Need a triple delicious cake to take? Here's a rich and homey chocolate cake that travels well.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pan). Grease and lightly flour bottom only of 13x9-inch pan.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave condensed milk and 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips uncovered on Medium (50%) about 1 minute or until chocolate is softened; stir until smooth, and set aside.
- In large bowl, beat dry cake mix and oil with electric mixer on low speed about 15 seconds or until crumbly; reserve 3/4 cup. Add applesauce and eggs to remaining mixture; beat on low speed 30 seconds, scraping bowl occasionally (batter will be thick and grainy). Beat on medium speed 2 minutes, scraping bowl occasionally. Spread batter in pan.
- Drop melted chocolate mixture by teaspoonfuls over batter, dropping more around edge than in center. Stir remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips and the pecans into reserved cake mixture; crumble over batter.
- Bake 37 to 43 minutes or until center is set. Run knife around sides of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely, about 2 hours. Store covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Carbohydrate 36 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 2 g, Protein 3 g, SaturatedFat 4 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 270 mg, Sugar 23 g, TransFat 0 g
SHOULD BE SINFUL TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE
This is definitely the chocolatiest cake I have ever tasted. It is so rich and dark, it should be sinful, hence the name. A good topping might be some whipped cream, to balance it out :) Oh, and I should mention...it is incredibly easy to make!
Provided by Karen..
Yield 16 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Prepare pudding with milk as directed on package.
- Remove from heat and blend dry cake mix into hot pudding.
- The mixture will be very thick and spongy.
- Pour into greased and floured 9 x 13 inch pan.
- Sprinkle with chocolate chips and nuts.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 207.3, Fat 7.9, SaturatedFat 2.8, Cholesterol 4.3, Sodium 307.6, Carbohydrate 34.2, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 18.1, Protein 3.3
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE
Make and share this Triple Chocolate Fudge Cake recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Poppy
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- CAKE: In a large mixer bowl, combine cake mix, coffee powder, eggs, water, sour cream and oil.
- Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes.
- Spread in two 9-inch round cake pans, greased and floured, dividing evenly.
- Bake 30 to 35 minutes.
- Cool 10 minutes in pans on a wire rack, then remove layers and cool completely.
- FILLING: Beat 1/2 cup butter, confectioner's sugar, cream, and unsweetend chocolate together on medium speed until light and fluffy.
- Add more confectiner's sugar or cream to make a soft, creamy spreading consistency.
- ASSEMBLY: Place 1 cake layer top-side down on a serving plate.
- Spread with a generous amount of filling.
- Place second cake layer on top.
- Spread remaining filling on sides of cake, leaving top unfrosted.
- Chill 30 minutes.
- GLAZE: In a small saucepan over low heat, melt semi-sweet chocolate and coffee, stirring until smooth.
- Remove from heat.
- Gradually add 3 tbsp butter, stirring until smooth.
- Spread over top of cake, letting it drip down sides.
- Chill to set chocolate glaze.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 609.3, Fat 37.2, SaturatedFat 17.1, Cholesterol 96.1, Sodium 465.4, Carbohydrate 71.9, Fiber 3.4, Sugar 51.2, Protein 6.6
TRIPLE FUDGE BROWNIES
When you're in a hurry to make dessert, here's a "mix of mixes" that's so convenient and quick. The result is a big pan of very rich, fudgy brownies. Friends who ask me for the recipe are amazed that it's so easy. -Denise Nebel, Wayland, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Prepare pudding according to package directions. Whisk in dry cake mix. Stir in chocolate chips. , Pour into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° until the top springs back when lightly touched,30-35 minutes. , Dust with confectioners' sugar. Serve with ice cream if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 91 calories, Fat 3g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 1mg cholesterol, Sodium 86mg sodium, Carbohydrate 15g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 1g protein.
- 1) Preheat oven to 350�F. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray; coat with flour. In small microwavable bowl, microwave milk and 1/2 cup of the chocolate chips uncovered on Medium (50%) about 1 minute or until chocolate is softened; stir until smooth and set aside.
- 2) In large bowl, beat cake mix and oil with electric mixer on low speed 30 seconds (mixture will be crumbly); reserve 1 cup. Beat applesauce and eggs into remaining cake mixture on low speed 30 seconds (batter will be thick and grainy); beat on medium speed 2 minutes. Spread into pan. Drop melted chocolate mixture by tablespoonfuls over batter, dropping more around edge than center. Stir remaining 1/2 cup chocolate chips and the pecans into reserved cake mixture; sprinkle over batter.
