BARBECUE CHICKEN PAN PIZZA
This cast-iron pizza is the perfect mix of salty, sweet, tangy and sharp. Crispy baked pizza dough is topped with barbecue chicken, mozzarella and cheddar cheese. A drizzle of honey with fresh cilantro and scallion finish off this cheesy chicken pizza.
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 2 to 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 37
- Preheat the oven to 525 to 550 degrees F, as high as it goes, with rack at center. Preheat a cast-iron skillet, 12 inches, over medium to medium-high heat (to aid in a crispy bottom crust while pizza is in oven).
- Gather your ingredients.
- Remove skin from chicken, remove meat from bones and pull meat into bite-size pieces. Dice onion, grate or mince garlic.
- Preheat a second cast-iron or other skillet over medium-high heat. Add oil, 2 turns of the pan, then add onions and garlic, season with salt and pepper and soften a few minutes. Add stock and let it finish cooking the onions by absorbing into them. Add ketchup, sugar, molasses, vinegar, Worcestershire, paprika and mustard. Add chicken to sauce, turn in sauce and remove from heat.
- Roll and stretch dough on lightly floured surface into 12 to 14-inch even round that will cover pan. Turn off heat under skillet, sprinkle a little cornmeal in skillet and press dough into hot skillet and up sides as much as possible. The pan is hot -- reminder. Brush the dough with EVOO and season with a little salt and pepper or red pepper flakes. Top the dough with chicken and sauce and top with the cheeses. Place in oven. Bake the pizza 10 to 12 minutes to deep golden brown and bubbly.
- Combine honey, splash of water and hot sauce in small pot or skillet and heat over low heat.
- Drizzle or brush the pizza with the honey mixture and top and scallions, cilantro and jalapeno.
- To a mixer with dough hook attached, add warm water and yeast and let the yeast bloom and foam, 5 minutes.
- Add EVOO, honey and salt and turn on mixer. Add the flour gradually to form dough. Transfer to a bowl drizzled with a little EVOO and cover; let stand 1 hour.
- Cut dough in half, wrap half the dough and freeze for later use.
- Preheat the oven to 525 to 550 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with fries and bake 15 to 20 minutes to very crispy.
- Add fries to large bowl. Pour butter and remaining ingredients over the fries. Toss to coat. Serve hot.
QUICK AND EASY BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA
This delicious meal comes together with just a few simple ingredients in less than 30 minutes! Grilled BBQ chicken, red onion, and melty cheese make for one delicious pizza. This recipe was made in a Panasonic CIO.
Provided by SunnyDaysNora
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat Panasonic Countertop Induction Oven to High on the "Grill" setting.
- Place chicken in the grill pan. Cook chicken until an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center reads at least 165 degrees F (74 degrees C), about 10 minutes. Remove cooked chicken from grill pan and chop into small pieces.
- Transfer chicken to a bowl and toss with 1/2 cup barbeque sauce to coat.
- Open and unroll prepared pizza crust while the grill pan is still hot. Lay flat in the grill pan. Spread remaining barbeque sauce over the crust. Top with sliced onion and chicken; sprinkle Mexican cheese blend on top.
- Place pizza in the oven and press "Auto Cook." Select the pizza setting, 12-inch size. Allow pizza to cook until timer goes off, about 13 minutes, or until pizza reaches desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 417.8 calories, Carbohydrate 51.7 g, Cholesterol 48.5 mg, Fat 14.1 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 19.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.7 g, Sodium 1270.5 mg, Sugar 16 g
BARBECUE CHICKEN PIZZA
My husband and I love this BBQ chicken pizza recipe, especially when we take it up a notch by adding other toppings that we love, including smoky bacon and creamy Gorgonzola. My mouth starts to water just thinking about it! -Megan Crow, Lincoln, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add onion; cook and stir 4-6 minutes or until softened. Reduce heat to medium-low; cook 20-25 minutes or until deep golden brown, stirring occasionally., Unroll and press dough onto bottom and 1/2 in. up sides of a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake 8 minutes., Spread barbecue sauce over dough; top with chicken, cooked onion, bacon, Gorgonzola cheese and jalapenos. Sprinkle with paprika and garlic powder; top with mozzarella cheese. Bake pizza 8-10 minutes or until crust is golden and cheese is melted. Freeze option: Bake pizza crust as directed; cool. Top with all the ingredients as directed, and securely wrap and freeze unbaked pizza. To use, unwrap pizza; bake as directed, increasing time as necessary.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 354 calories, Fat 15g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 53mg cholesterol, Sodium 851mg sodium, Carbohydrate 29g carbohydrate (7g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 25g protein.
