EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES
Everyone will adore these cute Easter bunny cupcakes with marshmallow ears. The cupcakes have a lovely lemony flavor and the bunnies are easy to make. Perfect for Easter brunch or as an addition in your kids' Easter nests.
Provided by Lucy
Number Of Ingredients 20
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease 30 individual muffin cups or line cups with paper liners.
- Beat 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter and white sugar in a large bowl with an electric blender until creamy. Add eggs one at a time and beat well after each addition. Beat in lemon zest and vanilla extract.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, and salt in a separate bowl. Add to butter mixture alternately with sour cream and mix well into a thick batter. Spoon 1/4 cup of batter into each muffin cup.
- Bake in the preheated oven until tops spring back when lightly pressed, 20 to 25 minutes. Cool in the tins for 10 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool, about 20 minutes.
- Prepare the frosting while cupcakes are cooling. Cream together 1 cup plus 2 tablespoons butter and vanilla extract with an electric blender. Gradually beat in confectioners' sugar, 1 cup at a time, mixing well after each addition. Beat in milk and continue beating until frosting is light and fluffy.
- Spread out marshmallow halves on a clean surface, cut-side down. Spread a little bit of frosting in the center of each marshmallow half. Sprinkle with pink decorating sugar to make the bunny ears.
- Spread an even layer of frosting over each cooled cupcake. Place 2 of the prepared marshmallow halves on each cupcake for the ears. Place a chocolate piece in the middle of each cupcake for the nose and draw eyes and whiskers with black decorating gel.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 401 calories, Carbohydrate 55.7 g, Cholesterol 62.1 mg, Fat 19.2 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 3.1 g, SaturatedFat 11 g, Sodium 136.5 mg, Sugar 37 g
CUTE BUNNY CUPCAKES
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Line 24 cupcake cups with paper liners.
- Whisk flour, sugar, baking powder, and baking soda together in a bowl. Beat buttermilk, vegetable shortening, vanilla extract, and salt into dry ingredients until thoroughly combined; beat egg whites into batter. Pour batter into prepared cupcake cups, filing them 2/3 full.
- Bake in the preheated oven until cupcakes are lightly browned, about 30 minutes. Let cool.
- Divide a container of frosting in half and tint half pink with red food coloring; set remaining vanilla frosting aside. Use second frosting container to frost cupcakes. Cover cupcakes with coconut.
- Break graham crackers into individual cookies and cut each cookie carefully into a leaf shape pointed at both ends to make 48 ears. Cover each ear with remaining white frosting and frost the inside of each ear shape with pink frosting. Stick 2 ears into each cupcake. Push 2 mini chocolate chips into tops of cupcakes below ears to make eyes; add a dot of pink frosting to each for a nose.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400.8 calories, Carbohydrate 60.8 g, Cholesterol 0.5 mg, Fat 16.5 g, Fiber 1.8 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 6.9 g, Sodium 198.5 mg, Sugar 44.5 g
BUNNY BUTT CAKE
Creating a Bunny Butt Cake is all about the arrangement. We've got the step-by-step directions to help you make an Easter Bunny Butt Cake using Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ Yellow Cake Mix. Make the cake batter as directed and use 3 muffin cups and a bowl for baking the body, feet and bunny tail. Once that's done, it's simply a matter of cooling, frosting and decorating with candies, coconut shavings and Betty Crocker™ Fruit Roll-Ups™ for the carrots! Show off your spring cheer with a sweet and silly Bunny Butt Cake recipe that'll delight any guest.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 325°F. Grease 1 1/2-quart ovenproof bowl (8 inches across top) with shortening; coat with flour (do not use cooking spray). Lightly grease 3 muffin cups in regular-size muffin pan.
- Make cake batter as directed on box. Pour cake batter in 3 muffin cups, filling two-thirds full. Pour remaining batter into 1 1/2-quart bowl.
