GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat a grill to medium high. Mix the olive oil, mint, red pepper flakes, and salt to taste in a bowl. Rub the lamb chops all over with the garlic. Transfer a few tablespoons of the mint oil to a small bowl and brush on the chops.
- Grill the chops until charred, 3 to 4 minutes per side. (Press the middle of a chop with your finger: It should be slightly firm with a little give for medium-rare doneness.) Transfer to a platter and brush with some of the remaining mint oil. Sprinkle with mint and serve with more mint oil.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 238 calorie, Fat 17 grams, SaturatedFat 4 grams, Cholesterol 62 milligrams, Sodium 185 milligrams, Carbohydrate 1 grams, Protein 20 grams, Sugar 0 grams
SIMPLE GRILLED LAMB CHOPS
- Mix together the vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic, onion, and olive oil in a large resealable bag until the salt has dissolved. Add lamb, toss until coated, and marinate in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Remove lamb from the marinade and leave any onions on that stick to the meat. Discard any remaining marinade. Wrap the exposed ends of the bones with aluminum foil to keep them from burning. Grill to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium. The chops may also be broiled in the oven about 5 minutes per side for medium.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 519 calories, Carbohydrate 2.3 g, Cholesterol 112 mg, Fat 44.8 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 25 g, SaturatedFat 18.4 g, Sodium 861 mg, Sugar 0.8 g
BBQ MINTY GARLIC LAMB
- Whisk the oil with garlic, balsamic vinegar and mint. Season to taste, then pour into a nonmetallic dish. Add the lamb, turning to coat in the marinade. Cover, then leave for 10 mins or up to 1 hr. Remove the lamb from the marinade and lay on the barbecue. Cook for 3-4 mins each side or until just cooked through. Serve with a tomato salad and pitta breads.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 356 calories, Fat 22 grams fat, SaturatedFat 9 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 1 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Protein 40 grams protein, Sodium 0.25 milligram of sodium
BBQ HINTY MINTY LAMB CHOPS
Superb combination of flavors! Lamb is a heavenly meat once you acquire a taste for it. Serve lamb with fresh peas, baby carrots and new potatoes MMMmmmmmm
Provided by Bergy
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine all the marinade ingredients and mix well.
- Place chops in a large zip lock bag.
- Pour marinade into the bag with the chops,seal bag.
- Place in refrigerator for 2-3 hours, turn several times to coat the chops.
- Heat BBQ to medium High.
- Have heat 5" from the chops.
- Sear chops for 5 minutes.
- Turn heat down to medium low and cook for a further 12 minutes, brush with the marinade.
- Adjust this time to suit how you like your chops.
- Garnish with mint leaves& serve.
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH ROSEMARY SALT
- Mix together the oregano, garlic, lemon zest from 1 lemon, lemon juice and 1/4 cup olive oil. Sprinkle the lamb chops with kosher salt and pepper and add to the marinade, thoroughly coating. Allow to marinate in the refrigerator for 1 hour, and up to 6 hours.
- Set up your grill for indirect heat. If using a charcoal grill, build the coals on one side only. If using a gas grill, heat one side only.
- In the meantime, mix the flaky sea salt, rosemary and remaining lemon zest. Work the mixture with your fingers, releasing the oils from the zest and rosemary. Remove the lamb chops from the marinade and place on the direct heat side of the grill. Char on both sides and cook to an internal temperature of 125 degrees F for medium-rare, about 6 minutes. If the lamb chops become too charred, but the internal temperature is still low, move them to the indirect heat side of the grill to finish cooking.
- Remove from the grill and let rest for 5 minutes. Sprinkle with the lemon rosemary salt before serving.
BBQ LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT PESTO
Give your BBQ lamb chops a spring twist. These BBQ Lamb Chops with Mint Pesto are made with rich Heinz Kentucky Bourbon BBQ Sauce and put on the grill.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Heat grill to medium heat.
- Place mint, nuts, cheese, bourbon and sugar in food processor; cover. With motor running, gradually add oil through feed tube at top of food processor, processing well after each addition. Spoon into bowl.
- Grill lamb chops 4 min. on each side. Brush with half the barbecue sauce; grill additional 2 to 4 min. or until chops are done (160°F), turning once and brushing with remaining barbecue sauce.
- Serve chops topped with prepared pesto.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 590, Fat 47 g, SaturatedFat 15 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 440 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 26 g
LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT OIL
- Brush lamb chops with 1 tablespoon olive oil; season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Marinate in the refrigerator, 15 minutes to 2 hours.
- Heat remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil in a skillet. Cook lamb chops until browned, 2 to 3 minutes per side. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 145 degrees F (63 degrees C).
