Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat the vegetable oil in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the onion and cook until softened, about 5 minutes. Add the garlic and cook, stirring, 1 minute. Add the beef and 1/2 teaspoon salt and cook, breaking up the meat, until browned, about 3 minutes. Add the tomato paste and chili powder and cook, stirring, about 2 more minutes.
- Meanwhile, heat the refried beans in a small saucepan. Thin the sour cream with about 2 tablespoons water in a small bowl.
- Spread the beans on the tostadas, then top with the beef and cheese. Drizzle with the sour cream. Top with lettuce, hot sauce and/or cilantro.
CHEESY BEAN TOSTADA
Looking for a cheesy tostada recipe that also happens to be good for you? Look no further! Bonus: This melty dish comes together in your microwave.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 4 sevings, 2 topped tortillas each.
Number Of Ingredients 8
- Spread beans evenly onto tortillas; sprinkle with chili powder. Top evenly with corn and cheese.
- Place 1 topped tortilla on microwavable plate. Microwave on HIGH 30 seconds or until cheese is melted. Repeat with remaining tortillas.
- Top with remaining ingredients. Serve warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 400, Fat 10 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 15 mg, Sodium 1060 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 15 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 17 g
CRISPY OVEN BEEF-AND-BEAN TOSTADAS
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
- Mix garlic salt, onion powder, garlic powder, cumin, and black pepper together in a small bowl.
- Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Cook and stir beef, onion, and garlic in the hot skillet until browned and crumbly, 5 to 7 minutes; drain and discard grease. Keep warm while preparing tostada shells.
- Brush oil over both sides of tortillas and arrange on a baking sheet.
- Bake tortillas in preheated oven until crisped on top, about 5 minutes. Flip tortillas and continue baking until other side crisps, 2 to 3 minutes more.
- Heat refried beans in a saucepan over medium-low, stirring regularly until hot, about 5 minutes (see Cook's Note).
- Divide refried beans between tostadas and spread over one side of each; spoon ground beef mixture over the beans. Top each tostada with lettuce, Cheddar cheese, and diced tomato.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 743.3 calories, Carbohydrate 56.1 g, Cholesterol 119.9 mg, Fat 40.7 g, Fiber 13.6 g, Protein 40.1 g, SaturatedFat 18 g, Sodium 1229.4 mg, Sugar 4 g
CHEESY BEEF TOSTADAS
Spicy beef. Hearty beans. Shredded cheese. Lettuce, tomato and a dollop of sour cream atop a crispy tortilla. All that-in one Healthy Living recipe.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield Makes 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 9
- Heat oven to 400ºF.
- Place tortillas in single layer on baking sheet; spray with cooking spray. Sprinkle evenly with 1 tsp. chili powder. Bake 7 to 8 min. or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, brown meat in large skillet. Add beans, salsa and remaining chili powder; cook 4 min. or until heated through, stirring occasionally. Remove from heat. Stir in half the cheese.
- Spread meat mixture onto tortillas; top with remaining cheese, lettuce, tomatoes and sour cream.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 100, Fat 4.5 g, SaturatedFat 2 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 40 mg, Sodium 50 mg, Carbohydrate 0 g, Fiber 0 g, Sugar 0 g, Protein 13 g
LIGHT BEAN AND CHEESE TOSTADA
This is a yummy, yummy light meal. I developed this to counteract my Mexican cravings on Weight Watchers. It is 4 points according to the Recipe Builder. Top it with salsa, which is free, or add some sour cream. Just make sure you count the extra points.
Provided by Amanda Beth
Yield 1 serving(s)
Number Of Ingredients 7
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray a baking sheet with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spread refried beans on tortilla, like pizza sauce on a pizza.
- Sprinkle seasonings on beans.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake until tortilla is crispy, about 2-2 1/2 minutes.
- Serve with salsa, if desired.
BLACK BEAN TOSTADAS
- Set an oven rack about 6 inches from the heat source and preheat the oven's broiler.
- Combine refried black beans, black beans, green chiles, garlic powder, chili powder, cayenne, salt, and pepper in a saucepan. Heat over medium heat until warm and combined, 3 to 4 minutes.
- Place tostada shells on an ungreased baking sheet and evenly distribute bean mixture between them. Top with Monterey Jack cheese.
- Broil in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, watching carefully to avoid burning tostadas, 1 to 3 minutes.
- Serve immediately and garnish with salsa, lettuce, sour cream, and guacamole.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 290.6 calories, Carbohydrate 27.3 g, Cholesterol 28.3 mg, Fat 14.4 g, Fiber 7.9 g, Protein 14.5 g, SaturatedFat 7 g, Sodium 813.5 mg, Sugar 1.9 g
BLACK BEAN & SWEET POTATO TOSTADAS
These spicy veggie-packed tostadas won over my meat-loving husband. To make them even faster, shop for baked tostada shells. -Lauren Delaney-Wallace, Glen Carbon, Illinois
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 17
- Preheat broiler. Place sweet potato in a microwave-safe bowl; microwave, covered, on high until tender, 2-3 minutes. For sauce, mix mayonnaise, lime juice and chipotle pepper., In a large saucepan, heat oil over medium heat; saute onion until tender, 3-4 minutes. Add garlic and seasonings; cook and stir 1 minute. Stir in beans; heat through. Stir in sweet potato; keep warm., In two batches, spritz both sides of tortillas with cooking spray and place on a baking sheet; broil 4-5 in. from heat until crisp and lightly browned, about 1 minute per side. Sprinkle immediately with cheese. To serve, top tortillas with sauce, bean mixture and, if desired, lettuce.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 407 calories, Fat 15g fat (6g saturated fat), Cholesterol 27mg cholesterol, Sodium 676mg sodium, Carbohydrate 54g carbohydrate (8g sugars, Fiber 10g fiber), Protein 16g protein.
