SOUTHERN BELLE COCKTAIL
- In a large pitcher filled with ice, combine all ingredients except orange slices and stir thoroughly. Pour into individual highball glasses. Garnish each glass with an orange slice and serve while cold.
SOUTHERN BELLE MINT JULEP
A mint julep is the perfect respite on a hot day. Vivek and I have gone to the Steeplechase, the Nashville version of the Derby, where we fell in love with this quintessential Southern favorite. I add a dash of chile in the form of jalapeno in honor of all the awesome Southern belles I have met who pack a punch and have a dash of spice to their personalities.
Provided by Maneet Chauhan
Yield 1 serving
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Muddle the mint leaves with the bourbon, maple syrup and jalapeno syrup in a tall pint glass or cocktail shaker.
- Fill a mint julep glass with crushed ice. Top the glass or shaker with a cocktail strainer, then pour the bourbon mixture over the ice and top with the lemon-lime soda. Slap the mint sprig to release the oils and add it. Add the jalapeno slices directly to the ice and serve.
SOUTHERN BELLE COOKIES
Not sure where I found this recipe. Probably on the back of a peanut butter jar... Very easy to make and they come out really nice. In my opinion, the peanut butter taste is more subtle (and the cookies are a bit sweeter) than a regular peanut butter cookie.
Provided by nranger7
Categories Drop Cookies
Yield 2 dozen, 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Preheat oven to 350°.
- Beat peanut butter, oil and butter until creamy.
- Add next six ingredients and beat until blended.
- Add flour and blend.
- Fold chocolate and nuts into dough.
- Place heaping tablespoons of dough onto ungreased cookie sheets about 1 1/2-inches apart.
- Press down slightly with back of spoon.
- Bake 10-12 minutes or until done.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 234.2, Fat 15.8, SaturatedFat 4.9, Cholesterol 15.2, Sodium 85.8, Carbohydrate 21.4, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 15.1, Protein 3.5
- Pour ingredients into an ice-filled shaker, shake, and strain into a cocktail glass.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 395, UnsaturatedFat 7 grams, Carbohydrate 26 grams, Fat 21 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 2 grams, SaturatedFat 13 grams, Sodium 27 milligrams, Sugar 25 grams
BULLEIT SCREWDRIVER COCKTAIL RECIPE BY TASTY
- Mix Bulleit Bourbon and fresh orange juice together in a pitcher.
- Fill a lowball glass with ice and pour in bourbon mixture.
- Garnish each drink with a fresh peach wedge and a rosemary sprig.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120 calories, Carbohydrate 8 grams, Fat 0 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 0 grams, Sugar 6 grams
SOUTHERN BELLE CUCUMBER SANDWICHES
In order to get your Southern Belle license, you have to know how to make cucumber sandwiches!!! These are a staple for bridal and baby showers and ladies' teas. They are very tasty andpretty.
Provided by Georgia Girl
Yield 65-75 sandwiches
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Peel and cut the cucumbers in half lengthwise.
- Remove the seeds and sprinkle the cavities liberally with salt.
- Place the cucumbers on a rack in a glass dish, cover, and let drain overnight.
- The next day rinse the cucumbers to remove excess salt, and press between paper towels to remove any excess moisture.
- Chop the cucumbers and put into a food processor.
- Blend for 10 seconds.
- Chop the cream cheese into cubes, and add to the cucumbers along with the chives and salad dressing powder, and blend until smooth.
- Cut the crusts from the bread and use a cookie cutter to cut shapes out of each slice.
- I use a heart-shaped cutter that is 2 1/2 by 2 1/2 inches.
- You can usually get two sandwiches out of each slice of bread.
- I freeze the scraps to use for bread crumbs, or I feed them to the birds.
- Spread the cucumber filling on each slice and place into an airtight container separating layers or sandwiches with waxed paper.
- Refrigerate for an hour or more.
- Place on a serving platter and garnish each sandwich with a snippet of fresh parsley.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 58.6, Fat 2.8, SaturatedFat 1.4, Cholesterol 7.7, Sodium 86.4, Carbohydrate 7, Fiber 0.4, Sugar 0.9, Protein 1.5
BULLEIT SOUTHERN BELLE
The hints of vanilla and honey, and long, smoky finish of Bulleit Bourbon™ Kentucky straight bourbon whiskey make it ideal for classic cocktails.
Provided by Allrecipes Member
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Add Bulleit Bourbon™, triple sec, pineapple juice, and orange juice to a tall, ice-filled glass.
