BACON AND CHEDDAR WAFFLES
- Preheat a waffle iron.
- In a small bowl, whisk the eggs until fluffy; reserve.
- Next, in a large bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, sugar and salt. In a third bowl, whisk together the milk, oil and vanilla extract. Add the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients and mix just until combined. Add the bacon, Cheddar and reserved whisked eggs and mix until combined.
- Spray the waffle iron with nonstick spray. Pour in 1/4 cup of the batter and cook the waffles until golden brown. (The waffles can be kept in a low oven to keep warm while the others cook.) Repeat with the remaining batter. Serve the waffles with butter, syrup and/or fried eggs.
BACON AND CHEESE WAFFLES
- Place pancake mix in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk, sour cream and butter. Stir into pancake mix until blended. Fold in bacon and cheese. , Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 370 calories, Fat 20g fat (12g saturated fat), Cholesterol 98mg cholesterol, Sodium 773mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (10g sugars, Fiber 2g fiber), Protein 13g protein.
CHEESE AND BACON WAFFLES
- Add all the dry ingredients and sift.
- Beat the egg yolks and add them to the milk.
- Stir the liquid ingredients into the dry ones.
- Add your melted butter.
- Now add your cheese and bacon.
- Beat the egg whites until they are stiff and add them to the batter just before making.
- Pre-heat the waffle iron for 2 minutes.
- Add batter, cook and enjoy!
MAC AND CHEESE WAFFLES WITH BACON
Who doesn't love a waffle, more importantly, a savory waffle? I created this recipe during some late-night thinking, as I do with most recipes that I make. I thought about two things that my wife loves: waffles and a little spicy mac and cheese, so I wondered, "Why not smash them together?" Happy wife, happy life, as they say. These waffles will satisfy at all hours of the day for your partner, friend, family member or even if you're on your own -- but a warning: You'll want to eat more than one!
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 6 to 8 waffles
Number Of Ingredients 10
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil.
- Meanwhile, cook the bacon in a large skillet over medium heat, stirring occasionally, until crispy, 7 to 8 minutes. Remove with a slotted spoon to a paper towel-lined plate. Pour bacon fat into a heatproof container (save for another use) and wipe the skillet clean with paper towels.
- Melt the butter in the large skillet over medium heat. Add the flour and whisk until tan in color, about 1 minute. Add the milk and bring up to a simmer, whisking every couple of minutes, until thick enough to coat the back of a spoon. Add the three cheeses in batches, whisking after each addition, until melted. Remove from the heat.
- Add the pasta to the boiling water and cook according to the package directions until al dente, then drain. Transfer to a large bowl, add 3/4 of the cheese sauce and 3/4 of the cooked bacon and stir to combine. Pour onto a rimmed baking sheet, spread it to the edges and refrigerate for 1 hour. Reserve the remaining cheese sauce for serving.
- Preheat your waffle iron to medium high. Spray with nonstick cooking spray and add enough mac and cheese to cover most of the iron. Press down hard to squeeze the waffle iron shut (don't worry if some mac and cheese falls out). Cook until golden brown, about 4 to 6 minutes.
- Meanwhile, reheat the reserved cheese sauce over low heat. Plate the waffle with a side of cheese sauce and garnish with some of the remaining bacon. Repeat with the remaining mac and cheese.
BACON POTATO WAFFLES
I like to garnish these great mashed potato waffles with sour cream and chives, or even a simple cheese sauce. My mother used to sprinkle them with a touch of sugar. -Laura Fall-Sutton, Buhl, Idaho
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 12 waffles.
Number Of Ingredients 12
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, mashed potatoes, milk and oil. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Fold in onion and bacon., Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. Serve with syrup or applesauce. Sprinkle with additional bacon if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 318 calories, Fat 18g fat (3g saturated fat), Cholesterol 83mg cholesterol, Sodium 614mg sodium, Carbohydrate 32g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 1g fiber), Protein 8g protein.
WAFFLE GRILLED CHEESE AND BACON
- Heat waffle iron.
- Top 1 bread slice with 1 Singles and bacon; cover with remaining Singles and second bread slice.
- Spread outside of sandwich with butter.
