BEEF RISSOLES AND MASH
A simple family favourite - you can't go past these classic beef rissoles with a pile of buttery mash, a side of beans and a drizzle of gravy.
Categories Main, Midweek Dinner, Workday lunches
Yield Serves 4
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a large bowl, combine mince, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, parsley, barbecue sauce and garlic. Season to taste. Shape mixture into 8 even-sized flattened rissoles. Place on a baking tray and chill 15 minutes.
- Heat oil in a large frying pan on medium. Cook rissoles 4-5 minutes each side until golden and cooked through. Drain on paper towel.
- Serve with mashed potato, green beans (or other vegetables) and gravy of your choice. Sprinkle with extra chopped parsley.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize Serves 4
While some may think of these as poor man's steak, these beef rissoles hold their own by being full of flavour. You can also hide a few veggies in them too, great if you need your kids to eat more veg.
Provided by Melissa Goodwin
Categories main dishes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl.
- Mix well with your hands, adding enough breadcrumbs so that the mixture comes together without being sloppy.
- Shape into rissoles and refrigerate for at least 10 minutes. This helps them stay together when cooking.
- Heat a frying pan over medium heat. Add some oil and fry for 5-8 minutes on both sides or until golden and cooked all the way through.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 359 calories, Carbohydrate 14 grams carbohydrates, Cholesterol 136 milligrams cholesterol, Fat 19 grams fat, Fiber 3 grams fiber, Protein 31 grams protein, SaturatedFat 7 grams saturated fat, ServingSize 1, Sodium 271 milligrams sodium, Sugar 7 grams sugar, TransFat 1 grams trans fat, UnsaturatedFat 9 grams unsaturated fat
Fast, easy and yummy
Provided by The Organised Housewife
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Combine all ingredients, except oil in a bowl
- Take off your rings and mix with hands
- Shape into desired size rissoles
- Cook on BBQ or heat oil in a hot frying pan
- Cook until browned each side and cooked through, approximately 8 min each side
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 5, Calories 425 calories, Sugar 4g, Sodium 390mg, Fat 21g, SaturatedFat 7g, UnsaturatedFat 11g, Carbohydrate 21g, Fiber 2g, Protein 38g, Cholesterol 135mg
These rissoles are tender, juicy and very hearty. Great by themselves, in a burger or served with vegetables. You can even have them cold with a sweet chili dipping sauce!
Provided by Stew-It
Yield 8 rissoles
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Into a large bowl, add the all the ingredients less the bread crumbs.
- Fry bacon in pan until cooked.
- Mix with hands, ensure all ingredients are well mixed. Do not over mix.
- If ingredients is excessively moist, add some bread crumbs and mix through.
- Break into balls and flatten. Coat in breadcrumbs.
- In a heavy based frying pan, fry the rissoles until cooked.
- They should be cooked when the outside is brown.
- Do not cook on a high heat as they will burn and the inside will be raw.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 205.6, Fat 12.1, SaturatedFat 4, Cholesterol 70.9, Sodium 220.7, Carbohydrate 8.3, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 2.1, Protein 15.4
RISSOLES (DISH TO USE UP LEFTOVERS!)
I was given the ingredients for this recipe by a British friend as a way to use up leftover roast beef. These are also good when eaten like cheeseburgers.
Provided by Scarlett516
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Use a sharp knife or food processor to mince the beef.
- Heat up a skillet on medium with a bit of oil.
- In a bowl, mix the beef, onion, parsley, bread crumbs, egg, and cinnamon.
- Form into patties and coat both sides lightly with flour.
- Cook rissoles on one side until browned, then turn to the other side and cook until browned and heated through.
- Serve topped with ketchup or leftover gravy.
More about "beef rissoles recipes"
BEEF RISSOLES RECIPES - THE SIMPLE HOUSEWIFE
CANTONESE BEEF RISSOLES RECIPE | NEW IDEA FOOD
RISSOLES RECIPE - KEEF COOKS
BEEF RISSOLES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS - FOODNEWSNEWS.COM
OLD FASHIONED BEEF RISSOLES - A RECIPE PASSED DOWN ...
HOMEMADE BEEF RISSOLES | RECIPE | MINCED BEEF RECIPES ...
