BERRY COOKIE COBBLER
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix berries, apple filling, sugar, and cinnamon. Transfer fruit mixture to an 8 by 8 by 2-inch baking dish. Crumble cookie dough over fruit, covering thickly and completely. Bake uncovered until cookie crust is golden and crisp, and juices bubble thickly, about 45 minutes. Serve warm with ice cream.
HOLLY BERRY COOKIES
What would Christmas be without overflowing tins of cookies? These festive filled cookies are the all time favorites of my family. Back when our children were small, we began baking them the day after Halloween and put them away in the freezer. -Audrey Thibodeau, Gilbert, Arizona
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 15
- In a large bowl, combine the first 5 ingredients. Cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. In a small bowl, beat egg and milk. Add to crumb mixture just until moistened. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until dough is easy to handle. , On a lightly floured surface, roll out dough to 1/8-in. thickness. Cut with a 2-in. round cookie cutter. Place on ungreased baking sheets. Bake at 375° until edges are lightly browned, 8-10 minutes. Cool on wire racks. Spread jam on half of the cookies; top each with another cookie. , In a small bowl, combine the sugar, milk and vanilla until smooth; spread over cookies. Decorate with Red Hots before glaze is set. Let dry. Using a small new paintbrush and green food coloring, paint holly leaves on cookies.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171 calories, Fat 4g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 20mg cholesterol, Sodium 81mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (23g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 2g protein.
Here's a recipe from Upstate New York. Very simple to make and my family really enjoys them.
Provided by Pamela Cristaino
Categories Desserts Fruit Dessert Recipes Blueberry Dessert Recipes
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Grease cookie sheet.
- Sift together flour, baking powder and salt.
- In a large bowl, cream butter or margarine with sugar. Beat in eggs and lemon flavoring. Mix in milk and flour mixture alternately in three parts, starting with the milk. Gently mix in blueberries.
- Drop batter by tablespoons onto prepared sheets 1 1/2 inches apart.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 251.9 calories, Carbohydrate 39 g, Cholesterol 52.1 mg, Fat 9 g, Fiber 1 g, Protein 4.2 g, SaturatedFat 5.3 g, Sodium 152.2 mg, Sugar 18.5 g
BERRY NICE COOKIES FOR HAMSTERS
I made this up based on a doggie biscuit recipe. It makes lots and lots of cookies but they freeze well so keep some in your freezer! Yield is a guess because I forgot to count them before.
Provided by Heather Sullivan
Categories < 30 Mins
Yield 75 tiny cookies
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Baby food note: I used Organix's Apple, Strawberry& blueberry compote; it's apple puree, water, blueberry puree, strawberry puree and ground rice.
- You can change this to make different flavoured cookies- just avoid any baby food that contains leeks, onions, chives, spices, garlic or lemon juice as these ingredients are not good for hamsters.
- Measure out dry ingredients into a bowl and whisk together.
- Add in the baby food and about half a jar of water- If you're mixing by hand, rub and press down the mixture with the back of your spoon while mixing.
- Add egg white and mix to combine.
- This makes a very thick and solid dough mixture but it will still be sticky.
- Roll the mixture into tiny little balls about half an inch or so wide and flatten them slightly.
- Place on a lightly greased baking sheet and bake at 175C (non fan oven) or somewhere inbetween 175 and 150C for a fan oven.
- These don't take long to bake because they're so small- only bake them until they go a light brown around the outer edges.
- This took about 8 minutes in my oven (fan oven) to give you an idea of the length of time.
- Cool then store in an airtight container or in the freezer in a freezer-appropriate container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 16.3, Fat 0.6, SaturatedFat 0.3, Cholesterol 1.7, Sodium 7.3, Carbohydrate 1.8, Fiber 0.3, Sugar 0.7, Protein 0.9
BERRY & CHOCOLATE LOADED COOKIES
Picture cookies which are crisp on the outside and chewy in the centre... These huge chocolate chip cookies have a tart berry jam and white chocolate filling
Provided by Nadiya Hussain
Yield Makes 13-14
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Put the butter and both sugars in a large bowl and whisk using electric beaters until light and fluffy. Add the whole egg and egg yolk, then mix thoroughly, scraping down the sides of the bowl to make sure everything is combined. Add the almond and vanilla extracts, and mix to combine.
- Tip in the flour, baking powder, bicarbonate and salt, and mix until it forms a dough. Keep mixing until you don't have any more pockets of flour. Knead in the chocolate chips.
- Heat the oven to 180C/160C fan/gas 4. Divide the mixture into 26-28 equal balls of around 40g each. Arrange on a large baking tray and leave to chill for at least 1 hr in the fridge. Can be made a day ahead and chilled overnight. Line two baking trays with baking parchment and arrange the cookies on them, leaving 5cm space between each so they can spread. Bake one tray of cookies on the top shelf for about 15-17 mins until crisp and golden, then remove from the oven and bake the second tray. Leave to cool completely on the trays.
- To make the filling, put the jam in a bowl with the finely grated white chocolate and mix well to combine.
- Once the cookies are cool, you're ready to sandwich them. Top the flat side of each with a thin layer of the jam filling, then sandwich with another. You should have 13-14 cookie sandwiches in total. If you have time, chill for a further 30 mins for the filling to set, then serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 533 calories, Fat 24 grams fat, SaturatedFat 15 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 72 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 48 grams sugar, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 6 grams protein, Sodium 0.6 milligram of sodium
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180 degrees C).
