JUICIEST HAMBURGERS EVER
No more dry, lackluster burgers. These are juicy, and spices can be easily added or changed to suit anyone's taste. Baste frequently with your favorite barbeque sauce. If you find the meat mixture too mushy, just add more bread crumbs until it forms patties that hold their shape.
Provided by Jane
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix the ground beef, egg, bread crumbs, evaporated milk, Worcestershire sauce, cayenne pepper, and garlic using your hands. Form the mixture into 8 hamburger patties.
- Lightly oil the grill grate. Grill patties 5 minutes per side, or until well done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 288.1 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 95.5 mg, Fat 17.8 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 21.5 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 196.3 mg, Sugar 1.7 g
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE (AND AMAZING SECRET SAUCE)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef, shredded cheese, bbq sauce, and seasonings. Don't add too much bbq sauce or the patties will have a hard time taking shape. Shape patties that are about 1 inch thick (about 5 patties). (You can also freeze the patties after shaping them for about 1 hour to help them hold their shape.)
- Turn grill up to high and let it get hot.
- Reduce heat to medium-high and place the burgers on the grill. Allow this side of the patty to cook for about 4-6 minutes, but make sure it does not burn. Then flip the burger over and cook until done.
- For the sauce, combine all sauce ingredients and whisk until well mixed. Taste and adjust ingredients to your liking.
- Assemble the burgers and serve with the special sauce and other hamburger toppings of choice.
Nutrition Facts : Servingsize 1 serving, Calories 60 kcal, Fat 1 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, Cholesterol 1 mg, Sodium 622 mg, Carbohydrate 12 g, Sugar 7 g, Protein 1 mg
BEST BURGER EVER
- Special equipment: Chimney starter, all-natural lump charcoal and kettle grill
- Pass the meat through the coarsest die of a food grinder. Place the ground meat into a bowl and mix together to evenly distribute the different types of meat. Place in the refrigerator uncovered, for 2 hours.
- After 2 hours, fill a large chimney starter with charcoal and light. Once the coals are ashy white, transfer to a kettle grill and spread evenly. Set grate over coals.
- While the coals are heating, shape the meat into 4 patties that are 6 ounces in weight and 3/4-inch thick. Sprinkle each patty on both sides with the salt. Place on the grill and do not move for 2 minutes. Flip the burgers every 2 minutes until they reach an internal temperature of 135 degrees on an instant-read thermometer. Watch for hot spots and move the burgers if flare-ups occur. Resist the urge to smash down on the patties. Remove the burgers from the heat to a plate and prepare the buns by placing them on the grill, cut side down for 1 to 2 minutes. Remove and place them cut side up on a platter. Divide the cheese evenly between the top buns, set the meat patty on top of the cheese. Coat the cut side of each bottom bun with a little mayonnaise and set atop the meat. Allow each burger to sit upside down for a minute before flipping and consuming.
BEST HAMBURGER EVER
- Preheat a grill for high heat.
- In a large bowl, mix together the ground beef, onion, cheese, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, egg, onion soup mix, garlic, garlic powder, parsley, basil, oregano, rosemary, salt, and pepper. Form into 4 patties.
- Grill patties for 5 minutes per side on the hot grill, or until well done. Serve on buns with your favorite condiments.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 444.5 calories, Carbohydrate 8.8 g, Cholesterol 173.6 mg, Fat 27.5 g, Fiber 1.2 g, Protein 39 g, SaturatedFat 11.9 g, Sodium 966.9 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
BEST BURGERS EVER
I must give credit where credit is due. I took this recipe from a TV grilling show called "Red Hot & Ready". The burgers were originally called "Caesar Burgers" but I think my name is more appropriate. These burgers are without a doubt the best I have ever had.
Provided by Matty B
Yield 5-6 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 10
- First off we must prepare a spicy butter mixing 6 oz soft butter in bowl with 1 teaspoon tabasco sauce and 1 teaspoon crushed red pepper.
- Roll spicy butter into a log using plastic wrap and place in fridge.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix well.
- Take hardened spicy butter log from fridge, remove plastic wrap and cut butter into discs.
- Take ground beef mix and shape into 6 oz balls, inserting spicy butter discs in middle (the spicy butter will flavour and keep the burgers moist while grilling).
- Flatten balls into uniform patties, no more than an inch think, to ensure proper cooking.
- Grill to desired temperature, serve on toasty buns and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 656.8, Fat 54.9, SaturatedFat 28.1, Cholesterol 196.5, Sodium 420.6, Carbohydrate 5.5, Fiber 0.6, Sugar 1.9, Protein 34.6
BEST BURGER EVER
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium high heat and lightly oil grate.
- In a large bowl, combine the beef, onion soup mix, egg, hot sauce and oats. Shape into 6 patties.
- Grill patties over medium high heat for 10 to 20 minutes, or to desired doneness.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 323.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.3 g, Cholesterol 122.5 mg, Fat 17.3 g, Fiber 1.3 g, Protein 30.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.6 g, Sodium 563.9 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
THE BEST HAMBURGERS EVER
I got these from Ina Garten on FoodNetwork. They are so good cooked on the grill, but could also be broiled. BEWARE: these have plenty of fat--not for the faint of heart!LOL
Provided by CookinMamaof3
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix meats, steak sauce, egg yolks, salt and pepper with fork (do not over-work).
- Form mixture into 12 balls.
- Put a thin slice of butter in the middle of each ball, then flatten into patties (make sure butter is completely surrounded by meat).
