EASY BLUE CHEESE SAUCE PASTA
- Gather the ingredients.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil and cook pasta according to package directions. Reserve 1/2 cup of the pasta water, then drain the noodles.
- Turn the heat down to low and add the butter to the pot.
- When the butter has melted, add the noodles back to the pot and stir to coat.
- Slowly add the blue cheese, stirring the noodles so the cheese melts.
- As you add the cheese, also drizzle a little of the reserved pasta water over the noodles, using as much or as little as needed. The water will keep the noodles from clumping together and thin out the blue cheese as it melts so the sauce has a lighter, less-sticky texture.
- Once the blue cheese has mostly melted, stir in the parsley. Add salt to taste.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 274 kcal, Carbohydrate 19 g, Cholesterol 43 mg, Fiber 1 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Sodium 432 mg, Sugar 1 g, Fat 17 g, ServingSize 1 jar (4 servings), UnsaturatedFat 0 g
RIB EYE STEAK WITH ONION BLUE CHEESE SAUCE
- Preheat the grill to a high heat or light your outdoor grill.
- Sprinkle the steaks with salt and pepper and smear both sides of the steaks with 1/2 stick of the butter.
- Grill the steaks until medium-rare, 3 to 4 minutes per side, and then remove from the heat and keep warm. (You can also saute them in a skillet over medium-high heat if you prefer.)
- Melt the remaining 1/2 stick of butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat, and then saute the onions until golden brown, 7 to 8 minutes. Pour in the cream, a dash of salt and pepper and the Worcestershire sauce. Let it bubble up, then add the blue cheese and stir together to melt, adding more pepper or Worcestershire sauce as you wish.
- Place the steaks on plates and spoon the sauce over the top.
- Take a bite. And the world at long last will make sense.
BASIC BLUE CHEESE PASTA SAUCE
- Combine all ingredients in a saucepan and heat on medium.
- Let thicken slightly and make sure cheeses are melted.
- Add fresh herbs, minced, of your choice-- in any amount you wish-- if desired.
- You may not want to add salt depending on the saltiness of your stock, but freshly ground pepper is nice.
- Use white pepper if you can find it.
- Serve over pasta or gnocchi.
STEAK WITH BLUE CHEESE SAUCE
Very assertively-flavored steak recipe that I learned about 12 years ago when I was learning to cook to impress my now-husband. Adapted from Betty Crocker's New International Cookbook. This Spanish-influenced recipe can tend to be somewhat on the salty side, so be careful to use unsalted butter to saute the steaks, and a good-quality, not-overly-salty blue cheese in the sauce. Serve simply, with a lightly-dressed salad, good crusty bread, and a nice red wine.
Provided by Lizzie-Babette
Yield 4 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- In a medium skillet, combine cheese, garlic, wine, and red pepper over low heat.
- Stir frequently until cheese melts.
- Remove from heat and keep warm.
- In large skillet, melt butter over medium-high heat, and cook steaks to your liking, turning only once.
- (About 4- 5 minutes per side will result in steak done to about medium, depending on your cook top).
- Sprinkle pepper over steaks, remove from skillet and keep warm.
- Add water to skillet and heat to boiling, stirring constantly to loosen browned bits.
- Boil 2 minutes, then stir pan juices into cheese mixture.
- Pour over steaks and sprinkle with parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 258.8, Fat 22.1, SaturatedFat 14.3, Cholesterol 57.9, Sodium 794.1, Carbohydrate 1.8, Sugar 0.4, Protein 12.3
BROCCOLI WITH BLUE CHEESE SAUCE
- Melt 3 tablespoons butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat and add the flour. Cook, whisking constantly, until the butter begins to toast the flour, about 3 minutes. Add the rosemary and nutmeg and whisk for 15 seconds to toast. Add the milk. Bring the sauce to a simmer and cook for 5 minutes over low heat, stirring occasionally. Add the blue cheese and whisk until melted. Set aside over low heat to keep warm.
- Bring a pot of salted water to a boil. Set up a bowl of ice water and set aside. Line a tray with paper towels.
- Trim the broccoli stems and break the heads into equal-size florets. Add the broccoli to the boiling water and let cook until bright green and tender but still with a slight resistance when pierced with a knife, 3 to 5 minutes. Transfer the broccoli to the ice bath for about 10 seconds just to shock and stop the cooking. Using a spider or a slotted spoon, transfer the broccoli from the ice bath to the paper towel-lined tray. Give the tray a good shake to get any excess water off the broccoli. Set aside.
