OLD-FASHIONED BROWN SUGAR FUDGE (PENUCHE)
- Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, cream and salt to a medium-sized pot over medium heat. Stir until butter and sugar are melted and combined. Stop stirring
- Bring the sugar to a boil and stop stirring. Reduce the heat to medium and continue cook until the sugar reaches 236°F. Test using the soft ball method by adding some of the candy mixture to a cup of cold water. If a soft candy ball forms then the fudge is cooked.
- Remove from heat and let cool to 110F. Once cooled add the vanilla and quickly beat with a wooden spoon until the fudge becomes smooth, lighter in colour and loses it shininess to a matte texture.
- Pour the fudge quickly into an 8" X 8" glass dish lined with parchment paper. Push the fudge into the corners of the pan with the wooden spoon or spatula and smooth off the top. Let cool completely for about 1 hour and then cut into squares.
- Store in a sealed container on the counter for up to 3 weeks.
Nutrition Facts : ServingSize 1 piece, Calories 196 kcal, Carbohydrate 42.6 g, Protein 0.2 g, Fat 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Cholesterol 11 mg, Sodium 70 mg, Sugar 42.2 g, UnsaturatedFat 1 g
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE
I love this recipe for fudge. Nice and creamy texture. I like to double up on the nuts to take away from the sweetness. This fudge recipe has always worked for me as long as I boil for exactly 10 minutes and beat for exactly 5.
Provided by Kath
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Grease an 8x8-inch pan.
- Bring brown sugar, evaporated milk, and butter to a boil in a large saucepan; boil mixture for exactly 10 minutes. Remove from heat and add confectioners' sugar. Beat fudge with an electric mixer on medium speed for exactly 5 minutes. Stir in walnuts. Spread fudge into the prepared pan and let cool before cutting into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 82.4 calories, Carbohydrate 11.1 g, Cholesterol 8.5 mg, Fat 4.3 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 0.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.1 g, Sodium 25.5 mg, Sugar 10.8 g
EASIEST PEANUT BUTTER FUDGE
- Melt butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in brown sugar and milk. Bring to a boil and boil for 2 minutes, stirring frequently. Remove from heat. Stir in peanut butter and vanilla. Pour over confectioners' sugar in a large mixing bowl. Beat until smooth; pour into an 8x8 inch dish. Chill until firm and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 357.4 calories, Carbohydrate 60.1 g, Cholesterol 16.9 mg, Fat 12.8 g, Fiber 0.8 g, Protein 3.6 g, SaturatedFat 5.4 g, Sodium 114.8 mg, Sugar 58 g
GRANDMA'S BROWN SUGAR FUDGE
- Combine brown sugar & milk in saucepan, and stir until the sugar begins to dissolve.
- Cook over medium-high heat until mixture reaches the "soft ball" stage (about 235 degrees).
- Remove from heat, and add butter & vanilla.
- Mix until smooth & creamy. Fudge will lose its shine and feel somewhat gritty on the bottom of the pot.
- Pour into buttered 9 x 13 glass pan.
- Let partially set and cut into squares.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 79.8, Fat 1, SaturatedFat 0.6, Cholesterol 3.2, Sodium 17.4, Carbohydrate 17.8, Sugar 16.9, Protein 0.5
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE
I found this a few years a go on another cooking site and have been making it for christmas ever since. It reminds me of my Grandmothers butterscotch frosting recipe. I have made it without the nuts but I think it is better with them in. Cooking time includes cooling time.
Provided by Old widow
Yield 24 candies, 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Butter an 8 inch square baking pan.
- Melt butter in heavy saucepan, add brown sugar.
- Cook over low heat for 2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add milk, cook, stirring until mixture comes to a boil.
- Continue to stir, allow to come to soft ball stage and remove form heat.
- Let cool slightly.
- Stir in the vanilla.
- Gradually beat in the powdered sugar with electric beaters until mixture reaches a fudge-like consistency, about 2 minutes.
- Stir in nuts.
- Pour into prepared pan.
- Allow to cool completely before cutting into pieces.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 219.8, Fat 9.1, SaturatedFat 4.3, Cholesterol 16.8, Sodium 91.9, Carbohydrate 34.8, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 32.6, Protein 1.4
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE
- Combine milk, brown sugar, butter, and salt in a 3-quart heavy saucepan and bring just to a boil over moderate heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring frequently, until mixture registers 238°F on thermometer and a teaspoon of mixture dropped into a small bowl of cold water holds a soft ball when pressed between your fingers (this will take about 30 minutes).
