MACARONI AND CHEESE FOR ONE
The movie "Home Alone" served as inspiration to this macaroni and cheese. Although it says it's meant for one, it will serve two if you're feeling generous!
Provided by thedailygourmet
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, until tender yet firm to the bite, about 8 minutes.
- Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour until mixture is smooth. Slowly add half-and-half, whisking as it is poured in. Stir until sauce thickens slightly, about 3 minutes. Add Cheddar cheese, salt, Worcestershire sauce, mustard, pepper, and turmeric; whisk to combine.
- Drain macaroni and add to the cheese sauce. Stir until evenly coated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1082.8 calories, Carbohydrate 103.7 g, Cholesterol 159.2 mg, Fat 55.8 g, Fiber 4.1 g, Protein 41 g, SaturatedFat 34.4 g, Sodium 2138.2 mg, Sugar 12.6 g
HOMEMADE MACARONI AND CHEESE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring occasionally, for 6 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Remove from heat. Stir in flour, salt, and dry mustard and mix well. Return to heat; pour in milk, stirring constantly until mixture is simmering, thick, and smooth. Add white Cheddar cheese and processed cheese; stir occasionally until melted.
- Pour cooked macaroni into a large baking dish, followed by sauce. Stir to combine. Top with bread crumbs. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake in the preheated oven until bread crumbs are golden brown and sauce is bubbly, 20 to 25 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 540.9 calories, Carbohydrate 61.1 g, Cholesterol 64.4 mg, Fat 22.4 g, Fiber 2.6 g, Protein 22.8 g, SaturatedFat 13.3 g, Sodium 828.5 mg, Sugar 8.4 g
BEYOND MACARONI & CHEESE
This dish is da bomb! Once I tried it, I knew I'd never need to look for another macaroni & cheese recipe. From Zondervan's Beyond Macaroni & Cheese (Lagerborg and Parks 1998)
Provided by Debs Recipes
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Combine macaroni, butter, and egg in a large mixing bowl.
- Dissolve salt and mustard in hot water; stir into macaroni.
- Mix in cheese, reserving enough for topping.
- Lightly spray a 2-qt casserole dish with no-stick cooking spray; pour in macaroni; pour milk evenly over macaroni; top with croutons and remaining cheese.
- Bake at 350 for 45 minutes or until custard is set and top is crusty.
- This macaroni and cheese is best baked for about 25 minutes, removed from the oven, topped with croutons and cheese, then returned to the oven to finish baking. Doing this keeps the topping a nice (not overdone) golden-brown.
- NOTE: 8 ounces elbow macaroni equals 2 cups before cooking. I often use rounded cups of dry macaroni when making this recipe.
CHEESY MACARONI-BEEF SKILLET
When dinnertime starts with ground beef and a box of mac and cheese, how can you go wrong? This cheesy skillet is destined to become a weeknight staple.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Brown meat in large skillet; drain.
- Stir in tomatoes and water; cover. Bring to boil. Stir in Macaroni and the Cheese Sauce Mix; simmer, covered, on medium-low heat 10 min. Stir.
- Top with shredded cheese. Remove from heat. Let stand, covered, 5 min. or until cheese is melted.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 330, Fat 12 g, SaturatedFat 6 g, TransFat 1.5 g, Cholesterol 70 mg, Sodium 790 mg, Carbohydrate 27 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 3 g, Protein 24 g
More about "beyondmacaronicheese recipes"
BAKED MACARONI AND CHEESE | A TASTE OF MADNESS
4.9/5 (11)Estimated Reading Time 3 minsServings 8Total Time 35 mins
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add salt and macaroni, and cook until al dente. Drain and return to the pot. Add in the butter and stir until the butter is melted. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix together the evaporated milk, milk, eggs and garlic salt until fully combined. In a separate bowl, mix together the cheeses.
- Layer 1/3 of the macaroni, then 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat with the remaining macaroni and cheese mixture. Pour the milk mixture over top. Sprinkle the paprika evenly on top.
CLASSIC BAKED MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (47)Total Time 47 mins
BEYOND BOXED MACARONI AND CHEESE.... THE ECONOMIC CRUNCH ...
Author Jennifer PettitFormat Paperback
BEYOND MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE - COOKEATSHARE
1/5 Calories 35 per serving
BEYOND MACARONI AND CHEESE BY MARY BETH LAGERBORG
3.9/5 Ratings 18Reviews 1
BEYOND MACARONI AND CHEESE – FAITHGATEWAY STORE
Brand Mary Beth LagerborgAvailability In stock
EASY MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE (READY IN 30 MIN ...
4.1/5 (24)Total Time 30 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 303 per serving
BEYOND MACARONI AND CHEESE, BOOK BY MARY BETH LAGERBORG ...
BEYOND MACARONI AND CHEESE – QASR AL-THAQAFA
BEYOND MACARONI & CHEESE FROM FOOD.COM: THIS DISH IS DA ...
BEYOND MACARONI AND CHEESE – BIBLESTORE.COM
BEYOND MACARONI & CHEESE RECIPE - FOOD.COM | RECIPE ...
QUICK AND EASY BEYOND BEEF RECIPES | KITCHN
MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD …
MAC & CHEESE WITH BEYOND BURGER CRUMBLES | BEYOND MEAT
15 OF THE BEST BEYOND MEAT RECIPES ON THE INTERNET
BEYOND MACARONI AND CHEESE: MOM-TESTED, KID-APPROVED ...
DOWNLOAD [PDF] BEYOND MACARONI AND CHEESE EBOOK | FREE ONLINE
BEYOND MACARONI CHEESE RECIPES
BEYOND MACARONI AND CHEESE BY MARY BETH LAGERBORG; KAREN PARKS
BEYOND MACARONI CHEESE RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
BEYOND MACARONI AND CHEESE – DEV01-CHURCHSOURCE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Where can I find easy to make macaroni and cheese recipes?Find easy-to-make, crowd-pleasing macaroni and cheese recipes from Ree, Trisha, Ina and more of the chefs at Food Network. Kids are right – mac &cheese really is the best dinner!
What are the best Mac and cheese recipes for the family?Mac and cheese becomes a wholesome meal with the kid-friendly additions of ham and green peas. Using the Instant Pot turns this into a one-dish dinner, perfect for quickly feeding the whole family. Macaroni and Cheese with Caramelized Onions and Bacon
How to cook elbow macaroni with cheese?Directions 1 Step 1#N#Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook elbow macaroni in the boiling water, stirring... 2 Step 2#N#Meanwhile, melt butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Stir in flour until mixture is smooth. Slowly add... 3 Step 3#N#Drain macaroni and add to the cheese sauce. Stir until evenly coated. More ...
How do you make macaroni and cheese with evaporated milk?In a large bowl, mix together the evaporated milk, milk, eggs and garlic salt until fully combined. In a separate bowl, mix together the cheeses. Preheat the oven to 375°F. Lightly spray a 9×13 inch baking pan. Layer 1/3 of the macaroni, then 1/3 of the cheese. Repeat with the remaining macaroni and cheese mixture.