This recipe uses nearly a whole bottle of dark beer, such as stout, which gives these aromatic burgers a nice subtle carmel-like flavor and color. I like to use a Belgium strong beer for these. You can include a couple jalapeno peppers, seeded and diced, with the sautéing onion and garlic if you'd like to add some heat. From the show "Licence to Grill".
Provided by Whipper
Yield 6 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Sauté onion, garlic, thyme and oregano over medium heat until onion is translucent, about 3 minutes. Let this cool completely.
- Add ground beef, onion mixture and egg together in a large bowl and mix until thoroughly blended. Slowly stir in stout beer, while mixing. You may want to add less beer than called for here if you find it is getting too thin, or more yet. Then add parsley, celery salt and black pepper and mix well. It's ideal to mix using your hands and you may want to wear rubber gloves for this.
- Form into 6 patties and let sit in the fridge for 15 minutes to firm up a bit.
- Preheat grill to 375°F.
- Place patties onto the grill and cook until well-done (170°F internal temperature), turning once, about 8-10 minutes per side.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 456.5, Fat 29.3, SaturatedFat 11.4, Cholesterol 163.8, Sodium 141.5, Carbohydrate 5.8, Fiber 1, Sugar 0.9, Protein 37
BEER CAN BURGERS
- Heat grill to medium. In a large bowl, season beef with Worcestershire and garlic powder. Roll into ½-pound balls, then place a beer can in the middle to shape into a bowl. Press beef up the sides of the beer can. Gently twist beer can to come out of burger bowl and season with salt and pepper.
- Wrap two slices bacon around the bowl. If stuffing with cheddar and jalapeño, top with cheese and jalapeños. If stuffing with peppers and onions, stuff with peppers and onions and top with a slice of provolone.
- Grill until burger is cooked, 30 minutes for medium.
- Serve on buns with lettuce and tomato.
SPICY BEER BURGERS
- Gather the ingredients.
- Combine meat, onions, garlic, eggs, breadcrumbs, Worcestershire sauce, beer, and seasonings in a large bowl.
- Shape mixture into patties about 3/4 of an inch thick.
- Preheat grill for medium heat. Place patties on the grill rack and cook for 7-9 minutes per side. Once cooked (reaching an internal temperature of 165 F), remove from heat and place patties onto buns.
- Top with your favorite condiments, serve and enjoy.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 423 kcal, Carbohydrate 14 g, Cholesterol 169 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 47 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 997 mg, Fat 19 g, ServingSize 6 Burgers (6 servings), UnsaturatedFat 9 g
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat a grill to medium high. Melt the butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add the flour and mustard powder and cook, stirring, 3 minutes. Whisk in the beer and bring to a simmer; whisk in the half-and-half until smooth. Return the sauce to a simmer and cook, whisking occasionally, until thickened, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in the cheese and horseradish until smooth; keep warm.
- Form the beef into four 6-ounce patties, about 3/4 inch thick; press the center of each patty with your thumb to make a 1/2-inch-deep indentation. Season the patties on both sides with salt and pepper. Lightly brush the grill grates with vegetable oil, then grill the patties, indentation-side up, until marked on the bottom, about 5 minutes. Flip and cook until marked and slightly firm, about 3 more minutes for medium doneness. Remove the patties to a plate and let rest 5 minutes. Grill the rolls, cut-side down, until lightly toasted, about 1 minute.
- Top the bun bottoms with the burger patties, cheese sauce, tomato and chives. Cover with the bun tops.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate.
- Mix the ground beef, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix in the beer until absorbed by the meat mixture. Form into patties.
- Cook on the preheated grill until the burgers are cooked to your desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 225.9 calories, Carbohydrate 3.8 g, Cholesterol 71 mg, Fat 13.7 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 19.5 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 690.1 mg, Sugar 1.2 g
SMOKY BEER BURGERS WITH CREAMY MUSTARD SAUCE
Anyone can cook up some ground meat on a grill, but, like Arthur and his sword, only a true King can bring this much flavor from the grill to the table. Conquer friends and family for the night with this smoky, spicy champion.
Provided by Rachael Ray : Food Network
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 18
- Preheat grill over medium-high heat.
- Place the meat in a bowl and add the cheese. Peel the onion and halve it, if using the medium onion. Grate about 3 to 4 tablespoons of onion directly over the meat into the bowl. Finely chop the remaining onion and reserve for topping. Add spices to meat: paprika, cumin and about 1 tablespoon of grill seasoning and/or some salt and pepper. Add garlic, parsley and Worcestershire and beer then form 4 large patties making them a little thinner at the center than at edges. Burgers plump when you cook them so this will prevent burger bulge. Drizzle a little olive oil over the burgers then grill about 4 minutes on each side for medium rare, 5 minutes on each side for medium and 6 to 7 minutes on each side for well done.
- Mix mustard and sour cream with dill.
- Serve patties on bun bottoms and top with lettuce, pickles, chopped raw onion. Slather bun tops with sauce and serve.
CHICAGO BEER BURGERS
This comes from a burger book that I bought for a friend of mine. A very easy and tasty burger. Top with cheese and my recipe #309199 #309199-yum!
Provided by Noo8820
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine beef, beer, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Season to taste.
- Form into four 1" thick patties. Wrap in cling film and chill for a couple of hours.
