CARROT SHEET CAKE
This carrot cake is such a well loved recipe in my family. It's delicious, moist, and unlike most recipes I've ever tried. My younger sister loves this carrot cake so much she hired a baker to use our family recipe for her wedding cake.
Provided by thedailygourmet
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Lightly spray a sheet cake pan or a 10x15-inch glass casserole dish with cooking spray.
- Sift together flour, baking powder, cinnamon, baking soda, and salt in a bowl.
- Beat eggs in the bowl of a stand mixer until foamy. Slowly add in sugar and mix until incorporated. Beat in flour mixture alternately with the oil, beginning and ending with flour mixture. Fold in pineapple, carrots, coconut, and walnuts. Pour batter into the prepared cake pan.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 45 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Combine softened butter and cream cheese in a bowl. Whip until fluffy using an electric mixer. Add sifted powdered sugar and vanilla extract. Mix until well incorporated and fluffy. Spread over the cooled carrot cake.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 367.7 calories, Carbohydrate 36.1 g, Cholesterol 51.4 mg, Fat 24.1 g, Fiber 1.1 g, Protein 3.4 g, SaturatedFat 7.9 g, Sodium 317.9 mg, Sugar 26.4 g
CARROT SHEET CAKE
We sold pieces of this to-die-for carrot cake at an art show and before long, sold out of the 10 cakes we had made! -Dottie Cosgrove, South El Monte, California
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 30 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 16
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a bowl, beat eggs, oil and sugar until smooth. Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; add to egg mixture and beat well. Stir in carrots and walnuts. Pour into a greased 15x10x1-in. baking pan. Bake until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, about 35 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. , For frosting, beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a bowl until smooth; beat in sugar. Spread over cake. Sprinkle with nuts. Decorate as desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 311 calories, Fat 17g fat (5g saturated fat), Cholesterol 45mg cholesterol, Sodium 193mg sodium, Carbohydrate 38g carbohydrate (29g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 4g protein.
CARROT SHEET CAKE WITH FROSTING
A delicious carrot cake to feed a crowd. No pineapple in this one. Substitute raisins for the nuts if you like. Frost with Cream Cheese Frosting, recipe provided. Frosted cake can be frozen. You could also use caramel frosting, creamy pineapple frosting, or Recipe #126165, #126165. Another Taste of Home easy-to-make treasured recipe.
Provided by foodtvfan
Yield 24-30 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 15
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Grease a 15" x 10" x 1" baking pan (I use Pan Release Recipe #78579).
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs, oil and sugar until smooth.
- Combine flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon and salt; add to egg mixture and beat well.
- Stir in carrots and walnuts.
- Pour into prepared baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degree fahrenheit oven for 35 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Cool on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese, butter and vanilla in a mixing bowl until smooth.
- Beat in icing sugar.
- Spread over cake.
- Sprinkle with chopped nuts.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 388.9, Fat 21.3, SaturatedFat 6.1, Cholesterol 51.6, Sodium 245.1, Carbohydrate 47.6, Fiber 1.3, Sugar 37.5, Protein 3.9
More about "carrot sheet cake recipes"
CARROT SHEET CAKE - THE BAKERMAMA
Reviews 5Category DessertServings 15Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
- In a large bowl, whisk together the sugar, oil and applesauce. Add the eggs, one at a time, and whisk until well combined.
BEST CARROT SHEET CAKE RECIPE | MYRECIPES
5/5 (10)Servings 10-12
- Beat eggs and next 4 ingredients at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Add flour mixture, beating at low speed until blended. Fold in carrots and next 3 ingredients. Pour batter into a greased and floured 13- x 9-inch pan.
- Bake at 350° for 30 minutes; cover pan loosely with aluminum foil to prevent excessive browning, and bake 13 more minutes or until a wooden pick inserted into center comes out clean. Drizzle Buttermilk Glaze evenly over cake; cool completely in pan. Spread Cream Cheese Frosting evenly over cake.
