PARTY CHEESE BALL
- Beat cream cheese and cheddar cheese in small bowl with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Mix in all remaining ingredients except pecans; cover. Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- Shape into ball; roll in pecans. Serve with assorted NABISCO Crackers.
CLASSIC PARTY CHEESE BALL
- Combine the cream cheese and Cheddar cheese in a bowl; use your hands to mix together. Add the pimento, green pepper, onion, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, and salt; mix, and shape into a ball. Spread the pecans onto a plate. Roll the cheese ball in the pecans until evenly coated. Refrigerate overnight before serving.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 240.8 calories, Carbohydrate 2.7 g, Cholesterol 60.8 mg, Fat 22.5 g, Fiber 0.5 g, Protein 8 g, SaturatedFat 12.5 g, Sodium 268.4 mg, Sugar 0.7 g
CHEESE BALL I
This is a wonderful cheese ball. It is very easy to make and simply delicious. Whenever I make it for gatherings or work it always gets great reviews. Serve with an assortment of crackers.
Provided by Ellen Rainey
Number Of Ingredients 5
- In a large bowl, mix together cream cheese, Cheddar cheese, and dressing mix. Form into one large ball or two smaller balls. Roll in chopped pecans to coat surface. Decorate the top with pecan halves. Refrigerate for at least 2 hours, or overnight.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 149.2 calories, Carbohydrate 1.9 g, Cholesterol 28.4 mg, Fat 14 g, Fiber 0.7 g, Protein 4.8 g, SaturatedFat 6.1 g, Sodium 179.4 mg, Sugar 0.4 g
This is a very tasty cheese ball recipe that I got from my cousin. You can make it with lower in fat cheese. I usually use the lower in fat cheese and you can't tell a difference.
Provided by MsBaton
Yield 24 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Beat cream cheese, cheddar cheese, onion, Worcestershire sauce, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper with a mixer until combined.
- Shape into a ball.
- Roll in pecans.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 123.8, Fat 11.2, SaturatedFat 5.1, Cholesterol 25.3, Sodium 125.8, Carbohydrate 1.9, Fiber 0.5, Sugar 0.8, Protein 4.6
CHEESE BALL WITH CREAM CHEESE
This is the best cheese ball I've ever had! It's full of delicious spices. You can serve it either inside a loaf of black Russian rye bread (with the center cut out), or you can roll the cheese ball in nuts of your choice.
Provided by Elisa Adams
Number Of Ingredients 7
- In a medium-size mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, Parmesan cheese, mayonnaise, oregano, Worcestershire sauce, chives and garlic powder. Mix well. Shape the mixture into a ball and refrigerate it until ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 214 calories, Carbohydrate 1.7 g, Cholesterol 54.9 mg, Fat 21.1 g, Protein 5 g, SaturatedFat 11.2 g, Sodium 227.8 mg, Sugar 0.3 g
EASY CHEESE BALL II
A delicious and easy way to enjoy a cheese ball. Serve with crackers and enjoy! You can cut this recipe in half to make a smaller version. You could substitute Colby, mozzarella, or Monterey Jack cheese for the Cheddar the recipe calls for.
Provided by EXPLORE725
Number Of Ingredients 4
- In a medium size bowl, mash cream cheese. Mix dressing mix and Cheddar cheese into the cream cheese. Shape the mixture into a ball. Roll the ball in the chopped nuts. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve. Yum!
Nutrition Facts : Calories 557.4 calories, Carbohydrate 7.5 g, Cholesterol 112.8 mg, Fat 52.5 g, Fiber 2.2 g, Protein 17 g, SaturatedFat 24 g, Sodium 720.1 mg, Sugar 1.3 g
More about "cheese ball 2 recipes"
CHEESE BALL RECIPE (EASY CLASSIC) - COOKING CLASSY
5/5 (10)Total Time 1 hr 15 minsCategory SnackCalories 211 per serving
- Add cream cheese, sour, garlic powder and onion powder and pepper to a medium mixing bowl. Mix with an electric hand mixer until smooth.
CLASSIC CHEESE BALL RECIPE - TASTES BETTER FROM SCRATCH
5/5 (110)Calories 101 per servingCategory Appetizer
- Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth. Add cheese, green onion, Worcestershire sauce, hot sauce, parley, garlic powder, oregano and pepper and mix well to combine.
- Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl and gather the mixture into one lump. Lightly grease your hands and form the mixture into a round ball.