- Cook in hot waffle iron 3 to 4 min. or until Singles are melted and sandwich is golden brown.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 490, Fat 24 g, SaturatedFat 12 g, TransFat 1 g, Cholesterol 60 mg, Sodium 1120 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 1 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 10 g
BELGIAN BLUE CHEESE BACON WAFFLES
Recently I have been puzzled when I read about an IBM Watson recipe "African style tiramisu with blue cheese". I didn't find this recipe, but I started reflecting about this combination. I had blue cheese and bacon at home, and decided to make my own "Watson style" waffle recipe. With the ingredients you can make 8 large Belgian waffles. With the cheese and the bacon they become really hearty. You can eat them immediately. Real Belgian waffles are made upside down. After you have filled it with the batter, you have to turn it upside down, so that it can distribute equally. After a few minutes you can return and continue to bake until ready. You may find this and many more surprising combinations on https://surprising.recipes.
Provided by toondebacker
Yield 8 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 6
- Mix the flour with the milk, the egg and the yeast.
- Cut the blue cheese and the bacon into fine pieces, and add it to the batter.
- Heat the waffle maker.
- Bake the waffles in app. 5 minutes, depending on your machine. They are ready when they are golden brown and come out without problems.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 185.7, Fat 7.4, SaturatedFat 3.4, Cholesterol 60.5, Sodium 175.4, Carbohydrate 21.4, Fiber 0.9, Sugar 0.1, Protein 7.8
BROCCOLI & CHEESE VEGGIE TOTS WAFFLES WITH BACON AND EGGS
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees F (95 degrees C).
- Heat a 6- to 7-inch waffle iron to medium-high heat. Spray liberally with cooking spray. When ready, open and arrange the Veggie Tots, touching each other, to fill the iron. Close and press firmly. Cook 5 minutes.
- Remove and place on a wire rack over a sheet tray. Hold warm in the oven. Repeat to make a second waffle.
- Crack eggs into a nonstick skillet over medium heat. Cook until outer edges become opaque, about 1 minute. Cover, reduce heat to low, and cook until whites are completely set, about 4 minutes.
- Cut each waffle in half. Serve each half topped with 2 slices of bacon and 1 fried egg. Garnish with scallions and hot sauce, if desired.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 552 calories, Carbohydrate 35.8 g, Cholesterol 224 mg, Fat 36 g, Fiber 4.7 g, Protein 15.2 g, SaturatedFat 9.5 g, Sodium 1587.2 mg, Sugar 2.8 g
CORNMEAL BACON WAFFLES WITH CHEESE SAUCE
- Preheat your waffle iron.
- In a small bowl, mix together the eggs, milk and oil. In a larger bowl, stir together the flour, cornmeal, baking powder, sugar and salt. Make a well in the center, and pour in the milk mixture. Stir until well blended.
- Pour 1/4 cup batter onto the heated waffle iron. Amount may be different for different irons. Place a strip of raw bacon over the batter across each section of the waffle iron. Close the lid, and cook until steam is no longer coming out, and the waffle is golden brown.
- For the cheese sauce, melt processed cheese in a bowl in the microwave. Gradually stir in milk until you reach your desired thickness. Drizzle cheese sauce over waffles before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 734 calories, Carbohydrate 46.6 g, Cholesterol 154 mg, Fat 48.8 g, Fiber 1.5 g, Protein 26.7 g, SaturatedFat 19.8 g, Sodium 1662 mg, Sugar 12 g
More about "cheese and bacon waffles recipes"
EASY BACON CHEESE WAFFLE - COOKING MANIAC
5/5 (6)Total Time 20 minsEstimated Reading Time 5 mins
- In a large batter bowl, measure out the flour, baking powder, sugar, black pepper and salt, stirring well to combine ingredients.
- In another bowl, separate egg whites from yolk. Set yoke aside and beat egg whites until they form stiff peaks.
2 INGREDIENT CHAFFLE (CARNIVORE WAFFLES) - PRIMAL EDGE HEALTH
JAMES MARTIN'S BACON WAFFLES WITH MAPLE SYRUP RECIPE
BACON CHEDDAR WAFFLES RECIPE - CHISEL & FORK
BACON, EGG, AND CHEESE WAFFLES RECIPE - THE SPRUCE EATS
BACON, CHEESE, AND SCALLION WAFFLES RECIPE | RECIPE | BREAKFAST ...