- Transfer to a heatproof bowl. Beat in vanilla with an electric mixer at medium speed, then add confectioners' sugar a little at a time, beating until fudge is thick and smooth, about 5 minutes.
- Spread evenly in an ungreased 8-inch square baking pan. Refrigerate, uncovered, until firm enough to cut, about 30 minutes.
- Cut fudge into 64 squares with a sharp paring knife.
BROWN SUGAR CASHEW FUDGE
This creamy light-colored fudge, loaded with crunchy cashews, is a yummy variation on traditional chocolate...and it disappears just as fast!
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 3 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Line a 9-in. square pan with foil and grease the foil with 1-1/2 teaspoons butter; set aside. , In a heavy saucepan, combine the brown sugar, milk, corn syrup and remaining butter. Cook and stir over medium heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring mixture to a rapid boil, stirring constantly for 5 minutes., Remove from the heat. Gradually add confectioners' sugar; mix well. Fold in cashews. Immediately spread into prepared pan. Cool. Using foil, lift fudge out of pan. Cut into 1-in. squares. Refrigerate in an airtight container.
Nutrition Facts :
CREAMY BROWN-SUGAR FUDGE
The fudge in the following recipe, with its unusually creamy texture, is too soft to serve at room temperature. It must be served chilled.
Yield Makes about 100 pieces
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Lightly oil an 8-inch square glass baking dish.
- Coarsely chop chocolate and butter and chill. In a 4-quart heavy saucepan cook sugars, cream, and salt over low heat, stirring constantly with a wooden spoon and washing down any sugar crystals clinging to side of pan with a brush dipped in cold water, until sugar is completely dissolved, about 10 minutes. Increase heat to moderate and boil mixture, without stirring, until a candy or digital thermometer registers 238°F.
- Remove pan from heat (leave thermometer in pan) and add chocolate, butter, and vanilla (do not stir). Cool fudge, without stirring, in pan until thermometer registers 130°F., about 30 minutes. With a hand-held electric mixer on high speed beat fudge until it turns pale, loses its gloss, and just begins to set, about 1 to 2 minutes. Immediately pour fudge into baking dish and smooth top with an offset spatula. Cool fudge completely. Chill fudge, covered, until firm, at least 6 hours, and up to 1 week. Cut fudge in baking dish into 3/4-inch squares. Fudge keeps, layered between sheets of wax paper in an airtight container and chilled, 1 month. Serve fudge chilled.
FUDGE-STUFFED CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
These are the great, classic chocolate chip cookies you know and love, packed with gooey goodness. The hot fudge center stays soft even after your cookies have fully cooled. Store in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days.
Provided by thymeforpineapple
Categories Chocolate Chip Cookies
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Line a small, rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper. Using a 1/4-ounce (1/2 tablespoon) cookie scoop, portion hot fudge into 18 balls; place on prepared baking sheet. Freeze, uncovered, until firm, at least 30 minutes, up to 12 hours.
- Meanwhile, whisk together flour, baking soda, and salt in a small bowl.
- Beat together butter, white sugar, and brown sugar in the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment on medium speed until light and fluffy, 3 to 4 minutes. With mixer on low, add eggs, one at a time, beating until just combined after each addition. Beat in vanilla until just combined. With mixer on low, gradually add flour mixture, beating until just combined. Gently fold in chocolate chips until evenly distributed.
- Cover cookie dough with plastic wrap and refrigerate until firm, at least 30 minutes or up to 12 hours.
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Line 3 large, rimmed baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Using a 1-ounce (2 tablespoon) cookie scoop, portion 1 scoop of chilled cookie dough, and place in the palm of a floured hand. Using a floured thumb, gently create a cavity in the center of the cookie dough. Place 1 frozen fudge ball in center cavity; scoop an additional cookie dough portion, and place on top of fudge ball, wrapping excess dough around fudge ball and rolling in hands to seal.
- Place on a prepared baking sheet; repeat process with remaining dough and fudge balls, placing 4 inches apart on prepared baking sheets (6 per sheet).
- Refrigerate, uncovered, until firm, at least 30 minutes, up to 12 hours.
