- Prepare Kraft Macaroni and Cheese as directed.
- Brown meat, celery, green pepper and onion, cook until tender. Stir in corn, tomato paste, water, salt and pepper. Add Kraft Macaroni and Cheese Dinner; mix well.
- Pour into 2-qt. casserole; bake at 350 degrees F for 15 to 20 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 0 g, Fat 0 g, SaturatedFat 0 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 0 g, Sodium 0 g, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 0 g
WESTERN MACARONI AND CHEESE DINNER
Can't remember if I got this off the Mac 'N Cheese box or where. It's a great way to change up plain old mac 'N cheese. Comfort food! If you have leftover fresh broccoli stems, chop them up and drop them in the boiling water with the noodles. I adjusted the recipe a bit.
Provided by WI Cheesehead
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Prepare Macaroni & Cheese as package directs, adding fresh chopped broccoli, if using, in with the noodles.
- In a large ovenproof skillet (cast iron), brown meat, celery, green pepper and onion; cook until tender. Drain grease.
- Stir in corn, tomato paste, water, garlic salt, salt (if using) and pepper. Add noodle dinner; mix well.
- Sprinkle with cheddar cheese and bake at 350° F, 15 to 20 minute Or in microwave oven for 8 to 10 minute.
This is a very inexpensive, easy, and well-rounded dish sure to feed the heartiest of appetites. VERY bachelor and college-student friendly!:) I used to absolutley LOVE this dish when I was younger (before I decided to forgo the red-meat thing), but my family still enjoys it often.(I'm thinking of trying it with chicken?!?!) Let me know how it turns out if you do!!
Provided by Manda
Categories One Dish Meal
Yield 5 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Prepare macaroni and cheese according to pkg.
- Brown meat, green pepper, and onion.
- Cook until veggies are tender and meat is cooked through.
- Stir in corn, tomato paste, water, salt, and pepper.
- Add prepared macaroni and cheese dinner and mix well.
- Simmer 10-15 minutes.
I found this recipe off of a box of Western Family Macaroni & Cheese. It sounded so good that I had to make it, and when I did, my family loved it. This is also the type of recipe that kids will love and ask for over and over. Personally, I like the ease of how it comes together and also any leftovers the next night are great....
Provided by Jeanne Gliddon
Number Of Ingredients 10
- 1. Gather all of your ingredients.
- 2. Prepare Macaroni and Cheese Dinner as directed on box.
- 3. Brown meat, celery and onion.
- 4. Stir in corn, tomato paste, water, salt and pepper.
- 5. Add macaroni and cheese and mix well.
- 6. Pour into a two quart casserole and sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese on top. Bake uncovered at 350 degrees for 15 to 20 minutes or until cheese is bubbly. Can also be left in iron skillet and baked. This is how I now do it thanks to Cassie's suggestion!
- 7. Serve and enjoy!
More about "western macaroni and cheese dinner recipes"
WESTERN STYLE MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE - CDKITCHEN
Servings 6Total Time 29 mins
SOUTHWEST MAC AND CHEESE RECIPE - BETTYCROCKER.COM
4/5 (71)Category Side DishCuisine SouthwesternTotal Time 22 mins
WESTERN MAC (VRP 090) | VINTAGE RECIPE PROJECT
5/5 (2)Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Vintage Casserole Recipes
8 MAC N CHEESE RECIPES TO KEEP DINNER INTERESTING - SOCIETY19
- Southern Macaroni and Cheese. OhSweetBasil.com has a mac n’ cheese recipe with a southern twist. Rather than the creamy mac and cheese that most people are used to from out of the box, this recipe is basically just made of cheese, butter and pasta.
- Patti Labelle’s Macaroni and Cheese. For those who are fans of miss Patti Labelle, you might wanna give this mac and cheese recipe a try. She once made it on an episode of Good Morning America and it has received rave reviews from those who have tried it at home.
