BEER CHEESE BREAD BOWL
Provided by Ree Drummond : Food Network
Yield 4 to 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 19
- For the bread bowl: Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F.
- Remove the top quarter of the bread round, then cut it into cubes and set aside. Using a knife, cut out the interior of the bread round, leaving it hollow. Cube the removed bread and set aside.
- Mix together the olive oil, garlic and red pepper flakes in a small bowl. Brush the outside and inside of the bread bowl with the oil mix. Place the bread bowl on a sheet pan and sprinkle the inside with the Parmesan. Toss the cubed bread in the remaining oil and place on the sheet pan next to the bread bowl. Bake until crisp, 15 to 18 minutes.
- For the beer cheese: Meanwhile, add the butter to a large saucepan or high-sided skillet over a medium heat. When the butter has melted, add the onions, garlic and red pepper flakes, then cook until the onions are golden, 8 to 10 minutes. Sprinkle over the flour and stir to combine. Slowly pour in the milk and beer a little at a time, whisking until smooth after each addition. Add the mustard and cheeses and stir until smooth.
- Pour into the crisp bread bowl and serve alongside the bread cubes, pretzel rods, carrots and celery.
BREAD-BOWL MOZZARELLA DIP
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F. Combine the mozzarella, feta and butter in a large bowl. Slice off the top 2 inches of the bread boule and hollow it out, reserving the top and insides for dipping. Fill the bread bowl with the cheese mixture. Transfer to a baking dish, cover loosely with foil and bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and crack the egg on top of the cheese mixture. Continue baking, uncovered, until the egg white is almost set, 12 to 15 minutes, then broil until just set, 1 to 2 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and sprinkle with the red pepper flakes. Just before serving, break the egg yolk with a fork and beat into the melted cheese.
- Serve with the bread trimmings or crudites.
INSANELY AMAZING JALAPENO CHEESE DIP
Take this delicious, 5-minute prep, jalapeno cheese dip to BBQs, cookouts, parties, or any other occasion. This dish will make you the most popular person there! Serve with bread, crackers, or chips.
Provided by happywife05
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Preheat an oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Combine jalapeno peppers, Parmesan cheese, Cheddar cheese, mayonnaise, and green chilies in a bowl. Cut the top off of the sourdough bread and hollow out the center to create a bowl. Fill the bread bowl with the jalapeno mixture.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 438.1 calories, Carbohydrate 34.7 g, Cholesterol 25.1 mg, Fat 28.1 g, Fiber 1.9 g, Protein 12.7 g, SaturatedFat 6.8 g, Sodium 1136.7 mg, Sugar 2.5 g
CHEESY BREAD BOWL DIP
This is a recipe I found online about 6 years ago. Whenever we are invited anywhere this is always requested. The best part of this recipe is when the dip is gone and the bread has soaked up all the yummy dip. It's heavenly!!! You can use the bread cubes or crackers or veggies to dip. Enjoy!
Provided by kris in ks
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Cut a round hole in the top of the bread bowl and hollow out, making sure not to puncture the sides or bottom of the bread bowl.
- Cut up the hollowed out bread into cubes to use for dipping.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients with an electric mixer and pour into bread bowl.
- Wrap in double thick foil and place on a cookie sheet.
- Bake for about 1 hour.
AWESOME CHEESE DIP IN BREAD BOWL
I served this recipe at a holiday party. It was the first appetizer to disappear, and was one of the easiest to prepare. With all that pork bacon, cheese, and a bread bowl - where else to put this recipe but the Midwestern U.S. states.
Provided by PanNan
Yield 12 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Hollow out top of bread for the"bowl".
- Save removed bread for other use.
- Mix together the cheese and other ingredients.
- Fill bread bowl.
- Bake at 350 for 40 minutes, until hot and bubbly.
- Serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 335.2, Fat 24, SaturatedFat 9.6, Cholesterol 43.2, Sodium 640.3, Carbohydrate 17.2, Fiber 2.1, Sugar 1.9, Protein 12.2
CHEESE FONDUE BREAD BOAT RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: sourdough bread, butter, garlic, cream cheese, shredded cheddar cheese, mozzarella cheese, milk, salt, pepper, egg yolks
Provided by Evelyn Liu
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat the oven to 350°F (180°C).
