MOM'S STOVETOP PORK RIBS
This is how my Brazilian mom prepares pork ribs. Boiling the ribs with the seasonings ensures that the meat will remain moist and juicy, and that the flavors will fully penetrate the meat. I hope you like these as much as I always have! Serve with lime wedges, rice and a fresh green salad.
Provided by THELMALU99
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Place the spareribs into a large pot, and fill with just enough water to cover. Add the soy sauce, garlic, rosemary, oregano, bay leaves, lime juice and 3/4 of the parsley. Bring to a boil, then simmer uncovered over medium heat until the water has completely evaporated, about 25 minutes.
- When all of the water is gone, remove the bay leaves, and allow meat to brown, turning occasionally. Use a spatula to scrape up browned bits and softened garlic from the bottom of the pot, and toss them with the pork. The garlic will dissolve onto the meat. Remove the meat, and drain on paper towels. Season with black pepper and garnish with lime wedges and remaining parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 461.2 calories, Carbohydrate 10.7 g, Cholesterol 125.2 mg, Fat 32 g, Fiber 3.4 g, Protein 33.5 g, SaturatedFat 11.6 g, Sodium 1326.9 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
"STOVE TOP" BBQ (BEEF OR PORK RIBS)
This recipe is from the Paula Deen cooking show on the TV Food Network. Originally shown for beef short ribs only, I have found it works as well with pork ribs. I have increased the amount of sauce ingredients - the original amounts didn't seem to be quite enough to really enjoy!
Provided by Rick B2
Yield 3-4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Cut all ribs into serving size pieces Sprinkle ribs with salt (to taste) In a Dutch oven, brown ribs on all sides in veg oil over medium heat Remove ribs from pot Saute onions in pot until lightly browned Return ribs to pot Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl and mix together- Add to pot Cover pot and cook over low heat for approx 2 hours, or until tender, stirring occasionally.
BEST BARBECUE RIBS EVER
Provided by Katie Lee Biegel
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Combine the brown sugar, chili powder, 1 tablespoon salt, 1 teaspoon black pepper, the oregano, cayenne, garlic powder and onion powder in a small bowl and rub the mixture on both sides of the ribs. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. In a roasting pan, combine the broth and vinegar. Add the ribs to the pan. Cover with foil and tightly seal. Bake 2 hours. Remove the ribs from the pan and place them on a platter. Pour the liquid from the pan into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat to a simmer and cook until reduced by half. Add the barbecue sauce.
- Preheat an outdoor grill to medium high. Put the ribs on the grill and cook about 5 minutes on each side, until browned and slightly charred. Cut the ribs between the bones and toss them in a large bowl with the sauce. Serve hot.
BEST STOVETOP BBQ RIBS
- Whisk together steak sauce, ketchup, Worcestershire sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and water in a bowl until smooth.
- Place the pork ribs in a saucepan with a lid, and pour the sauce over the ribs. Spread raw onion rings over the ribs, and cover the pan. Bring to a boil over medium heat, and simmer the ribs in the sauce for 45 minutes, or until tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 246.3 calories, Carbohydrate 10.6 g, Cholesterol 76.5 mg, Fat 13.3 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 20.9 g, SaturatedFat 4.7 g, Sodium 705.9 mg, Sugar 5.1 g
BEST STOVE TOP BARBECUE RIBS
A good friend of mine found this in a grocery store ad in his local newspaper & sent it to me. Haven't tried it yet, but it sure sounds good!!! Putting it here for safe keeping! (I think the sauce would be good on beef or chicken, too!)
Provided by Ackman
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- In a medium bowl, mix all the ingredients, EXCEPT the ribs & the onion.
- Place the ribs in a saucepan w/ a lid, large enough to hold the ribs.
- Pour the sauce over the ribs.
- Spread the onion rings on top.
- Cover & bring to a boil over medium-high heat.
- Turn heat down & simmer for 45 minutes or until ribs are nice & tender.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 34.8, Fat 0.1, Sodium 461.6, Carbohydrate 8.3, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 5.1, Protein 1.1
STOVETOP SMOKED BABY BACK RIBS
Growing up in the South gave me a real soft spot for smoked barbecue, especially fall-off-the-bone baby back ribs. Did you know you can recreate smokehouse favorites at home, right on your stovetop? Smoking gives meat a rich flavor, crispy exterior "or bark" and amazing tenderness. Slather all of that in a four-ingredient homemade barbecue sauce and you have a blue-ribbon winner!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 2 to 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Soak 8 ounces (about 4 cups) barbecue wood chips in water to cover for 1 hour. Drain and discard the water.