- Combine mint leaves, 3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil, lemon juice, and lemon zest in a blender; blend until smooth. Drizzle over lamb chops.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 508.4 calories, Carbohydrate 0.5 g, Cholesterol 112.5 mg, Fat 42.9 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 28.4 g, SaturatedFat 13.4 g, Sodium 125.7 mg, Sugar 0.1 g
BARBECUED LAMB CHOPS
At Eastertime and for other holidays, I often get requests for these lamb chops. The moist and tender chops aren't difficult to make, but they taste special. Even people who don't care for lamb like it prepared this way.-Chris Nash, Berthoud, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 9 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a shallow dish, combine the oil, garlic and seasonings; add lamb chops and turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally. , Drain and discard marinade. Grill the chops, uncovered, over medium heat for 5-9 minutes on each side or until meat reaches desired doneness (135° for medium-rare, 140° for medium, 145° for medium-well).
Nutrition Facts :
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT CHUTNEY
- Prepare a charcoal grill or heat a gas grill or broiler. To make the chutney, combine lime juice, garlic, ginger, chili, yogurt and sugar, and purée. Stir in mint by hand. Add salt and pepper to taste. Set aside.
- When the fire is moderately hot, place the chops on a rack 4 to 6 inches from the heat source. Grill 3 to 4 minutes to a side for medium-rare, or until they reach the desired degree of doneness. Serve hot lamb chops with chutney on the side.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 939, UnsaturatedFat 39 grams, Carbohydrate 16 grams, Fat 81 grams, Fiber 5 grams, Protein 37 grams, SaturatedFat 36 grams, Sodium 903 milligrams, Sugar 7 grams
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH FRESH MINT
- In a medium bowl, mix together mint, sugar, and vinegar with 1 cup water until well combined. Set mint sauce aside until sugar dissolves, about 30 minutes.
- Brush lamb with olive oil. Preheat a large skillet over high heat. Season lamb with salt and pepper and place in skillet; cook, turning once, until browned on both sides, about 2 minutes per side.
- Transfer to a large serving platter; drizzle with mint sauce. Garnish with mint sprigs and serve immediately.
More about "bbq hinty minty lamb chops recipes"
HOW TO BARBECUE LAMB CHOPS - GREAT BRITISH CHEFS
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT RECIPE - DELISH
GRILLED MEDITERRANEAN LAMB CHOPS RECIPE - THE …
MINTY BBQ LAMB CHOPS RECIPE | MYDISH
MEDITERRANEAN GRILLED LAMB CHOP RECIPE WITH TOMATO …
10 BEST MINT MARINATED LAMB CHOPS RECIPES - YUMMLY
ROSEMARY GARLIC GRILLED LAMB CHOPS | RECIPETIN EATS
10 BEST LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT JELLY RECIPES - YUMMLY
ROSEMARY GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT APPLE SAUCE
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH MUSTARD MARINADE - SUNDAY SUPPER …
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH HERB MINT SAUCE | THE HUNGRY HUTCH
HINTY RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS.COM
BARBEUE MINTED LAMB CHOPS. THICK-CUT LAMB CHOPS IN MINT
BBQ HINTY MINTY LAMB CHOPS - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
BBQ MINTY GARLIC LAMB - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
LAMB CHOPS IN MINT LEMON MARINADE - BBQ-HEROES
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT MARINADE - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS (THE BEST QUICK & EASY BBQ LAMB CHOPS!)
MINT-GRILLED LAMB CHOPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
JUICY GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT IN 20 MINS (VIDEO)- VEENA …
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH FRESH MINT SAUCE
BBQ HINTY MINTY LAMB CHOPS - SIOUX HONEY ASSOCIATION CO-OP
LAMB CHOPS WITH GARLIC MINT SAUCE - JO COOKS
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT CHIMICHURRI - SMOKED BBQ SOURCE
BBQ MINTY GARLIC LAMB RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GRILLED MINT-LAMB CHOPS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH HOMEMADE MINT SAUCE - SOBEYS INC.
GRILLED LAMB CHOPS WITH A HONEY LEMON MINT MARINADE
BBQ LAMB CHOPS WITH MINT RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
ALL FOR ONE RECIPE BBQ HINTY MINTY LAMB CHOPS - WEBETUTORIAL
BBQ LAMB CHOPS WITH MINTED MAYO - THE HEDGECOMBERS
#weeknight #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #south-west-pacific #main-dish #condiments-etc #lamb-sheep #australian #barbecue #dinner-party #holiday-event #dietary #gluten-free #free-of-something #meat #equipment #grilling #4-hours-or-less
You'll also love