BUFFALO FRIED SHRIMP
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 servings
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Mix the mayonnaise, 1/4 cup hot sauce, the mustard, pickle, shallot and parsley in a small bowl; cover and refrigerate.
- Preheat the oven to 250 degrees F. Heat 2 inches of peanut oil in a large wide pot over medium-high heat until a deep-fry thermometer registers 365 degrees F.
- Meanwhile, whisk the flour, beer and the remaining 3 tablespoons hot sauce in a large bowl; add the shrimp and toss to coat. Working in batches, remove the shrimp from the batter with a slotted spoon and fry until cooked through and golden brown, 2 to 3 minutes. (Return the oil to 365 degrees F between batches.) Transfer to a paper towel-lined baking sheet to drain; keep warm in the oven.
- Add the celery to the remaining batter and toss to coat; remove with a slotted spoon and fry until golden brown, about 2 minutes. Serve the fried shrimp and celery with the prepared sauce.
ROASTED BUFFALO SHRIMP
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place 2 rimmed baking sheets in oven to heat. Stir together lemon zest, garlic, celery seeds, paprika, cayenne, 2 teaspoons salt, the honey, and oil in a large bowl. Add shrimp, and toss to coat well.
- Place shrimp in a single layer on hot pans. Roast, without flipping, until browned on bottoms and opaque throughout, about 5 minutes.
- Meanwhile, make the dip: Stir together lemon juice, sour cream, celery leaves, and 1/4 teaspoon salt. Serve with cooked shrimp.
This recipe is a saucy buffalo shrimp great for dinner or appetizers. You may need to add a bit here or there to suit your personal tastes. T Marzetti's Blue Cheese dressing is a MUST..on the side of course along with lime or lemon wedges. To serve as a delicious appetizers, you could place a toothpick into each shrimp.
Provided by chef FIFI
Yield 15-20 shrimp
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Pre wash the shrimp well.
- Dry thoroughly.
- Place in a medium bowl and add buffalo sauce.
- Let sit in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
- Place margarine in a frying pan and let melt until it starts bubbling.
- Place shrimp in the butter along with garlic.
- Let cook until almost done.
- Then add flour and stir quickly to insure no lumps form.
- Let shrimp finish cooking.
- You may add a bit more sauce if needed. Serve next to celery sticks and bleu cheese dressing.
Provided by Food Network
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a medium sized pot heat vegetable oil to 350 degrees. In a shallow dish, toss shrimp in 2 cups of flour seasoned with salt, pepper, and cayenne to taste. Shake off the excess flour and fry until golden, about 3 minutes While the shrimp are frying, combine soft butter and hot sauce in a large bowl. Toss the shrimp in the butter and hot sauce until they are well coated.
CRISPY BUFFALO SHRIMP
- Heat oil in a deep-fryer or large saucepan to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). Pat shrimp dry with paper towels.
- Combine flour, lemon pepper seasoning, baking powder, salt, garlic powder, and cayenne together in a bowl. Whisk eggs and milk together in a second bowl.
- Dip each shrimp in the egg mixture, then the flour mixture to evenly coat. Transfer prepared shrimp to a baking sheet until ready to fry. Sprinkle additional flour as needed to fully cover.
- Cook 8 to 10 shrimp at a time in the hot oil until golden brown on the outside and cooked through on the inside, about 5 minutes. Transfer to a baking sheet lined with paper towels. Repeat with remaining shrimp.
- Toss shrimp together with hot sauce in a large bowl until each piece is coated.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 233.7 calories, Carbohydrate 8.9 g, Cholesterol 138 mg, Fat 16.9 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 11.5 g, SaturatedFat 2.5 g, Sodium 941.7 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
- In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the flour, Creole-style seasoning, garlic powder, ground cayenne pepper, onion powder, and ground black pepper. Seal the bag and shake a few times to combine the ingredients well.
- Rinse the shrimp under cold water and place them in the plastic bag with the flour mixture. Seal the bag and shake to coat all of the shrimp well with the flour mixture.
- Place the coated shrimp on a cookie sheet and place in the refrigerator for 15 to 20 minutes. Save remaining flour mixture in the bag.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together garlic, butter hot sauce and cayenne pepper; set aside. In a pot, heat the oil to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- Remove shrimp from refrigerator and shake a second time in flour mixture.