- Bake cupcakes 17 to 21 minutes, bowl 47 to 53 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove cakes from muffin cups and bowl; place rounded sides up on cooling racks. Cool completely, about 1 hour. If necessary, cut off rounded tops of cakes.
- Spoon frosting into large bowl. Add red food color to make desired pink color. Place bowl cake on tray cut side down; spread 1/3 cup frosting over cake. Use frosting to adhere cupcakes to bowl cake for feet and bunny tail. Use toothpicks if necessary. Place marshmallow halves, cut sides down, on tops of 2 cupcakes to make heels of feet. Spread thin layer of frosting over side and top of cake to seal in crumbs. Freeze cake 30 to 45 minutes to set frosting.
- Spread remaining frosting over cake. Sprinkle with 2 cups of the coconut; press gently to adhere. Shake 1 cup coconut and 3 drops green food color in tightly covered jar until evenly tinted. Surround bunny with tinted coconut. Use rolling pin to press strawberry candies into 2 large rectangles. Cut 2 large ovals and 6 small circles out of candy. Press onto bottoms of bunny feet, using frosting if needed.
- Roll up fruit snack to make carrot shapes. Cut green sour candies in half crosswise; press into large end of each carrot to make greens on carrot. Cut ears from construction paper; wrap ends that will be inserted into cake with plastic food wrap. Insert into cake. Remove ears, plastic wrap and toothpicks before serving. Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 440, Carbohydrate 60 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Fat 4, Fiber 1 g, Protein 2 g, SaturatedFat 9 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 340 mg, Sugar 40 g, TransFat 2 g
Celebrate spring with these cute critters that our home economists created from a cake mix, frosting and marshmallows. Cookies form the ears while candy gives the rapid rabbits their funny faces.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 2 dozen.
Number Of Ingredients 11
- Prepare and bake cupcake according to package directions for cupcakes. Cool on wire racks. , In a small bowl, combine 1 cup frosting and green food coloring; frost cupcake. Set remaining frosting aside. Cut marshmallows in half; immediately dip cut ends into coconut. Place coconut side up on cupcakes to form heads., Cut pink and red jelly beans in half widthwise. Cut white jelly beans in half lengthwise. With a toothpick, dab reserved frosting onto cut sides of pink jelly bean halves; attach to marshmallows for eyes. Attach red jelly beans for noses and white jelly beans for teeth., For whiskers, cut licorice into 1-in. pieces; attach four pieces to each cupcake. Tint remaining frosting pink. Cut a small hole in corner of a resealable plastic bag; add pink frosting. For ears, pipe an oval outline toward center of each cookie; insert two ears into each cupcake.
Nutrition Facts :
CUPCAKE BUNNY CAKE
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups. Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Pour bag of white miniature marshmallows into large shallow bowl. Spoon 2 tablespoons of the frosting into small bowl; tint with food color to desired shade of pink for nose; set aside. Pipe or spread remaining frosting on cupcakes (frosting will be slightly mounded). Press top of each cupcake into marshmallows, covering top completely. Place cupcakes on platter, fitting snugly together. Sprinkle leftover marshmallows as needed to fill in any gaps between cupcakes forming face.
- Sprinkle pink marshmallows in center of each ear. Place peppermint patties on face for eyes. Pipe or spread pink frosting on face for nose. Pipe 3 (3-inch) lines with black decorating gel on either side of nose for whiskers; pipe 2 lines below nose for mouth. (Or, cut 6 thin 3-inch pieces of licorice for whiskers and 2 thin 5-inch strips of licorice for mouth; arrange on face.) Store loosely covered.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 220, Carbohydrate 33 g, Cholesterol 0 mg, Fat 2, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 2 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cupcake, Sodium 170 mg, Sugar 24 g, TransFat 2 g
BUNNY FACE-CARROT CAKE CUPCAKES
Sweet bunny faces on these luscious cupcakes hint at the moist carrot cake underneath. Make 'em for Easter, birthdays or any time you need cuteness.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 24 servings
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat first 4 ingredients in large bowl with mixer 3 min. Stir in carrots and nuts.
