BASIC BUTTERMILK SALAD DRESSING
When serving salad to a crowd, this easy buttermilk ranch dressing comes in handy. It make a full quart of creamy, delicious dressing to toss with your favorite greens and veggies. -Patricia Mele, Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 32 servings (1 qt.)
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Whisk together all ingredients. Refrigerate, covered, until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 98 calories, Fat 10g fat (2g saturated fat), Cholesterol 2mg cholesterol, Sodium 155mg sodium, Carbohydrate 1g carbohydrate (1g sugars, Fiber 0 fiber), Protein 1g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
HERBED LEMON-BUTTERMILK DRESSING
Outstanding recipe!!! Courtesy of Cooking Light magazine, and I must tell you that it is the dressing I've been craving for YEARS! YUM!!! It's great as a marinade on chicken, dressing on a salad, and dip with cut-up veggies!
Provided by Stacky5
Categories Salad Dressings
Yield 1 1/2 cups
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Combine all ingredients, stirring with a whisk until dressing is well blended.
- NOTE: Refrigerate dressing in an airtight container for up to five days; stir well before using.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 268.9, Fat 18.8, SaturatedFat 3.2, Cholesterol 18.5, Sodium 963, Carbohydrate 22.1, Fiber 1.1, Sugar 10.1, Protein 5.2
BUTTERMILK HERB MAYO
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, buttermilk, vinegar, scallions, parsley, chives, thyme, 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon pepper in a medium bowl. Cover and refrigerate until ready to use.
BUTTERMILK HERB DRESSING
- Combine all ingredients in a bowl and mix well. Chill overnight to allow flavors to develop.
Nutrition Facts : @context http, Calories 307, UnsaturatedFat 17 grams, Carbohydrate 6 grams, Fat 29 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 6 grams, SaturatedFat 11 grams, Sodium 365 milligrams, Sugar 5 grams
- In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, lemon juice, lemon zest, parsley, chives, and tarragon. Slowly whisk in olive oil; season with salt and pepper.
BUTTERMILK HERB VINAIGRETTE
- Whisk together 1/4 cup buttermilk, 2 tablespoons whitewine vinegar, 1/2 teaspoon coarse salt, and 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper in a bowl to combine, then slowly whisk in 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil. Add 1/4 cup chopped fresh herbs, such as chives, tarragon, or dill, and 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh herbs such as thyme, oregano, or marjoram
This tangy dressing loaded with fresh herbs brings any salad to life.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield about 1 cup
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, herbs and a generous pinch of salt in a small bowl. Whisk in the buttermilk and a couple turns of freshly ground black pepper until blended.
- Whisk together the first 5 ingredients in a small bowl. Whisk in chives and 1/2 teaspoon garlic. Season to taste with salt and more garlic, if desired.
More about "buttermilk herb dressing recipes"
BUTTERMILK DRESSING - THE SEASONED MOM
5/5 (1)Total Time 5 minsCategory SideCalories 37 per serving
- In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt, sugar and pepper until completely.
GARLIC AND HERB BUTTERMILK DRESSING ...
5/5 (11)Category Side DishCuisine AmericanCalories 498 per serving
- In a medium size mixing bowl, whisk together buttermilk and mayonnaise. Add remaining ingredients and seasonings. Continue to whisk the mixture until the ingredients are fully incorporated and no lumps remain.
- Pour into an airtight container and chill for at least 4 hours before serving. Store chilled for up to 5 days.
CREAMY BUTTERMILK DRESSING RECIPE | EATINGWELL
Total Time 10 minsCalories 18 per serving
HERBED BUTTERMILK RANCH DRESSING RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
Servings 1.5Total Time 45 minsCategory Food, Dish, Salad
HOMEMADE COLESLAW WITH BUTTERMILK HERB DRESSING ...
5/5 (2)Category Side DishServings 6-7Total Time 20 mins
BUTTERMILK HERB DRESSING RECIPE | MYRECIPES
Servings 1Calories 77 per servingTotal Time 5 mins
LEMON HERB BUTTERMILK DRESSING RECIPE ON FOOD52
SPRING VEGETABLE SALAD WITH CHICKEN & BUTTERMILK-HERB DRESSING
Total Time 20 minsCalories 341 per serving
- Whisk buttermilk and mayonnaise in a large bowl until smooth. Whisk in lemon juice, dill, tarragon and salt.
- Add romaine, chicken, snap peas, celery, cucumber, tomatoes and onion to the dressing and toss to coat. Top with almonds.
LEMON HERB BUTTERMILK DRESSING - GARLIC & ZEST
3.8/5 (10)Total Time 15 minsCategory Side DishCalories 75 per serving
BUTTERMILK HERB RANCH DRESSING RECIPE | MYRECIPES
4/5 (9)Calories 53 per servingServings 1
- Whisk all ingredients together in a medium bowl. Chill at least 1 hour to allow the flavors to develop. Stir dressing well before serving.
RANCH DRESSING RECIPE - USING FRESH AND DRIED HERBS ...
Estimated Reading Time 5 minsTotal Time 20 mins
SIMPLE GREEN SALAD WITH BUTTERMILK HERB DRESSING FROM 'THE ...
5/5 (1)Category Appetizers And Hors D'oeuvres, Salads, SidesServings 6Total Time 20 mins
MY EVERYDAY CREAMY HERB SALAD DRESSING - KITCHEN PARADE
Estimated Reading Time 6 mins
ROASTED CARROTS AND RED LEAF LETTUCE SALAD WITH BUTTERMILK ...
BUTTERMILK HERB DRESSING RECIPES
HERB BUTTERMILK BISCUITS RECIPE | ALLRECIPES
BUTTERMILK-HERB DRESSING | RECIPE | BUTTERMILK DRESSING ...
BUTTERMILK HERB DRESSING RECIPE
BUTTERMILK & GREEK YOGURT HERB DRESSING - MOUNTAIN MAMA COOKS
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make your own buttermilk salad dressing?Ingredients 1 2 cups mayonnaise 2 2 cups buttermilk 3 1 tablespoon onion powder 4 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes 5 1-1/2 teaspoons garlic powder 6 1/2 teaspoon salt 7 1/2 teaspoon celery salt 8 1/4 teaspoon pepper More ...
What can you do with buttermilk ranch dressing?When serving salad to a crowd, this easy buttermilk ranch dressing comes in handy. It make a full quart of creamy, delicious dressing to toss with your favorite greens and veggies. —Patricia Mele, Lower Burrell, Pennsylvania
Can you store buttermilk dressing in the refrigerator?In a small bowl, whisk together buttermilk, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dill, salt, sugar and pepper until completely. Store dressing in the refrigerator for up to 1 week until ready to use.
How many carbs in a serving of buttermilk dressing?The buttermilk gives the dressing a rich, creamy taste without too much added fat or calories. You only need a couple of tablespoons of mayonnaise for extra flavor and thickening. A 2-tablespoon serving of the dressing has just 37 calories and 1.3 grams of carbs!