- Place the pecans on a plate. Hold the cheese ball in one hand and use the other hand to scoop the pecans onto the outside of the ball, pressing them in gently and turning the ball to coat all sides.
- Cover the cheeseball in cling wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour to allow it to firm up. Take it out of the refrigerator about 20 minutes before serving to allow it to soften just slightly. Serve with crackers, pretzels, vegetables or anything else you'd love to dip in cheese!
25+ EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPES – HOW TO MAKE CHEESE BALLS ...
Author Sienna Livermore
10 BEST PHILADELPHIA CREAM CHEESE CHEESE BALL RECIPES | …
ULTIMATE CHEESE BALL RECIPES | BETTER HOMES & GARDENS
10 BEST CREAM CHEESE BALL CHEESE BALL RECIPES | YUMMLY
EASY CLASSIC CHEESE BALL RECIPE - NATASHASKITCHEN.COM
5/5 (14)Total Time 18 minsCategory EasyCalories 182 per serving
- Cut bacon into small pieces and sauté until cooked. Once cooled, set aside 1/4 of the bacon for the topping.
- In a bowl, add 3/4 of the bacon, 1/4 cup sour cream, 16 oz cream cheese, 1/2 cup four-cheese blend, 1 cup cheddar cheese, 3 Tbsp green onions, 1/4 cup walnuts, 3 Tbsp Ranch seasoning, 1/2 tsp garlic powder, 1/4 tsp pepper, and 1 tsp poppy seeds. With a wooden spatula, mix all ingredients until well combined.
- Finely chop the remaining 1/4 of bacon, 1/4 cup cheddar cheese, 1 Tbsp green onion, and 1/4 cup walnuts. Mix together with the 1/4 tsp poppy seed. Spread this mixture onto a cutting board.
- Form a ball out of the cheese mixture and roll the cheese ball over the toppings to fully coat and shape into an even ball as it's coated. Serve right away or cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
15 PARTY-READY CHEESE BALL RECIPES - THE SPRUCE EATS
Estimated Reading Time 5 mins
- Brie and Cranberry Cheese Ball. Hello, is it Brie you're looking for? This festive cheese ball with dried cranberries, Brie, and cream cheese is perfect for bringing to holiday parties and office potlucks to spread on crackers or baguette slices.
- Celebration Cheese Ball With Pecans. Can we celebrate with a cheese ball? Yes, pecan. Cheddar and cream cheese get a lift from onion and garlic and a crunch from pecans in this game-day and holiday favorite that's rolled in chopped nuts.
- Bacon and Fig Cheese Ball. Here's a recipe that combines two classic flavors into one cheesy (in a good way.) appetizer. Fig jam, crispy crumbled bacon, scallions, cheddar, and cream cheese combine to form a spread that's great for all of your festive gatherings, from holiday brunches to bridal showers.
- Pineapple Cheese Ball. Say aloha to a cheese ball packed with tropical flavor. Crushed pineapples add sweetness, while chopped green bell pepper and green onion lend texture and freshness.
- Bacon and Smoked Gouda Cheese Ball. Think you can keep your party guests from demolishing this nut-free party cheese ball? Gouda luck. Yes, you guessed it—it's made with smoked Gouda, plus cream cheese, and a few other easy-to-find ingredients.
- Greek Cheese Ball. Enjoy a Greek getaway without even leaving the couch. Rich Kalamata olives, salty feta, fresh green peppers, and creamy Greek yogurt are just a few of the treasures you'll find inside.
- Blue Cheese Ball. You won't feel blue once you get a taste of this classic party spread. Simply form a cheese ball out of blended blue cheese crumbles, cream cheese, and black olives, then cover with walnuts and snipped fresh chives.
- Jalapeno Peach Cheese Ball of Darkness. Don't be afraid of the cheese ball. This chillingly good Halloween starter is coated in black sesame seeds for a dark and creepy look, but sweetness lurks inside in the form of fruit preserves added to the cream cheese filling.
- Vegan Party Cheese Ball. Move on over, dairy—there's a new "cheese" ball in town. This vegan appetizer gets its creamy texture from a blended mixture of soaked cashews, nutritional yeast, and vegan cream cheese, with lemon and a few spices added for flavor.
- Festive Party Cheese Ball with Pecans. This retro appetizer is made from a simple combination of cheeses that are shaped into a festive ball, then rolled in finely chopped pecans.
