TODD'S FAMOUS BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
- In a large bowl, sift together flour, salt, baking powder and sugar. In a small bowl, beat together egg and milk. Stir milk and egg into flour mixture. Mix in the butter and fold in the blueberries. Set aside for 1 hour.
- Heat a lightly oiled griddle or frying pan over medium high heat. Pour or scoop the batter onto the griddle, using approximately 1/4 cup for each pancake. Brown on both sides and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 146.3 calories, Carbohydrate 24.7 g, Cholesterol 36.8 mg, Fat 2.9 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 5.1 g, SaturatedFat 1.4 g, Sodium 397.4 mg, Sugar 4 g
Provided by Trisha Yearwood
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Sift the flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda and salt into a large mixing bowl. In a separate large bowl, lightly whisk the eggs. Add the milk, sour cream, half the melted butter and the vanilla, whisking to blend. Make a well in the dry ingredients and pour the egg mixture into it. Whisk the ingredients together just until blended. Fold the blueberries and lemon zest into the batter.
- Heat a large skillet or griddle over medium heat and coat with some of the remaining melted butter. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup of the batter into the hot skillet. Cook 3 or 4 pancakes at a time, depending on the size of the skillet. If the batter seems too thick, thin it with 1 to 2 tablespoons milk. When bubbles begin to form and "pop" on the pancake's surface, after about 1 minute, and the outer edge looks done, flip it over and cook briefly for about 30 seconds on the other side.
- Preheat griddle over medium heat. Stir together the flour, baking powder, nutmeg, cinnamon and sugar, set aside.
- In a medium bowl, stir together the egg, yogurt, milk and oil. Gradually stir in the flour mixture, then fold in the blueberries.
- Pour batter onto hot greased griddle, two tablespoons at a time. Cook over medium heat until bubbles pop and stay open, then turn over and cook on the other side until golden.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 255.2 calories, Carbohydrate 34.3 g, Cholesterol 52.9 mg, Fat 10.1 g, Fiber 1.6 g, Protein 7.1 g, SaturatedFat 2.4 g, Sodium 166.9 mg, Sugar 8.9 g
- Drain blueberries, reserving liquid; rinse blueberries and set aside. Stir muffin mix, water, oil and eggs in medium bowl just until blended. Gently stir blueberries into batter.
- Grease heated griddle if necessary. For each pancake, pour about 1/4 cup batter onto hot griddle. Cook about 1 1/2 minutes or until golden. Turn; cook 1 minute until golden.
- Heat reserved blueberry liquid and syrup. Serve syrup with pancakes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 200, Carbohydrate 35 g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 200 mg
AMERICAN BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
Light, fluffy and fruity, these pancakes are an American classic. Serve them stacked high with syrup and extra fruit
Provided by Good Food team
Categories Breakfast, Brunch, Snack, Supper, Treat
Yield Makes 10 pancakes
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix together 200g self-raising flour, 1 tsp baking powder and a pinch of salt in a large bowl.
- Beat 1 egg with 300ml milk, make a well in the centre of the dry ingredients and whisk in the milk to make a thick smooth batter.
- Beat in a knob of melted butter, and gently stir in half of the 150g pack of blueberries.
- Heat a teaspoon of sunflower oil or small knob of butter in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Drop a large tablespoonful of the batter per pancake into the pan to make pancakes about 7.5cm across. Make three or four pancakes at a time.
- Cook for about 3 minutes over a medium heat until small bubbles appear on the surface of each pancake, then turn and cook another 2-3 minutes until golden.
- Cover with kitchen paper to keep warm while you use up the rest of the batter.
- Serve with golden or maple syrup and the rest of the blueberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 108 calories, Fat 3 grams fat, SaturatedFat 1 grams saturated fat, Carbohydrate 18 grams carbohydrates, Fiber 1 grams fiber, Protein 4 grams protein, Sodium 0.41 milligram of sodium
HEALTHY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE BY TASTY
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl until smooth. Mix in the eggs and vanilla until well combined, then mix in the oats. Carefully fold in the blueberries.
