MAPLE NO-BAKE COOKIES
- Combine sugar, margarine and milk in a large saucepan and bring to a boil.
- Cook at full boil for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add marshmallow cream, maple flavoring and oatmeal.
- Stir until stiff (Don't go to next step until dough is stiff).
- Drop by spoonfuls onto wax paper.
- Ready when cool.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 171.7, Fat 4.6, SaturatedFat 0.9, Cholesterol 0.7, Sodium 54.8, Carbohydrate 31.2, Fiber 1, Sugar 21.2, Protein 1.9
NO-BAKE MAPLE OAT COOKIES
A lot like your typical chocolate-oatmeal no-bake cookies as far as preparation goes, but the rich and wholesome flavour of maple, and almost like candy. Terribly easy and quick! Cook time is chill-time(at room temp).
Provided by Megohm
Yield 12-18 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Combine the sugars, butter and milk in a medium saucepan.
- Bring just to a boil.
- Turn off heat, stir in maple extract, and then oatmeal.
- Drop from tablespoons onto a greased cookie sheet (I like to stick it in the freezer to quicken things up), or waxed paper.
- Chill until firm and devour them all before your family/friends get to them!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 155.5, Fat 4.9, SaturatedFat 2.7, Cholesterol 10.9, Sodium 38.5, Carbohydrate 26.7, Fiber 1.4, Sugar 17.4, Protein 2
More about "brown sugar maple no bake cookies recipes"
MAPLE BROWN SUGAR COOKIES - SALLY'S BAKING ADDICTION
4.9/5 (177)Category Dessert
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, cream the butter and brown sugar together on medium speed until smooth, about 1-2 minutes. Add the egg and beat on high until combined, about 30 seconds. Scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl as needed. Add the maple syrup, vanilla extract, and maple extract, then beat on high speed until combined.
- Pour the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients, then mix on low until combined. Add the pecans, then beat on low speed until combined. Dough will be creamy and soft.
- Cover and chill the dough for 2 hours in the refrigerator (and up to 3-4 days). If chilling for longer than a few hours, though, allow to sit at room temperature for at least 30 minutes before rolling and baking because the dough will be quite hard.
BROWN SUGAR MAPLE COOKIES (SOFT & CHEWY!) - AVERIE COOKS
4.7/5 (7)Total Time 2 hrs 30 minsCategory CookiesCalories 141 per serving
- To the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, beat the butter on low speed until smooth, 1 to 2 minutes.
- Add the sugars and beat on medium-high speed until creamed and well-combined, about 3 minutes.
- Stop, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the egg, vanilla extract, maple extract to taste (start with 3/4 teaspoon and add more to taste; I used nearly 1 1/2 teaspoons and cookies are prominently maple-flavored) and beat on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, about 3 minutes.
- Stop, scrape down the sides of the bowl, and add the flours (solely using all-purpose flour will work, but the cookies will not be as chewy or rise as well because bread flour creates chewier results and gives greater rise), cornstarch, baking soda, salt, and mix until just combined, about 1 minute.