SAVORY BACON CHEESE & CHIVE WAFFLES - A COMFY KITCHEN
CHEDDAR AND BACON WAFFLES – JAMIE COOKS IT UP
BACON AND CHEESE LOADED HASHBROWN WAFFLES - BIG BEAR'S WIFE
SAVORY BACON AND CHEESE WAFFLES - KIM'S CRAVINGS
BACON CHEDDAR WAFFLES - SAVORY WAFFLE RECIPE - FIFTEEN …
HAM WAFFLE RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BACON, EGG, AND CHEESE STUFFED WAFFLE RECIPE - SIMPLY SOUTHERN …
BACON AND CHEESE WAFFLES RECIPE | PCC COMMUNITY MARKETS
BEST BACON, EGG, AND CHEESE WAFFLES - HOW TO MAKE BACON, EGG, …
LOADED EGG BACON CHEESE WAFFLES - JULIE'S EATS & TREATS
BACON AND CHEESE WAFFLES - AN EASY WAFFLE RECIPE TO TRY …
SAVOURY CHEESE AND BACON WAFFLES - VENTRAY RECIPES
BACON MAC AND CHEESE WAFFLES - FOOD24
CHEESE AND BACON-FILLED WAFFLES RECIPE - PILLSBURY.COM
KETO BACON & CHEESE WAFFLES | KETODIET BLOG
BACON, CHEESE, AND SCALLION WAFFLES - SERIOUS EATS
POTATO, EGG AND CHEESE WAFFLES (WITH BACON!) - SCATTERED …
SAVOURY CRISPY BACON, CHEESE AND GREEN ONION WAFFLES
LOADED KETO WAFFLES STUFFED WITH BACON, EGGS, & CHEESE | HIP2KETO
BACON, APPLE AND CHEDDAR WAFFLES RECIPE - PUREWOW
BACON POTATO AND CHEESE WAFFLES - MOM ON TIMEOUT
CHEDDAR CHEESE WAFFLES RECIPE - THERESCIPES.INFO
BACON, CHEESE, AND SCALLION WAFFLES RECIPE - SERIOUS EATS
BACON AND GOAT CHEESE EGG WAFFLE RECIPE - KITCHEN TRICKS
CHEDDAR BACON WAFFLES - ALIYAH'S RECIPES AND TIPS
HEALTHY BACON & CHEESE WAFFLES + MORE CAULIFLOWER RECIPES
SAVORY CHEESE AND BACON WAFFLES | EAT FARM LOVE
10 BEST BACON EGG WAFFLE RECIPES | YUMMLY
ALL-IN-ONE BACON AND CHEDDAR WAFFLES RECIPE - TABLESPOON.COM
BACON MAC AND CHEESE WAFFLES - FRESH FLAVORFUL
#bacon #60-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #pancakes-and-waffles #breakfast #lunch #eggs-dairy #pork #american #easy #beginner-cook #heirloom-historical #holiday-event #kid-friendly #grains #cheese #eggs #dietary #christmas #new-years #high-calcium #comfort-food #inexpensive #high-in-something #meat #pasta-rice-and-grains #taste-mood
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How to make bacon cheddar waffles?How to Make Bacon Cheddar Waffles: To get started, whisk to combine flour, sugar, salt, and baking powder in a bowl: For the wet ingredients, whisk to combine egg yolks, milk, and melted butter: Take the leftover egg whites and whip them to soft peaks with a mixer:
What is in the Bacon and cheese loaded waffles at McDonald's?These Bacon and Cheese Loaded Hashbrown Waffles are packed with shredded hashbrowns, eggs, bacon and shredded cheese for the ultimate brunch entree! In a large bowl, stir together potatoes, bacon bits, cheese and beaten eggs until combines.
How do you make waffles with pancake mix?—MarGenne Rowley, Oasis, Utah Place pancake mix in a large bowl. In another bowl, whisk the egg, milk, sour cream and butter. Stir into pancake mix until blended. Fold in bacon and cheese. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown.
How many calories are in bacon and cheese waffles?Fold in bacon and cheese. Bake in a preheated waffle iron according to manufacturer's directions until golden brown. 2 waffles: 370 calories, 20g fat (12g saturated fat), 98mg cholesterol, 773mg sodium, 32g carbohydrate (10g sugars, 2g fiber), 13g protein.