- Bake one baking sheet at a time in the preheated oven, until golden brown, 14 to 16 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes. Serve warm or transfer cookies to a wire rack and let cool completely, about 30 minutes more. Repeat with remaining stuffed cookie dough balls.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 355.8 calories, Carbohydrate 48.8 g, Cholesterol 47.8 mg, Fat 17.7 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 3.7 g, SaturatedFat 10.5 g, Sodium 217.1 mg
More about "brown sugar fudge recipes"
10 DELICIOUS BROWN SUGAR FUDGE RECIPES - CALL ME FUDGE
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - COMPLETELY DELICIOUS
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE CAKE • MY EVIL TWIN'S KITCHEN
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE RECIPE - AROUND MY FAMILY TABLE
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - EAGLE BRAND
OLD FASHIONED BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - REDPATH SUGAR
10 BEST QUICK BROWN SUGAR FUDGE RECIPES | YUMMLY
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - BAKE. EAT. REPEAT.
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - JUST SO TASTY
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE | DOMINO SUGAR
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - LIFE CURRENTS OLD-FASHIONED CANDY
BROWN SUGAR-CHOCOLATE FUDGE RECIPE | BON APPéTIT
EASY PENUCHE FUDGE RECIPE (BROWN SUGAR FUDGE) - THE FOOD …
BROWN SUGAR WALNUT FUDGE - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
108 EASY AND TASTY BROWN SUGAR FUDGE RECIPES BY HOME COOKS
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - ONLY 5 INGREDIENTS - SON SHINE KITCHEN
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - CORA'S FAMOUS | KITCHEN TRIALS
SISTER ANGèLE’S SUGAR FUDGE - RICARDO
THE ORIGINAL: BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - SIMPLY TRINI COOKING
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - FARM FLAVOR RECIPE
10 BEST BROWN SUGAR FUDGE WITH EVAPORATED MILK RECIPES | YUMMLY
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - NOW....YOU'RE COOKING! RECIPES
CREAMY BROWN SUGAR FUDGE | CANADIAN LIVING
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE RECIPE - PINTEREST
88 BROWN SUGAR FUDGE RECIPES | RECIPELAND
OLD-FASHIONED BROWN SUGAR FUDGE | 12 TOMATOES
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - NANNY'S RECIPE - GRUMPY'S HONEYBUNCH
LECHE QUEMADA - EASY BROWN SUGAR FUDGE | THE TIPTOE FAIRY
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE RECIPE | RECIPELAND
CHOCOLATE BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - CARNATION MILK
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE CAKE - HOT ROD'S RECIPES
20 BROWN SUGAR FUDGE IDEAS IN 2021 | FUDGE, BROWN SUGAR FUDGE, …
BROWN SUGAR CHOCOLATE FUDGE - MAMA NEEDS CAKE®
FUDGY BROWN SUGAR BROWNIES (ONE EGG) - BEAT BAKE EAT
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE - SIMPLY TRINI COOKING
BROWN SUGAR FUDGE | STEPHIE COOKS
20 EASY BROWN SUGAR DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
#time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #for-large-groups #low-protein #fudge #desserts #holiday-event #candy #nuts #dietary #christmas #low-in-something #number-of-servings #4-hours-or-less #from-scratch
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make fudge with brown sugar and milk?PER SERVING % DAILY VALUE Combine brown sugar & milk in saucepan, and stir until the sugar begins to dissolve. Cook over medium-high heat until mixture reaches the “soft ball” stage (about 235 degrees). Remove from heat, and add butter & vanilla. Mix until smooth & creamy. Fudge will lose its shine and feel somewhat gritty on the bottom of the pot.
How do you make fudge with walnuts?The recipe for the fudge is quite simple – you’ll need just 4 ingredients. 12 ounces of evaporated milk, a cup and a half of light brown sugar, some butter, and a dash of salt. The star of the show here is the walnut topping, however – it’s where the delicious flavor of this fudge lives!
What is fudge made out of?An easy old-fashioned fudge recipe made with brown sugar, cream, and butter along with a hint of vanilla. A delicious confectionary that is creamy, sweet, and melts in your mouth! Add the brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, cream and salt to a medium-sized pot over medium heat.
How do you keep sugar from crystallizing in Fudge?This helps prevent sugar crystals from forming on the edge of the pan, which can cause your fudge to not come to the right temperature. Add 2/3 cup evaporated milk. Add 2 tablespoons corn syrup. Add 2 and 1/2 cups brown sugar to the center of the pot.