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA
A topping of spicy barbeque sauce, diced chicken, cilantro, peppers, and onion all covered with cheese, and baked to bubbly goodness! This is similar to a recipe I had at a popular pizza place in California. My family LOVES it!
Provided by KIMIRAE
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Place pizza crust on a medium baking sheet. Spread the crust with barbeque sauce. Top with chicken, cilantro, pepperoncini peppers, onion, and cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 15 minutes, or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 385 calories, Carbohydrate 37.8 g, Cholesterol 58.3 mg, Fat 16.1 g, Fiber 1.7 g, Protein 22.7 g, SaturatedFat 9.2 g, Sodium 1666 mg, Sugar 8.7 g
BBQ CHICKEN DELUXE PAN PIZZA
A recipe from the blog Two Peas and Their Pods. I didn't try it, but when I'll do, I'll use my favorite pizza dough in the bread machine.
Provided by Boomette
Yield 1 large pan pizza
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a small saucepan, scald the milk over medium heat. Add butter, sugar and salt. Allow milk mixture to cool to warm. Add yeast and mix thoroughly. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, add milk/yeast mixture. Slowly add flour, one cup at a time, until the dough pulls away from the side of the bowl and forms a ball. Add water, a little at a time, until the dough combines. If the dough is still wet, add a little more flour. Knead dough for 5-10 minutes using the dough hook. Place dough in a large greased bowl. Cover and allow dough to rise for 2 hours or until dough has doubled in size.
- While the dough is rising, brush the chicken breast with 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce and grill. Chop cooked BBQ chicken into small pieces and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. When the dough is ready, punch down the dough, knead briefly on a floured surface. Roll out the pizza dough, using a rolling pin. You want the dough to be about a 1/2 inch thick. Place dough in a buttered 10-inch sauté' pan or cast iron skillet. Push dough in the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Pinch off excess dough. You can save this dough to make another pizza or breadsticks. We usually stick it in the freezer for later.
- Evenly spread 1/2 cup BBQ sauce on the bottom of the pizza dough. Top sauce with 2 cups of the shredded mozzarella cheese. Roll the pizza dough that is on the side of the pan down, about one inch, and pinch to form a thick crust. Add the BBQ chicken, bacon, pineapple, and jalapeño slices. Sprinkle pizza toppings with the additional 1/4 cup of cheese.
- Place pizza in the oven and bake for 25-30 minutes, or until crust is golden brown. Remove pizza from oven and let sit for 10 minutes. Slice pizza with a bread knife and serve warm.
BBQ SLOPPY CHICKEN PAN PIZZA
- Preheat oven to 400°.
- In a big bowl, combine the corn muffin mix, eggs, melted butter, and milk; stir in the corn.
- Drizzle some olive oil into a large nonstick skillet with an oven-safe handle and wipe it around the pan with a folded paper towel (wrap the handle in a double layer of foil if it has a plastic or rubber handle).
- Pour in the batter; place the pan in the center of the preheated oven, and bake until the cornbread becomes light golden in color, 12-15 minutes.
- Place a second skillet over med-high heat and add 2 tablespoons oil.
- Add the chicken and break it up with a wooden spoon; once the chicken has crumbled and begins to brown, add in the garlic, onions, and bell peppers; season with salt and pepper, chili powder, cumin, and hot sauce.
- Cook for 5 minutes, then add the Worcestershire sauce, tomato sauce, and brown sugar.
- Stir to combine; decrease heat to low.
- Simmer until the cornbread sets up and is ready to come out of the oven; adjust seasonings to taste.
- Remove the cornbread from the oven and cover it with the sloppy chicken mixture, then sprinkle with the cheese.
