CAJUN DEVILED EGGS RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: eggs, mayonnaise, mustard, cajun seasoning, celery, bell pepper, hot sauce, smoked paprika, green onion
Provided by Vaughn Vreeland
Yield 24 servings
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Place the eggs in a pot and fill with cold water until the eggs are just covered. Bring the pot to a boil, then cover, remove from heat, and let sit for about 12 minutes.
- Transfer the eggs to a bowl of ice water for about 3 minutes, then peel them and cut them in half. Transfer the egg yolks to a bowl, and set the cooked egg whites aside.
- Mix the mayonnaise, mustard, Cajun seasoning, celery, bell pepper, and hot sauce with the yolks and transfer to a piping bag. (Alternatively, use a zip-top bag with a corner cut off.)
- Pipe the mixture into the eggs, garnish with the smoked paprika and green onion, and serve chilled.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 80 calories, Carbohydrate 0 grams, Fat 6 grams, Fiber 0 grams, Protein 4 grams, Sugar 0 grams
CREAMY CAJUN DEVILED EGGS
- Place eggs into a saucepan, cover with cold water, and place over high heat. When water is boiling, cover saucepan with a lid, reduce heat to low, and simmer for 18 minutes. Remove from heat and cool eggs under cold running water until eggs can be handled. Peel eggs.
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise and scoop yolks into a mixing bowl. Beat yolks, cream cheese, creamy salad dressing, pickle relish, hot sauce, salt, and black pepper until mixture is creamy and smooth. Spoon yolk mixture into egg white halves. Sprinkle each deviled egg half lightly with Cajun seasoning. Chill before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 121.8 calories, Carbohydrate 1.8 g, Cholesterol 198.9 mg, Fat 9.6 g, Protein 7.1 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, Sodium 183.9 mg, Sugar 1.4 g
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS
Hot pepper sauce and Cajun seasoning put the heat in these party-perfect deviled eggs. Sprinkle with chopped fresh thyme for a photo-perfect finish.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 16 servings
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Beat egg yolks and next 5 ingredients in small bowl with mixer until blended.
- Fill whites with yolk mixture; sprinkle with thyme.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 60, Fat 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 1.5 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 95 mg, Sodium 75 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 3 g
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS
- Place eggs in a medium sauce pan and cover with cold water.
- Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat.
- Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10-12 minutes.
- Remove from hot water,cool and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lenghtwise.
- Remove yolks and place in a medium bowl.
- Set aside egg whites mashing with a fork, mix mayonnaise,Dijon-style mustard,salt and black pepper with the egg yolks.
- Fill the holled egg whites halves with yolk mixture.
- Sprinkle with cayenne pepper,adjusting the amount to taste.
- Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 144, Fat 9.5, SaturatedFat 3.1, Cholesterol 372, Sodium 529.7, Carbohydrate 0.9, Fiber 0.1, Sugar 0.4, Protein 12.6
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise.
- Transfer yolks to a bowl; add mayonnaise and Cajun seasoning; mix well.
- Pipe or spoon filling into egg whites.
- Cover and chill at least 30 minutes or up to 24 hours before serving.
- Place eggs on a lettuce-lined serving platter; sprinkle with parsley.
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS
- Place eggs in a medium saucepan and cover with cold water. Bring water to a boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool and peel.
- Slice eggs in half lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a medium bowl. Set aside egg whites. Mashing with a fork, mix mayonnaise, Dijon-style mustard, salt and black pepper with the egg yolks.
- Fill the hollowed egg white halves with the yolk mixture. Sprinkle with cayenne pepper, adjusting the amount to taste. Cover and chill in the refrigerator until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 52.9 calories, Carbohydrate 0.4 g, Cholesterol 93.9 mg, Fat 4.3 g, Protein 3.2 g, SaturatedFat 1 g, Sodium 155.4 mg, Sugar 0.2 g
DEVILED EGGS WITH CAJUN SHRIMP
These deviled eggs are delectable in their own right, but the pan-cooked shrimp doused in Cajun seasoning add a spicy twist. The deviled eggs are seasoned with mayonnaise for creaminess, sweet relish for sweetness, and mustard for tanginess. The smoked paprika brings the flavors together, while the spicy shrimp takes these deviled eggs to the next level.
