PULL-APART GARLIC BREAD
People go wild over this golden, garlicky loaf whenever I serve it. There's intense flavor in every bite. -Carol Shields, Summerville, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, garlic powder and garlic salt. Cut dough into 1-in. pieces; dip into butter mixture. Layer in a greased 9x5-in. loaf pan. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1 hour. , Bake at 350° for 30 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 104 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 8mg cholesterol, Sodium 215mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 3g protein.
ROASTED GARLIC AND FOUR-CHEESE PULL-APART BREAD
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Put the garlic cloves on a square of heavy foil, drizzle with the olive oil and sprinkle on some salt and pepper. Wrap it up and bake until the garlic is golden, nutty and mushy, about 1 hour. Let cool. Lower the oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- Mix the garlic together with the 4 cheeses, chives, crushed red pepper flakes and some black pepper in a bowl.
- Cut the bread in strips in one direction, being careful not to cut all the way through the loaf. Rotate the bread 90 degrees and cut in the other direction. Stuff the cheese mixture in between the rows. Drizzle the melted butter all over the top.
- Wrap in foil and bake for 25 minutes. Open up the foil and bake until the cheese is hot and bubbly, another 10 minutes. Serve immediately.
GARLIC AND HERB PULL APART BREAD
This was fantastic with spaghetti, my family loved it... in fact my husband tried to eat the whole thing. Keep in mind though, we love garlic at our house. If you are not a fan of strong garlic, streamline the amount until you are comfortable with it.
Provided by ekuntz
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Spray a fluted tube pan (such as a Bundt® with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, mix together the melted butter, parsley, rosemary, basil, and garlic. Separate the biscuits, and dip each biscuit into the butter and herbs; place biscuits in a random pattern into the prepared pan. If there is any unused butter mixture, pour it over the biscuits.
- Bake in the preheated oven until the bread is browned and cooked through in the center, 15 to 20 minutes. Remove from oven, and invert the pan on a cutting board; the bread will fall out of the pan in one piece. Serve by pulling the bread apart into individual servings.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 266.6 calories, Carbohydrate 25.2 g, Cholesterol 25 mg, Fat 16.9 g, Fiber 0.6 g, Protein 4 g, SaturatedFat 7.8 g, Sodium 625.8 mg, Sugar 4.2 g
PULL-APART GARLIC BREAD
You can make this no-knead herbed garlic bread a day in advance, but the pillowy loaves are even better warm from the oven. For an illustrated how-to on the process, see our step-by-step photos.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Yield Makes two 5-by-9-inch loaves
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Dough: In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine yeast, 1/4 cup warm water (110 degrees) and pinch of sugar. Let stand until foamy, about 5 minutes.
- Attach bowl to mixer fitted with dough-hook attachment. Mix on low speed, adding butter, milk, salt, remaining 3 tablespoons sugar, and eggs. Slowly add flour and mix on low until mixture just comes together. Increase speed to medium-high; beat until dough is soft and elastic, 5 minutes.
- Lightly brush a large bowl with butter. Place dough in bowl; cover with plastic wrap. Place in a warm, draft-free place and let rise until dough doubles in size, about 2 hours (or refrigerate overnight; bring to room temperature before baking).
- Filling: Combine butter, garlic, herbs and salt in small bowl. Lightly coat two standard 5-by-9-inch loaf pans with butter. Turn dough out onto a lightly floured work surface. Roll into a 12-by-16-inch rectangle. Using an offset spatula, spread herb-butter mixture evenly over dough. Using a pizza wheel or a sharp knife, cut dough lengthwise into 3 equal strips. Cut dough crosswise into 4 equal sections. (You will have twelve 4-inch squares.) Fold each square in half, and place 6 in each pan, folded-sides down. (Dough will be soft.) Cover pans with plastic wrap and let rise until dough does not spring back when pressed with a finger, 25 to 30 minutes.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Bake loaves until golden, 25 to 30 minutes. Let cool 10 minutes before turning out of pans; serve. Bread can be stored, wrapped in parchment-lined foil, at room temperature up to 1 day.
GARLIC PARMESAN PULL-APART BREAD
Got this recipe from The Virtuous Wife blog, it is so, easy & so delicious. I always double because it is devoured.
