUR CREAM - CREATE THE MOST …
THE BEST SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD - NEIGHBORFOOD
EASY SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD RECIPE - DINNER, THEN …
SOUR CREAM BANANA NUT BREAD - THE CHUNKY CHEF
BANANA SOUR CREAM AND WALNUT BREAD - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
FAVORITE SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD - A BOUNTIFUL KITCHEN
BAREFOOT CONTESSA BANANA BREAD RECIPE - FOOD14.COM
THE GOOD DISH BROWN BUTTER BANANA BREAD WITH WALNUTS
CLASSIC BANANA WALNUT BREAD - THAT SKINNY CHICK CAN BAKE
SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD WITH WALNUTS - THE GARDENING COOK
SOUR CREAM WHOLE WHEAT BANANA NUT BREAD | TASTY KITCHEN: A …
BANANA BREAD WITH SOUR CREAM AND WALNUTS - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
BANANA BREAD SOUR CREAM WALNUTS - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING …
SOUR CREAM BANANA NUT BREAD - NORINE'S NEST
SOUR CREAM & WALNUT BANANA BREAD - THE HONOUR SYSTEM
BEST EVER SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD RECIPE - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
SOUR CREAM BANANA CAKE/BREAD - JEN SCHMIDT
MOIST BANANA BREAD WITH SOUR CREAM - THE FOOD CHARLATAN
BANANA BREAD – KALORIK
MELT IN YOUR MOUTH SOUR CREAM BANANA BREAD - LOVE FROM THE …
SOUTHERN LIVING BANANA BREAD WITH SOUR CREAM - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEST-EVER BANANA BREAD RECIPE - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
EXTREMELY MOIST BANANA NUT BREAD WITH (CREME FRAICHE OR SOUR …
10 BEST BANANA BREAD RECIPES | FN DISH - FOOD NETWORK
BANANA NUT BREAD - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
10 BEST BANANA BREAD SOUR CREAM RECIPES | YUMMLY
BANANA BREAD WITH SOUR CREAM - HUMMINGBIRD HIGH
SOUR CREAM BANANA AND WALNUT BREAD RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
WALNUT BANANA BREAD RECIPE WITH SOUR CREAM
BEST BANANA BREAD RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BANANA BREAD - DELISH
10 BEST BANANA BREAD SOUR CREAM BROWN SUGAR RECIPES - YUMMLY
ALLRECIPES BANANA BREAD CHOCOLATE CHIP - AS.ORG.LV
SOUR CREAM BANANA NUT BREAD RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
BANANA SOUR CREAM BREAD - BREAKFAST BREAD RECIPES
THE MOST MOIST BANANA SOUR CREAM BREAD YOU’LL EVER MAKE!
You'll also love