BEST BURGER EVER
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion soup mix, egg, hot sauce and oats. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill patties over medium high heat for 10 to 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.3 g, Cholesterol 122.5 mg, Fat 17.3 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 30.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 563.9 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
BEST BURGERS EVER
I must give credit where credit is due. I took this recipe from a TV grilling show called "Red Hot & Ready". The burgers were originally called "Caesar Burgers" but I think my name is more appropriate. These burgers are without a doubt the best I have ever had.
Provided by Matty B
Yield 5-6 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 10
- First off we must prepare a spicy butter mixing 6 oz soft butter in bowl with 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce and 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- Roll spicy butter into a log using plastic wrap and place in fridge.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Take hardened spicy butter log from fridge, remove plastic wrap and cut butter into discs.
- Take ground beef mix and shape into 6 oz balls, inserting spicy butter discs in middle (the spicy butter will flavour and keep the burgers moist while grilling).
- Flatten balls into uniform patties, no more than an inch think, to ensure proper cooking.
- Grill to desired temperature, serve on toasty buns and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 656.8, Fat 54.9, SaturatedFat 28.1, Cholesterol 196.5, Sodium 420.6, Carbohydrate 5.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1.9, Protein 34.6
BEST BURGER EVER
- Special equipment: Chimney starter, all-natural lump charcoal and kettle grill
- Pass the meat through the coarsest die of a food grinder. Place the ground meat into a bowl and mix together to evenly distribute the different types of meat. Place in the refrigerator uncovered, for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, fill a large chimney starter with charcoal and light. Once the coals are ashy white, transfer to a kettle grill and spread evenly. Set grate over coals.
- While the coals are heating, shape the meat into 4 patties that are 6 ounces in weight and 3/4-inch thick. Sprinkle each patty on both sides with the salt. Place on the grill and do not move for 2 minutes. Flip the burgers every 2 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 135 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Watch for hot spots and move the burgers if flare-ups occur. Resist the urge to smash down on the patties. Remove the burgers from the heat to a plate and prepare the buns by placing them on the grill, cut side down for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and place them cut side up on a platter. Divide the cheese evenly between the top buns, set the meat patty on top of the cheese. Coat the cut side of each bottom bun with a little mayonnaise and set atop the meat. Allow each burger to sit upside down for a minute before flipping and consuming.
JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER
No more dry, lackluster burgers. These are juicy, and spices can be easily added or changed to suit anyone's taste. Baste frequently with your favorite barbeque sauce. If you find the meat mixture too mushy, just add more bread crumbs until it forms patties that hold their shape.
Provided by Jane
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.1 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 95.5 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 21.5 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 196.3 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
BEST BURGERS EVER
I made up this mixture on a whim and wow! These are definitely the best hamburgers I've ever had and everyone who's had them says the same. The spices are Indian in origin, but the flavor is deliciously unique!
Provided by cooking4two
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat, and lightly oil grate.
- Place the lamb, egg, ginger, garlic, garam masala, and cilantro into a mixing bowl; mix well. Form the mixture into 4 patties. Cook on the preheated grill to your desired degree of doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-well. Serve on toasted hamburger buns.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357.6 calories, Carbohydrate 22.9 g, Cholesterol 90.1 mg, Fat 18.2 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 23.7 g, SaturatedFat 7.1 g, Sodium 334 mg
BEST HAMBURGER EVER
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 173.6 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 39 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 966.9 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
More about "best hamburger ever recipes"
BIG, JUICY HAMBURGERS | RECIPETIN EATS
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Separate beef into 4 equal portions. Use hands to lightly form into patties the size of your buns (mine are about 10 cm / 4") - don't press hard, light fingers = soft juicy patties (see video for how I do this).
- Season generously with salt and pepper on both sides. Make a dent on one side (stop burger from become dome shape and shrinking when cooking).
- Heat 1 tbsp oil in a heavy based skillet or BBQ over high heat. Add onion and cook until wilted and caramelised. Season with salt and pepper, then remove.
- Heat 1 tbsp oil until smoking. Add patties and cook for 2 minutes until deep golden with a great crust. Do not press! Flip carefully, cook for 1 minute then top with cheese (if using). Cover with lid and cook for further 1 minute until cheese is melted.
THE BEST BBQ BURGERS EVER! - DAILY DISH RECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Grill the patties for 12-14 minutes turning once. Do not push down on burgers or you will wind up with a dryer burger.
BEST HAMBURGER PATTY RECIPE (GRILL OR STOVETOP!) - A …
- Set out a large mixing bowl. Add in the ground beef, crushed crackers, egg, Worcestershire sauce, milk, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and pepper. Mix by hand until the meat mixture is very smooth.
- Press the meat down in the bowl, into an even disk. Use a knife to cut and divide the hamburger patty mixture into 6 - 1/3 pound grill or skillet patties, or 12 thin griddle patties.
- Set out a baking sheet, lined with wax paper or foil, to hold the patties. One at a time, gather the patty mix and press firmly into patties. Shape them just slightly larger than the buns you plan to use, to account for shrinkage during cooking. Set the patties on the baking sheet. Use a spoon to press a dent in the center of each patty so they don't puff up as they cook. If you need to stack the patties separate them with a sheet of wax paper.