HEALTHY RISSOLES | AUSTRALIAN BEEF - RECIPES, COOKING TIPS ...
BEEF RISSOLES … PACKED WITH VEGIE GOODNESS
BEEF AND POTATO RISSOLES RECIPE | WHAT ARE RISSOLES?
6 TASTY MINCE RISSOLE RECIPES WITH A TWIST - STEAK SCHOOL ...
BEEF & VEGETABLE RISSOLE RECIPE (OVEN BAKED) - MY KIDS ...
CLASSIC AND HEARTY BEEF RISSOLES - STARTS AT 60
BEEF RISSOLES - I'LL BE YOUR MICKEY
BEEF AND BACON RISSOLES - CLAIRE K CREATIONS
RISSOLES IN RICH GRAVY - COMMUNITY FOR SLOW COOKER RECIPES
THAI BEEF RISSOLES - PETER'S FOOD ADVENTURES
BEEF & PORK RISSOLES WITH 'LOADED' GRAVY — EM'S FOOD FOR ...
RISSOLES - CRAVING HOME COOKED
CLASSIC BEEF RISSOLES - VJ COOKS
MUM SHARES SECRET 'GRANDMOTHER'S RECIPE' FOR EASY BEEF ...
FRIED MUSTARDY BEEF RISSOLES - MAGIC SKILLET
RISSOLES - TRADITIONAL AND AUTHENTIC AUSTRALIAN RECIPE ...
THE BEST BEEF AND VEGETABLE RISSOLES RECIPE
BEEF RISSOLES | LAMB AND BEEF
EASY BEEF RISSOLES WITH CRUNCHY SALSA RECIPE - COOK.ME RECIPES
HOMEMADE BEEF RISSOLES. - REAL RECIPES FROM MUMS
BEEF RISSOLES | RECIPE | BEEF RECIPES, RISSOLES RECIPE, BEEF
OLD-FASHIONED RISSOLES WITH GRAVY | FOOD TO LOVE
QUICK MOIST BEEF RISSOLES RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
BEEF MINCE RISSOLES - 19 RECIPES | WOOLWORTHS
RISSOLES!! | RECIPETIN EATS
BEEF RISSOLES – MEAT AT THE MOUNT BUTCHER
BEEF RISSOLES - NOSTALGIC RECIPES
CORNED BEEF AND SWEET POTATO RISSOLES RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEEF RISSOLES (KEFTETHES) RECIPE - COOKITSIMPLY.COM
BEEF RISSOLES IN GRAVY - COMMUNITY FOR SLOW COOKER RECIPES
CHEESY BEEF RISSOLES RECIPE | YOUR ULTIMATE MENU
BEEF RISSOLES WITH A RED WINE AND ONION GRAVY RECIPE ...
14 EASY RISSOLE RECIPES | AUSTRALIAN WOMEN'S WEEKLY FOOD
HERB AND FETA BEEF RISSOLES RECIPE | NEW IDEA FOOD
BASIC BEEF RISSOLES — SOFIE VAN KEMPEN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What to do with beef rissoles?You can't go past these classic beef rissoles with a pile of buttery mash, a side of beans and a drizzle of gravy for an easy family meal. Looking for more rissole recipes? In a large bowl, combine mince, breadcrumbs, onion, egg, parsley, barbecue sauce and garlic. Season to taste. Shape mixture into 8 even-sized flattened rissoles.
How do I Cook my rissoles?Instructions Combine all ingredients, except oil in a bowl Take off your rings and mix with hands Shape into desired size rissoles Cook on BBQ or heat oil in a hot frying pan Cook until browned each side and cooked through, approximately 8 min each side
What are the ingredients in beef mince rissoles?beef mince rissoles, Ingredients: 500 g Lean Beef Mince, 0.5 red onion finely chopped or grated, 1 small carrot grated, 0.5 zucchini grated ... form into balls. Gently press the top of each rissole to flatten slightly. Drizzle a bit of extra oil ...
What rissoles can you make with Lamb?Rissoles!! No more dry, tasteless rissoles – these are plump, extra juicy, extra tasty and they have hidden veggies! I usually make Beef Rissoles but you can make these with lamb, pork, chicken or turkey. We can never have too many beef mince recipes!