ULTIMATE CHEESE BALL (SO EASY - PERFECT FOR PARTIES ...
5/5 (10)Total Time 1 hr 5 minsCategory AppetizerCalories 207 per serving
- To a large stand mixer add the cream cheese, sour cream, cheddar cheese, garlic powder and onion powder and black pepper until smooth, about 1-2 minutes.
- Lay a large plastic wrap square on your counter and put the mixture on it, then gather the sides and bunch them up to help shape the mixture into a ball.
- Add the chopped pecans to a large bowl and roll the cheese ball into the chopped pecans then serve with crackers.
THE BEST CHEESE BALL RECIPE EVER! - YOUR HOMEBASED MOM
4.4/5 (39)Total Time 15 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 2030 per serving
- Combine all ingredients except for almonds and mix well. You may need to use your hands to do this! You want to make sure all the flavors are well mixed.
- After chilling, divide mixture into two cheese balls. At this point you can roll in chopped almonds and serve or wrap up again and keep in the refrigerator until ready to serve. Be sure it is airtight. Cover with almonds right before serving.
10+ EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPES | MYRECIPES
Estimated Reading Time 2 mins
MINI CHEESE BALL RECIPE - AN EASY APPETIZER MADE JUST FOR TWO!
Servings 6Total Time 15 minsCategory AppetizersCalories 180 per serving
EASY CHEDDAR CHEESE BALL RECIPES
CHEESE BALL RECIPES : FOOD NETWORK | FOOD NETWORK
CHILI CHEESE BALL RECIPE | COOKING BLOG
REE DRUMMOND'S CHRISTMAS TREE CHEESE BALL RECIPE IS THE ...
TWO EASY CHEESE BALL RECIPES - YOUTUBE
REAL CHEESE BALLS #2 | HEALTHY FREE RECIPE, COOKING, FOOD
CRANBERRY-PECAN-CHEESE BALL RECIPE | RECIPES FROM HEAVEN
BACON RANCH CHEESE BALL RECIPE - VALENTINA'S CORNER
TOP 10 CHEESE BALL RECIPES | TASTE OF HOME
CHEESE BALLS 3 WAYS | PEOPLE.COM
#30-minutes-or-less #time-to-make #course #main-ingredient #cuisine #preparation #occasion #north-american #south-west-pacific #for-large-groups #appetizers #eggs-dairy #fruit #american #australian #canadian #caribbean #southern-united-states #southwestern-united-states #easy #no-cook #refrigerator #central-american #beginner-cook #potluck #dinner-party #fall #holiday-event #kid-friendly #picnic #spring #summer #winter #dips #easter #spreads #cheese #hawaiian #dietary #gifts #christmas #hanukkah #new-years #thanksgiving #seasonal #comfort-food #wedding #midwestern #passover #inexpensive #northeastern-united-states #british-columbian #ontario #quebec #costa-rican #guatemalan #honduran #tropical-fruit #pineapple #brunch #superbowl #taste-mood #savory #sweet #to-go #equipment #small-appliance #mixer #number-of-servings #presentation #served-cold #3-steps-or-less #technique
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How do you make a cheese ball with cream cheese and cheese?In a medium size bowl, mash cream cheese. Mix dressing mix and Cheddar cheese into the cream cheese. Shape the mixture into a ball. Roll the ball in the chopped nuts. Refrigerate covered until ready to serve. See how to make a pecan-studded cheese ball with Cheddar and cream cheese.
Can you make a cheeseball in 15 minutes?Nothing beats an appetizer that can be made in 15 minutes, that’s what I love most about this cheese ball. That’s also the best thing about this easy vegetable dip and homemade shrimp cocktail. A homemade cheeseball is one of the most classic holiday appetizers, ever!
What are some classic flavors that combine to make a cheese ball?Here's a recipe that combines two classic flavors into one cheesy (in a good way.) appetizer. Fig jam, crispy crumbled bacon, scallions, cheddar, and cream cheese combine to form a spread that's great for all of your festive gatherings, from holiday brunches to bridal showers. Say aloha to a cheese ball packed with tropical flavor.
How do you make pecans and cream cheese cheese balls?Instructions 1 Place cream cheese in a mixing bowl and mix until smooth. ... 2 Use a rubber spatula to scrape the sides of the bowl and gather the mixture into one lump. ... 3 Place the pecans on a plate. ... 4 Cover the cheeseball in cling wrap and refrigerate for about 1 hour to allow it to firm up. ...