- Top with grenadine and stir once.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 420.9 calories, Carbohydrate 74.9 g, Fat 0.6 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 1.8 g, SaturatedFat 0.1 g, Sodium 14.9 mg, Sugar 58.1 g
More about "bulleit southern belle recipes"
BULLEIT BOURBON COCKTAIL RECIPE: THE BULLEIT RYE SMASH
SOUTHERN BELLE COCKTAIL RECIPE - SHAKETHAT
BULLEIT OLD FASHIONED | READER'S DIGEST CANADA
SOUTHERN BELLE COCKTAIL RECIPE | PATRóN TEQUILA
SOUTHERN BELLE - TIPSY BARTENDER
BULLEIT BOURBON RECIPES | THE OUTPOST
WHISKEY DRINKS | WHISKEY COCKTAILS | BULLEIT RECIPES
BULLEIT SOUTHERN BELLE RECIPE | YUMMLY | RECIPE | VODKA DRINKS, …
BULLEIT BAY HOT TODDY - COCKTAIL RECIPE - THRILLIST
BULLEIT OLD FASHIONED RECIPE | DRIZLY
BULLEIT - OLD FASHIONED | RESERVEBAR
RECIPES | SOUTHERN BELLES BBQ
BULLEIT BOURBON DRINK RECIPES BY BAR NONE DRINKS - FOOD NEWS
SOUTHERN BELLE LOADED TEA RECIPE: AMAZING 5 STEPS TO ... - ADRIS …
COOKAHOLIC WIFE - BULLEIT BOURBON ORANGE CRUSH
SOUTHERN BELLE (SPECIALTY DRINK) – SILVER LINING LESSONS
43 EASY BULLEIT RECIPES IDEAS | COCKTAIL RECIPES, RYE …
15 SIMPLE RECIPES IDEAS | BULLEIT BOURBON, BOURBON, …
BULLEIT RYE COCKTAILS RECIPES ALL YOU NEED IS FOOD - STEVEHACKS
BEST OLD FASHIONED RECIPE BULLEIT BOURBON | DEPORECIPE.CO
BULLEIT BOURBON DRINK RECIPES - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
HOW TO MAKE BITE THE BULLEIT - BEST RECIPE - CHARLESTON SC
6 BEST SIMILAR SOUTHERN BELLE LOADED TEA RECIPE WITHOUT EFFORT
BULLEIT CRAFTED COCKTAILS | BULLEIT FRONTIER WHISKEY
BULLEIT BOURBON BRUNCH | RECIPES - TASTY
BULLEIT SOUTHERN BELLE RECIPE | YUMMLY | REZEPT | ALKOHOLFREIE ...
SOUTHERN BELLE COCKTAIL RECIPE | PATRóN TEQUILA
SOUTHERN BELLE RECIPE FROM MY BEST COCKTAILS
BULLEIT BOURBON CHERRY SMASH SUMMER COCKTAIL - THE INTOXICOLOGIST
SOUTHERN BELLE | MR. BOSTON DRINKS
MELITTA® - SOUTHERN BELLE
BULLEIT BOLD FASHIONED COCKTAIL RECIPE – POUR & SIP
RECIPES – A SUTHERLAND BELLE
SUMMER BOURBON COCKTAIL: THE SOUTHERN BELLE DRINK
BULLEIT COLD BREW OLD FASHIONED RECIPE BY CAROLYN MENYES - THE …
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make a Bulleit cocktail?1 Add two bar spoons of simple syrup, three dashes of bitters and Bulleit Bourbon to a large rocks glass. 2 Add ice. 3 Stir gently until the level of the ice and liquid equalize. 4 Zest an orange peel over the glass then add the peel to the drink as a garnish.
What does Bulleit taste like?The Bulleit Old Fashioned Cocktail exudes notes of sweet oak, nutmeg and light toffee that elegantly come together with the flavor of orange bitters. The Bulleit Manhattan Cocktail offers clean, satiny and woody notes of straight rye whiskey with sweet vermouth and bitters. Just sit back, pour, garnish as desired and enjoy. Bartender approved.
What kind of whiskey is in a Bulleit?Made with high-rye Kentucky Straight Bourbon Whiskey from Bulleit, this classic Old-Fashioned cocktail combines the distinctive taste of Bulleit with the flavor of classic angostura bitters, orange, hints of spice and simple syrup.