- Place the shrimp in hot oil and fry until pink, about 2 to 3 minutes. Immediately coat with buffalo sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 625.7 calories, Carbohydrate 54.4 g, Cholesterol 198.5 mg, Fat 32.1 g, Fiber 3.1 g, Protein 30.1 g, SaturatedFat 7.5 g, Sodium 2128.8 mg, Sugar 1.6 g
- Combine 5 tablespoons of melted butter, 1/2 cup of the pepper sauce and egg.
- Add garlic salt to bread crumbs.
- Dip shrimp in egg batter, then in bread crumbs.
- Heat oil in skillet, add shrimp and cook about 3 to 4 minutes on each side until just cooked through.
- Combine the 4 tablespoons of hot pepper sauce and the remaining 4 tablespoons of melted butter and warm over low heat.
- Place shrimp on serving platter and serve hot sauce and blue cheese dressing on the side for dipping.
BUFFALO SHRIMP WITH SWEET POTATO GRITS
Combining three of the South's most treasured dishes, makes for a fast, easy, delicious dish to serve for breakfast or lunch! Shrimp and Grits is classic southern comfort food meal at its best. Spicy shrimp topped on a bed of creamy cheesey grits. But this dish takes it a step further by adding another southern staple- sweat potato! Rich and smooth and thick without heavy cream. One bite and your guests will be smiling ear to ear! -Julie Peterson, Crofton, Maryland
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large saucepan, cook grits according to package directions. Stir in mashed sweet potatoes, butter, salt and pepper until heated through; stir in cheese until melted. , Toss shrimp with paprika and cayenne pepper. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add shrimp; cook until shrimp turn pink and become opaque, about 2-3 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in Buffalo sauce and heat through. Serve shrimp over grits. If desired, top with sliced green onions.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 361 calories, Fat 16g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 114mg cholesterol, Sodium 837mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (12g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 18g protein.
More about "buffalo shrimp recipes"
BUFFALO SHRIMP - DINNER AT THE ZOO
EASY BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPE - STAY SNATCHED
BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPE - MELISSASSOUTHERNSTYLEKITCHEN.COM
THE BEST CRISPY PAN-FRIED BUFFALO SHRIMP
GRILLED BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPE | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY …
BUFFALO SHRIMP - SPICY SOUTHERN KITCHEN
10 BEST BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY CRISPY BUFFALO FRIED SHRIMP [+VIDEO] - DR.
BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPE | TASTEOFBBQ.COM
AIR FRYER HOOTER'S BUFFALO SHRIMP - SIMPLY HAPPENINGS
BUFFALO SHRIMP AND BLUE CHEESE GRITS RECIPE - TASTE AND SEE
BUFFALO SHRIMP | RECIPESTY
CRISPY AIR FRYER BUFFALO SHRIMP - PERFECT FRIED SHRIMP!
BUFFALO SHRIMP – HEALTHY MONDAY LIVING
LOUISIANA'S BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPE | LOUISIANA SEAFOOD
GRILLED BUFFALO SHRIMP - JUST A TASTE
BUFFALO SHRIMP - PEPPER DELIGHT
BUFFALO SHRIMP (CRISPY) - COOKED BY JULIE
FRIED BUFFALO SHRIMP - LITTLE SUNNY KITCHEN
BEST BUFFALO SHRIMP LETTUCE WRAPS RECIPE - DELISH
BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPE - FEAST AND MERRIMENT
GARLIC BUFFALO SHRIMP - HEALTHY, LOW CARB SEAFOOD RECIPE
GRILLED BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPE | FRANK'S REDHOT US
BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPE (HOOTERS COPYCAT) - RECIPES.NET
CRISPY BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPE - FULTON FISH MARKET
BAKED BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPE - EASY SHRIMP APPETIZER
BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPE | RECIPES.NET
BUFFALO SHRIMP - HOOTERS STYLE - HILAH COOKING
AIR FRYER BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPE |NO BREADING|
BUFFALO SHRIMP - KITCHEN DREAMING
LOW-CARB BUFFALO SHRIMP LETTUCE WRAPS - SKINNYTASTE
BUFFALO SHRIMP - AQUA STAR
BUFFALO SHRIMP - SPICY, SAVORY SHRIMP GOODNESS-YUMMY …
BUFFALO SHRIMP | LOUISIANA KITCHEN & CULTURE
10 BEST BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPES | YUMMLY
BUFFALO SHRIMP RECIPE | LAURA IN THE KITCHEN - INTERNET COOKING SHOW
BEST BUFFALO SHRIMP DIP RECIPE « RUNNING IN A SKIRT
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #appetizers #seafood #shrimp #deep-fry #dietary #low-carb #low-in-something #shellfish #number-of-servings #technique
You'll also love