- Spoon into 24 paper-lined muffin cups.
- Bake 18 to 20 min. or until toothpick inserted in centers comes out clean. Cool 10 min. Remove from pans to wire racks; cool completely.
- Beat cream cheese and butter in large bowl with mixer until blended. Gradually beat in powdered sugar. Spread onto cupcakes; sprinkle with coconut.
- Decorate with remaining ingredients as shown in photo.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 300, Fat 14 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 50 mg, Sodium 270 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 4 g
More about "bunny face carrot cake cupcakes recipes"
EASTER BUNNY CAKE RECIPE - SCRAPPY GEEK
Ratings 7Servings 12Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
- Mix by hand, Pumpkin and Spice Cake Mix. Add 1/2 cup M&M's Easter candies and mix, Pour mixture into greased (we use butter) cake pan
- Bake at 350 degrees for 25 to 35 minutes (bunny pan is deeper than conventional pans which may take the full 35 minutes to bake). Cake is done when toothpick is inserted 1 inch from side and comes out clean don't - be fooled by melted M&M's®!
BUNNY FACE RECIPE | FOOD NETWORK KITCHEN | FOOD NETWORK
3/5 (2)Author Food Network KitchenServings 1Category Dessert
- Dip the surface of the cupcake into the Deep Yellow Icing to cover top completely, allowing excess to drip into the bowl. Clean any excess from the sides. Alternately, use a knife or a spreader to apply. Whisk as needed to keep icing glossy and smooth while using.
- Place Jordan almonds on cupcake to make ears. Place 2 pink dots below almonds to make eyes. Place 1 mini jujube below eyes to make the nose. Cut pieces of red string licorice and place 3 on each side of the nose to make whiskers.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line two 12-cup cupcake tins with paper liners. (To avoid cupcakes sticking if they overflow slightly, lightly spray the tops of the pans.) Put tins on a baking sheet. Set aside.
- Process sugar and butter in a food processor until very creamy, scraping sides as needed, 1 to 2 minutes. Add the eggs and yolks, one at a time, pulsing after each addition. Add the milk, water, and vanilla and process to blend.
EASY EASTER BUNNY AND BABY CHICK CUPCAKES | TARA TEASPOON
5/5 (1)Category DessertCuisine AmericanTotal Time 1 hr 30 mins See details »
CARROT CAKE CUPCAKES - GOOD HOUSEKEEPING
Servings 18Estimated Reading Time 2 minsCategory Easter, DessertTotal Time 50 mins See details »
HOW TO MAKE EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES - RECIPEGIRL
Reviews 30Servings 24Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
- In a large bowl, use an electric mixer to beat the butter and cream cheese at medium speed until creamy. Gradually add the powdered sugar, beating at low speed until blended. Increase the speed to medium, and slowly add the milk and vanilla, beating until smooth. Split the frosting into two bowls. Stir a little pink food color into 1 bowl of frosting. Frost the cupcakes with the pink frosting.
- Spoon 1 heaping teaspoonful of white frosting on the center of each cupcake. To make ears, cut each large marshmallow crosswise into 5 pieces with kitchen scissors. Using scissors, cut through center of each marshmallow piece to within ¼-inch of edge. Separate to look like bunny ears; press 1 side of cut edges into pink sugar, flattening slightly. Arrange on each of the white frosting mounds as shown. Use candy decorations and sprinkles/licorice pieces to make eyes, nose and whiskers. Store loosely covered. I like to refrigerate them in a cupcake container.
EASTER CUPCAKE IDEAS - KITCHEN FUN WITH MY 3 SONS
Cuisine AmericanCategory DessertServings 24Total Time 20 mins See details »
BUNNY CAKELETS - NORDIC WARE | RECIPE | BUNNY CAKE PAN ...
