CHAFFLES WITH ALMOND FLOUR
Chaffles are an overnight sensation in the low carb/keto world. Adding almond flour gives them a more traditional waffle texture and helps get rid of any eggy taste. Seriously, try them, they're delicious! I use an inexpensive mini waffle maker (such as Dash® Mini Maker Waffle) which produces perfect 4-inch chaffles. So many ways to use chaffles, the sky's the limit!
Provided by lutzflcat
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Whisk together egg, almond flour, and baking powder. Stir in mozzarella cheese and set batter aside.
- Preheat a waffle iron according to manufacturer's instructions.
- Spray both sides of the preheated waffle iron with cooking spray. Pour 1/2 of the batter onto the waffle iron and spread it out from the center with a spoon. Close the waffle maker and cook until chaffle reaches your desired doneness, about 3 minutes. Carefully lift chaffle out of the waffle iron and repeat with remaining batter. Allow chaffles to cool for 2 to 3 minutes, and they will begin to crisp up.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 131.7 calories, Carbohydrate 2 g, Cholesterol 111.1 mg, Fat 9 g, Fiber 0.4 g, Protein 10.8 g, SaturatedFat 3.8 g, Sodium 270.8 mg, Sugar 0.6 g
Chaffles are low-carb waffles, but they can be used in so many ways. You can change the texture by adding some almond or coconut flour, turn them into sandwiches, modify them into a dessert, change the flavor by using different cheese, etc. This is a basic chaffle, and it's delicious for breakfast with a pat of butter and drizzle of sugar-free syrup.
Provided by lutzflcat
Number Of Ingredients 2
- Preheat a waffle maker.
- Whisk egg in a small bowl and stir in mozzarella cheese.
- Pour 1/2 of the batter onto the preheated waffle maker, spreading it out from the center with a spoon. Close the waffle maker and cook until the steaming stops and the chaffle is well browned, about 3 minutes. Don't overcook, as that will make it chewy. Repeat process with remaining batter.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 107.5 calories, Carbohydrate 1 g, Cholesterol 111.1 mg, Fat 7 g, Protein 10 g, SaturatedFat 3.6 g, Sodium 209.9 mg, Sugar 0.5 g
More about "chaffles recipes"
2 INGREDIENT CHAFFLES | GIMME DELICIOUS
5/5 (37)Calories 115 per servingCategory Breakfast
- Pour about 1/4th of the mixture into the waffle iron and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden. Remove and repeat for remaining batter.
BASIC CHAFFLE RECIPE - EASY LOW CARB
Ratings 17Category Breakfast, Dessert, Main Course, SnackCuisine AmericanTotal Time 10 mins
TRADITIONAL KETO CHAFFLES RECIPE - BUTTER TOGETHER KITCHEN
4.6/5 (179)Total Time 6 minsCategory All RecipesCalories 150 per serving
- When the waffle maker is heated, carefully pour 1/2 of the batter in the waffle maker and close the top. Allow to cook for 3-5 minutes.
CHAFFLES: THE 20+ BEST KETO WAFFLES YOU NEED TO TRY ASAP ...
4.8/5 (9)Total Time 10 minsCategory Breakfast / BrunchCalories 291 per serving
THE ULTIMATE KETO CHAFFLE GUIDE + KETO CHAFFLES RECIPE ...
5/5 (1)Total Time 10 minsAuthor Lisa HensonCalories 326 per serving
- Spoon out ¼ cup of the mix into the waffle maker and cook for 3-4 minutes, or until waffles are desired crispness.
FOUR BASIC CHAFFLE RECIPES - THE MERCHANT BAKER
4.6/5 (17)Estimated Reading Time 7 minsServings 2Total Time 8 mins
CHAFFLES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE EASY LOW CARB WAFFLES 2021
Reviews 58Calories 699 per servingCategory Breakfast
7 THINGS YOU NEED TO KNOW TO MAKE THE BEST CHAFFLES!
4.5/5 (516)Total Time 7 minsCategory Low Carb BreakfastCalories 202 per serving
SUPER EASY KETO CHAFFLES (2G NET CARB) - DIET DOCTOR
4.8/5 (73)Total Time 8 minsCategory BreakfastCalories 331 per serving
EASY KETO CHAFFLE RECIPE (HIGHLY POPULAR RECIPE) - KASEY ...
