- Combine chick peas with onions, peppers, celery, garlic, red pepper flakes and rosemary in a medium bowl. Dress salad with vinegar and oil, salt and pepper.
- In a medium bowl combine chickpeas, onion, cucumber, tomato, red wine vinegar and balsamic vinegar. Mix well and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 127.3 calories, Carbohydrate 26.7 g, Fat 0.9 g, Fiber 3.7 g, Protein 4.1 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 221.1 mg, Sugar 6.2 g
- In a mixing bowl, mix together the tahini, lemon juice and garlic. Whisk in the olive oil and add the salt and pepper. To the dressing, add the chickpeas, tomatoes, parsley and scallions. Mix to combine. Adjust seasoning, if needed. Serve!
Use a touch of harissa to liven up a healthy chickpea salad. It takes just 10 minutes to whip up and makes an ideal side dish for slow-cooked Greek lamb
Provided by John Torode
Categories Side dish
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix all the ingredients together, mashing a little so the chickpeas are a bit rough round the edges - this helps absorb the dressing. (Can be made a day ahead and kept in the fridge.) Try it with slow-cooked Greek lamb and tzatziki sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123 calories, Fat 6 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 12 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 4 grams sugar, Fiber 5 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein
CHICK PEA SALAD
To get the best flavor from this salad, you should chill it for 8 hours before serving to give the flavors more time to blend. From the Hilton Head Hospital's cookbook, Hilton Head, SC. Prep and cook time does not include the chill time.
Provided by breezermom
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine the chick-peas, tomatoes, green bell pepper, red bell pepper, kalamata olives, parsley, green onions, and oregano in a bowl; toss. Set aside.
- Combine the oil and the remaining ingredients in a jar. Cover tightly and shake vigorously. Pour the dressing over the chick-pea mixtre. Toss. Refrigerate for 8 hours. Serve at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240.9, Fat 12.5, SaturatedFat 1.7, Sodium 409.6, Carbohydrate 27.4, Fiber 5.5, Sugar 1.8, Protein 5.8
CHICK PEA SALAD
- Drain the soaked chick peas and add fresh water to cover. Add the garlic, salt and pepper and simmer the chick peas for an hour to an hour and a half or until they are tender. Drain and cool.
- Meanwhile, char the peppers, skin side toward the heat, under a broiler or on a grill. Put them in a paper bag, seal them and allow them to cool a few minutes. Peel off their skins and cut them into strips.
- Toast the fennel seeds in a small frying pan. Crush the seeds with a mortar and pestle.
- Combine the chick peas, tomato, onion and crushed fennel seeds in a large mixing bowl. Add the curry powder and salt and pepper to taste. Add the vinegar and olive oil and mix well.
- Garnish the chick peas with strips of red and yellow roasted peppers and the cilantro leaves. Serve the chili oil separately.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 161, UnsaturatedFat 12 grams, Carbohydrate 9 grams, Fat 14 grams, Fiber 2 grams, Protein 1 gram, SaturatedFat 2 grams, Sodium 397 milligrams, Sugar 4 grams
More about "chick pea salad recipes"
CHICKPEA SALAD | RICARDO
5/5 (104)Calories 245 per servingCategory Main Dishes
SIMPLE CHICKPEA SALAD – PALOUSE BRAND
THE BEST CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE - COOKING LSL
LEMONY CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE - TOM COLICCHIO - FOOD & WINE
CHICKPEA “TUNA” SALAD | DAPHNE OZ
CHICKPEA SALAD WITH CREAMY AVOCADO DRESSING - HEALTHY SEASONAL …
HEALTHY CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE - THE COOKING FOODIE
BEST MEDITERRANEAN CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE - DELISH
10 BEST ROASTED CHICKPEAS SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPES | FOOD NETWORK CANADA
CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPES | MARTHA STEWART
CHICKPEA SALAD - JO COOKS
FAVORITE CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
CHICK PEA SALAD - PROTEIN PACKED CHICK PEA SALAD RECIPE - EATING …
HEALTHY CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPES | EATINGWELL
CHICKPEA SALAD WITH CUCUMBERS AND TOMATOES - SKINNYTASTE
CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CHICKPEA SALAD (MEDITERRANEAN STYLE) - 40 APRONS
CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE | JAMIE OLIVER SALAD RECIPES
CURRY CHICKPEA SALAD - BUDGET BYTES
CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE - COOKING CLASSY
10 BEST INDIAN CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
CHICKPEA SALAD – OH SHE GLOWS
CHICKPEA SALAD - ONCE UPON A CHEF
CHICKPEA SALAD (QUICK & EASY) - DELICIOUS MEETS HEALTHY
ROASTED RED PEPPER AND CHICKPEA SALAD - DOWNSHIFTOLOGY
EASY CHICKPEA SALAD WITH LEMON AND DILL - INSPIRED TASTE
CHICK PEA AND SPINACH SALAD - YOUTUBE
VEGAN CHICKPEA 'TUNA' SALAD RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
MIDDLE EASTERN CHICKPEA SALAD | RECIPETIN EATS
MANGO CHICKPEA KACHUMBER SALAD (HEALTHY) – HONEY, WHATS …
GREEK MARINATED CHICKPEA SALAD | RECIPETIN EATS
SMASHED CHICKPEA SALAD - OUR BALANCED BOWL
CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE - BBC FOOD
CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
CHICKPEA SALAD - CULINARY HILL
CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
CHICKPEA SALAD - SPEND WITH PENNIES
5-MINUTE SPICY CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPE - PINCH OF YUM
SIMPLE CHICKPEA SALAD (QUICK AND EASY) - THE DINNER BITE
SIMPLE CHICKPEA SALAD (5 MINUTE LUNCH IDEA!) – A COUPLE COOKS
20 CHICKPEA SALAD RECIPES TO TRY ASAP | ALLRECIPES
#weeknight #15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #salads #beans #vegetables #american #easy #european #no-cook #dietary #low-cholesterol #chick-peas-garbanzos #healthy-2 #low-in-something #peppers #presentation #served-cold #3-steps-or-less #technique
You'll also love