- Cook for 3-5 minutes per side until done.
- Remove to plate, cover with foil, and allow to rest for 5 minutes before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 383.8, Fat 20.1, SaturatedFat 8.4, Cholesterol 189.5, Sodium 533.6, Carbohydrate 21.7, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 2.7, Protein 27.3
BEST GRILLED BURGERS
Nice moist grilled burgers with just the right amount of seasonings. No more boring burgers! Adjust the seasonings as desired. These won't dry out, and they re-heat nicely!
Provided by Lisa Gay
Yield 4-6 burgers
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix all ingredients and shape into burgers.
- Grill to desired doneness.
- Top with a slice of your favorite cheese.
- We especially like provolone or swiss.
- Note: You can add oregano if you like Italian, or taco seasoning if you lie Tex-Mex!
More about "best hamburger ever recipes"
THE BEST CLASSIC BURGER - THE WHOLESOME DISH
5/5 (54)Calories 558 per servingCategory Dinner, Entree
- In a large bowl, add the beef. Sprinkle evenly with the Worcestershire sauce, seasoning salt, garlic powder, and pepper. Use your hands to mix the ingredients until they are just combined.
- Divide the meat mixture into fourths. Take 1/4 of the meat mixture and use your hands to press it into the shape of a hamburger patty that is about 3/4 inch thick. Make an indention in the middle of the patty to prevent bulging in the center of the hamburger as it cooks. Repeat with the remaining meat mixture, making 4 hamburgers.
- Place the burgers on the grill. Cook 4-5 minutes on the first side. Flip the burgers over and cook an additional 4-5 minutes, until the burgers have reached the desired doneness.*
BEST HAMBURGER EVER RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
BEST HOMEMADE HAMBURGER RECIPE • A TABLE FULL OF JOY
THE BEST BBQ BURGERS EVER! - DAILY DISH RECIPES
WORLD'S GREATEST HAMBURGER RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
20 BEST EVER BURGER RECIPES - TOP TEEN RECIPES
THE BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES WE'VE EVER HAD - TASTE OF …
BEST EVER JUICY BURGERS RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HOW TO MAKE JUICY BURGERS EVERY TIME, ACCORDING TO A CHEF
OUR 46 BEST GROUND BEEF CASSEROLES - TASTE OF HOME
10 BEST WORLDS BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST HAMBURGER CASSEROLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
25 BEST GROUND BEEF RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BIG, JUICY HAMBURGERS | RECIPETIN EATS
25 EASY HAMBURGER MEAT RECIPES (BEST GROUND BEEF RECIPES)
THE BEST STEAKHOUSE BURGERS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
BEST HAMBURGER PATTY RECIPE | A SPICY PERSPECTIVE
30 BEST BURGER RECIPES (AND TIPS ON HOW TO COOK THEM TO …
BART'S BEST HAMBURGER RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
THE SECRETS TO MAKING THE BEST HOMEMADE GRILLED HAMBURGERS
61 BEST BURGER RECIPES | EASY BURGER RECIPE IDEAS | HAMBURGER …
29 BEST BURGER RECIPES - OLIVEMAGAZINE
BEST HOMEMADE HAMBURGERS | SECRET RESTAURANT HAMBURGER …
CLASSIC JUICY HAMBURGER RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
THE BEST EVER HAMBURGER RECIPE - I HEART NAPTIME
CLASSIC HAMBURGER RECIPE - SPEND WITH PENNIES
33 BEST BURGER RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
POLISH BBQ HAMBURGERS RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST
BEST BURGERS EVER! - PLAIN CHICKEN
BEST EVER EASY HAMBURGER PATTY RECIPE - 3 BOYS AND A DOG
THE 35 BEST HAMBURGER RECIPES - GYPSYPLATE
CLASSIC JUICY HAMBURGERS - AHEAD OF THYME
THE BEST BURGERS FOR YOUR BACKYARD COOKOUT - TASTE OF HOME
20 BEST EVER BURGER RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
JUICIEST HAMBURGER RECIPE | BEST CLASSIC BURGER (GRILL OR STOVE)
THE BEST BURGER! - GIMME SOME GRILLING
THE BEST JUICY BURGER RECIPE ON THE STOVE TOP OR GRILL (+ TIPS!)
BEST BURGER RECIPE EVER! - FOOD NEWS
BEST HAMBURGER GRAVY - THE DARING GOURMET
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best burger recipe you have ever had?The Best Burger Recipes We’ve Ever Had. 1 Gruyere and Egg Burgers. These burgers were a huge hit with our friends during football season. Regular mayo can easily be substituted for the garlic ... 2 Taco Burgers. 3 Bacon-Blue Cheese Stuffed Burgers. 4 Mini Burgers with the Works. 5 Bacon Cheeseburgers with Fry Sauce. More items
How can I Make my hamburgers cook evenly?Use a burger mold or a lid to make uniform patties. This way, they’ll cook more evenly. (This is one of our favorite burger tips .)
What is the best beef for making hamburgers?The best beef for making hamburger patties is 80% lean and 20 % fat ground beef. You really need the fat in the meat to make juicy flavorful burgers. *Note: The full printable recipe card is at the bottom of this post. Add 80% lean ground beef to a large bowl.
What do you put in your hamburgers?The hamburger is mixed with onion powder, basil, teriyaki sauce, salt, pepper, bread crumbs and parmesan cheese. I divided the meat into three equal parts and used my hamburger press to form the patties. I am going to double the recipe this weekend and freeze some of the patties for later.