More about "cheesy bean tostada recipes"
CHEESE AND BEAN TOSTADA RECIPE | PRODUCE FOR KIDS
Servings 2Total Time 10 minsCategory Entree & Main DishesCalories 530 per serving
BEAN AND CHEESE TOSTADAS - LORD BYRON'S KITCHEN
5/5 (4)Total Time 40 minsCategory Main CourseCalories 784 per serving
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and a wire rack. Set aside.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, over medium-high heat, add the corn and saute the corn until the corn blackens just slightly. Remove from the heat. Add the black beans and cayenne pepper. Stir to combine. Set aside.
- Stir the refried beans until smooth. Spread about 2-3 tablespoons of the refried beans onto each tostada. Place the tostadas onto the baking sheet in a single layer. Do not overlap.
- Top each tostada with about 2-3 tablespoons of the shredded cheese and place the tostadas in the oven and bake for 3-5 minutes or until the cheese is melted.
CRISPY BEAN TOSTADAS RECIPE - COOKIE AND KATE
REFRIED BEAN AND CHEESE TOSTADAS | KITCHN
CRISPY BEAN AND CHEESE TOSTADAS - RECIPES SIMPLE
BEAN AND CHEESE TOSTADAS - SON SHINE KITCHEN
EASY BEAN & BEEF TOSTADAS - BITES OF FLAVOR
BLACK BEAN & EGG TOSTADAS RECIPE | GET CRACKING
CHEESY BROCCOLI AND BLACK BEAN TOSTADAS - FAMILY FOOD …
20 TACO BELL COPYCAT RECIPES - TASTE OF HOME
GROUND BEEF TOSTADAS RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
BEST TOSTADA RECIPE (WITH VIDEO) | HOW TO FEED A LOON
INSANELY EASY REFRIED BEAN TOSTADAS - YUMMY NOISES
CRISPY BEAN AND CHEESE TOSTADAS | HOTDISH RECIPES, TOSTADA …
BLACK BEAN TOSTADAS WITH CHEESE AND CORN SALSA | RECIPES
BEAN, RADISH AND CHEESE TOSTADAS - CEJA VINEYARDS
EASY BLACK BEAN TOSTADAS - JUST 10 MINUTES PREP! (VIDEO)
13 BEST TOSTADA RECIPES FOR MEXICAN FOOD LOVERS - INSANELY GOOD
CRUNCHY TOSTADAS WITH CREAMY REFRIED BEANS | PLANT-BASED RECIPE ...
CHEESY GUACAMOLE TOSTADA - TWO PEAS & THEIR POD
GROUND BEEF TOSTADA RECIPE - EASY GROUND BEEF TOSTADAS
CHEESY CHICKEN TOSTADAS RECIPE - MENUPLANS.COM MAKING MENU …
BLACK BEAN & CHEESE TOSTADAS | LINDSEY EATS
BEAN AND CHEESE TOSTADA RECIPE | SPARKRECIPES
CHEESY SWEET POTATO TOSTADAS WITH BLACK BEANS, CORN, AND …
CHEESY BEAN TOSTADA USDA RECIPE FOR CHILD CARE CENTERS
EASY BEEF TOSTADAS - BAREFEET IN THE KITCHEN
GROUND BEEF TOSTADAS - SPEND WITH PENNIES
BEEFY BEAN TOSTADAS - COUNTRYSIDE CRAVINGS
BEAN & CHEESE TOSTADA - SUPER HEALTHY KIDS
CHEESY BROCCOLI AND BLACK BEAN TOSTADAS | RECIPE | QUICK …
CRISPY BAKED VEGGIE TOSTADA (MADE IN 15 MINUTES)- KATHRYN 'S …
CHEESY BLACK BEAN & AVOCADO TOSTADAS | FORAGER PROJECT
CHEESY BEEF TOSTADAS - THERESCIPES.INFO
CHEESY BEEF TOSTADAS - THERESCIPES.INFO
BEEF & CHEESE TOSTADAS RECIPE | HELLOFRESH
CHEESY BROCCOLI AND BLACK BEAN TOSTADAS | RECIPE | FOOD, TOSTADAS, …
CHEESY VEGETABLE TOSTADAS - SPRINKLEDIY
You'll also love
Top Asked Questions
How much cheese do you put on tostadas?Remove the paper towels from under the tostadas. Spread 1 1/4 cups refried beans on the tostadas (about 3 tablespoons each). Sprinkle with 3/4 cup shredded Mexican cheese blend (about 2 tablespoons each). Bake until the beans are warmed through and cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
How to cook tostadas in the oven?Place tostada shells on an ungreased baking sheet and evenly distribute bean mixture between them. Top with Monterey Jack cheese. Broil in the preheated oven until cheese is melted, watching carefully to avoid burning tostadas, 1 to 3 minutes.
What is the best way to cook tortillas in the oven?My favorite is Tapatio. Crunchy pan-fried tortillas are topped with refried beans and shredded cheese, then baked until warm. Arrange a rack in the middle of the oven and heat the oven to 450ºF.