Provided by Vallery Lomas
Yield 18 deviled eggs
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Cut each egg in half lengthwise. Remove the yolks and transfer them to a medium bowl. Place the egg whites on a serving platter and set aside.
- Mash the yolks with a fork. Stir in the mayonnaise, relish, mustard, salt and pepper. Scoop an equal amount into each egg white half with a small spoon. Sprinkle smoked paprika on top of each deviled egg. Cover and refrigerate while you prepare the shrimp.
- Give the shrimp a quick rinse in a colander under running water, then drain. Pat the shrimp dry with a paper towel, then transfer to another medium bowl. Sprinkle with the Cajun seasoning and toss to coat.
- Melt the butter in a large nonstick skillet over medium heat until the butter starts to shimmer. Swirl the butter around so that it coats the bottom of the skillet evenly.
- Add the shrimp in a single layer and cook for 45 seconds. Flip and cook until the shrimp are pink and cooked through, 45 to 60 seconds. Remove the shrimp from the heat and set aside.
- When ready to serve, top each deviled egg with 1 shrimp.
More about "cajun eggs deviled eggs recipes"
CAJUN DEVILED HAM EGGS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
CREOLE SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - DIY JOY
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - URBAN COWGIRL
CAJUN PICKLED EGGS RECIPE | LEITE'S CULINARIA
DEVILED EGGS WITH CAJUN-SPICED WALNUT “CRUMB” TOPPING
CREAMY CAJUN DEVILED EGGS - YUM TASTE
CAJUN CRAB-STUFFED DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - FISHERMAN'S KITCHEN
CAJUN SEASONING DEVILED EGGS RECIPE EASY | BRIGGS TRUE
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - PLAIN.RECIPES
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS - QUICK AND EASY RECIPE - GRILLED …
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS WITH CRISPY BACON - CUISINE NOIR MAGAZINE
AUTHENTIC CAJUN DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - CANAL STREET FOODS
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS WITH BACON - HONEYBUNCH HUNTS
KETO CAJUN DEVILLED EGGS - LIVING CHIRPY
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS - RECIPE
SPICY CAJUN DEVILED EGGS » THE FAST RECIPE FOOD BLOG
CAJUN SPICED DEVILED EGGS - NOW COOK THIS!
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS - BUBBAPIE
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS RECIPE | CDKITCHEN.COM
CAJUN AVOCADO DEVILED EGGS - FORKLY
AUTHENTIC CAJUN DEVILED EGGS RECIPE - FOOD NEWS
DEVILED EGGS - CAJUN.COM
CAJUN SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS - YUMMLY RECIPES
CAJUN SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS - RECIPES NEED
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS | COOKING-CUISINES – GULF NEWS
SPICY CAJUN DEVILED EGGS - THE TOASTY KITCHEN
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS - AIRPORTS AND APRONS
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS - PEPPER BOWL
CAJUN-STYLE DEVILED EGGS - PLAIN.RECIPES
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS WITH CRISPY BACON | TONY CHACHERE'S
CLASSIC DEVILED EGGS WITH A CAJUN “KICK” | BEYONDGUMBO
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS RECIPE – COOL RUNNINGS FOODS CA
CAJUN STYLE DEVILED EGGS #SUNDAYSUPPER - PB - P DESIGN
CAJUN SHRIMP DEVILED EGGS - SEASONED TO TASTE
CAJUN DEVILED EGGS RECIPE | RECIPELAND
CAJUN STYLE FRIED DEVILED EGGS - 4 SONS 'R' US
You'll also love