WRAPPED BUFFALO CHICKEN BITES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Mix cream cheese, hot sauce, ranch dressing, onion, garlic powder, and onion powder together in a bowl; fold in chicken.
- Roll crescent roll dough onto a work surface, pressing dough into a thin layer without tearing. Cut 3-inch pieces out of dough using a biscuit cutter. Spoon about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture into the center of each dough piece. Pull dough over filling and press into other edge of dough; crimp edges together using a fork.
- Arrange pockets on a baking sheet. Brush each pocket with butter and sprinkle with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake in the preheated oven until golden brown, about 15 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 337.9 calories, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 55 mg, Fat 23.8 g, Fiber 0.1 g, Protein 13.4 g, SaturatedFat 9.7 g, Sodium 870.9 mg, Sugar 3.2 g
BUFFALO CHICKEN CHEESE BALLS
For a high-impact appetizer at your next party, serve Aaron McCargo Jr's Buffalo Chicken Cheese Balls from Big Daddy's House on Food Network.
Provided by Aaron McCargo Jr.
Yield 15 to 20 balls
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Have oil heated to 350 degrees F.
- Pick the meat from the chicken and discard the skin. Place the chicken in a large bowl and add the hot sauce, pepper, cheese, and scallions, and toss to combine. Roll the chicken into 2-ounce balls, about the size of a golf ball.
- Place the flour, eggs, and bread crumbs in 3 separate bowls. Roll each ball in the flour, then the egg and then the bread crumbs. Set aside.
- When the oil is hot fry the chicken balls in batches. Cook for about 2 minutes per batch. Remove the chicken to paper towel lined plate to drain the excess oil.
- To make the sauce, combine all ingredients in a large bowl and adjust the seasoning if necessary. Serve the chicken alongside the dipping sauce.
BONELESS BUFFALO CHICKEN APPETIZERS
Easy-to-eat, boneless chicken strips are marinated in a sweet-and-spicy mixture. A creamy blue cheese balances the heat.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In medium bowl, mix all chicken ingredients except chicken. Add chicken; toss to coat well. Cover; refrigerate at least 30 minutes to marinate.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix dressing and sour cream until well blended. Refrigerate until serving time.
- Heat 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. With slotted spoon, remove chicken from marinade; reserve marinade. Add chicken to skillet; cook and stir 4 minutes. Add reserved marinade; cook over medium-high heat 6 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until sauce thickens and chicken is no longer pink in center.
- Spoon dipping sauce into small serving bowl; sprinkle with parsley and blue cheese. Place bowl on serving platter; arrange warm chicken around bowl. Serve with cocktail toothpicks.
Nutrition Facts : Fat 1 1/2, ServingSize 1 Serving, TransFat 0 g
BUFFALO CHICKEN APPETIZERS
Make some delicious Buffalo Chicken Appetizers using this recipe from My Food and Family. These bite-sized spicy appetizers will be a hit at your next outing.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Combine all ingredients except crackers.
- Spoon onto crackers.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 180, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Sodium 290 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 6 g
More about "buffalo chicken appetizers recipes"
17 BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES THAT GO BEYOND WINGS
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Buffalo Chicken Wraps. If you've ever wanted to enjoy Buffalo chicken flavor at your desk without attracting unwanted attention from your coworkers, this chicken wrap ought to do the trick.
- Buffalo Chicken Meatloaf. Love wings, but hate the mess? Try this delicious twist on meatloaf with a similar flavor. The trick to a moist loaf is to augment the meat with lots of filler ingredients and not to pack it too tight.
- Buffalo Chicken Casserole. Buffalo wing flavor in a baked casserole without the mess? No, you're not dreaming. This is a great way to serve up your favorite appetizer for dinner and it's versatile, too.
- Easy Buffalo Chicken Roll-Ups. Both kids and kids-at-heart will love these simple and tasty roll-ups. The recipe lends itself to variation; you can use shredded rotisserie chicken, leftover chicken breast, or even canned chicken (although it won't have quite the same texture).
- Buffalo Wing Dip. Grab your favorite pita or tortilla chips and get ready for your new favorite dip. This spicy Buffalo chicken version tastes just like the wings, but with a delightful creamy texture.
- Buffalo Chicken Mac and Cheese. Bring the flavor of those spicy wings into mac and cheese with this fun recipe. It has all the flavor of Buffalo chicken backed by the cheesiness of the famous pasta bake.
- Buffalo Chicken Wing Pull-Apart Bread. Store-bought pizza dough makes this addictive pull-apart bread as easy to whip up as it is delicious. You can also make your own dough if you have the time.
- Buffalo Chicken Meatballs. Buffalo chicken meatballs combine two favorite appetizers: chicken wings and meatballs. Since the Buffalo sauce is mixed directly into the meatballs, they're less messy to eat than wings.
- Buffalo Chicken Tacos. The only thing better than tacos or Buffalo wings are Buffalo chicken tacos that marry the best of both worlds. Try this recipe with shredded chicken or turkey if you have it on hand.