- 3. Bake 45 to 50 minutes or until center is set. Run knife around side of pan to loosen cake. Cool completely, about 2 hours.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
TRIPLE FUDGE COOKIES
These cookies are very rich and chocolately.
Provided by L. Hanson
Categories Desserts Cookies Drop Cookie Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease cookie sheets.
- Melt the chocolate squares and butter or margarine in a double boiler. Stir well and remove from heat.
- Cream sugar and eggs in medium sized bowl until thick and creamy. Mix in vanilla and melted chocolate.
- Mix in the flour, baking powder and salt until well blended. Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Drop by teaspoonfuls about 1 1/2 inches apart on cookie sheet. Bake for 8 minutes or until tops crackle and look shiny. Cool 3 to 5 minutes. Remove to racks; cool completely.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 230.4 calories, Carbohydrate 28.5 g, Cholesterol 36.1 mg, Fat 13.1 g, Fiber 2.1 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 5.9 g, Sodium 72.8 mg, Sugar 21.9 g
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE
This recipe makes more than enough to share with family and friends. It's the ultimate yummy gift! -Linette Shepherd, Williamston, Michigan
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6-3/4 pounds (19-1/2 dozen)
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Line two 13x9-in. pans with foil and grease the foil with 4 teaspoons butter. In a heavy Dutch oven, combine sugar, milk, salt and the remaining butter. Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring constantly. Cook, without stirring, until a candy thermometer reads 234° (soft-ball stage)., Remove from the heat. Stir in chopped German chocolate and the chocolate chips until smooth. Fold in the marshmallow creme, pecans and vanilla. Spread into prepared pans., Refrigerate for 1 hour or until firm. Using foil, lift fudge out of pans. Discard foil; cut fudge into 1-in. squares. Store in airtight containers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 64 calories, Fat 3g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 17mg sodium, Carbohydrate 9g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein.
More about "triple fudge cake recipes"
TRIPLE FUDGE CAKE RECIPE – FEED YOUR CHOCOLATE ADDICTION
5/5 (4)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsEstimated Reading Time 2 mins
10 BEST TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE MIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE MIX COOKIES - MILDLY MEANDERING
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE MIX COOKIES - MY PINTERVENTURES
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE MIX COOKIES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
ULTIMATE TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE WITH MILK CHOCOLATE CLOUD FROSTING …
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE - CAKECENTRAL.COM
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE - A SLICE OF SPICE
10 BEST CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE MIX RECIPES | YUMMLY
SINFUL TRIPLE CHOCOLATE POKE CAKE - BEYOND FROSTING
THE LONG-AWAITED MOIST TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE RECIPE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE BUNDT CAKE - MY RECIPE MAGIC
TRIPLE FUDGE CAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PUDDING DUMP CAKE - PAMS DAILY DISH
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE - THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE WITH CHOCOLATE GANACHE - SAFFRONSTREAKS
EASY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE - PLOWING THROUGH LIFE
HAPPY 2ND BLOGOVERSARY: TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE
RECIPE FOR DECADENT AND EASY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE
SIMPLE TRIPLE FUDGE OREO BUNDT CAKE RECIPE
RECIPE: TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE CAKE | DUNCAN HINES CANADA®
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE | READY SET EAT
BETTY CROCKER™ SUPER MOIST™ DELIGHTS TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE …
3-INGREDIENT CHOCOLATE PUDDING BROWNIES - SIMPLE SWEET RECIPES
2 EASY FUDGE CAKE RECIPES – TRIPLE FUDGE AND CARAMEL
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
TRIPLE FUDGE CAKE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
MOIST TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CAKE - STEPHANIE'S SWEET TREATS
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE FUDGE LAYER CAKE - BITE YOUR CRAVINGS
EASY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE - THERESCIPES.INFO
TRIPLE FUDGE BANANA CAKE - EAT IN EAT OUT
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE TORTE | RECIPES
TRIPLE LAYER CHOCOLATE FUDGE ICE CREAM CAKE. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
TRIPLE LAYER CHOCOLATE CAKE RECIPE | GOODTO
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE TURTLE FUDGE - MOM ON TIMEOUT
THICK AND FUDGY TRIPLE CHOCOLATE PUDDING CAKE RECIPE
TRIPLE CHOCOLATE BUNDT CAKE RECIPE [VIDEO] - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
FUDGY TRIPLE LAYER BROWNIE CAKE | BUTTERNUT BAKERY
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-large-groups #5-ingredients-or-less #desserts #easy #cakes #number-of-servings
You'll also love