NO BAKE MAPLE COOKIES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
NO BAKE COOKIES BROWN SUGAR RECIPES
BROWN SUGAR MAPLE NUTMEG COOKIES - A KITCHEN ADDICTION
BROWN SUGAR MAPLE NO BAKE COOKIES BEST RECIPES
MAPLE NO BAKE COOKIES - RECIPES - PAGE 11 | COOKS.COM
MAPLE BROWN SUGAR PECAN COOKIES - NO SPOON NECESSARY
NO BAKE BROWN SUGAR COOKIES RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD
CHEWY BROWN SUGAR MAPLE COOKIES. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
MAPLE BROWN SUGAR COOKIES | WABANAKI MAPLE
BROWN SUGAR NO BAKE COOKIES - PINK CAKE PLATE
10 BEST NO BAKE COOKIES WITH BROWN SUGAR RECIPES | …
MAPLE NO-BAKE COOKIES – SILLOWAY MAPLE
MAPLE SUGAR COOKIES (NO CHILL!) - STRESS BAKING
VERMONT MAPLE NO-BAKE COOKIES | THE KITCHEN IS MY …
MAPLE GINGER COOKIES RECIPE : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
10 BEST MAPLE SYRUP NO BAKE COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
MAPLE SYRUP NO BAKE COOKIES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
MAPLE BROWN SUGAR OATMEAL COOKIES - BALANCING TODAY
MAPLE BROWN BUTTER SUGAR COOKIES - TUTTI DOLCI
BROWN SUGAR MAPLE GINGER COOKIES. - HALF BAKED HARVEST
BROWN SUGAR COOKIES WITH MAPLE ICING - CHEEKYKITCHEN
NO BAKE COOKIES BROWN SUGAR - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
MAPLE BROWN SUGAR OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE
MAPLE BROWN SUGAR COOKIES RECIPE - SWEET PEA'S KITCHEN
BROWN SUGAR COOKIES WITH MAPLE GLAZE — BUNS IN MY OVEN
MAPLE BROWN SUGAR COOKIES - SUGAR SPUN RUN
MAPLE NO BAKE OATMEAL COOKIES - KELLY LYNN'S SWEETS AND TREATS
BROWN SUGAR NO BAKE COOKIES - CREATE THE MOST AMAZING DISHES
COOKIES USING BROWN SUGAR : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST ...
AMISH BROWN SUGAR COOKIES W/ MAPLE GLAZE - JAM HANDS
MAPLE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES - COOKIE DOUGH DIARIES
GLAZED MAPLE BROWN SUGAR COOKIES - MAMA NEEDS CAKE®
MAPLE SUGAR COOKIES (NO WHITE SUGAR!) - FIT FOODIE FINDS
SMALL-BATCH MAPLE-BROWN SUGAR COOKIES - EASY - AMISH365.COM
20 EASY BROWN SUGAR DESSERTS - INSANELY GOOD
MAPLE BROWN SUGAR GRANOLA COOKIES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
CHEWY MAPLE COOKIES RECIPE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
MAPLE NO BAKE COOKIES - RECIPES - PAGE 2 | COOKS.COM
MAPLE BROWN SUGAR COOKIES - LIFEWITHJANET.COM
BROWN SUGAR BOURBON APPLE PIE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BROWN BUTTER BROWN SUGAR MAPLE GLAZED COOKIES – HEY ...
NO-BAKE MAPLE & BROWN SUGAR BARS & GIVEAWAY | ONLY TASTE ...
NO BAKE COOKIES - SUGAR SPUN RUN
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make maple sugar cookies?To make the maple cookies, begin by creaming the butter and sugars. Many recipes I’ve seen for brown sugar cookies use melted butter, but I never get the thick and puffy results I want with melted butter so I creamed it with the sugars. And there are only two kinds of sugars used here. Brown, and brown. No white sugar need apply.
Can we eat maple no bake cookies for breakfast too?These Maple No Bake Cookies are a fun spin off the classic recipe! And because they are made with maple syrup can we eat them for breakfast too right (asking for a friend)??? Simple ingredients that you probably already have in your pantry. Besides the flavor of maple syrup and maple extract, Dixie Crystals Pure Cane Sugar is also added.
What kind of butter do you use for Maple cookies?Butter: 1 stick (1/2 cup) is plenty for the maple cookies and be sure you use room temperature butter. It should be cool to touch and not melted in the slightest. Dark Brown Sugar: Ditch basic white sugar.
Can you make maple cookies without pure maple syrup?Pure Maple Syrup: We can’t make maple cookies without pure maple syrup. Avoid “breakfast syrup” which doesn’t have the same robust maple flavor that pure syrup contains. I played around with different amounts and 1/3 cup is plenty.