- Heat the remaining 2 tablespoons butter together with the olive oil in a large cast-iron pan over medium heat. Add the shallots and garlic and cook until softened, 3 to 4 minutes. Season with salt and pepper. Add the broccoli and toss gently with a wooden spoon or tongs to coat. Cook until heated through, 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove the broccoli from the heat and ladle the warmed blue cheese sauce over the top. Garnish with the minced Fresno and freshly ground black pepper.
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE
Pack a flavour punch with our cheese sauce made with stilton. Enjoy with meats or try on salads for a real kick
Provided by Miriam Nice
Yield Makes 4-6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Melt the butter in a pan over a medium heat, then stir in the flour and let cook for 1 min or so. Gradually pour in the milk, stirring constantly, until the sauce is smooth and all the milk has been added. Bring the mixture to a simmer and stir in the cheese. Cook until the cheese has melted and the sauce has thickened slightly, then season to taste and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 89 calories, Fat 7 grams fat, SaturatedFat 4 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 4 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 1 grams sugar, Protein 3 grams protein, Sodium 0.2 milligram of sodium
EASY TRUFFLED BLUE CHEESE SAUCE
- Combine blue cheese, truffle oil, and garlic in a small microwave-safe bowl. Heat in the microwave until cheese has melted, 30 seconds to 1 minute, being careful that cheese doesn't burn.
- Mix in mayonnaise and salt until fully blended.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 386.2 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 30.8 mg, Fat 40.2 g, Protein 5.2 g, SaturatedFat 9.2 g, Sodium 716.1 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
More about "blue cheese sauce recipes"
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
Reviews 2Category SauceCuisine FrenchTotal Time 10 mins
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - SAUCE FANATIC
Reviews 7Calories 72 per servingCategory Condiments
- Serve over steak, on a burger, or with chicken wings. Store leftover sauce in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 1 week.
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE STEAK SAUCE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
Ratings 193Calories 156 per servingCategory Dinner, Sauce, Condiment
GRILLED BURGERS WITH BLUE CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - THE RUSTIC FOODIE®
BLUE CHEESE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BLUE CHEESE DIPPING SAUCE | BUBBA BURGER RECIPES
BLUE CHEESE-DILL SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE - A VEGETARIAN SAUCE THAT CAN BE SERVED IN …
BLUE CHEESE CREAM SAUCE RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE | BEST RECIPE TUTORIAL | YUMMY DIP - YOUTUBE
BLUE CHEESE STEAK SAUCE RECIPE - RECIPES.NET
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE, FOR STEAK - NEED A TASTY …
10 BEST BLUE CHEESE SAUCE FILET MIGNON RECIPES | YUMMLY
55 BLUE CHEESE RECIPES THAT’LL TURN YOU INTO A BELIEVER
RESTAURANT QUALITY BLUE CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE FOR STEAK
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE | EATINGWELL
BLUE CHEESE DRESSING RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
BLUE CHEESE DIP - CHICKEN WING DIP - FIFTEEN SPATULAS
5-MINUTE BLUE CHEESE SAUCE [KETO, VEGETARIAN, GLUTEN FREE]
BLUE CHEESE DIPPING SAUCE RECIPE - IT IS A KEEPER
10 BEST BLUE CHEESE SAUCE STEAK RECIPES | YUMMLY
BLUE CHEESE PASTA SAUCE (GORGONZOLA AND WALNUT PASTA)
BLUE CHEESE DIP | RICARDO
BASIC CHEESE SAUCE | BLUE JEAN CHEF - MEREDITH LAURENCE
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - EASY FRENCH FOOD
BLUE CHEESE PASTA - SO QUICK AND EASY AND YET SOOOOOOOO GOOD
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE - NICKY'S KITCHEN SANCTUARY
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE
VERSATILE BLUE CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE | THE FOODIE AFFAIR
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE FOR WINGS OR STEAK - SMOKED BBQ SOURCE
HOMEMADE BLUE CHEESE DRESSING (BETTER THAN STORE-BOUGHT)
BUFFALO BLUE CHEESE SAUCE – GRAVEL & DINE
BLUE CHEESE DIP - EASY BLUE CHEESE RECIPE | GREEDY GOURMET
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE | BEST RECIPE TUTORIAL | YUMMY DIP
CHUNKY BLUE CHEESE BURGER SAUCE RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
HOMEMADE BLUE CHEESE DRESSING RECIPE | EASY SAUCE RECIPES
BLUE CHEESE SAUCE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
MUSHROOM BLUE CHEESE STEAK SAUCE - THERESCIPES.INFO
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #5-ingredients-or-less #sauces #appetizers #condiments-etc #eggs-dairy #easy #dips #cheese #dietary #high-calcium #low-carb #high-in-something #low-in-something
You'll also love