- Cut off the top of the bread. Use a bread knife to cut around the inside of the bread and scoop the center out.
- Cut the center and top of the bread into bite-sized cubes.
- Mix two teaspoons of crushed garlic into the melted butter. Brush the garlic butter on the bottom and the inside walls of the bread boat.
- Dip all the bread cubes in the remaining garlic butter, set aside.
- Combine the cream cheese, cheddar, mozzarella, milk, remaining teaspoon of crushed garlic, salt, and pepper in a medium bowl.
- Pour the cheese mixture into the bread boat.
- Brush the top of the cheese mixture with egg yolk.
- Place the bread boat and the bread cubes on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes, remove the croutons, and continue baking the bread boat for another 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and a golden brown crust is formed.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 442 calories, Carbohydrate 30 grams, Fat 28 grams, Fiber 1 gram, Protein 15 grams, Sugar 4 grams
PRETZEL BREAD BOWL WITH CHEESE DIP
Our town is known as Pretzel City-even our local sports teams are known as The Pretzels. I came up with this recipe for an annual local recipe contest. People couldn't believe that this delicious bread had pretzels in the mix! For variety, try using different flavors of pretzels. -Andrea Johnson, Freeport, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 16 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 21
- Mix pretzels, dressing mix, yeast, sugar, baking soda and 1 cup flour. In a small saucepan, heat water, milk and butter to 120°-130°. Add to dry ingredients; beat on low speed until moistened. Add cheese; beat on medium 3 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a stiff dough., Turn dough onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Cover with plastic and let rest 10 minutes., Grease a baking sheet; sprinkle with cornmeal. Shape dough into a round loaf; place on prepared pan. Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 1 hour., Whisk egg white with water; brush over top of loaf. If desired, sprinkle with salt. Preheat oven to 375°. Bake until golden brown and bread sounds hollow when tapped, 30-35 minutes. Cool on pan 5 minutes. Remove to a wire rack to cool completely., For dip, mix sour cream, pepper jack cheese and dressing mix. Refrigerate until serving., To serve, cut one fourth off top of bread loaf. Hollow out bottom of loaf, leaving a 1/2-in.-thick shell. Cut removed bread into cubes. Fill bowl with dip. If desired, top with peppers and additional cheese. Serve dip with bread cubes and vegetables.
Nutrition Facts :
CHEESE & SAUSAGE BREAD BOWL DIP
Guests can't resist this creamy, cheesy goodness presented in a sourdough bowl. I guarantee that the warm sausage and cheese dip will be the first appetizer to disappear at your next party. -Nadine Mesch, Mount Healthy, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 8 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Preheat oven to 350°. Cut a thin slice off top of bread loaf. Hollow out bottom of loaf, leaving a 1/2-in.-thick shell. Cut removed bread into cubes; reserve., In a large skillet, cook and crumble sausage with onion and pepper over medium heat until sausage is no longer pink and vegetables are tender, 6-8 minutes; drain., In a bowl, beat cream cheese until smooth. Beat in sour cream and Worcestershire sauce until creamy. Stir in cheeses and basil. Add sausage mixture; pour into bread bowl. Replace top; wrap in foil. Bake until heated through, about 30 minutes., Serve with bread cubes and pita chips.
Nutrition Facts :
DOUBLE CHEESEBURGER BREAD BOWL RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: sourdough bread, ground beef, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, salt, tomato, onion, mushroom, spinach, bacon, cheddar cheese, swiss cheese
Provided by Pierce Abernathy
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350˚F (180˚F).
- In a circular cake pan, add half of the ground beef and season with half of the garlic powder, half of the onion powder, half of the pepper, and half of the salt. Mix to combine then press the beef into patty form.
- Bake for 12 minutes.
- Repeat this process for the second patty.
- Slice off the top of the sourdough loaf and scoop out the inside.
- Begin by laying down slices of cheese at the bottom, then add your first burger patty.
- Layer more cheese on top of the patty and continue by adding bacon, sauteed mushrooms & onions, spinach, and tomato.
- Add a second burger patty and repeat step 7.
- Place the top of the loaf back on the bread and wrap in aluminum foil.