- Prepare the stovetop smoker: Place a 7-quart black Dutch oven on the stovetop (see Cook's Notes). Cut two pieces of heavy-duty aluminum foil long enough to line the bottom of the pot and still come up the sides with overhang. Lay the pieces one on top of the other in a crisscross pattern (like a plus sign). Place the soaked wood chips on top of the foil and spread in an even layer. Fold one piece of foil overhang over the wood chips. Top with a metal steamer basket.
- For the ribs: Whisk together the salt, paprika, cumin, ground mustard, garlic powder, coriander and allspice in a small bowl. Sprinkle generously all over the ribs. Press the spice rub into the ribs with your hands and transfer them to the steamer basket (it's okay if the ribs overlap slightly). Cover with the lid and fold the excess foil over the lid. You can use more aluminum foil to create a tight seal around the lid as needed to keep the smoke in the pot.
- Cook the ribs in the smoker over medium heat until the meat easily pulls away from the bone, about 1 hour.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees F and prepare the slather sauce: Whisk the ketchup, date syrup, mustard and Worcestershire sauce together in a small saucepan and cook over medium heat until warmed through, about 5 minutes.
- Once the ribs are smoked, remove and discard the foil around the seal of the pot. Set the steamer basket of ribs on a sheet pan and carefully lift the warm wood chips out of the pot using the excess foil. Allow them to cool completely on a sheet pan before discarding them.
- Place the steamer basket of ribs back into the pot and cover. Roast until the ribs are fall-off-the-bone tender, about 30 minutes.
- To serve, cut between the bones to separate each rib. Pour the slather sauce on top and serve with coleslaw and cornbread.
More about "best stovetop bbq ribs recipes"
STOVE-TOP BBQ PORK RIBS - FOODIE BAKER
OUR 30 BEST BBQ RIBS RECIPES—MESSY AND PERFECT FOR …
10 BEST STOVE TOP PORK RIBS RECIPES | YUMMLY
10 BEST BARBECUE RIB RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
BEST-EVER BARBECUED RIBS RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
BARBECUED RIBS (THE BEST) - RICARDO
BEST OVEN BAKED RIBS RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE OVEN …
BEST STOVETOP BBQ RIBS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
STOVE TOP RIBS - COOK N' SHARE
BEST STOVETOP BBQ RIBS - FOOD RECIPES
BARBECUE RIBS: THE BEST RECIPE FOR TENDER AND JUICY OVEN BAKED RIBS
CLASSIC BBQ BACK RIBS RECIPE | ONTARIO PORK
BBQ RIBS IN THE OVEN THEN GRILL RECIPE - ENTERTAINING WITH BETH
THE BEST DUTCH OVEN RIBS (EASY & TENDER) - ORGANICALLY ADDISON
STOVE TOP BBQ RIBS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BEST STOVETOP BBQ RIBS – ALLRECIPES - TIDYMAILS
BEST GRILLED RIBS RECIPE - HOW TO COOK RIBS ON THE GRILL
THE BEST SMOKED BBQ RIBS YOU’VE EVER TASTED: LAST MEAL RIBS …
OUR BEST BARBECUE RIBS RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
BEST STOVETOP BBQ RIBS : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BEST STOVETOP BBQ RIBS | RECIPE | RIB RECIPES, BBQ RECIPES RIBS, …
STOVETOP BARBECUE GRILL RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
STOVE TOP GRILL WITH COVER RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
BEST STOVETOP BBQ RIBS | RECIPESTY
STICKY OVEN BARBECUE RIBS - CAFE DELITES
COUNTRY-STYLE RIBS RECIPE: BEST STOVETOP BBQ RIBS BY REBEKAH …
BEST STOVETOP BBQ RIBS IN 2021 | BBQ RECIPES RIBS, PORK RIB RECIPES ...
BEST STOVETOP BBQ RIBS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
BEST EVER BARBECUED OVEN RIBS - RB AND MINDY
THE BEST STOVETOP RIBS: ARROZ CON COSTILLAS DE CERDO (MEXICAN …
BARBECUE RIBS RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BEST EASY SLOW COOKER BBQ RIBS - CREME DE LA CRUMB
STOVE-TOP BABY BACK RIBS - GRUMPY'S HONEYBUNCH
You'll also love