- Put the pan back in the oven and cook for 5 minutes to set the toppings and melt the cheese. Top with scallions and chopped parsley or cilantro and serve from the skillet, cutting the pizza into 8 wedges.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1015.9, Fat 41.3, SaturatedFat 15.3, Cholesterol 217.3, Sodium 1948.6, Carbohydrate 119.1, Fiber 11.6, Sugar 40.1, Protein 44.2
More about "bbq chicken deluxe pan pizza recipes"
BBQ CHICKEN DELUXE PAN PIZZA - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
Reviews 68Estimated Reading Time 4 minsServings 1
- 1. In a small saucepan, scald the milk over medium heat. Add butter, sugar and salt. Allow milk mixture to cool to warm. Add yeast and mix thoroughly. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- 2. In the bowl of a stand mixer, add milk/yeast mixture. Slowly add flour, one cup at a time, until the dough pulls away from the side of the bowl and forms a ball. Add water, a little at a time, until the dough combines. If the dough is still wet, add a little more flour. Knead dough for 5-10 minutes using the dough hook. Place dough in a large greased bowl. Cover and allow dough to rise for 2 hours or until dough has doubled in size.
- 3. While the dough is rising, brush the chicken breast with 2 tablespoons of BBQ sauce and grill. Chop cooked BBQ chicken into small pieces and set aside.
- 4. Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. When the dough is ready, punch down the dough, knead briefly on a floured surface. Roll out the pizza dough, using a rolling pin. You want the dough to be about a 1/2 inch thick. Place dough in a buttered 10-inch sauté' pan or cast iron skillet. Push dough in the bottom and up the sides of the pan. Pinch off excess dough. You can save this dough to make another pizza or breadsticks. We usually stick it in the freezer for later.
BEST BBQ CHICKEN SKILLET PIZZA RECIPE - DELISH
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE EASY ON THE SKILLET - BEST …
BEST BBQ CHICKEN-CRUST PIZZA RECIPE - DELISH
30-MINUTE BARBECUE CHICKEN PIZZA - JUST A TASTE
HOMEMADE BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA - GOOD IN THE SIMPLE
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA - EASY HOMEMADE PIZZA RECIPE!
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE - BELLY FULL
BEST BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE - CRAZY FOR CRUST
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA - AHEAD OF THYME
BBQ CHICKEN FLATBREAD PIZZA - CREME DE LA CRUMB
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA - RACHEL COOKS®
GRILLED BARBECUE CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
HOMEMADE BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
SHEET PAN BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA - EAT DESSERT SNACK
QUICK AND EASY BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BBQ CHICKEN SHEET PAN PIZZA RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
DEEP DISH BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA - THESTAYATHOMECHEF.COM
PIZZA PAN DELUXE BBQ CHICKEN
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA - BUTTER WITH A SIDE OF BREAD
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA FROM LEFTOVERS - JUST PLAIN COOKING
BARBECUE CHICKEN PAN PIZZA | 30 MINUTE MEALS | FOOD …
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE - TALKING MEALS
ONE PAN PIZZA CHICKEN - DAMN DELICIOUS
ALL FOR ONE RECIPE BBQ CHICKEN DELUXE PAN PIZZA - WEBETUTORIAL
BBQ CHICKEN DELUXE PAN PIZZA RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BBQ CHICKEN BURGERS - PLAIN CHICKEN
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA - A BOUNTIFUL KITCHEN
HOMEMADE BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA - RELUCTANT ENTERTAINER
GRILLED BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE - JESSICA GAVIN
HOMEMADE BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE | BAKED BY AN INTROVERT
BBQ CHICKEN SKILLET PIZZA - CULINARY HILL
2 INGREDIENT PIZZA DOUGH – BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA - JULIA PACHECO
OUR FAVORITE BARBECUE CHICKEN PIZZA - BLUE BOWL
BARBECUE CHICKEN PIZZADILLA (PIZZA QUESADILLA) - CAFE DELITES
BARBECUED CHICKEN PIZZA - KING ARTHUR BAKING
THE FAMOUS BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE  (CRUST-YLICOUS!)
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA - DAMN DELICIOUS
BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE - DISHCRAWL
SHEET PAN BBQ BLUE CHICKEN PIZZA RECIPE | FOODIECRUSH.COM
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #healthy #main-dish #fruit #poultry #vegetables #oven #pizza #chicken #stove-top #dietary #meat #peppers #equipment
You'll also love