I've turned to this recipe countless times. The sandwiches are tasty and so easy to make, and leftovers are perfect for lunches later in the week. -Jennifer Middlekauff, New Holland, PA
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Place ham in a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. In a large bowl, combine water, ketchup, brown sugar, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and mustard; pour over ham and stir well. Cover and cook on low until heated through, 4-5 hours. Serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 241 calories, Fat 4g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 34mg cholesterol, Sodium 1250mg sodium, Carbohydrate 34g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 17g protein.
BEST EVER BARBECUED HAM STEAKS
Quick, easy and will have everyone begging for seconds. Get the recipe today.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- DIRECTIONS Prepare grill or broiler. For barbecue sauce, combine brown sugar, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce and mustard; mix well. Brush 2 tablespoons of sauce over one side of each ham slice. Grill (sauce sides up) over medium coals or broil 4 to 5 inches from heat source for 4 minutes. Turn; brush 2 tablespoons sauce over each ham slice. Continue grilling or broiling 4 minutes or until ham is hot. Serve with remaining sauce.
WHOLE HAM ON THE BARBECUE
Yes, the whole thing, not just slices! Because I didn't want to put the oven on for 2 hours in this heat, I decided to try it. (I searched the site and the web, but to no avail!) The ham came out juicy and tasty...just like baked ham, really no barbeque taste. So, if it's too hot to have the oven on for hours, try it...it worked out well. I even fried pierogies in butter (in a foil pan) on the other side of the grill to go along with it!!
Provided by Karen..
Yield 8-10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Preheat gas grill on high for about 10 minutes.
- Sit ham on long sheet of heavy duty aluminum foil.
- Press brown sugar onto ham and wrap tight with foil.
- Wrap tightly with another sheet of foil.
- Lower grill temperature to low on both sides.
- Place ham on top warmer rack (or on lower rack, but place in foil pan so the bottom does not get too dried out).
- Shut grill lid and allow to cook for about 1 1/2 hours (no need to do anything else to it).
- Remove foil from ham over a pan so you don't lose the brown sugar juices.
GRILLED HOLIDAY HONEY HAM
Provided by Patrick and Gina Neely : Food Network
Yield 12 to 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Trim the ham of any excess fat, but leaving 1/4-inch of fat on the ham. With a sharp knife, score the fat on the top of the ham. Place the ham on a large rimmed baking sheet.
- Whisk together the brown sugar, salt, black pepper, cumin, ginger, mustard powder, and cinnamon in a small bowl. Reserve 1 tablespoon of the dry rub mixture for the glaze. Season the ham with the remaining dry rub. Place plastic wrap over the ham and put it in the refrigerator for 8 to 12 hours. Allowing the seasoning to penetrate the ham overnight will give it a fuller flavor.
- Preheat your charcoal grill to 300 degrees F for indirect heat.
- Place the baking sheet with the ham on the grill grates, with the ham flat side down. Cover the grill and let the ham cook for 2 hours.
- Heat the butter, thyme, honey, vinegar, and reserved dry rub together in a medium saucepan until the butter melts. Stir together until smooth. Brush the ham with the glaze, cover with grill lid, and grill for 30 minutes more, basting the ham every 10 minutes with the glaze. Remove to a platter, let rest for 30 minutes, then carve and serve.
HAM WITH BARBECUE BEANS
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 8 to 10 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine the beans, 3 cups water, the onion, ketchup, maple syrup, brown sugar, mustard, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, vinegar and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a 6-quart slow cooker. Set the ham on top, then cover and cook on high, 8 hours.
- Transfer the ham to a platter and skim off the excess fat from the beans. Slice the ham and serve with the beans.
PITTSBURGH HAM BARBECUES
I grew up on these delicious, sweet, and tangy barbecue sandwiches made from chipped deli ham. This dish is a staple in Western Pennsylvania, although each family seems to have its own way of making them! It's a terrific last-minute meal. Chipped chopped ham is a pressed ham loaf sold at deli counters in the Pittsburgh area which is always chipped. If you can get Islay's Chipped Ham, that is the original and still the best for these sandwiches. Otherwise, just get any deli ham and have it chipped or shaved paper thin. Enjoy!
Provided by Nanner
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat an oven to 275 degrees F (135 degrees C).
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat; cook and stir the onions in the butter until translucent, about 5 minutes. Stir the ketchup, vinegar, water, brown sugar, mustard, and Worcestershire sauce into the skillet with the onions; simmer about 10 minutes. Stir in the ham; cook until heated through and the sauce is bubbling, 5 to 7 minutes more.
- While the ham simmers, heat the kaiser rolls in the preheated oven until toasted, 5 to 7 minutes.
- Assemble the sandwiches by dividing the ham mixture among the toasted kaiser rolls, topping the ham with pickle relish. Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 525.5 calories, Carbohydrate 56.6 g, Cholesterol 68.5 mg, Fat 27.2 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 17.5 g, SaturatedFat 12.1 g, Sodium 2277.5 mg, Sugar 29 g
BARBECUED HAM 'N' PEACHES
Wrap up Barbecued Ham 'n' Peaches in individual foil packets for a main dish that's both sweet and savory in every bite. "You can substitute canned ham or slices of lean Canadian bacon, if you wish," notes Cornelia Whiteway of Chilliwack, British Columbia.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a small bowl, combine the ketchup, brown sugar, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce, oil and pepper; brush some of the mixture over ham slices. Place each slice on a greased 12-in. square of heavy-duty foil. Top with peaches; drizzle with remaining ketchup mixture. , Fold foil over ham and peaches and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over medium heat for 5-6 minutes in each side or until heated through.
