BEEF MUSHROOM STIR FRY
- Prep Beef: Add the beef, baking soda, cornstarch and 2 tbsp of soy sauce to a bowl. Toss everything together and set aside.
- Combine Stir Fry Ingredients: Combine all the stir fry sauce ingredients together in a bowl and set aside.
- Cook: Heat the olive oil in a large skillet or wok over high heat. Add the beef and spread it out. Don't touch it for 2 minutes, allowing it to sear. Toss it around a bit, then add the garlic, onion, ginger and cook for 1 minute. Stir in the mushrooms and cook for an additional 2 minutes, just until they start to brown a bit. Pour the sauce over everything and toss until well combined.
- Garnish & Serve: Garnish with green onions and serve.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 serving, Calories 258 kcal, Carbohydrate 14 g, Protein 15 g, Fat 16 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Cholesterol 34 mg, Sodium 1337 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 5 g
BEEF, MUSHROOM & GREENS STIR-FRY
- Mix the sauces together and set aside. Heat a wok until smoking hot, add 1 tsp oil, then stir-fry the meat until browned all over. You may need to do this in 2 batches, adding a little more oil. Remove the meat, then wipe the wok clean.
- Add a little more oil. Stir-fry the ginger until golden, then add the spring greens and mushrooms. Cook for 3 mins, stirring often, then add the steak and soy sauce mixture. Cook for 3-4 more mins until the sauce has thickened a little and everything is warmed through. Serve over rice or noodles.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 273 calories, Fat 17 grams fat, SaturatedFat 5 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 7 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 5 grams sugar, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 25 grams protein, Sodium 3.13 milligram of sodium
BEEF AND MUSHROOM STIR-FRY
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Toss the beef with 1 tablespoon each cornstarch and vinegar and 2 teaspoons soy sauce in a medium bowl. In another bowl, stir the brown sugar, the remaining 2 teaspoons each cornstarch and vinegar, the remaining 1 teaspoon soy sauce, and 1/3 cup water until dissolved.
- Heat 1 tablespoon olive oil in a large nonstick skillet over high heat. Add the beef and cook, stirring occasionally, until just cooked through, 2 to 3 minutes. Transfer to a bowl and wipe out the skillet.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil in the skillet over high heat. Add the garlic and red onion and stir-fry 2 minutes. Add the mushrooms, chard stems, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and pepper to taste and stir-fry until the vegetables are just tender, 4 minutes. Add the chard leaves and stir-fry until wilted. Stir the brown sugar mixture and add to the skillet along with the beef, stirring, until thickened, 1 minute. Add the lemon juice and season with salt and pepper. Serve with rice.
- Per serving: Calories 300; Fat 15 g (Saturated 3 g); Cholesterol 41 mg; Sodium 561 mg; Carbohydrate 13 g; Fiber 2 g; Protein 28 g
GREEN BEAN & MUSHROOM STIR-FRY
- Stir-fry beans, mushrooms and scallions in oil for 4 to 5 minutes.
- Stir in all remaining ingredients.
- Cook for another 2 to 3 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 232.4, Fat 16.4, SaturatedFat 1.7, Sodium 578.2, Carbohydrate 17.3, Fiber 6.7, Sugar 5.7, Protein 9.6
More about "beef mushroom greens stir fry recipes"
BEEF STIR-FRY WITH GREEN PEPPERS AND MUSHROOMS - RICARDO
4/5 (25)Total Time 40 minsCategory Main Dishes
MUSHROOM BEEF STIR FRY RECIPE - COOK WITH CAMPBELLS CANADA
Servings 4Carbohydrate 77 gCalories 690Calories 690 per serving
BEEF VEGETABLE STIR-FRY - THE WOKS OF LIFE
GINGER BEEF AND MUSHROOM STIR-FRY - CANADIAN BEEF | CANADA BEEF
BEEF AND GREENS STIR-FRY - RECIPES, COOKING TIPS AND MORE
BEEF, MUSHROOM AND GREENS STIR FRY - WOODLAND FOODS
MUSHROOM AND GREEN BEAN STIR-FRY WITH GARLIC, BROWN SUGAR
MUSHROOM AND BEEF STIR FRY : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BEEF & SHIITAKE MUSHROOM STIR FRY - RECIPES ARTICLES
TAKEOUT STYLE CHINESE BEEF AND MUSHROOM - SPRINKLES …
BEEF STIR-FRY WITH GREEN PEPPERS AND MUSHROOMS
BEEF AND MUSHROOM STIR-FRY RICE PLATE - THE WOKS OF LIFE
GINGER BEEF AND MUSHROOM STIR FRY RECIPE | SOUTH MILL CHAMPS
RECIPE OF THE MONTH: GINGER BEEF & MUSHROOM STIR FRY
STIR-FRIED BEEF AND GREENS | CANADIAN LIVING
BEEF & SHIITAKE MUSHROOM STIR FRY - EVERY LAST BITE
BEEF, MUSHROOM AND GREENS STIR FRY - MARIPOSA FARMS
BEEF, MUSHROOM AND GREENS STIR FRY | BEEF RECIPES, STUFFED …
BEEF STIR FRY WITH GREEN BEANS AND MUSHROOMS
10 BEST MUSHROOM AND BEAN SPROUT STIR FRY RECIPES - YUMMLY
BEEF, MUSHROOM & GREENS STIR-FRY RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEEF, MUSHROOM & GREENS STIR FRY RECIPE
BEEF, MUSHROOM & GREENS STIR-FRY - BBC GOOD FOOD MIDDLE EAST
BEEF, MUSHROOMS & GREENS STIR FRY RECIPE BY ANNA - COOKEATSHARE
CHILLI BEEF MUSHROOM GARLIC STIR FRY. RECIPE | DELICIOUS RECIPES
BEEF, MUSHROOM & GREENS STIR-FRY | BBC GOOD FOOD RECIPES, …
BEEF, MUSHROOM & GINGER STIR-FRY - MARION'S KITCHEN
BEEF AND MUSHROOM STIR-FRY - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
GINGER BEEF, MUSHROOM & KALE STIR-FRY - GIMME SOME OVEN
BEEF STIR FRY WITH MUSHROOMS, TOFU AND GREEN BEANS
BEEF AND MUSHROOM STIR FRY RECIPE - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
MUSHROOM AND GREEN ONION STIR-FRY RECIPE - FOOD & WINE
BEEF, MUSHROOM AND GREEN BEAN STIR-FRY – BEEF RECIPES
STIR FRIED BEEF WITH CHINESE MUSHROOMS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEEF, MUSHROOM & GREENS STIR-FRY - GLUTEN FREE RECIPES
STEAK MUSHROOMS STIR FRY (RECIPE IN COMMENTS) : TONIGHTSDINNER
BEEF MUSHROOM STIR FRY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BEEF STIR FRY WITH MUSHROOMS, TOMATOES, BELL PEPPERS AND ONIONS
BEEF AND MUSHROOM STIR FRY - FOOD RECIPES
STIR-FRY BEEF WITH GREEN BEANS & MUSHROOMS - ASIAN CAUCASIAN …
HONEY BALSAMIC BEEF STIR FRY - EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
BEEF AND MUSHROOM STIR FRY BEST RECIPES
STIR FRY BEEF STEAK - RECIPES | COOKS.COM
BEEF AND MUSHROOM STIR FRY - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
You'll also love