4.8/5 (86)Calories 291 per servingCategory Bread, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch
KETO CHAFFLES RECIPE (5 WAYS!) + ULTIMATE GUIDE ...
4.9/5 (167)Calories 208 per servingCategory Dessert, Main Course
THE ULTIMATE GUIDE TO KETO CHAFFLES + RECIPES! - FORGETSUGAR
Estimated Reading Time 8 mins
30 SWEET & SAVORY CHAFFLE RECIPES - BEST 2021 KETO …
BEST CHAFFLE RECIPES (41+ RECIPES) - ISAVEA2Z.COM
10 CHAFFLE RECIPES THAT EVERY KETO PERSON NEEDS | KITCHN
Estimated Reading Time 4 mins
- Chaffles from That Low Carb Life. This chaffle recipe couldn’t be any easier or cheaper — literally there are just TWO ingredients. It’ll make a classic, basic chaffle recipe that uses an egg and mozzarella cheese, and from there you can play around with seasonings and toppings.
- Keto Pizza Chaffle Recipe from Low Carb Inspirations. Love pizza but you’re keto? This cheesy, low-carb chaffle is the answer. It has mounds of cheese, tomato sauce, and pepperoni to mimic the pizza you love.
- Keto Chaffle Recipe from Hangry Woman. This chaffle is simple but has some almond flour to give it a more yeast-like, bready texture that better resembles a waffle.
- Maple Pumpkin Keto Chaffle from Kasey Trenum. It’s officially pumpkin spice season, so whip up a maple pumpkin-flavored chaffle on a chilly, crisp fall morning when you’re craving something festive and comforting.
- Keto Blueberry Chaffle from Midget Momma. Eating sweet over savory can be tricky on keto, but blueberries can be enjoyed in moderation, as they’re a low-sugar fruit.
- Oreo Keto Chaffles from Butter Together Kitchen. Have dessert in six minutes with these Oreo chaffles, which are super fluffy and creamy in the interior and still have a bit of crisp on the exterior shell.
- Easy Keto Chaffle Recipe from Hip 2 Keto. This chaffle recipe is basically an everything bagel aka the makings of the ultimate keto breakfast sandwich.
- Easy Keto Chaffles from Fat For Weight Loss. The blogger uses this chaffle to create a lunch sandwich stuffed with pastrami or roast beef. Adding in extra cheese slices, your favorite keto mayonnaise, and some veggies before digging in is encouraged.
- Keto Low Carb Cream Cheese Mini Waffles by Low Carbing Asian. So mini and cute, these classic chaffles get dressed up from cream cheese, fresh strawberries (which are keto-friendly!)
- Keto Chaffle Garlic Bread Sticks from Divalicious Recipes. If you can’t get a pizza pie and garlic knots from the pizza shop down the street, these chaffle garlic bread sticks are the next best thing.
THE 10 BEST EASY KETO CHAFFLE RECIPES (THAT DON'T TASTE ...
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Pizza Chaffles. This low carb crispy pizza crust is made in a mini waffle maker with almond flour, an egg, cheese and seasoning. So incredibly simple and delicious!
- Wonder Bread Chaffles. Incredibly soft “sandwich bread” that is made with NO CHEESE! They are instead replaced with a bit more almond flour and a tablespoon of mayo.
- Peanut Butter Chaffles. If you’re a peanut butter fan, then you are going to love this easy keto peanut butter chaffle recipe. There’s nothing like a sweet low carb waffle that tastes like heaven!
- Jalapeno Popper Chaffles. These crispy and savory chaffles are absolutely amazing spread with a little cream cheese! Perfect for a snack or spiced up sandwich bread replacement.
- Strawberry Shortcake Chaffles. This quick and easy keto dessert recipe (or even breakfast idea) REALLY hits the spot, especially when you’re craving something sweet and amazing.
