Try our refreshing take on the classic blue lagoon with lemonade and fresh citrus juice. This boozy retro classic cocktail is perfect for parties
Provided by Miriam Nice
Categories Cocktails, Drink
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Put the ice cubes in a large jug. Pour over the curaçao, vodka, fruit juices and 1 tsp syrup from the cherries. Stir until the outside of the glass feels cold.
- Half-fill four hurricane glasses with crushed ice, then strain in the cocktail.
- Top up the glasses with the soda water and gently stir, then garnish with the maraschino cherries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 162 calories, Carbohydrate 12 grams carbohydrates, Sugar 12 grams sugar, Fiber 0.5 grams fiber, Protein 0.3 grams protein, Sodium 0.03 milligram of sodium
BLUE LAGOON COCKTAILS
- Combine 6 ounces each coconut rum and blue curacao, 3 ounces lemon juice and 2 tablespoons superfine sugar in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake until very cold, then strain into 6 short glasses filled with ice. Garnish each with a maraschino cherry, pineapple wedge, orange slice and a drink umbrella.
BLUE LAGOON MARGARITAS
This is one super drink that'll have the neighbors asking, "What's that?" Show them and make an extra batch to share. -Willie DeWaard, Coralville, Iowa
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Using lime slices, moisten the rims of four margarita or cocktail glasses. Set aside lime slices for garnish. Sprinkle sugar on a plate; hold each glass upside down and dip rim into sugar. Set aside. Discard remaining sugar on plate., In a blender, combine the remaining ingredients; cover and process until blended. Pour into prepared glasses. Garnish with reserved lime slices. Serve immediately.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 205 calories, Fat 0 fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 0 cholesterol, Sodium 5mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (22g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 0 protein.
BLUE LAGOON MARGARITAS
- Blend sour mix, pineapple juice, tequila, Blue Curacao, lime juice, and ice together in a blender until smooth.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 336.8 calories, Carbohydrate 44.6 g, Fat 0.2 g, Fiber 0.2 g, Protein 0.2 g, Sodium 11 mg, Sugar 41 g
- In a long-stemmed glass filled with ice cubes, stir together vodka, curacao, and lemonade.
More about "blue lagoon recipes"
BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL RECIPE - LIQUOR.COM
4.1/5 (155)Total Time 3 minsEstimated Reading Time 1 minCalories 506 per serving
RECIPES – BLUE LAGOON
BLUE LAGOON - TIPSY BARTENDER
BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL RECIPE - DIFFORD'S GUIDE
BLUE LAGOON PUNCH - TIPSY BARTENDER
BLUE LAGOON (NON - ALCOHOLIC) RECIPE | SPOON …
HOW TO MAKE BETTER BLUE LAGOON COCKTAILS - COCKTAILS AWAY
THE BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL DRINK - THE KITCHEN MAGPIE
HOW TO MAKE A BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL - HOW TO FEED A …
BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL RECIPE | THE COLLEGE HOUSEWIFE
BLUE LAGOON MOCKTAIL - JANELLE ROHNER
BEAUTIFUL BLUE LAGOON MOCKTAIL RECIPE - MAMA LOVES A DRINK
10 BEST BLUE LAGOON DRINK WITH PINEAPPLE JUICE RECIPES - YUMMLY
BRILLIANT BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL RECIPE FOR TROPICAL PARTIES
BLUE LAGOON RECIPE – ADVANCED MIXOLOGY
BLUE LAGOON MOCKTAIL - SAVOR THE FLAVOUR
RECIPE DETAIL PAGE | LCBO
BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL – A COUPLE COOKS
BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL COCKTAIL RECIPE | COCKTAIL SOCIETY
BLUE LAGOON MOCKTAIL - CROWDED KITCHEN
BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL - AMANDA'S COOKIN' - COCKTAILS
BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL - EASY BLUE DRINK RECIPE! - MOM FOODIE
BLUE LAGOON RECIPE RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
HOW TO MAKE A BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL - CRAFTY BARTENDING
BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL RECIPE - THE SOCCER MOM BLOG
ALCOHOLIC DRINKS – BEST BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL RECIPE – EASY AND …
REFRESHING BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL - BAKING BEAUTY
BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL RECIPE - COCKTAILS WITH CLASS
BLUE LAGOON NON ALCOHOLIC CURACAO MOCKTAIL RECIPE
BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL - SUGAR AND SOUL
BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL RECIPE | THE BAR
BLUE LAGOON RECIPE | OLIVEMAGAZINE
BEST BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL RECIPE 2022 [PRO TIPS AND INGREDIENTS]
BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL - ART OF DRINK
BLUE LAGOON MOCKTAIL RECIPE - YOUR FOOD FANTASY
BLUE LAGOON MOCKTAIL — SALT & BAKER
BLUE LAGOON RECIPE | ETSY
THE BEST BLUE LAGOON MOCKTAIL (WITH A HEALTHY VERSION)
CLASSIC BLUE LAGOON COCKTAIL RECIPE - MAGIC SKILLET
VIRGIN BLUE LAGOON MOCKTAIL RECIPE - ALEKA'S GET-TOGETHER
BLUE LAGOON DRINK RECIPE USING EDIBLE GLITTER FOR DRINKS
BLUE LAGOON RECIPE | MOCKTAIL RECIPE. - FOODON TV NETWORK
#15-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #preparation #for-1-or-2 #5-ingredients-or-less #beverages #easy #cocktails #number-of-servings #3-steps-or-less
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make Blue Lagoon Cocktail?Blue Lagoon Description. The Blue Lagoon cocktail recipe: take a mixing glass with ice. First pour in the curaçao blue. Then add the vodka and the lemon juice. Stir everything and strain into a nice exotic glass. Top up with the lemonade to taste. To make it look better, garnish your Blue Lagoon cocktail with a piece of fruit.
Can you serve a Blue Lagoon straight from a blender?The drink is sometimes tossed in a blender for a frozen Blue Lagoon cocktail. It can be served straight up, strained into a large martini glass. This is not common. The Blue Lagoon cocktail is a beautiful vibrant blue drink made with vodka, blue curaçao and lemonade. Easy tropical drink to make at home and has a fun retro feel.
Can you freeze a Blue Lagoon?But if you’re craving an icy journey, try the frozen version. Either method you choose, the Blue Lagoon is a formidable antidote when the sun’s high and the temperature’s warm. Add the vodka, blue curaçao and lemonade to a shaker with ice and shake until well-chilled.
What is the difference between Blue Lagoon and Blue Hawaiian?The only difference – Blue Lagoon is made with vodka whereas Blue Hawaiian is made with rum. While both cocktails contain Blue Caracao, their flavors are completely different. This simple cocktail recipe requires only 5 ingredients – and that’s if you count the ice!