Nutrition Facts :
PITTSBURGH CHIPPED HAM BARBECUES
- In a large saucepan, combine the ketchup, water, brown sugar, cider vinegar, sweet pickle relish and Worcestershire sauce. Season with cinnamon, black pepper, garlic salt and liquid smoke. Bring to a simmer over low heat and simmer for 20 minutes.
- Shred the ham and stir into the mixture. Simmer longer if desired, then serve hot on hamburger buns. The mixture can also be frozen.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 326.5 calories, Carbohydrate 41.4 g, Cholesterol 44.6 mg, Fat 10.5 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 16.9 g, SaturatedFat 3.2 g, Sodium 1858.2 mg, Sugar 14.6 g
BONE-IN HAM ON THE BARBECUE WITH HONEY-BUTTER GLAZE
My husband wanted a Bone in Ham the other day and with my kitchen was between 80 - 90 degrees, I did not want to heat the oven. I could find lots of recipes for steaks but very few for Whole or Bone in Ham. I combined what I found and came up with this.
Provided by Triple BQ
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Soak your smoking chips in water. Put in a pan, either the one that came with your BBQ or a metal pie tin, place on the hot side of the grill. To create a hot side and a cold side only heat 1-2 burners or put all your charcoal on one side of the grill. Preheat your grill to 325°F.
- Place bone-in ham cut side down on the cold side of the grill. Insert a meat thermometer not touching the bone. Cook until your meat thermometer reads 145°F (it's ok to go over little).
- In the meantime prepare your glaze.
- In a glass measuring cup or microwave proof dish mix Honey, Corn Syrup, and Butter. Microwave on high for 30 seconds. Mix well. Microwave again before using if necessary.
- When your meat thermometer reads 145°F start glazing your ham. Continue cooking for 10 minutes glazing every 2-3 minutes, you might have left over glaze.
- Remove ham from BBQ and let rest for 10 minutes before carving. After carving drizzle any extra glaze over slices for added flavors.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1428.3, Fat 104, SaturatedFat 38.5, Cholesterol 331.4, Sodium 333.8, Carbohydrate 43.1, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 37.7, Protein 77.7
More about "barbeque ham recipes"
BARBECUE HAM RECIPES - QUICK AND EASY
COUNTRY SMOKED HAM – BBQ PIT BOYS
10 BEST BBQ HAM CROCK POT RECIPES | YUMMLY
SMOKED SPIRAL HAM - HANKS TRUE BBQ™
SLOW COOKER BARBECUE HAM SANDWICHES
HOW TO GRILL GLAZED HAM | RECIPE - YOUTUBE
10 BEST BBQ HAM GLAZE RECIPES | YUMMLY
140 BBQ HAM RECIPES IDEAS IN 2022 - FOOD NEWS
7 AMAZING BARBECUE HAM RECIPES TO DIE FOR! - NIGHT HELPER
SMOKED HAM RECIPE WITH A HONEY-DIJON GLAZE - TASTEOFBBQ
BARBEQUE HAM - BROWN SUGAR
BBQ GLAZED HAM | SOUTHERN LIVING
HOW TO COOK A HAM ON THE GRILL - THE SPRUCE EATS
BBQ SMOKED HAM - HOWTOBBQRIGHT-BARBECUE RECIPES
CROCK-POT BBQ HAM SANDWICHES RECIPE
SMOKED BBQ HAM RECIPE - BAR-BE-QUICK
SLOW COOKER HAM BARBECUE SANDWICHES - THE FARMWIFE COOKS
10 MINUTE BBQ HAM SANDWICHES RECIPE + VIDEO
HOW TO BARBECUE HAM ON THE GRILL « MEAT RECIPES - WONDERHOWTO
HAM GLAZE RECIPES - BBQ & GRILLING RECIPES | TASTEOFBBQ.COM
PITTSBURGH STYLE BBQ HAM SANDWICHES - A QUICK AND EASY MEAL
140 BBQ HAM RECIPES IDEAS - PINTEREST
EASY TO MAKE SMOKED HAM RECIPE | BBQ HERO
BARBEQUE HAM RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BARBECUE HAM RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
EASY CHIPPED HAM BARBECUE SANDWICH RECIPE - A PITTSBURGH CLASSIC
CROCK POT BARBEQUED HAM SANDWICHES - SOUTH YOUR MOUTH
EASY-TO-SERVE SLOW-COOKER PULLED HAM WITH A GOLDEN BARBECUE …
BARBEQUE HAM SANDWICH RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
TOP 7 GRILLED AND SMOKED HAM RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
THE BEST DOUBLE SMOKED HAM RECIPE (5 EASY STEPS)
BARBECUED GLAZED HAM | FOOD TO LOVE
CROCK POT BARBECUE HAM - REAL MOM KITCHEN - CROCK POT
DELICIOUS HAM BBQ USING ISALY'S CHIPPED HAM, KETCHUP, BROWN …
THE BEST BBQ XMAS HAM - WIFFENS
BARBECUED FRESH HAM RECIPE - SCOTT HOWELL | FOOD & WINE
ISALY'S CHIPPED HAM BBQ RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BARBEQUE HAM RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
#ham #weeknight #30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #main-dish #pork #easy #dinner-party #kid-friendly #dietary #high-protein #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something #meat #brunch #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love