- In a bowl, combine food coloring with a few drops of water. Add coconut and cover the container, shake until coconut is tinted. Set aside.
- Place 1/2 of the vanilla wafers, flat side up, in an ungreased cookie sheet. Top each wafer with a peppermint patty. Place in the oven about 1 minute or just until chocolate begins to soften.
- Remove cookies from oven and sprinkle each mint with 1/2 teaspoon coconut (for lettuce). Place another vanilla wafer on top and press gentle. With a clean paint brush, brush the top of each hamburger with just enough water to moisten so that the sesame seeds will stick when sprinkled on top of each cookie. NOTE: You can use canned chocolate frosting in place of peppermint patty, then eliminate the baking.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 191.1 calories, Carbohydrate 30.5 g, Fat 7.4 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 1.5 g, SaturatedFat 3 g, Sodium 78.1 mg, Sugar 11.5 g
COOKIES 'N' CREAM BERRY DESSERTS
This sweet berry dessert makes an especially pretty final course in the spring. With berries, a creamy topping and a sprinkle of meringue cookies, it always earns praise. -Lily Julow, Lawrenceville, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 10
- In a large bowl, combine the berries, 2 tablespoons sugar and lemon juice; let stand at room temperature for 30 minutes., In a small bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in the whipped topping, cinnamon and remaining sugar until combined. Just before serving, divide the berry mixture among 6 dessert dishes. Dollop with topping and add cookie.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 170 calories, Fat 5g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 13mg cholesterol, Sodium 93mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (20g sugars, Fiber 5g fiber), Protein 3g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
More about "berry nice cookies for hamsters recipes"
RASPBERRY SCONE COOKIES - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
VERY BERRY OATMEAL COOKIES | PERFECT COMPANY
VERY BERRY OATMEAL COOKIES - BAKING BITES
BERRY NICE COOKIES FOR HAMSTERS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
10 BEST MIXED BERRY COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
BERRY NICE COOKIES FOR HAMSTERS RECIPE FROM COOKLIME
COOKIE DOUGH NICE CREAM - THANK YOU BERRY MUCH
CRUMBL BERRY CRUNCH COOKIES COPYCAT RECIPE - LIFESTYLE OF A FOODIE
BERRY N’ICE CREAM SANDWICHES - RECIPE - NUTRIBULLET
HAMSTER COOKIES/ CAKE RECIPES? : HAMSTERS - REDDIT.COM
QUOTICEDQUOT HAMSTER COOKIES HOW TO YOUTUBE HAMSTER …
RECIPE HAMSTER FOOD - INDONESIAN FOOD RECIPES
LKP'S KITCHEN: BERRY NICE COOKIES
TOFU COOKIE TREAT (RECIPE) — HAMSTER SOCIETY (SINGAPORE)
ARONIA BERRY COOKIES RECIPE - EDIBLE WILD FOOD
SASKATOON BERRY OATMEAL COOKIES - FOOD MEANDERINGS
COOKIE BARS: BERRYLICIOUS! DESSERT BARS, BERRIES, SNACK BARS
WHOLE WHEAT OATMEAL BERRY COOKIES • FIT MITTEN KITCHEN
KNOTT'S BERRY FARM COOKIES - HIGH HEELS AND GRILLS
BERRY NICE COOKIES FOR HAMSTERS RECIPE - FOOD.COM
BERRY NICE COOKIE SET | SUMMER COOKIES, FANCY COOKIES, CREATIVE …
BERRY COOKIE PIES - MOMMY HATES COOKING
GLAZED BERRY SUGAR COOKIE BARS - COOKIES AND CUPS
MARY BERRY'S 3-INGREDIENT FORK COOKIES | THE ENGLISH KITCHEN
BALTIMORE BERGER COOKIES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
TWITCH, THE HAMSTER — COOKIES & POPCORN FLOUR FREE SUGAR …
HAMSTER TREATS - SHOW THE LOVE THE HOMEMADE WAY! - PETLAND …
TWITCH, THE HAMSTER — I MADE HIM A BURGER AND PANCAKES TO …
BERRY SHORTCAKE COOKIES - SUGAR AND SOUL
MARY BERRY’S MINI 3-WAY COOKIES – A RECIPE REVIEW
HAMSTER PROTEIN COOKIE RECIPE - YOUTUBE
BERRY THUMBPRINT COOKIES - TEATIME HAPPINESS IS HERE - THE SOUTH …
BERRY RECIPES - DRISCOLL'S
BAKED ALASKA COOKIES (WITH A HIDDEN BERRY SURPRISE!) - LIVE EAT LEARN
BERRY CHEESECAKE SUGAR COOKIE BARS - THE BUSY BAKER
NICE-COOKIES RECIPES | RECIPELAND
BERRY GOOD FOR YOU COOKIES RECIPE - COOKSRECIPES.COM
BERRY COOKIES 莓果曲奇 - ANNCOO JOURNAL
Are you curently on diet or you just want to control your food's nutritions, ingredients? We will help you find recipes by cooking method, nutrition, ingredients...Check it out »
You'll also love