EASY BROCCOLI QUICHE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a 9-inch deep-dish pie pan with crust.
- Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion, garlic, and broccoli. Cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft. Spoon vegetables into crust and sprinkle with cheese.
- Combine eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter. Pour egg mixture over vegetables and cheese.
- Bake in preheated oven until center has set, 30 to 50 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388.3 calories, Carbohydrate 21.5 g, Cholesterol 167.3 mg, Fat 26.8 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 16.1 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, Sodium 898.2 mg, Sugar 4.9 g
BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR QUICHE
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Place pie crust into a 9-inch deep pie dish and prick crust all over with a fork; brush with oil. Place crust onto prepared baking sheet.
- Bake crust in the preheated oven for 8 minutes.
- Place broccoli into a bowl and microwave on high until broccoli is bright green and slightly tender, about 4 minutes. Whisk eggs, milk, Dijon mustard, oregano, salt, pepper, and thyme in a bowl; stir broccoli into egg mixture. Pour mixture into crust and sprinkle quiche with Cheddar and Parmesan cheeses. Place pie dish on the baking sheet.
- Bake until a knife inserted into the middle of the quiche comes out clean, about 40 minutes. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 282.4 calories, Carbohydrate 17.9 g, Cholesterol 138.4 mg, Fat 18.6 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 11.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.5 g, Sodium 586.4 mg, Sugar 1.8 g
This versatile dish goes from brunch buffet to dinner table in a snap and is great with a leafy green salad. The flaky crust and custard filling make it a perfect vehicle for an array of mix-ins.Baking the crust before adding the filling, known as blind baking, ensures it won't get soggy. Our favorite pie dough recipe is Basic Pie Crust.
Provided by Martha Stewart
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Lightly flour a rolling pin and work surface and roll out dough to a 12-inch round. Place in a 9-inch pie plate, fold overhang under, and crimp edge. Place a sheet of parchment paper over dough and fill with pie weights or dried beans. Bake until edge is dry and light golden, about 20 minutes. Remove parchment and weights.
- Meanwhile, in a large skillet, melt butter over medium-high. Add onion, season with salt and pepper, and cook until light golden, 8 to 10 minutes. In a medium bowl, whisk together eggs and cream. Add onion, broccoli florets, and cheese and season with 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper. Whisk to combine, pour into crust, and bake until center of quiche is just set, 40 to 45 minutes. Serve warm or at room temperature.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 228 g, Fat 19 g, Fiber 2 g, Protein 10 g, SaturatedFat 10 g
BROCCOLI CHEESE FAN
With broccoli, bacon and cheese, this delectable bread has the taste of a stuffed baked potato. Brunches at our house wouldn't be complete without this pretty bread. Even beginner bakers will soon master this attractive loaf.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 1 loaf (16 slices).
Number Of Ingredients 14
- In a large bowl, combine 2-1/4 cups flour, sugar, yeast and salt. In a saucepan, heat water and butter to 120°-130°. Add to dry ingredients. Beat on medium speed for 2 minutes. Add eggs and 1/2 cup flour; beat 2 minutes longer. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. , Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 4 minutes. Cover and let rest for 10 minutes., Meanwhile, in a large bowl, combine the broccoli, cheese, bacon, egg, onion and oregano. On a lightly floured surface, roll dough into a 16x9-in. rectangle with a 16-in. side facing you. Spoon broccoli mixture lengthwise over top two-thirds of dough to within 1 in. of edges. , Starting at the plain long side, fold dough over half of filling; fold over again. Pinch seams to seal and tuck ends under. Place, seam side down, on a greased baking sheet. With a sharp knife, cut into eight strips to within 1 in. of pinched edge. Separate strips slightly; twist to allow filling to show. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 15 minutes. , Beat egg white and cold water; brush over dough. Bake at 400° for 25 minutes or until golden brown. Remove from pan to a wire rack. Serve warm. Refrigerate leftovers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 147 calories, Fat 4g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 24mg cholesterol, Sodium 239mg sodium, Carbohydrate 21g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 6g protein.
