BEEF AND RICE WITH VEGGIES
- Heat oil in large pot over high heat. Add onion, capsicum and garlic. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add beef, cook until brown, breaking it up as you go.
- Add tomato paste, salt, pepper, onion powder, oregano, cumin and cayenne pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- Turn heat down to medium. Add rice and beef broth, mix well. Add frozen veggies and bay leaf, then stir.
- Place lid on, lower heat to medium low so it's simmering gently. Cook for 12 - 15 minutes (might even take longer) until all liquid is absorbed (tilt pot to check). The rice should be just cooked, but will be wet.
- Remove from heat. Quickly toss spinach on top of the rice and put the lid back on. Leave to rest for 10 minutes.
- Fluff rice and mix through wilted spinach with a fork. Adjust salt if desired. Serve!
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 350 g, Calories 418 kcal, Carbohydrate 49 g, Protein 29 g, Fat 11 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Cholesterol 62 mg, Sodium 936 mg, Fiber 4 g, Sugar 2 g
BEEF AND WILD RICE MEDLEY
A packaged rice mix speeds up preparation of this meal-in-one entree. Cayenne pepper gives the beef a little kick, and an assortment of veggies add color and crunch.-Janelle Christensen of Big Lake, Minnesota
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a small bowl, combine the garlic powder, thyme and cayenne. Sprinkle over beef., In a large saucepan coated with cooking spray, cook beef in oil until no longer pink; drain. Stir in celery and green pepper; cook 2 minutes longer or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Stir in the water and rice mix with contents of seasoning packet. , Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 23-28 minutes or until rice is tender. Stir in tomato; heat through. Sprinkle with onion.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 327 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 63mg cholesterol, Sodium 626mg sodium, Carbohydrate 33g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 26g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
BEEF AND RICE MEDLEY
This recipe is quick and easy to prepare and very delicious! The whole family loves it!
Provided by Katherine
Categories 100+ Everyday Cooking Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place ground beef and onion in a large, deep skillet. Cook over medium high heat until evenly brown. Drain excess fat. Stir in water and rice. Season with beef bouillon and black pepper. Simmer 25 to 30 minutes, or until water is absorbed. Stir in diced tomatoes and green peppers. Simmer another 10 minutes, until green pepper is tender. Sprinkle top with cheese.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 701.5 calories, Carbohydrate 45.8 g, Cholesterol 132.4 mg, Fat 39.5 g, Fiber 2.5 g, Protein 37.3 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, Sodium 803.5 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
EASY VEGETABLE RICE MEDLEY
Make and share this Easy Vegetable Rice Medley recipe from Food.com.
Provided by SouthernBell2627
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oil in a skillet.
- Add onion, carrot, celery, and red pepper; cook 5 minutes or until tender.
- Add broth; bring to a boil.
- Stir in rice and peas; cover.
- Simmer 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
- ****To save time, replace all the veggies with 3 cups frozen mixed vegetables or frozen broccoli florets and add them when you would have added the peas.
Make and share this Beef Rice recipe from Food.com.
Provided by Engrossed
Categories Long Grain Rice
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Saute onion and mushrooms in butter.
- Add broth and cook for 5 minutes.
- Put rice in a 1 1/2 quart casserole dish.
- Pour broth mixture over rice.
- Cover and bake 45-60 minutes.
EASY BEEF AND RICE
When time is running short at dinnertime around our house, I rely on this microwave casserole. Convenience folds like canned soup and instant rice make it a fast-to-fix meal.-Doris Gill, Sargent, Nebraska
Provided by Taste of Home
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Crumble beef into an ungreased 2-qt. microwave-safe dish. Cover and microwave on high for 3 minutes or until no longer pink; drain. Stir in the remaining ingredients. Cover and heat on high for 9-10 minutes or until rice is tender. Let stand for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 438 calories, Fat 21g fat (8g saturated fat), Cholesterol 84mg cholesterol, Sodium 1481mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (2g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 27g protein.
More about "beef and rice medley recipes"
10 BEST RICE AND GROUND BEEF RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY MEXICAN GROUND BEEF AND RICE · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
VEGETABLE AND RICE MEDLEY RECIPE - RECIPETIPS.COM
STUFFED PEPPERS WITH GROUND BEEF AND RICE - MY …
GROUND BEEF AND RICE CASSEROLE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
10 BEST DICED BEEF AND RICE RECIPES | YUMMLY
GROUND BEEF RECIPES WITH RICE - CDKITCHEN
BEEF AND RICE MEDLEY | RECIPE | BEEF RECIPES EASY, BEEF AND RICE, …
21 BEYOND BEEF GROUND BEEF RECIPES - SELECTED RECIPES
ONE POT KOREAN BEEF AND RICE - THE SALTY MARSHMALLOW
BEEF AND RICE MEDLEY - EVERYDAY COOKING RECIPES
VEGETABLE-RICE MEDLEY RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BEEF AND WILD RICE MEDLEY | RECIPES WIKI | FANDOM
GROUND BEEF STIR-FRY RECIPE - GIRL HEART FOOD®
MAKING GROUND BEEF AND RICE FOR DOGS WITH A BELLY ACHE
BEEF TIPS WITH RICE AND GRAVY RECIPE - TASTE OF SOUTHERN
27 EASY, ECONOMICAL GROUND BEEF & RICE RECIPES - COOKING CHEW
BEEF AND RICE MEDLEY - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
BEEF AND RICE MEDLEY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
GROUND BEEF AND RICE SKILLET - COOKTHESTORY
GROUND BEEF RICE ONION SOUP MIX RECIPES - STEVEHACKS
SPICY THAI BEEF AND JASMINE RICE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BEEF AND WILD RICE MEDLEY RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
GROUND BEEF AND BROWN GRAVY OVER RICE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
EASY BEEF & MUSHROOMS OVER RICE - MIX & MATCH MAMA
BEEF AND RICE MEDLEY - OORZA.SPACE
HUNTER'S STEW WITH BRAISED BEEF AND WILD RICE RECIPE
GROUND BEEF AND RICE SKILLET DINNER - SHAKEN TOGETHER
JAILHOUSE RICE | HEARTY BEEF, SAUSAGE AND RICE CASSEROLE
10 BEST BEEF WITH RICE BURRITOS RECIPES | YUMMLY
RICE AND VERMICELLI MIX - THERESCIPES.INFO - THERECIPES
RICE AND BEEF TIPS RECIPE (HEARTY & FLAVORFUL) - SAVORY WITH SOUL
RICE WITH CHICKPEA AND BEEF | MIXED RICE RECIPE - COOKING AND …
GROUND BEEF AND RICE CASSEROLE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love