ALL-AMERICAN BURGER DOG
- Place half the ground beef on a sheet of plastic wrap. Pat it into a rectangular shape, about 1/2 inch thick, 8 1/2 inches long, and 4 inches wide. Season with salt and pepper. Roll the beef into a log, using the plastic wrap as a guide. Season with more salt and pepper. Wrap the plastic tightly around the log and twist both ends tight. Pat gently to slightly flatten. Repeat with remaining ground beef.
- Preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat and lightly oil the grate. Remove the burger dogs from the plastic wrap and place on the grill, perpendicular to the grates. Cook until burgers are browned but still pink inside, 4 to 5 minutes, flip, and cook another 2 to 3 minutes. Place a slice of cheese on each burger dog and grill to medium doneness (an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 140 degrees F/60 degrees C). Remove and rest 3 to 4 minutes.
- Toast hot dog buns on the grill and spread each with 2 teaspoons mayonnaise. Place burger dog on each bun and squirt 1 tablespoon of ketchup on top.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 763.1 calories, Carbohydrate 25.7 g, Cholesterol 170.2 mg, Fat 49.7 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 51 g, SaturatedFat 19.8 g, Sodium 804.4 mg, Sugar 6.3 g
I can't take all the credit for these winning burgers. My husband's uncle passed down the special barbecue sauce recipe. We love it on everything...it was only natural to try it on, and in, burgers. Add cheese and bacon to take them over the top. -Rhoda Troyer, Glenford, Ohio
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 6 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 21
- In a small saucepan, combine the first 10 ingredients. Bring to a boil. Remove from the heat. Set aside 1 cup barbecue sauce to serve with burgers., In a large bowl, combine the egg, oats, 1/4 cup of the remaining barbecue sauce, onion salt, garlic salt, pepper and salt. Crumble beef over mixture and mix well. Shape into six patties. , Grill, covered, over medium heat for 6-8 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 160°, basting with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce during the last 5 minutes. Serve on buns with toppings of your choice and reserved barbecue sauce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 626 calories, Fat 19g fat (7g saturated fat), Cholesterol 121mg cholesterol, Sodium 1146mg sodium, Carbohydrate 86g carbohydrate (56g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 30g protein.
- Separate ground beef into 4 even sections.
- Place each section between waxed paper about 6 x 6-inch .
- Roll or pound to 1/4 inch thick.
- Spread each "burger" with mustard.
- Add chopped onion, evenly.
- Add garlic evenly.
- Add cheese evenly.
- Add hot sauce.
- Place one hot dog on one edge of "burger".
- Roll and seal.
- Either cook over hot coals or pan fry until done to your liking (about 15 - 20 minutes).
- Serve on rolls.
PARMESAN BURGERS OR BURGERDOGS
Adapted from a grocery store circular. For a fun twist, you can form these into the shape of a hot dog.
Provided by J e l i s a
Yield 4-6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Mix all ingredients (except rolls) in large mixing bowl.
- Form either 4 patties or 6 hot dog shaped links.
- Grill, fry or broil depending on preference, until done.
- Serve with your favorite condiments.
More about "burgerdogs recipes"
BEST BURGER RECIPES FROM CELEBRITY CHEFS — BOBBY FLAY AND ...
Author Lacey MuszynskiEstimated Reading Time 7 mins
BIG, JUICY HAMBURGERS | RECIPETIN EATS
5/5 (54)Total Time 35 minsCategory BBQ, DinnerCalories 815 per serving
THE BEST BBQ BURGERS EVER! - DAILY DISH RECIPES
4.5/5 (310)Total Time 22 mins
TERIYAKI BURGERDOGS WITH ROMA RELISH RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
5/5 (1)Calories 419 per servingServings 8
33 BEST BURGER RECIPES | FOOD & WINE
61 BEST BURGER RECIPES | EASY BURGER RECIPE IDEAS ...
THE BEST STEAKHOUSE BURGERS - ONCE UPON A CHEF
Cuisine AmericanCategory DinnerServings 8Calories 517 per serving
- In a large bowl, mash the bread and milk together with a fork until it forms a chunky paste. Add the salt, pepper, garlic, Worcestershire sauce and ketchup and mix well.
- Add the ground beef and scallions and break the meat up with your hands. Mix everything together until evenly combined. Divide the mixture into 8 equal portions and form compact balls. Flatten the balls into 3/4-inch patties about 4-1/2 inches across. Form a slight depression in the center of each patty to prevent the burgers from puffing up on the grill.
- Oil the grilling grates. Grill the burgers, covered, until nicely browned on the first side, 2 to 4 minutes. Flip burgers and continue cooking for a few minutes more until desired doneness is reached. Before serving, toast the buns on the cooler side of the grill if desired.
12 CREATIVE BURGER RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Basic Grilled Burgers With Topping Suggestions. These easy grilled burgers are flavored with some Worcestershire sauce and a bit of brown sugar. Top them with a slice of pepper jack or cheddar cheese and your choice of toppings.
- Burrito Burgers. Taco or burrito seasoning flavors the burger mixture, but the toppings make this a true burrito-flavored burger. Refried beans, salsa, pepper jack cheese, and your favorite burrito toppings make this burger extraordinary.
- Juicy Baked Burgers. These indoor burgers are seared and then baked in a hot oven. A little steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and cayenne pepper jazzes these burgers up.