Estimated Reading Time 7 minsTotal Time 35 mins See details »
CARROT CAKE CUPCAKES | PERFECT DESSERT FOR EASTER!
Reviews 40Servings 12Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert See details »
BUNNY CUPCAKE HOLDERS DIY + RECIPE
Estimated Reading Time 1 min See details »
PULL APART EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKE CAKE - CRAFTY MORNING
Estimated Reading Time 1 min See details »
7 RECIPES THAT PROVE CHICKS ARE THE NEW BUNNY BUTTS: FOOD ...
Author Michelle BaricevicEstimated Reading Time 2 mins See details »
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKE RECIPE - VENTRAY KITCHEN CANADA
5/5 See details »
EASTER BUNNY CUPCAKES | DESSERT RECIPES | GOODTOKNOW
3.5/5 (22)Category Dessert,SnackServings 12Total Time 1 hr 25 mins See details »
CARROT CAKE CUPCAKES WITH BUTTERMILK ... - BUNNY'S WARM OVEN
Reviews 55Estimated Reading Time 3 mins See details »
41 EASY EASTER CUPCAKES - CUTE CUPCAKE IDEAS & RECIPES
5/5 (1)Estimated Reading Time 7 minsCategory DessertPublished 2021-02-26
- Bunny-Topped Cupcakes. Hop to it and decorate your Easter cupcakes with cute candy bunnies. An easy decorating project for beginners, these cupcakes add a fun pop of color to your celebration.
- Mini Carrot Cakes. Enjoy a little bite of something sweet with these mini carrot cake cupcakes. Don’t forget a swirl of homemade cream cheese frosting!
- Speckled Egg Cupcakes. These grass-covered cupcakes feature three little candy eggs, perfect for Easter or spring parties. Use specialty decorating tip 233 to decorate these cupcakes with ease.
- Surprise Inside Sprinkle Cupcakes. Springtime is full of surprises…and so are these cupcakes! Filled with colorful jimmies, these cupcakes are also great for a gender reveal party or baby shower.
- Carnation Mini Cupcakes. These little bite-sized treats are blooming with spring colors. Great for bridal showers or serving after Easter dinner, these mini frosted cupcakes are just small enough to enjoy two or three!
- Swirl Drop Flower Cupcakes. These cute cupcakes are little blooming beauties! Made by striping a decorating bag with teal, purple, pink and coral icing, these floral cupcakes are sure to impress.
- Bunny Butt Cone-Cakes. Featuring cute pink and teal bunny tails, these bunny butt cone cakes are a fun and trendy way to celebrate spring. Great for Easter or kids’ parties, these colorful treats are sure to be enjoyed by kids and adults alike.
- Carrot Pull-Apart Cupcake. No need to cut this cake. Made by arranging cupcakes into the shape of a carrot, this pull-apart cake is great for parties and dessert lovers on the go.
- Blooming Embroidered Cupcakes. Get the look of lace with these fancy embroidered cupcakes. A simple technique that looks exquisite, these piped decorations are perfect for spring wedding showers.
- Blooming Easter Cupcakes. These cupcakes are sure to please every-bunny! Decorated with colorful buttercream flowers and candy bunny ears, these blooming cupcakes make an elegant Easter treat.
BUNNY CARROT CAKE | ETSY
See details »
BUNNY FACE CUPCAKES RECIPE
See details »
BUNNY CARROT CUPCAKE | ETSY
See details »
BUNNY FACE EASTER CUPCAKES | RECIPE | EASTER CUPCAKES ...
See details »
15+ ADORABLE EASTER CUPCAKES YOU'LL WANT TO BAKE AGAIN AND ...
See details »
SMILING EASTER BUNNY MINI CAKES | EASTER DESSERTS CAKE ...
See details »
RECIPE: BUNNY SHAPED CARROT CAKE | FOOD MARRIAGE | CARROT ...
See details »
You'll also love