- Slow-Cooker Buffalo Chicken and Rice. Grab your slow cooker and get ready to enjoy some free time with this hands-off recipe. If you'd rather make this using boneless, skinless chicken thighs instead of breasts, just increase the cook time to 6 to 7 hours and make sure to check your meat for doneness.
BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES - FOOD.COM
OUR BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
Author Jason Nowak
BUFFALO CHICKEN APPETIZER | DELICIOUS TABLE
THE BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN ROLL UPS RECIPE - EASY FAMILY RECIPES
BAKED BUFFALO CHICKEN TAQUITOS - THE CHUNKY CHEF
EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPE THE PERFECT APPETIZER FOR PARTIES
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - CAFE DELITES
20 BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES - WAYS TO USE BUFFALO …
12 DELICIOUS BUFFALO CHICKEN APPETIZERS THAT AREN'T WINGS
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
50+ EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES - DELISH
10 FUN TWISTS FOR BUFFALO CHICKEN - I AM BAKER
BUFFALO CHICKEN PINWHEELS (FIVE INGREDIENTS) - COOKING FOR …
BUFFALO CHICKEN APPETIZER | POPSUGAR FOOD
BUFFALO CHICKEN PINWHEELS - EASY CHICKEN RECIPES
EASY BUFFALO CHICKEN PINWHEELS - DON'T SWEAT THE RECIPE
BUFFALO CHICKEN WONTON CUPS - EATING ON A DIME
BUFFALO CHICKEN APPETIZER CUPCAKES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
40 BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES YOU NEED TO TRY - TASTES OF HOMEMADE
BUFFALO CHICKEN CELERY STICKS - MANTITLEMENT
25+ BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES - MY SEQUINED LIFE
HEALTHY BUFFALO CHICKEN AND CELERY BITES | BETSY LIFE
BUFFALO CHICKEN BITES APPETIZER RECIPE - WONDERMOM WANNABE
BUFFALO CHICKEN ROLL UPS RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BUFFALO CHICKEN CRESCENT RING RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
BUFFALO CHICKEN BITES - MOM ON TIMEOUT
BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN SLIDERS RECIPE | THE RECIPE CRITIC
BUFFALO CHICKEN ROLL-UPS - EASY AND DELCIOUS APPETIZER RECIPE
BUFFALO CHICKEN ROLL-UPS APPETIZER - A SAVORY FEAST
20 EASY CHICKEN APPETIZERS - INSANELY GOOD
BUFFALO CHICKEN SALAD - THE RECIPE CRITIC
BUFFALO CHICKEN APPETIZERS - THE ENDLESS APPETITE
THE BEST BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP (+ VIDEO) - MY ORGANIZED CHAOS
BUFFALO CHICKEN PASTA SALAD | THE GRACIOUS PANTRY
BUFFALO CHICKEN APPETIZERS • WANDERLUST AND WELLNESS
BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP - INSANELY GOOD RECIPES
10 BEST HOT BUFFALO CHICKEN DIP APPETIZER RECIPES | YUMMLY
BUFFALO CHICKEN TURNOVER APPETIZERS - CHEF IN TRAINING
FINGER LICKIN' BUFFALO CHICKEN RECIPES | MYRECIPES
BUFFALO CHICKEN BITES [EASY KETO-FRIENDLY APPETIZER]
BUFFALO CHICKEN RANGOONS: EASY APPETIZER RECIPE - MOM FOODIE
CHICKEN WING RECIPES OR BUFFALO WINGS APPETIZER - FOOD NEWS
TOP 30 BUFFALO CHICKEN APPETIZERS - BEST RECIPES IDEAS …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is Buffalo Chicken appetizer made of?Buffalo Chicken Appetizer made with tortilla chips, buffalo wing sauce, blue cheese, and crisp celery made in 20 minutes with 6 ingredients. In a medium bowl, mix until well combined: chopped rotisserie chicken, Frank's Buffalo RedHot Wings Sauce, Blue Cheese dressing, and grated cheese.
How do you make Buffalo Chicken dip at home?Cook the chicken breasts, shred with a hand mixer, then add the rest of the ingredients and voila: 4 hours later, this yummy dip is ready. This fun-sized take on the game day appetizer offers everything you love about Buffalo wings, minus the bones, messy frying, and any risk of your drunk friends dripping sauce all over the place.
What to do with shredded chicken in buffalo sauce?Shredded chicken in a tangy buffalo sauce with blue cheese – utterly addictive. A rich filling. Given some extra heft with cream cheese – super satisfying. An easy appetizer. Easy to whip up a big batch – perfect for movie night, game day or party time. In a large bowl, combine your filling ingredients.
What are some Easy Chicken appetizers to make?These easy Chicken Appetizers are going to be the star of the spread the next time you're at a potluck or get together! We love these 20 minutes honey garlic bites: Add the chicken pieces to a large bowl together with cornstarch, salt, and pepper. Mix to evenly coat all the chicken pieces. Heat the oil in a large skillet, over medium-high heat.