30 BEST BURGER RECIPES (AND TIPS ON HOW TO COOK …
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
THE BEST CLASSIC BURGER - THE WHOLESOME DISH
THE BEST GROUND BEEF RECIPES OF 2021 (PASTA, SOUP …
BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE
THE BEST JUICY BURGER RECIPE ON THE STOVE TOP OR GRILL ...
33 BEST BURGER RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
GRILL TIME: THE 15 BEST BURGER RECIPES EVER | …
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- French Fry Bourbon Burger. Nothing complements a burger quite like some french fries, so let’s kill 2 birds with one stone by tossing them right into the burger itself.
- Jalapeno POP Burger. If you like your burger spicy, this it the burger for you. Created as the perfect Father’s Day burger, this recipe calls for a full pound of ground beef, and has been topped off with lettuce, tomato, jalapeno jack cheese, chopped onion, chopped jalapeno, cumin, garlic powder, and the holy grail – bacon wrapped jalapeno poppers.
- Ultimate Sriracha Burger. The hot sauce of the gods has made its way to this burger recipe. This recipe is adapted from the official Sriracha Cookbook, and includes soy sauce, bacon, caramelized sweet onions, arugula, tomatoes, and the heavenly rooster sauce.
- Ron Swanson Turkey Burger. When asked if he had ever had the pleasure of enjoying a turkey burger, Ron Swanson responded with, “Is that a fried turkey leg inside a grilled hamburger?
- Big Barbecue Burger. Barbecue burgers are always our go-to when he hit up our favorite burger joints. We’ve tried literally hundreds of different barbecue burgers, so needless to say, we were a bit critical before giving homemade options a shot.
- The Krispy Kreme Donut Burger. Admittedly, we are pretty obsessed with donuts in general, so we already knew that swapping out a pair of buns for a glazed, melt in your mouth Krispy Kreme donut was a recipe for success.
- Epic Crispy Quiona Burger with Sweet Potato Fries. Let us start off by saying this – we love meat. We are absolutely meat and potatoes guys to the core, but after giving this burger a try, we have to admit – it was absolutely fantastic.
- Eggs Benedict Burger. Who says you can’t have a burger for breakfast? This breakfast concoction calls for beef, a poached egg, bacon, Worcestershire sauce, and a whole lot more, all messily stacked between two slices of delicious English muffins.
- Grilled Beef and Mushroom Burger. Mushrooms are one of the greatest burger toppings available, and this recipe capitalizes on them perfectly. Make sure you pick up some fresh shitake mushrooms, because as we mentioned in the beginning of this article, quality ingredients make all the difference.
- Almost-Famous Animal-Style Burger. As southern California natives ourselves, we know all too well the awesomeness that is the Animal Style Double-Double burger from In-N-Out.
THE BEST BURGER RECIPE (GRILLED OR PAN-FRIED) | A MIND ...
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
- Place the ground beef in a large mixing bowl and add in the Worcestershire sauce and Onion Soup Mix.
- Score the meat into 4 sections. And then shape each section into a patty that is about 3/4 to 1 inch thick and slightly larger than the bottom of your burger bun.
- Using your thumb, press down on the center of each burger about 1/4 inch deep, forming an indentation in each burger.
THE SECRETS TO MAKING THE BEST HOMEMADE GRILLED …
Servings 6Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
HOW TO MAKE A PERFECT BURGER: A STEP-BY-STEP GUIDE ...
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
THE BEST STEAKHOUSE BURGERS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
5/5 (601)Servings 8Cuisine AmericanCategory Dinner
CHEF JOHN'S BEST BURGER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BEST EVER SMOKED BURGERS - BEST BEEF RECIPES
BEST EVER HAMBURGER RECIPES
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPES - YAKCOOK.COM
10 BEST HAMBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BEST EVER HAMBURGER RECIPES
THE BEST BURGERS FOR YOUR BACKYARD COOKOUT
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES WE'VE EVER HAD
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the recipe for a great Hamburger?Preheat a grill for high heat. In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties. Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done.
What's the best way to make a juicy Hamburger?These burgers are meatballs or meatloaf in burger shape and grilled. If a tasty, juicy burger is what you're looking for, try this: Add 1 tbs of Olive Oil to one pound of ground beef (I use chu...
What kind of burgers are the best to make?The Best Burger Recipes We’ve Ever Had. 1 Gruyere and Egg Burgers. These burgers were a huge hit with our friends during football season. Regular mayo can easily be substituted for the garlic ... 2 Taco Burgers. 3 Bacon-Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers. 4 Mini Burgers with the Works. 5 Bacon Cheeseburgers with Fry Sauce. More items
How long do you cook a hamburger on the grill?Turn grill up to high and let it get hot. Reduce heat to medium-high and place the burgers on the grill. Allow this side of the patty to cook for about 4-6 minutes, but make sure it does not burn. Then flip the burger over and cook until done.