- Heat a medium nonstick skillet over medium heat. Add a scoop of the pancake batter. Smooth out to form an even layer. Cook for 2-3 minutes until you start to see bubbles forming on the surface. Flip and cook until the other side is golden brown, 1-2 minutes more.
- Garnish your pancakes with your favorite toppings! We like Greek yogurt, granola, fresh blueberries, and/or maple syrup.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 195 calories, Carbohydrate 33 grams, Fat 4 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 7 grams, Sugar 11 grams
BLUEBERRY BUTTERMILK PANCAKES
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon, and sugar in a large bowl until thoroughly combined. Toss blueberries with 2 tablespoons flour mixture in a medium bowl and set aside. Make a well in the center of remaining flour mixture and add buttermilk, eggs, and lemon zest. Whisk together, gradually incorporating flour mixture, mixing just until combined; some small lumps should remain in the batter. Fold in blueberries. Let batter stand 10 minutes.
- Preheat a double-burner griddle or a large cast-iron skillet over medium-high heat. Brush griddle with oil and ladle 1/3 cup batter per pancake onto griddle. When small bubbles appear across surface of pancakes and the edges lift from griddle, flip and continue cooking until pancakes are golden brown on the second side and are springy to the touch, about 3 minutes total. Serve with butter and maple syrup; then continue with the rest of the batter.
- Mix the flours, baking powder, sugar and salt together in a bowl. In a separate bowl beat the egg and stir in two tablespoons of the butter and milk. Stir the egg mixture into the flour mixture only until the ingredients are incorporated. Stir in the blueberries.
- Heat a griddle or a large nonstick skillet. Preheat oven to 150 degrees.
- Brush the skillet or griddle lightly with butter, then, using about three tablespoons of the batter, form one pancake in the pan. Cook over medium-high heat until it is browned on one side, two to three minutes, turn it over and brown the other side. Transfer it to a heatproof platter and place it in the oven. The reason for starting with one pancake is that the first pancake never browns as evenly as subsequent ones.
- Continue to add batter, about three tablespoons for each, and to cook pancakes (as many as pan will hold), brushing griddle or skillet with more melted butter as needed, until the batter has been used. As the pancakes are cooked, transfer them to the platter to keep warm. Serve with warm maple syrup.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 321, UnsaturatedFat 4 grams, Carbohydrate 49 grams, Fat 11 grams, Fiber 4 grams, Protein 9 grams, SaturatedFat 6 grams, Sodium 213 milligrams, Sugar 13 grams, TransFat 0 grams
SIMPLE BLUEBERRY BUTTERMILK PANCAKES
Buttermilk makes these pancakes, recipe courtesy of Lillian Achilles of Portland, Texas, especially scrumptious. If you prefer, omit the blueberries and serve the pancakes topped with sliced bananas.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 11
- In a large bowl, whisk together flour, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; in another bowl, whisk together buttermilk, milk, eggs, and melted butter. Whisk milk mixture into flour mixture just until combined.
- Heat a large nonstick skillet or griddle over medium. Grease hot skillet with a paper towel moistened with a small amount of melted butter. Using 1/4 cup batter for each pancake, spoon into skillet and smooth to make a round. Sprinkle 2 tablespoons blueberries onto surface of each pancake.
- Cook until surface of pancakes has formed bubbles and some have burst, 1 to 2 minutes. Flip pancakes with a spatula and cook until browned on underside, 1 to 2 minutes more. Transfer pancakes to a warm plate or baking sheet and cover loosely with foil. Repeat with more melted butter and remaining batter (makes about 12). Serve pancakes topped with maple syrup and butter, if desired
Nutrition Facts : Calories 326 g, Fat 10 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 11 g
BUTTERMILK BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
- In a large bowl, whisk flour, sugar, baking soda, salt and baking powder. In another bowl, whisk buttermilk, eggs and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened., Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Sprinkle 1 tablespoon blueberries on each pancake. Turn when bubbles form on top. Cook until the second side is golden brown. If desired, serve with butter and syrup and top with additional blueberries.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 250 calories, Fat 5g fat (1g saturated fat), Cholesterol 74mg cholesterol, Sodium 322mg sodium, Carbohydrate 41g carbohydrate (9g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 9g protein.
