PULLED PORK HASH
A great way to use up leftovers, hash is a fast and simple meal. This recipe uses pulled pork from pork shoulders I cooked on my Weber® Smokey Mountain last weekend. It's great for a quick dinner or relaxed breakfast. The secret to crispy hash is using precooked potatoes. Goes great with biscuits, too.
Provided by Chicago Chef
Categories 100+ Breakfast and Brunch Recipes Potatoes
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Melt butter in a skillet over medium heat; cook and stir onion in melted butter until slightly softened, about 2 minutes. Add pork and continue to cook for 2 minutes more.
- Stir potatoes into pork mixture and toss. Cook until potatoes are browned, stirring occasionally, about 5 minutes. Season with salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288 calories, Carbohydrate 36.6 g, Cholesterol 55.2 mg, Fat 7.7 g, Fiber 3.5 g, Protein 18.1 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 712.7 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
GEORGIA BBQ HASH
Posted in response to request. I have not tried this recipe. Could be used over rice or as a condiment. Times are estimated
Provided by TishT
Yield 10 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Cut meat into large chunks.
- Place in a heavy pot and add water to barely cover.
- Simmer more than an hour.
- When the meat is very tender, drain and reserve any broth.
- Grind the meat with a coarse hand grinder or chop finely.
- (Using a food processor destroys the texture.) Grind one large onion.
- Place onion and the meat back into the pot and add one large can of tomatoes-juice and all.
- Add corn, vinegar and seasonings.
- Simmer a few minutes.
- Add the reserved broth to the meat until it reaches the consistency of stew.
- Serve it over white rice or bread with dill pickles on the side as a condiment.
GRILLED BBQ HASH BROWNS
Make and share this Grilled BBQ Hash Browns recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Bessa
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat grill, low about 250-300 degrees.
- Use 4 sections (1 per serving) foil, big enough to wrap hashbrowns. Lay flat and drizzle 1 tbsp of olive oil and place 1 tbsp butter onto each section of foil (save remaining 4 tbsp butter for later).
- Place half serving of potatoes (1/8 pkg) onto each piece of foil and place desired amount of cheese. Place remaining potatoes (1/8 pkg) on top of cheese, followed by remaining butter.
- Sprinkle dried onion, bbq seasoning, salt and pepper.
- Bring together 2 edges of foil and roll tight. Fold other 2 sides under. Make sure there are no openings so juices don't seep out.
- Cook on grill 30-40 minutes, turning every 10 minutes (be careful not to poke holes in foil).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 570.4, Fat 49.6, SaturatedFat 21.6, Cholesterol 61.1, Sodium 241.6, Carbohydrate 31.9, Fiber 2.3, Sugar 1.8, Protein 3.8
GRILLED HASH BROWNS
Since my husband and I love to grill meats, we're always looking for easy side dishes that cook on the grill, too. So I came up with this simple recipe for hash browns. There are never any leftovers. -Kelly Chastain, Bedford, Indiana
Provided by Taste of Home
Categories Side Dishes
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Place potatoes on a piece of heavy-duty foil (about 20 in. x 18 in.) coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with onion, bouillon, seasoned salt and pepper; drizzle with butter., Fold foil around potatoes and seal tightly. Grill, covered, over indirect medium heat for 10-15 minutes or until potatoes are tender, turning once.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 89 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 652mg sodium, Carbohydrate 14g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 2g protein.
More about "bbq hash recipes"
SOUTH CAROLINA BARBECUE HASH - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
5/5 (5)Category Side DishCuisine SouthernCalories 359 per serving
- Season pork well with salt and pepper.Heat oil in a large Dutch oven over medium-high heat. Add pork and sear well on all sides. (You may have to do this in more than 1 batch.)
- Place Dutch oven uncovered in a 300 degree oven for 2 1/2 hours. Remove and let cool.Shred pork with 2 forks and set aside.Pour the liquid through a fine-meshed strainer into a large measuring cup. Discard any oil on top.
- Wipe the Dutch oven clean and add 1 tablespoon of oil to it. Heat over medium-high heat. Add onion and potatoes and cook until onion is soft. Add the pork on top of the potato mixture. Pour in 1 cup of the cooking liquid and simmer until the potatoes are soft.
OUR BEST HASH RECIPES | COOKING LIGHT
BEEF HASH RECIPE : TASTE OF SOUTHERN
BBQ HASH - CHAMPIONSHIP BARBECUE RECIPES
SWEATMAN’S BBQ HASH RECIPE - DESTINATION BBQ
OUR BEST HASH RECIPES TO MAKE ANY TIME OF DAY | ALLRECIPES
SOUTH CAROLINA BARBECUE HASH | COOK'S COUNTRY RECIPE
BBQ RIB HASH | MADE WITH LEFTOVER RIBS - GIRL CARNIVORE
10 BEST SOUTHERN PORK HASH RECIPES | YUMMLY
DUKES BBQ STYLE HASH RECIPE
BBQ BRISKET HASH - FRESH APRIL FLOURS
BARBECUE HASH RECIPE | COOKING CHANNEL
Servings 8Total Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory Main-Dish
TRADITIONAL SC HASH BY BIG RED'S BARBECUE - YOUTUBE
DUKES BBQ STYLE HASH RECIPE – MY ROI LIST
BBQ HASH SOUTH CAROLINA STYLE - YOUTUBE
DJ BBQ'S TEXAS HASH RECIPE
HOW TO TURN LEFTOVER BARBECUE INTO BREAKFAST HASH | EPICURIOUS
10 BEST BARBECUE HASH BROWNS RECIPES | YUMMLY
EARL DUKES BBQ HASH RECIPE | BRYONT BLOG
BREAKFAST BRISKET HASH RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
TEXAS BARBECUE HASH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BBQ HASH - MORNINGSTARFARMS.COM
35 BBQ HASH IDEAS | BBQ HASH, HASH RECIPE, HASHING
PORK BARBECUE HASH AND EGGS – COOL SMOKE
DUKES BBQ STYLE HASH RECIPE: A TRUE SC BBQ ORIGINAL - MASTERCOOK
BARBECUE HASH RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BBQ HASH RECIPES? - REDDIT
BBQ PULLED PORK HASH RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
ECLECTIC RECIPES FAST AND EASY FAMILY DINNER RECIPES
SWEATMAN’S BBQ HASH RECIPE | RECIPE | BBQ HASH, HASH RECIPE, …
GEORGIA BARBECUE HASH : 8 STEPS - INSTRUCTABLES
BBQ HASH RECIPES... ANYONE MAKE ANY? REAL HASH... MIDLANDS..
BARBECUED CHICKEN HASH RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BRISKET HASH AND EGGS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BUXTON HALL BBQ HASH, JUST LIKE ITS MADE IN ASHEVILLE - TASTE
MUSIC MAN BBQ HASH RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BBQ PULLED PORK HASH RECIPE - THE BEST BREAKFAST HASH RECIPE!
BEST SOUTH CAROLINA HASH RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BBQ HASH'S
HASH RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
HOW TO MAKE HASH - SOUL FOOD WEBSITE
BREAKFAST HASH WITH LEFTOVER RIBS | SYSTEM OF A BROWN
SOUTH CAROLINA BARBEQUE HASH RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#weeknight #time-to-make #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #potatoes #vegetables #dietary #low-sodium #low-carb #low-in-something #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love