- Beef and Bacon Burgers. An egg and breadcrumbs bring the ground beef and diced bacon together in these great-tasting burgers. The burgers are flavored with simple seasonings, along with chopped onion and Worcestershire sauce.
- Cajun Burger With Remoulade. Cajun seasonings are in both the burger as well as the remoulade sauce, giving these hamburgers a double dose of Louisiana spice.
- Juicy Baked Turkey Burgers With Garlic. These yummy turkey burgers are made with a combination of turkey thighs and turkey breast, making them lean but still juicy.
- Chicken Burgers. Ground chicken thighs keep these burgers moist and juicy. The chicken burgers are flavored with garlic, some lime juice and cilantro, and Cajun seasoning.
- Mushroom Stuffed Burgers. Sautéed sliced mushrooms are tucked into the center of these delicious burgers. Top your burgers off with your favorite cheese and toppings.
- Mexican Burgers. Tex-Mex seasonings add flavor to these burgers along with pepper jack cheese. Broil, grill, or pan-grill these burgers.
- Reuben Burgers With Sauerkraut and Thousand Island Dressing. These round beef patties are topped with classic Reuben sandwich toppings, including Swiss cheese, sauerkraut, pickles, and Thousand Island dressing.
50 BURGER RECIPES : RECIPES AND COOKING : FOOD NETWORK ...
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
- Classic Lightly mix 6 ounces ground beef chuck with a big pinch of kosher salt. Form into a ball, then into a 3/4-inch-thick patty; make an indentation in the center.
- Cheese Make Classic Burger (No. 1). Top with 2 slices cheddar in the last minute of cooking (cover to melt). Serve on a sesame bun.
- Blue Cheese Make Classic Burger (No. 1). Spread soft blue cheese on the inside of the bun and melt in the oven.
- Bacon Cheese Put bacon strips on a parchment-lined baking sheet; put another pan on top. Bake at 400 degrees F, 10 minutes, then uncover and bake 10 more minutes.
- Bacon, Egg and Cheese Make Classic Burger (No. 1). Melt 2 slices muenster on the bun in the oven. Serve the burger, a fried egg and bacon (No. 4) on the bun.
- Caramelized Onion Cook 2 sliced red onions in butter over low heat until caramelized, about 35 minutes; season with salt and pepper. Make Classic Burger (No.
- Sliders Make Classic Burger (No. 1) as 2-ounce patties; cook 3 minutes per side. Top with Swiss in the last minute of cooking (cover to melt). Serve on mini potato buns with pickles and ketchup.
- Juicy Lucy Make Classic Burger (No. 1), but shape the meat into 2 flat patties. Lay 2 slices American cheese between them and form the meat around the cheese before cooking.
- 'Shroom Cook 1 pound sliced mushrooms in butter until golden, then add 1 chopped garlic clove and 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce and cook until crisp; add fresh parsley.
- BLT Cook 2 bacon slices in simmering water, 15 minutes. Drain and cool, then chop and mix with 4 ounces ground beef chuck. Shape and cook as directed for Classic Burger (No.
HOW TO MAKE A CHEESE STUFFED BURGER DOG RECIPE - THRILLIST
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
HOMEMADE BURGERS FOR DOGS | PETS - THE NEST
Author Sarah Whitman
60+ BEST BURGER RECIPES - EASY HAMBURGER IDEAS
Author Sienna Livermore
THIS ULTIMATE BURGER DOG WILL SLAY YOUR ENTIRE LIFE
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
PARMESAN BURGERS OR BURGERDOGS- TFRECIPES
72 BURGER & DOGS IDEAS | COOKING RECIPES, RECIPES, YUMMY FOOD
HOT DOG BURGER - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY RECIPES AND ...
MORE USEFUL INFORMATION ABOUT RECIPES AND COOKING TIPS AT ...
TERIYAKI BURGERDOGS WITH ROMA RELISH RECIPE - RECIPEZAZZ.COM
BURGER RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
TOP 10 BURGER RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME: FIND RECIPES ...
CHEESE STUFFED BURGER DOG RECIPES
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
What's the best way to cook a Burger Dog?Place a slice of cheese on each burger dog and grill to medium doneness (an instant-read thermometer inserted into the center should read at least 140 degrees F/60 degrees C). Remove and rest 3 to 4 minutes. Toast hot dog buns on the grill and spread each with 2 teaspoons mayonnaise.
How do you make a fish burger for a dog?For fish burgers, you can use egg and bread crumbs to bind the burger. Mix fish with one egg per burger, then add crumbs until you're able to shape patties. Cook about 15 minutes or until done. Always introduce new foods slowly. This allows you to monitor your buddy, in case he has a reaction or sensitivity to a particular food.
How do you make a Burger dog roll?Flatten each ball out into a rectangle and place a cheese stick toward the bottom. Finally, roll it up to completely conceal the stick of cheese. Now that the rolls are ready, you wanna lay those soon-to-be burger dogs on the grill and breathe in the precious scent of happiness.
What's the best recipe for a Classic Burger?Trattoria Make Classic Burger (No. 1); serve on an Italian roll spread with gorgonzola. Top with arugula, tomato and fried pancetta 21. Panini Cook a 4-ounce, 1/4-inch-thick Classic Burger (No. 1). Sandwich on ciabatta with pesto, provolone, prosciutto and roasted red peppers; grill in a panini press.