- Baked One Pot Macaroni and Cheese. This mac and cheese recipe from RecipeTinEats.com is great for those who love one pot recipes with no muss or fuss.
- Fried Mac and Cheese Balls. For an even more inventive way of keeping dinner interesting with mac and cheese, try these fried mac and cheese balls as an appetizer.
- Parmesan Spinach Mac and Cheese. The Life as a Strawberry site has a mac and cheese recipe that is different from what you are used to. Rather than using the classic cheddar cheese for this dish, it calls for cream cheese and Parmesan cheese.
- Jalapeno Popper Mac and Cheese. This recipe is every jalapeno popper lover’s dream. It is super creamy thanks to the cream cheese in the recipe and super delicious, thanks to the jalapeno flavor.
- Jack Daniel’s Smoky Bacon Mac and Cheese. Bacon lovers, rejoice! TheSlowRoastedItalian.com website has a unique and delicious take on macaroni and cheese.
- Pulled Pork Mac and Cheese. Mac and cheese is delicious and so is pulled pork. But have you ever tried them together? If not, now is the time to try! The Slow Cooker Gourmet has a mac and cheese recipe for meat lovers.
WESTERN MAC CASSEROLE - RECIPE | COOKS.COM
KIMCHI MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE | SIDECHEF
5/5 (1)Total Time 45 minsCuisine American, KoreanCalories 122 per serving
11 KRAFT MAC N CHEESE RECIPES FOR AN EASY, DELICIOUS DINNER
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
ONE-SKILLET MAC & CHEESE WITH MEATBALLS - MY FOOD AND FAMILY
Servings 4Total Time 27 minsCategory HomeCalories 610 per serving
CALORIES IN KRAFT MACARONI AND CHEESE - SPARKPEOPLE
Calories 350.0Saturated Fat 1.5 gPolyunsaturated Fat 0.0 gTotal Fat 13.0 g
MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
VENISON TACO MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
TUNA MACARONI AND CHEESE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY ...
MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
MACARONI AND CHEESE WITH STEAK - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
WESTERN MAC CASSEROLE - THRIFTYFUN
WESTERN MACARONI AND CHEESE DINNER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
WESTERN MACARONI AND CHEESE DINNER RECIPE - FOOD.COM ...
WESTERN MACARONI DINNER - RECIPE - COOKS.COM
WESTERN FAMILY ORGANIC MACARONI CHEESE DINNER RECIPES ...
EASY HOMEMADE MAC N CHEESE | MACARONI AND CHEESE RECIPE ...
EASY ITALIAN MACARONI CASSEROLE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT ...
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #preparation #occasion #casseroles #lunch #main-dish #beef #eggs-dairy #pasta #vegetables #oven #cheese #stove-top #comfort-food #ground-beef #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #elbow-macaroni #broccoli #taste-mood #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What is the best way to cook macaroni and cheese?Brown meat, green pepper, and onion. Cook until veggies are tender and meat is cooked through. Stir in corn, tomato paste, water, salt, and pepper. Add prepared macaroni and cheese dinner and mix well. Simmer 10-15 minutes. Pinterest Top Picks: Our 100 Most P...
What do you serve with Mac and cheese for dinner?From creamy baked macaroni and cheese to stovetop versions with bacon, explore hundreds of easy, comforting mac and cheese recipes. This is a nice rich mac and cheese. Serve with a salad for a great meatless dinner. Hope you enjoy it.
What is Kraft macaroni & cheese dinner?Created During the Great Depression, the new Kraft Macaroni & Cheese dinner was a way for families to eat a simple meal that was affordable and meatless. Full of Cheesy goodness, the convenient boxed dinner is comfort food at its finest.
How do you make buffalo chicken and Mac and cheese Cups?Cook the kraft dinner according to package directions then mix with an egg and sriracha. Place the mac & cheese cups in a muffin thin and cook until crispy. Get the recipe here. What's better than buffalo chicken and mac & cheese?