My mother passed down this broccoli quiche recipe to me. She has been making it for over 30 years. You can serve it for brunch, lunch and even dinner. Any leftover quiche can be frozen and reheated in the microwave later. -Bridget Corbett, Valdosta, Georgia
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Unroll pastry into a 9-in. deep-dish pie plate; flute edges. Line unpricked pastry with a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Bake at 450° for 8 minutes. Remove foil; bake 5 minutes longer. Cool on a wire rack., In a large skillet, saute broccoli and onion in butter until onion is tender. Remove from the heat. In a large bowl, whisk the cream, eggs, mayonnaise, flour, broth, salt, nutmeg and pepper; stir in the cheese and broccoli mixture. Pour into crust., Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife inserted in the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 622 calories, Fat 53g fat (24g saturated fat), Cholesterol 214mg cholesterol, Sodium 698mg sodium, Carbohydrate 24g carbohydrate (3g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
HAM AND BROCCOLI QUICHE
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Make pie crust as directed on box for one-crust filled pie using 9-inch glass pie pan.
- Layer ham, cheese and thawed broccoli in pie crust-lined pan. In medium bowl, beat all remaining ingredients until well blended. Pour over broccoli.
- Bake 35 to 45 minutes or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- High Altitude: Bake at 45 to 55 minutes; during last 15 minutes of baking, cover edge of crust with strips of foil to prevent excessive browning.
- Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Cut into wedges.
More about "broccoli cheese fan recipes"
CRUSTLESS BROCCOLI QUICHE - ONCE UPON A CHEF
Cuisine FrenchTotal Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory Breakfast & BrunchCalories 483 per serving
- Preheat the oven to 325°F degrees and set an oven rack in the middle position. Grease a 9-inch deep dish pie plate with butter.
- Melt the butter in a large sauté pan over medium-low heat. Add the shallots and cook, stirring occasionally, until soft and translucent, about 4 minutes. Do not brown. Add the broccoli, 1/4 teaspoon of the salt, and 1/3 cup water. Increase the heat to medium and cook, stirring occasionally, until the broccoli is al dente and the water has evaporated, 3-4 minutes more. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk the eggs with the cream, nutmeg, remaining 3/4 teaspoon salt, and cayenne pepper.
- Spread the broccoli and shallots evenly over the bottom of the prepared pie plate. Sprinkle the Gruyère over top. Pour the egg mixture over the cheese.
EASY BROCCOLI QUICHE RECIPE• FOOD FOLKS AND FUN
Ratings 35Calories 279 per servingCategory Breakfast, Brunch
- Place oven rack in the middle position, place a cookie sheet on oven rack and preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Take pie crust out of the freezer and let it stand for 10 minutes. Prick crust 25 times with a fork. Place pie crust on the preheated cookie sheet in the oven, and bake for 9-11 minutes, or until light golden brown.
- While pie crust bakes, heat oil in 10-inch skillet over medium heat. Add onion and cook, stirring occasionally, until onions are translucent and edges begin to brown, about 6-8 minutes. Add onions, broccoli florets, and cheese to the bottom of pre-baked pie crust.
- In a medium bowl whisk together eggs, yolks, half-and-half, salt, and pepper until combined. Pour mixture over pie crust. Bake quiche on top of cookie sheet 35-40 minute or until quiche is set and a knife inserted in center comes out clean. Move quiche to wire rack and let cool 15 minutes before serving.
CHEDDAR AND BROCCOLI QUICHE | CANADIAN GOODNESS
Servings 6Energy 246 CaloriesCarbohydrate 14 gFat 17 g
BROCCOLI QUICHE RECIPE WITH CHEDDAR CHEESE
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
BROCCOLI CHEESE QUICHE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
5/5 (22)Calories 328 per servingCategory Breakfast, Main Course
- Add olive oil to the pan. Once hot, add the chopped broccoli, onions, and garlic. Season with a little salt and pepper and cook for a few minutes, tossing occasionally, until broccoli is slightly tender.