More about "blueberry pancakes recipes"
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
4.3/5 (93)Total Time 15 minsServings 6Calories 115 per serving
- Heat a griddle to 350°F. If you don't have a griddle, heat a large frying pan over medium-low to medium heat.
- Grease the griddle. When it's hot enough, a drop of water will skitter across the surface, evaporating immediately., Beat the eggs, milk, and vanilla until light and foamy, about 3 minutes at high speed of a stand or hand mixer.
- Stir in the melted butter or oil., Add the flour, salt, baking powder, and sugar, stirring just to combine.
- A few lumps are OK. Set the batter aside to rest for a couple of minutes; it'll thicken a bit as it stands.
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE - EASY AND FLUFFY BLUEBERRY …
4.7/5 (48)Calories 342 per servingCategory Pancakes
- Add the wet ingredients into the dry and mix until just combined. Lastly mix in the melted butter and stir until combined, the batter will be slightly lumpy. Set the batter aside while you heat your griddle to medium-low heat. Melt a small pat of butter on the griddle and then scoop out 1/4 cup of pancake batter onto the hot griddle and top evenly with blueberries, as many or few as you prefer.
- Cook until the edges are set and bubbles form on top of the pancake. Flip and cook until browned.
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES (THE EASIEST, FLUFFIEST RECIPE) | KITCHN
EXTRA FLUFFY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES | RECIPETIN EATS
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES - AHEAD OF THYME
FLUFFY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES (THE BEST!) - COOKING CLASSY
FLUFFY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES (QUICK AND EASY!) - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES: BILL'S FAMILY RECIPE - THE WOKS OF LIFE
LEMON BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE - VALENTINA'S CORNER
BLUEBERRY PANCAKE RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
THE BEST CLASSIC BLUEBERRY PANCAKES • PANCAKE RECIPES
BEST FLUFFY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPES | BAKE WITH ANNA OLSON
SUPER FLUFFY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES - CAFE DELITES
PERFECT BLUEBERRY PANCAKES - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
BLUEBERRY PANCAKE RECIPES | BBC GOOD FOOD
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES | RICARDO
OUR FAVORITE FLUFFY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES • LOVE FROM THE OVEN
FLUFFY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES - THE COUNTRY COOK
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
THE BEST, FLUFFIEST BLUEBERRY PANCAKES EVER!
FLUFFY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES | BC BLUEBERRY COUNCIL
EASY HOMEMADE BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE …
EASY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE - FOOD REPUBLIC
OUR FAVORITE BLUEBERRY PANCAKES - INSPIRED TASTE
THE VERY BEST BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES | RICARDO
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES - BLUEBERRY.ORG
ANYTIME FLUFFY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES | DRISCOLLS
SHEET PAN BLUEBERRY PANCAKES - BLUEBERRY.ORG
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES WITH BLUEBERRY-MAPLE SYRUP - ONCE UPON A CHEF
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE | MYRECIPES
BEST BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES | BREAKFAST RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
BEST BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE BLUEBERRY PANCAKES
BEST BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE | EATINGWELL
FLUFFY BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE - LEMON BLOSSOMS
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE - CHATELAINE
BLUEBERRY PANCAKES RECIPE - LOVE AND LEMONS
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #for-1-or-2 #healthy #pancakes-and-waffles #breakfast #fruit #american #easy #heirloom-historical #holiday-event #kid-friendly #vegetarian #grains #stove-top #dietary #comfort-food #northeastern-united-states #berries #blueberries #pasta-rice-and-grains #taste-mood #equipment #number-of-servings
You'll also love