Provided by SB61287
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Throw the cold 1/2 stick of butter in a Bundt pan and let it melt in the preheating oven. While the butter melts, cut the Grands biscuits into quarters. In a bowl, toss the biscuit pieces, garlic, Italian Seasoning, and Parmesan cheese together. Once the butter is melted, add the biscuit mixture, sprinkling with any cheese and garlic that gets let behind in the bowl. Bake at 350 degrees for 20- 22 minutes until golden brown. Turn out on a dish.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 433.3, Fat 26.7, SaturatedFat 12.4, Cholesterol 42.4, Sodium 1144, Carbohydrate 38.1, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 6.5, Protein 10.8
More about "pull apart garlic bread recipes"
CHEESE AND GARLIC CRACK BREAD (PULL APART BREAD)
BEST CHEESY GARLIC PULL-APART BREAD RECIPE - DELISH
PULL APART GARLIC BREAD ROLLS - CHATELAINE
PULL APART GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - BEST CRAFTS AND RECIPES
PULL APART GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - LAURA IN THE KITCHEN
PULL APART GARLIC BREAD - AHEAD OF THYME
5/5 (5)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory BreadTotal Time 2 mins
- In a large bowl, stir together 1/2 cup warm water, yeast, and honey. Let rest 5-10 minutes until foamy.
- Add in flour, butter, and salt, and mix until combined. Gradually add in the remaining 1/2 cup water, stirring between each addition until completely combined, and until the dough comes together into a ball. The dough will be soft but slightly sticky. If it is too sticky, you can add a little more flour.
- Knead for 7-10 minutes (by hand or in a stand mixer) until the dough is smooth and elastic. You can test the dough for readiness by pressing into the dough with your thumb. If it bounces back, then it is ready. Cover the bowl with a dishcloth, and let dough rest at room temperature until doubled in size, about one hour.
- Approximately 15 minutes before the dough is done rising, preheat oven to 375 F, and begin preparing the garlic butter topping.
PULL APART GARLIC BREAD - HOMEMADE GARLIC BREAD, PERFECT PARTY FOOD
4.9/5 (28)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsCategory BreadTotal Time 30 mins
PULL APART CHEESY GARLIC BREAD BOMBS — THE GLOBAL VEGETARIAN
PULL APART GARLIC BREAD WREATH - DAMN DELICIOUS
PULL-APART ROSEMARY-GARLIC BREAD | FOOD & WINE
CHEESY GARLIC PULL APART BREAD - BAKING BY CECE
CHEESY GARLIC PULL APART BREAD RECIPE - COCKTAILS AND APPETIZERS
EASY CHEESY PULL APART GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - SIMPLE LIFE MOM
SINGLE-SERVE GARLIC PULL-APART BREADS | COOKING LIGHT
THE GOOD DISH CHEESY PULL-APART GARLIC BREAD
PULL-APART GARLIC BREAD RECIPE | LAND O’LAKES
PULL-APART GARLIC BREAD - TASTE OF THE SOUTH
PILLSBURY PULL-APART GARLIC BREAD IS THE PERFECT EASY SIDE
ROSEMARY GARLIC PULL APART BREAD - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
PULL-APART GARLIC BREAD | CBC LIFE
PULL-APART GARLIC CHEESY BREAD - KIM SCHOB
PULL APART GARLIC BREAD - THE CAREFREE KITCHEN
CHEESY PULL-APART GARLIC BREAD | MCCORMICK
PULL-APART GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - NAPOLEON.COM
PULL APART CHEESY GARLIC BREAD RECIPE - OTTAWA MOMMY CLUB
PULL-APART GARLIC BUTTER BUNDT BREAD | 12 TOMATOES
EASY TO MAKE PULL-APART GARLIC CHEESE BREAD - DIY JOY
PULL APART GARLIC BREAD RECIPE : 12 STEPS (WITH PICTURES)
PULL APART GARLIC CHEESE BREAD RECIPE - YOUTUBE
13 PULL-APART BREAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
GARLIC PULL APART BREAD RECIPE - SPICE WORLD
PULL-APART GARLIC BREAD - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
CHEESY PULL-APART GARLIC BREAD - PRINCESS PINKY GIRL
GUSTO TV - PULL-APART CHEESY GARLIC BREAD
PILLSBURY™ GARLIC BREAD PULL-APART KIT
PULL APART GARLIC BREAD - RASA MALAYSIA
CHEESE STUFFED GARLIC PULL-APART BREAD | HOMEMADE GARLIC BREAD …
GARLIC PARMESAN PULL-APART BREAD | THE RECIPE CRITIC
PULL APART PIZZA BREAD - IT IS KEEPER
AMAZING PULL APART GARLIC BREAD WITH HOMEMADE GARLIC BUTTER
PULL APART PEPPERONI MONKEY BREAD - THERESCIPES.INFO
GARLIC PULL-APART BREAD - STREETSMART KITCHEN
You'll also love