EASY BROCCOLI CHEESE QUICHE - JULIAS SIMPLY SOUTHERN
4.6/5 (30)Total Time 55 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 319 per serving
CRUSTLESS BROCCOLI CHEDDAR QUICHE - SKINNYTASTE
4.9/5 (151)Total Time 50 minsCategory Breakfast, Brunch, LunchCalories 174 per serving
- Steam the chopped broccoli florets in the microwave with 1 tablespoon water until tender crisp and green but not mushy, about 2 1/2 to 3 minutes.
- Make the custard mixture by whisking together the milk, half and half, eggs, salt, black pepper, and the nutmeg. Pour the custard into the dish and bake 35 to 40 minutes, until the center is set.
EASIEST BROCCOLI QUICHE | RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
Servings 6Total Time 1 hr 20 minsCategory Lunch & Dinner RecipesCalories 364 per serving
- Lightly beat the eggs in a bowl, add the mustard, cottage cheese and grated broccoli stalk, grate in the Cheddar, add a pinch of sea salt and black pepper and mix together.
BROCCOLI CHEESE QUICHE - THE BEST BROCCOLI CHEDDAR …
5/5 (232)Category BreakfastServings 6Total Time 2 hrs
EASY BROCCOLI CHEESE QUICHE (5 INGREDIENTS) - KRISTINE'S ...
4.9/5 (27)Total Time 55 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 228 per serving
- Place 1-2 cups water in the bottom of a small pot. Add the broccoli, cover, and bring to a boil. Cook the broccoli until crisp-tender, about 4 minutes. Transfer broccoli to a colander, rinse with cool water, and drain. Chop broccoli into small pieces.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the chopped broccoli and cheddar cheese. Pour into the prepared pie shell.
BROCCOLI CHEESE RECIPE - BBC FOOD
Servings 2Category Side Dishes
HAM AND CORN CHOWDER - BROCCOLI CHEESE FAN AND STRAWBERRY ...
BROCCOLI CHEDDAR QUICHE | BBC GOOD FOOD
Cuisine EnglishTotal Time 2 hrs 30 minsServings 8
BROCCOLI AND CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE - COOK WITH CAMPBELLS ...
5/5 (2)Calories 240Servings 6Calories 240 per serving
BROCCOLI QUICHE RECIPE - OLIVEMAGAZINE
Servings 6Total Time 1 hr 25 minsCategory VegetarianCalories 776 per serving
BROCCOLI AND STILTON SOUP RECIPE - SLOW COOKER BEEF ...
BROCCOLI & CHEDDAR SNACK BREAD RECIPE ON FOOD52
BROCCOLI CHEESE FAN RECIPE
EASY BROCCOLI CHEDDAR QUICHE RECIPE - 31 DAILY
BROCCOLI, HAM & SWISS CHEESE QUICHE - SAFEWAY
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI QUICHE RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What can I make with broccoli and blue cheese?One of my favourite soups is cauliflower and blue cheese soup. I also love the really simple recipe for pasta that involves broccoli and blue cheese. This quiche makes the most of delicious broccoli in season and its compatibility with blue cheese. Use very fresh broccoli for the best taste. This is a very simple recipe, quick to make.
How to cook frozen broccoli and cheddar cheese pie?Instructions Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Roll out pie crust, if not already shaped, and chill until ready to use. Place 1-2 cups water in the bottom of a small pot. Add the broccoli, cover, and bring to a boil. In a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, milk, salt and pepper. Stir in the chopped broccoli and cheddar cheese.
What is the best way to make a broccoli casserole?Melt 2 tablespoons butter in a large saucepan over medium-low heat. Add onion, garlic, and broccoli. Cook slowly, stirring occasionally, until vegetables are soft. Spoon vegetables into crust and sprinkle with cheese. Combine eggs and milk. Season with salt and pepper. Stir in remaining 1 tablespoon melted butter.
How long do you cook Broccoli in cheese sauce?Stir until the cheese is melted and well combined. Pour the cheese sauce over the broccoli and bake for 20–25 minutes, until the sauce is bubbling with golden patches on top. To use fresh broccoli, you’ll need 1 small or ½ a large head of broccoli, cut into florets. Cook in boiling water for 5–6 minutes, or until just tender.