- Crispy Cheddar Chaffles. If you’re looking for savory low carb chaffle recipes, these quick and easy cheddar chaffles are a go-to served as a side dish or as bread substitute with just about any meal.
- Sugar Free Jello Chaffles. Introducing the new and improved keto breakfast waffles! These easy chaffles are sweet, delicious and easy to make. They’re my new favorite sweet and low carb breakfast recipe, and they’re made with just 4 simple and fun ingredients.
- Everything Bagel Chaffles. Keto-Friendly crispy “bagel” chaffles made in your mini waffle maker! Who says you can’t have a bagel and eat it too? Top with cream cheese and enjoy as a tasty low carb breakfast.
- Crispy Breakfast Chaffles. My classic go-to keto waffle recipe made with just 3 simple ingredients that you probably already have on hand. If you’re tired of eating eggs for breakfast, you are going to love this simple low carb breakfast.
- Open Face Tuna Melt Chaffles. A simple keto lunch or dinner idea made in your mini waffle iron. So good! If you like tuna, you are going to love this low carb cheesy recipe.
EASY CHAFFLES RECIPE - HOW TO MAKE CHAFFLES
5/5 (3)Category Breakfast, BrunchServings 4-6Total Time 7 mins
- Stir in the cheese. Scoop the batter into the waffle iron (using the recommended amount of batter for your specific waffle iron).
CHAFFLES RECIPE | RECIPE - RACHAEL RAY SHOW
Estimated Reading Time 3 mins
THE BEST CHAFFLES 5 WAYS - LOW CARB KETO WAFFLES - ONLY 2 ...
Ratings 11Calories 165 per servingCategory Breakfast
CHAFFLES | 3 EASY CHAFFLE RECIPES THAT ARE LOW CARB AND ...
Reviews 28Total Time 10 minsCategory SideCalories 116 per serving
21 CHAFFLE RECIPES THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER
Reviews 17Published 2021-05-13Estimated Reading Time 7 mins
CHAFFLE RECIPES FOR KETO DIET: CRISPY AND MOUTHWATERING ...
Author Omer MantleFormat Kindle Edition
KETO CHAFFLES: MOUTH WATERING SWEET AND SAVORY KETOGENIC ...
KETO-CHAFFLE-RECIPES-BY-KRISTA-RILEY-(Z-LIBORG).PDF - KETO ...
CHAFFLE KETO RECIPE REDDIT - SIMPLE CHEF RECIPE
OUR FAVORITE CHAFFLES RECIPES | THAT LOW CARB LIFE
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
Are chaffles easy to make?If you’re looking for quick and easy chaffle recipes, you are in for a real treat! Chaffles are an amazing low carb replacement for waffles, sandwich bread and more. I’ve rounded up the best simple chaffle recipes; everything from sweet crispy breakfast waffles to savory sandwich bread.
What are the best keto chaffle recipes?These four basic chaffle recipes are easy, great for keto diets and contain no more than three ingredients each. There’s the Classic Chaffle, the Maple Chaffle Waffle, the Egg White Chaffle and the Almond Flour Chaffle.
What is a good recipe to make chaffles pizza?Pizza Chaffles: 1 Egg + ½ cup Mozzarella Cheese (shredded) + ½ teaspoon Italian Herbs + Garlic powder + Make Chaffles, then + Top with 2 tablespoons of Low Carb Tomato Sauce + Mozzarella Cheese + Pizza Toppings + Bake at 400 degrees for 5 minutes until cheese is melted
What is the recipe for a sweet chaffle?Sweet Chaffle: 1 Egg + 2 ounces Cream Cheese + 1 teaspoon Coconut Flour + 2 teaspoon Cocoa Powder + 1 teaspoon Vanilla + 2 teaspoon Keto-Approved Sweetener* Brie & Basil Chaffles: 1 Egg + ½ cup Brie (melted) + ½ teaspoon Basil (dried) + 2 Cherry Tomatoes (diced)