- Grill patties; top with cheese and beer braised onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 557.3, Fat 39.4, SaturatedFat 18.7, Cholesterol 152, Sodium 668.4, Carbohydrate 5.1, Protein 42.8
THE JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER
- Shape the ground beef into three patties. Place the patties in a shallow dish.
- Combine the beer, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, onion salt, and pepper. Pour the marinade over the burgers. Refrigerate for 15 minutes. Flip the burgers over and marinate for an additional 15 minutes.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil the grate.
- Place the patties on the hot grill and cook for 2 minutes before flipping them over. Cook the burgers to the desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes per side for well done. An instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read 160 degrees F (70 degrees C).
Nutrition Facts : Calories 313.2 calories, Carbohydrate 6.8 g, Cholesterol 94.6 mg, Fat 18.2 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 25.9 g, SaturatedFat 7.2 g, Sodium 613.3 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
GRILLED BACKYARD BEER BURGERS
- Heat gas or charcoal grill. In medium bowl, mix all ingredients except buns, ketchup and pickles. Shape mixture into 6 patties, about 3/4 inch thick.
- Place patties on grill rack over medium heat. Cover grill; cook 10 to 15 minutes, turning once, until meat thermometer inserted in center of patties reads 160°F. Add buns, cut sides down, for last 4 minutes of grilling or until toasted.
- Top burgers with ketchup and pickle planks; serve on buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310, Carbohydrate 23 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 2 g, Protein 24 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 860 mg, Sugar 2 g, TransFat 1 g
More about "beer burgers recipes"
BROOKLYN BREW SHOP’S ULTIMATE BEER BURGER
BEEF BURGER RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
CLASSIC BEEF BURGERS RECIPE - STEVEN RAICHLEN | FOOD & WINE
10 BEST BEER SAUCE FOR BURGER RECIPES | YUMMLY
IRISH BEER BURGER - WILL COOK FOR SMILES
DRUNKEN AUSSIE BEEF BURGERS - CAFE DELITES
BEER CAN BACON BURGER – BBQ PIT BOYS
GRILLED BEER BURGERS RECIPE - CULLY'S KITCHEN
RECIPE: ULTIMATE BEER BURGER - BROOKLYN BREW SHOP
BEER CAN BURGER RECIPE - DIY JOY
BEER CAN BURGERS - BEEF RECIPES - LGCM
CAJUN BEER BURGERS - BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
BEER + BURGER = FOREVER | SIP MAGAZINE
GRILLED BACKYARD BEER BURGERS RECIPE - LIFEMADEDELICIOUS.CA
BEER BURGERS RECIPE | HERBAL MAGIC BLOG
STEAKHOUSE SMOKY BARBECUE BEER BURGERS WITH CARAMELIZED BEER …
BEER-CAN BREAKFAST BURGERS - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
10 BEST GROUND BEEF BURGERS RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEER BRAISED BURGERS » RECIPES » BACKYARD FARMS
BEER CAN BURGERS - TORNADOUGH ALLI
HOW TO MAKE BEER CAN BURGERS - DIY WAYS
BEER CAN BURGERS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
BEER BURGERS RECIPE - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
MY BURGERS AND BEER - THERESCIPES.INFO
SMOKED BEER-CAN BURGERS AND VARIATIONS - BARBECUEBIBLE.COM
BEER CHEESE BURGER RECIPE - CHINET
FRENCH ONION BEER BURGERS RECIPE - SNAPPY GOURMET
BEER CHEESE BURGERS ON PRETZEL BUNS WITH CARAMELIZED BEER …
SMOKED BEER CAN BURGERS RECIPE | 7 EASY STEPS
STOUT BEER BURGER RECIPE WITH BUTTERNUT SQUASH FRIES
BEER-BRAISED BURGERS RECIPE | PATRICK DECKER | COOKING CHANNEL
BEER BACON, BEER CAN BURGERS, BURGER RECIPES
BEER BURGERS - MAKEOVER THOSE LEFTOVER BURGERS INTO SOMETHING …
BEER CAN STUFFED BACON BURGER RECIPE - I LOVE GRILLING MEAT
BAKED BEER BURGERS RECIPE | RECIPELAND
CARAMELIZED BEER ONION AND BACON BURGERS RECIPE
GRILLED BEER CAN BURGER RECIPE | TRAEGER GRILLS
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #north-american #beef #barbecue #dietary #ground-beef #meat #equipment #grilling
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to cook a burger on the grill with beer?Directions. Mix the ground beef, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix in the beer until absorbed by the meat mixture. Form into patties. Cook on the preheated grill until the burgers are cooked to your desired degree of doneness, about 5 minutes per side for well done.
What is a good recipe to make a Burger?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Combine beef, beer, Tabasco and Worcestershire sauce. Season to taste. Form into four 1" thick patties. Wrap in cling film and chill for a couple of hours. Grill patties; top with cheese and beer braised onions. “This comes from a burger book that I bought for a friend of mine.
How do you make a beer-canned Burger?Heat up beef hash, chopped tomato, bacon, roast beef, and canned chili. (Or your favorite toppings) 4. Make hamburger balls, 8 to 12 ounces each. Make sure meat is cold. 5. Press beer can into center of each meatball forming a pocket around the can. 6. Wrap bacon around each one. Should take two pieces of bacon. 7.
How do you make beer patties with ground beef?Mix the ground beef, onion, garlic, Worcestershire sauce, salt, and pepper in a bowl. Mix in the beer until absorbed by the meat mixture. Form into patties.