- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly grease two baking sheets, or line them with parchment paper.
- Cream together the butter, granulated sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Add the egg and vanilla and beat until creamy.
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, soda, cinnamon, ground coffee, salt and cayenne. Add the dry mixture to the liquid mixture. Stir until well combined. Stir in the oats, both chocolates, and the pecans.
- Working in batches, form the dough into walnut-size balls (if the dough is too soft, you can place it in the refrigerator for 10 minutes), then place the dough balls 2 inches apart on the prepared baking sheets. Bake, one sheet at a time, for 11 - 14 minutes, or until flattened, lightly browned and set. Cool on the sheet for 5 minutes; then transfer to a wire rack to continue cooling. Repeat for the remaining cookie dough.
ULTIMATE CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
We named this recipe "Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies," because it's got everything a cookie connoisseur could possibly ask for. With a texture that is slightly crispy on the outside and chewy on the inside, it's a favorite chocolate chip cookie recipe that's been top-rated by hundreds of satisfied home cooks.
Provided by Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Heat oven to 375°F. In small bowl, mix flour, baking soda and salt; set aside.
- In large bowl, beat softened butter and sugars with electric mixer on medium speed, or mix with spoon about 1 minute or until fluffy, scraping side of bowl occasionally.
- Beat in egg and vanilla until smooth. Stir in flour mixture just until blended (dough will be stiff). Stir in chocolate chips and nuts.
- Onto ungreased cookie sheets, drop dough by rounded tablespoonfuls 2 inches apart.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (centers will be soft). Cool 2 minutes; remove from cookie sheet to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes. Store covered in airtight container.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 120, Carbohydrate 16 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Fat 1, Fiber 0 g, Protein 1 g, SaturatedFat 3 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Cookie, Sodium 85 mg, Sugar 10 g, TransFat 0 g
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C).
- In a large bowl, mix the peppers, sugar, butter, vanilla, and eggs. Beat until smooth. In a separate bowl, sift together the flour, baking soda, and salt. Stir into the pepper mixture just until combined. Drop by rounded teaspoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until golden brown. Cool on wire racks.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 175.6 calories, Carbohydrate 23.7 g, Cholesterol 35.8 mg, Fat 8.2 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 2.1 g, SaturatedFat 5 g, Sodium 210.2 mg, Sugar 12.7 g
More about "caballero cookies recipes"
THE BEST COWBOY COOKIES RECIPE - BAKER BY NATURE
OATMEAL COOKIES (THE BEST) | RICARDO
CALYPSO COOKIE RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
100+ BEST COOKIE RECIPES W/ STEP-BY-STEP VIDEOS
BEST CHURRO COOKIES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHURRO …
10 BEST CHEERIO COOKIES RECIPES | YUMMLY
DELICIOUS COOKIE RECIPES | RICARDO
MONSTER COOKIES RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
37 INCREDIBLY DELICIOUS CHOCOLATE COOKIE RECIPES
QUAKER'S BEST OATMEAL COOKIES RECIPE | QUAKER OATS
CABALLEROS POBRES - TRADITIONAL HOMESTYLE MEXICAN RECIPES
4.7/5 (3)Total Time 30 minsCategory DessertsCalories 363 per serving
- Dip the bread slices one by one into the milk mixture until they are completely moistened. Set aside over a cooling rack to drain, or over paper towels, so they can absorb any excess milk.
- Mix the egg yolks in a small bowl and set aside. With a mixer, beat the egg whites in a large bowl until they form stiff peaks. Slowly add the egg yolks until they are completely mixed in with the egg whites (use the mixer in the low setting for this step).
- Heat the oil in a medium size frying pan over medium high heat. Gently dip the bread slices into the egg batter one by one, and then proceed to fry them for about 1½ minutes per side. Make sure there is no excess milk on them, that way the oil won’t splatter when you dip the slices in it. When they are done, they will have a light golden brown color. Remove from the oil and place on paper towels to absorb any excess oil.
RECIPE: CABALLERO CHOCOLATE CHILE COOKIES - RECIPELINK.COM
Category Desserts-Cookies, Brownies, BarsReply to RecipeFrom Micha in AZ, 02-12-2009Title Recipe
CHURRO COOKIES - THE CANDID APPETITE
LAURA BUSH'S COWBOY COOKIE RECIPE | SOUTHERN LIVING
20 CLASSIC COOKIE RECIPES JUST LIKE YOUR GRANDMOTHER USED TO BAKE
40 COOKIE RECIPES FOR YOUR NEXT CHURCH POTLUCK - TASTE …
CABALLERO COCKTAIL RECIPE | PATRóN TEQUILA
ALMOND COOKIES (AMARETTI-LIKE), AND A TRIP TO PERUGIA - MAMA ÍA
120 COOKIE DECORATION - IDEAS & RECIPES | COOKIE DECORATING, …
ANILLOS DE COMPROMISO PARA CABALLERO BEST RECIPES
31 COOKIES IDEAS IN 2022 | COOKIE RECIPES, DESSERTS, CHRISTMAS BAKING
10 COPYCAT CRUMBL COOKIE RECIPES - INSANELY GOOD
PERFECT COWBOY COOKIES - THE STAY AT HOME CHEF
CRUMBL COOKIES COPYCAT RECIPES - COOKING WITH KARLI
ALL RECIPES FOR YOU: CABALLERO COOKIES
CABALLEROS POBRES RECIPE, YUCATAN COOKING VACATION | THE INTL …
CABALLERO COOKIES RECIPE | EAT YOUR BOOKS
CHOCOLATE CHILI COOKIES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
120 COOKIES IDEAS IN 2022 | COOKIE RECIPES, YUMMY COOKIES, RECIPES
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES (EASY SOFT CHEWY ) - CAFE DELITES
CHOCOLATE COOKIE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CRUMBL'S CHURRO COOKIE (COPYCAT RECIPE) - COOKING WITH KARLI
HOMESICK TEXAN’S CABALLERO COOKIES – BYTE OF TEXAS
64 COOOOKIIES!!! IDEAS IN 2022 | COOKIE RECIPES, DESSERTS, RECIPES
CLASSIC COOKIE RECIPES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
#CABALLERO | NOVA SKIN
KILLER CUSTOM DERBY PARTS
COOKIE SET ANOTHER DOMAIN FOR
SWGOH GAS GEAR
LANCE PERALTA POWELL DECK MOUNTAIN
BALTIMORE BERGER COOKIES | KING ARTHUR BAKING
INDIA SEED BANK
HOME - PONCHE CABALLERO
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #desserts #snacks #eggs-dairy #american #easy #holiday-event #chocolate #nuts #gifts #taste-mood
You'll also love