CARIBBEAN CRABMEAT PASTA SALAD
Betty Crocker's Heart Healthy Cookbook shares a recipe! Add a citrus twist to crabmeat pasta salad with lime that's perfect for a dinner.
Provided by By Betty Crocker Kitchens
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook and drain pasta as directed on package. Rinse with cold water; drain.
- Meanwhile, in small bowl, mix together lime peel, lime juice, oil, honey, cumin, ginger and salt. Set aside.
- Gently toss pasta and remaining ingredients in large bowl. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat. Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
- Mix all ingredients in small bowl until well blended.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 270, Carbohydrate 43 g, Cholesterol 10 mg, Fat 1/2, Fiber 3 g, Protein 11 g, SaturatedFat 1/2 g, ServingSize 1 Serving, Sodium 430 mg, Sugar 9 g, TransFat 0 g
CARIBBEAN CRABMEAT SALAD
This tart, sweet salad adds a delightful blend of colors and flavors to any table. -Patrisha Thompson, Sterling, Colorado
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 13 servings (3/4 cup each).
Number Of Ingredients 13
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a serving bowl, combine the pineapple, crab, red and jalapeno peppers and cilantro., Drain and rinse pasta in cold water; add to crab mixture. In a small bowl, whisk the remaining ingredients. Pour over salad and toss to coat. Chill until serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 148 calories, Fat 2g fat (0 saturated fat), Cholesterol 3mg cholesterol, Sodium 193mg sodium, Carbohydrate 26g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 5g protein. Diabetic Exchanges
CARIBBEAN CRAB PASTA SALAD
This is made with imitation crabmeat. Haven't tried it with the real thing, but it might be even better. Chill time is 2 hours.
Provided by ratherbeswimmin
Yield 6 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 13
- To make honey lime dressing: add all dressing ingredients to a small bowl; stir to mix well; set aside.
- Cook pasta according to the package directions; rinse and drain.
- In a mixing bowl, add cooked pasta, crabmeat, bell pepper, mango, jalapeno pepper, and cilantro; stir to mix.
- Pour dressing over pasta salad and gently toss to coat.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste if needed; cover and chill 2 hours before serving.
CARIBBEAN CRAB SOUFFLE
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Butter a 8 cup souffle dish.
- Toast coconut in a non-stick skillet over low heat.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over low heat and add the celery, garlic, curry powder, thyme, red pepper flakes, salt and pepper - cook for 3 minutes. Stir in flour until smooth for about 1 minute. Pour in milk and cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil and thickens. Set aside and cool slightly. Whisk the egg yolks one at a time into the sauce. Stir in coconut and crab meat.
- In medium bowl, beat egg whites and lemon juice with a mixer until stiff, but not dry. Stir 1/4 of the whites into crab mixture. Quickly and gently fold in the remaining whites. Do not deflate the volume. Transfer mixture to the souffle dish and place it on a rack at the bottom of the oven.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden, puffed and still moist inside.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 173.8 calories, Carbohydrate 7.7 g, Cholesterol 142.3 mg, Fat 10.5 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 12.2 g, SaturatedFat 6.2 g, Sodium 332.1 mg, Sugar 3.8 g
EASY CRAB PASTA SALAD
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, crab, broccoli, tomato, green pepper and green onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and Parmesan cheese. Pour over salad mixture; toss gently to coat.
Nutrition Facts :
More about "caribbean crab pasta salad recipes"
CARIBBEAN CRABMEAT PASTA SALAD RECIPE - QUERICAVIDA.COM
Cuisine CaribbeanCategory EntreeServings 6Total Time 1 hr 25 mins
- In small bowl, mix all dressing ingredients until well blended. Pour dressing over salad; toss gently to coat. Refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend flavors.