CARROT CAKE SHEET CAKE - GEMMA’S BIGGER BOLDER BAKING
4.8/5 (14)Servings 16Cuisine AmericanCategory Dessert
HEALTHY CARROT CAKE (EASY RECIPE!) | AMY'S HEALTHY BAKING
EASY CARROT SHEET CAKE RECIPE FROM SCRATCH - SAVOR WITH JENNIFER
EASY CARROT CAKE (IN A 9X13 PAN) - LIKE MOTHER, LIKE DAUGHTER
EASY CARROT SHEET CAKE - JONESIN' FOR TASTE
EASY CARROT SHEET CAKE - LOVE FROM THE OVEN
CARROT CAKE SHEET CAKE - TWO SISTERS KITCHENS
CARROT CAKE SHEET CAKE W/ THE BEST CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
CARROT SHEET CAKE - COOKING CLASSY
CARROT CAKE SHEET CAKE - EASY CARROT CAKE RECIPE
CARROT SHEET CAKE - DINNER, THEN DESSERT
BEST CARROT CAKE SHEET CAKE RECIPE - BACK FOR SECONDS
SHEET PAN CARROT CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING RECIPE
CARROT CAKE RECIPES | ALLRECIPES
CARROT SHEET CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING RECIPE
CARROT RECIPES BAKING : OPTIMAL RESOLUTION LIST - BESTDOGWIKI
BLUE RIBBON CARROT SHEET CAKE - I HEART EATING
SPICED CARROT SHEET CAKE – BROKEN OVEN BAKING COMPANY
CARROT CAKE SHEET CAKE RECIPE - A PRETTY LIFE IN THE SUBURBS
CARROT SHEET CAKE - RECIPES BY NORA
CARROT SHEET CAKE - JOYOFBAKING.COM *VIDEO RECIPE*
CARROT CAKE SHEET CAKE - WITH PINEAPPLE FROSTING - LIFE MADE …
SUPER MOIST CARROT SHEET CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
CARROT CAKE SHEET CAKE - BIRCH TREE BAKING
30 BEST SHEET CAKE RECIPES FOR A PARTY - INSANELY GOOD
CARROT SHEET CAKE - PAULA DEEN MAGAZINE
EASY CARROT CAKE SHEET CAKE RECIPE - ADD A PINCH
THE PERFECT CARROT CAKE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
CARROT SHEET CAKE - HANDLE THE HEAT
THE BEST CARROT CAKE RECIPE | EASY WEEKNIGHT RECIPES
CARROT SHEET CAKE RECIPE: HOW TO MAKE IT | TASTE OF HOME
EASY CARROT SHEET CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING
EASIEST CARROT SHEET CAKE ~ SIMPLE SWEET RECIPES
CARROT SHEET CAKE RECIPE| RECIPES.NET
CARROT SHEET CAKE - RECIPES FOR HOLIDAYS
BAKED CARROT SHEET CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING RECIPE
50 BEST SHEET CAKE RECIPES TO FEED A CROWD OF ANY SIZE
WHOLE WHEAT CARROT SHEET CAKE - COOKING MADE HEALTHY
CARROT SHEET CAKE RECIPE - FRUGAL MOM EH!
28 SIMPLE CARROT SHEET CAKE RECIPE IDEAS | CAKE RECIPES, CARROT CAKE ...
BEST CARROT SHEET CAKE RECIPE - MASHED
CARROT CAKE RECIPE – HOW TO MAKE SIGRID'S CARROT CAKE
CARROT SHEET CAKE WITH CREAM CHEESE FROSTING - BROMA BAKERY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make carrot cake with carrots?Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Grease and flour a 9 x 13 inch baking pan and set aside. In a bowl, whisk together the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, baking powder, and salt. Stir in the grated carrots until they're well coated. In the bowl of an electric mixer, beat the sugar and oil on medium speed until smooth and creamy.
What is the best temperature to bake a carrot cake?Be certain to reduce the baking temperature to 325 degrees F(165 degrees C) if using a glass baking pan. This is a very easy cake recipe for when you're in the mood for carrot cake with a cream cheese frosting. Enjoy! This moist cake is made with carrots and pineapple and frosted with a rich cream cheese icing.
How to bake carrots and carrots in a pan?Dump in the cinnamon, nutmeg, baking powder, baking soda, salt, and flour. Stir into the mixture. Fold in your grated carrots. Pour mixture into a greased 9x13 pan. Place into the preheated oven and bake for 37-45 minutes (Mine took 40) or until a toothpick comes out clean.
What is a carrot sheet cake made of?Learn how to make the best carrot sheet cake from scratch! This supremely moist one-layer cake is filled with spices and plenty of sweet carrots, then topped with a layer of luxuriously smooth cream cheese frosting. Every bite tastes cozy and comforting, with a deliciously dense and soft texture.