- On a level surface, use a heavy object to press the sandwich down for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove aluminum foil.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Slice and serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 728 calories, Carbohydrate 50 grams, Fat 33 grams, Fiber 3 grams, Protein 53 grams, Sugar 7 grams
CHEESY HAM DIP IN A BREAD BOWL
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Preheat oven to 350*F Slice off the top of the French bread and hollow out the center, leaving about 1/2 inch along the edges. Discard internal bread, eat it, or save for another recipe. You will not need it. In a bowl blend cream cheese and sour cream until smooth. Add cheese, green onions, ham, green chiles, jalapenos and Worcestershire sauce. Mix well. Spoon this mixture into hollowed out bread bowl. Place top back on bread bowl and wrap in foil. Place bread bowl on a cookie sheet and bake for 1 hour. Remove from oven, open from foil (careful it will be hot!) and remove top. Place back in oven and broil for a minute or two. Watch this closely as you do not want it to burn, just crisp the bread up a bit. Remove from oven, place on a serving platter with crackers and dive in!
More about "bread bowl cheese dip recipes"
CHEESY BREAD DIP RECIPE - DELICIOUS APPETIZER IDEA
5/5 (3)Total Time 50 minsCategory Appetizer, SnackCalories 473 per serving
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onions, mayonnaise, sour cream, and Worcestershire sauce. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Cut the center out of one of the loaves of bread. Slice the section of bread that is removed into cubes and reserve those for later.
- Spoon the cheese mixture into the cavity you created in the bread. Place the cheese-filled bread on a baking sheet. Bake for 35-40 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and starting to darken on top.
BACON BEER CHEESE DIP IN A SOURDOUGH BREAD BOWL …
BAKED BACON CHEESE DIP - MOM ON TIMEOUT
BACON BEER CHEESE BREAD BOWL - HOST THE TOAST
CHEESE AND BACON DIP | RECIPETIN EATS
8 BREAD BOWL DIP RECIPES - HOW TO MAKE A BREAD BOWL
WARM BACON CHEESE DIP - THE GIRL WHO ATE EVERYTHING
CHEESY SALSA DIP IN A BREAD BOWL - PUDGE FACTOR
TEAR-APART SOURDOUGH HOLIDAY CHEESE DIP - CAKE 'N KNIFE
BREAD BOWL ARTICHOKE DIP - RECIPES | PAMPERED CHEF US SITE
BEER AND THREE CHEESE DIP FROM LANA’S COOKING
BREAD BOWL CHEESE DIP - BIGOVEN.COM
TWO CHEESE BREAD BOWL DIP - TIPBUZZ
BEER CHEESE DIP TEAR APART BREAD BOWL - CHEESY BREAD DIP
10 BEST BREAD BOWL DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE RECIPES
20 BEST DIPPING SAUCES FOR BREAD (+ EASY RECIPES)
CREAM CHEESE SALSA DIP IN A BREAD BOWL RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
WARM BACON CHEESE DIP IN SOURDOUGH BREAD - FAVORITE FAMILY …
BAKED PIMENTO CHEESE DIP IN A BREAD BOWL - DELISH
CREAMY RANCH AND CHEESE BREAD BOWL DIP - AVERIE COOKS
DIP IN BREAD BOWL RECIPE? : RECIPES - REDDIT.COM
BREAD BOWL PIZZA DIP - SIMPLE JOY
IMPOSSIBLY CHEESY BEER CHEESE DIP - IN A BREAD BOWL! - JESS PRYLES
BREAD BOWL CHEESE DIP - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
EASY CHILI CHEESE DIP - YELLOW BLISS ROAD
BAKED CREAM CHEESE SALSA DIP (IN A BREAD BOWL) - THE RECIPE CRITIC
BRIE CHEESE BREAD BOWL... | BREAD BOWLS, BRIE CHEESE ... - PINTEREST
BAKED BACON CHEESE DIP IN A BREAD BOWL - ERHARDTS EAT
QUESO BREAD BOWL WITH CHIPOTLE - THE WELL SEASONED MOM
CHEESY BREAD BOWL DIP RECIPE - FOOD HOUSE
RYE BREAD BOWL DIP - TIDYMOM®
CHEESE BREAD BOWL DIP - RECIPES - COOKS.COM
COLD SPINACH DIP WITH CREAM CHEESE - ALEKA'S GET-TOGETHER
10 BEST CHEESE DIP BREAD BOWL RECIPES | YUMMLY
You'll also love