BEST IMITATION CRAB SALAD - COOKING WITH TAMMY.RECIPES
IMITATION CRAB PASTA SALAD WITH ITALIAN DRESSING RECIPES
CARIBBEAN CRAB SALAD RECIPES | SPARKRECIPES
CARIBBEAN CRAB PASTA SALAD - CHAMPSDIET.COM
CRAB PASTA SALAD RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
RECIPE | CRAB SALAD, CONCH RECIPES, BAHAMIAN FOOD - PINTEREST
10 BEST IMITATION CRAB PASTA SALAD RECIPES | YUMMLY
CARIBBEAN CRAB PASTA SALAD RECIPE - WEBETUTORIAL
COLD CRAB PASTA SALAD RECIPE - ALL INFORMATION ABOUT HEALTHY …
CARIBBEAN PASTA SALAD
CARIBBEAN CRABMEAT PASTA SALAD – AFFORDABLE NUTRITIOUS BALANCED …
BONNIE'S CRAB CAKES - CRAB CAKE RECIPES
WORLD BEST FISH COOKING RECIPES : CARIBBEAN CRAB PASTA SALAD
MY LEADER YUMMY – CARIBBEAN CRABMEAT PASTA SALAD | RECIPES ...
CARIBBEAN CRABMEAT SALAD RECIPE
CARIBBEAN CRABMEAT SALAD - HEALTHIGUIDE.COM
10 BEST CARIBBEAN PASTA SALAD RECIPES - FOOD NEWS
CARIBBEAN SEAFOOD SALAD RECIPE | MYRECIPES
HAWAIIAN CRAB PASTA SALAD RECIPE - MISS HOMEMADE
EASY CRAB PASTA SALAD - YUM TASTE
SEAFOOD PASTA SALAD WITH SHRIMP AND CRAB RECIPES - YUMMLY
CARIBBEAN CRABMEAT SALAD | RECIPE | CRAB MEAT SALAD RECIPE, …
CARIBBEAN CRABMEAT SALAD RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT
RECIPE: ORECCHIETTE WITH CRAB, CHILLI & GARLIC - EAT GO SEE
CARIBBEAN CRABMEAT SALAD & CREAMY GINGERED DRESSING RECIPE
CRAB RECIPES | CHICKEN OF THE SEA
BEST PASTA SALAD WITH IMITATION CRAB MEAT – HEALTHY RECIPE …
EASIEST CRAB SALAD (WITH 3 WAYS TO SERVE!) | FAVORITE FAMILY RECIPES
CRAB MEAT PASTA SALAD - JAMAICAN DINNERS
CARIBBEAN PASTA SALAD
CARIBBEAN CRAB SALAD | CLOVER LEAF | DELICIOUS SALADS, SEAFOOD …
CARIBBEAN PASTA SALAD - JITMDIAGNOSTICS.COM
SEAFOOD PASTA SALAD RECIPE - COOKING WITH TAMMY.RECIPES
#60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #lunch #main-dish #salads #pasta #seafood #caribbean #refrigerator #central-american #picnic #crab #stove-top #dietary #pasta-rice-and-grains #shellfish #to-go #equipment
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Is crab salad easy to make?This Crab Salad recipe is not only easy, it’s versatile. It is the perfect base to make crab dip, crab macaroni salad, and crab salad sandwiches! This is how we would make crab salad at the restaurant I worked at in Hawaii and it was always a favorite!
How do you make the perfect pasta salad?Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and rinse in cold water. In a bowl, combine the pasta, crab, broccoli, tomato, green pepper and green onion. In a small bowl, combine the mayonnaise, salad dressing and Parmesan cheese. Pour over salad mixture; toss gently to coat.
What is the best thing to do with imitation crab?Scroll through to find creamy crab pasta salads, crab and shrimp pasta salads, crab macaroni salads, and more. "Elbow noodles, mayonnaise, frozen peas, imitation crab, and mild Cheddar cheese make for a quick and delicious cold salad that is sure to be a hit at parties," says recipe creator Ashley Rauschnot.
What is the best way to cook a whole crab?Toss crab, celery, salt, and pepper together in a medium-sized bowl. Stir in mayonnaise and lemon until crab is evenly coated. Chop the crab into smaller pieces and prepare as directed above. Serve with chips, club crackers, or Ritz crackers.