CHEESY CHICKEN & BROCCOLI MACARONI
Use a cup of broth and some frozen broccoli to make a Cheesy Chicken & Broccoli Macaroni. This chicken and broccoli macaroni serves six in forty minutes.
Provided by My Food and Family
Yield 6 servings, 1-1/2 cups each
Number Of Ingredients 5
- Cook and stir chicken in large nonstick skillet on medium-high heat 8 to 10 min. or until done.
- Stir in broth. Bring to boil. Add macaroni; stir. Cover; simmer on medium-low heat 8 to 10 min. or until macaroni is tender.
- Add VELVEETA and broccoli; cook 4 to 5 min. or until VELVEETA is completely melted and broccoli is heated through, stirring frequently.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 310, Fat 8 g, SaturatedFat 4 g, TransFat 0 g, Cholesterol 75 mg, Sodium 720 mg, Carbohydrate 25 g, Fiber 3 g, Sugar 6 g, Protein 27 g
CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI PASTA RECIPE BY TASTY
Here's what you need: olive oil, chicken breasts, salt, pepper, yellow onion, garlic, chicken broth, water, pasta shells, broccoli, cayenne powder, nutmeg, milk, shredded cheddar cheese
Provided by Tasty
Yield 4 servings
Number Of Ingredients 14
- Heat olive oil on medium heat in a large pot. Add chicken breasts, season with salt and pepper, and allow the chicken to brown on one side.
- Flip chicken, then add onions and garlic as the second side browns.
- Once the chicken has browned on both sides, add chicken broth, water, and pasta to the pot.
- Stir all ingredients, cover the pot with a lid, and bring to a boil. When it begins to boil, uncover and stir. Bring the heat to low, stir, then cover and let simmer for 20 minutes.
- After 20 minutes has passed, uncover and add in the broccoli. Stir continually as the broccoli steams until the rest of the liquid evaporates.
- Add milk and cheddar cheese and stir until the cheese melts and you have a smooth cheese sauce.
- Add salt and pepper (to taste), cayenne, and nutmeg. Stir once more, then you're ready to serve.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 1318 calories, Carbohydrate 133 grams, Fat 60 grams, Fiber 9 grams, Protein 57 grams, Sugar 14 grams
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI MACARONI AND CHEESE
Mix Cheddar, Pecorino-Romano and Parmesan for an extra-cheesy chicken mac and cheese.
Provided by Food Network Kitchen
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Add the macaroni and broccoli and cook for 5 minutes; the pasta will only be about halfway cooked. Reserve 1 cup of the cooking water, then drain the pasta and broccoli and return them to the pot.
- Meanwhile, sprinkle the chicken with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon of the butter in a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook, stirring occasionally, until browned and cooked through, 5 to 7 minutes; set aside.
- Put the pot with the pasta and broccoli over low heat. Stir in the milk, flour, mustard, Worcestershire, 1 teaspoon salt and the remaining 1 tablespoon butter. Bring to a simmer and cook, stirring, until the sauce thickens and the pasta is al dente, 3 to 5 minutes. Turn off the heat, add the Cheddar, Pecorino-Romano, Parmesan, cooked chicken and 1/4 cup of the reserved cooking water and stir until the cheese melts. Gradually add the remaining cooking water as needed until the pasta is creamy and saucy. Serve hot.
CHEESY CHICKEN PASTA WITH BROCCOLI AND BACON
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Season with salt until it tastes like the sea. Cook the pasta until not quite al dente, about 7 minutes. Transfer with a spaghetti scoop or slotted spoon to a bowl and set aside. Add the broccoli to the pasta water and blanch briefly. Transfer with a slotted spoon to a bowl. Reserve the pasta water.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the butter in a large pan over medium heat. Once the butter is melted, add the garlic and cook until fragrant, about 30 seconds. Whisk in the flour and cook for 2 minutes. Whisk in the milk, then bring to a boil. Reduce the heat to a simmer and cook, whisking, until the sauce is slightly thickened, about 5 minutes. Stir in the Gruyere, sour cream and Parmesan and whisk until smooth. Add the hot sauce and season with salt and pepper.
- Add the pasta, chicken and broccoli to the sauce. Continue to cook until the pasta is al dente and the sauce coats the pasta, 4 to 5 minutes. Use pasta water to adjust the consistency of the sauce if needed.
- Distribute the pasta into bowls and top with the bacon and chives.
MACARONI AND CHEESY CHICKEN BAKED CASSEROLE
Take your mac and cheese weeknight dinner to a whole new level with this veggie-kissed casserole. The crunchy cheese and bread crumb topping makes a perfect finish for the creamy filling.
Provided by By Brooke Lark
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat oven to 375°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Cook and drain macaroni as directed on package, using minimum cook time.
- In 5-quart Dutch oven, melt 4 tablespoons butter over medium heat. Beat in flour, onion salt, garlic salt and pepper with whisk until thickened. Cook 1 minute longer. Beat in milk. Heat to boiling over high heat, stirring frequently; boil and stir 1 minute. Remove from heat. Stir in 3 cups of the cheese until melted. Stir in macaroni, chicken and frozen broccoli. Pour into baking dish. Sprinkle remaining 1 cup cheese on top.
- In small bowl, mix bread crumbs and melted butter; stir until combined. Sprinkle over macaroni mixture.
- Bake 33 to 36 minutes or until mixture is bubbly (at least 165°F in center) and bread crumbs are browned.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 550, Carbohydrate 44 g, Cholesterol 100 mg, Fat 3, Fiber 2 g, Protein 28 g, SaturatedFat 16 g, ServingSize About 1 1/4 cups, Sodium 720 mg, Sugar 6 g, TransFat 1 g
CHEESY BROCCOLI MACARONI
You'll need just four ingredients to fix this macaroni and cheese that gets extra flavor from broccoli and bacon. "It's a quick and easy dish, and it makes a nice lunch or side dish for supper," assures Dorothy Pritchett of Wills Point, Texas.
Provided by Taste of Home
Yield 4 servings.
Number Of Ingredients 4
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large saucepan, cook broccoli according to package directions until crisp-tender; drain. Add the cheese; cook and stir over medium-low heat until cheese is melted. , Drain macaroni; transfer to a large bowl. Stir in the cheese mixture. Sprinkle with bacon.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 391 calories, Fat 17g fat (10g saturated fat), Cholesterol 40mg cholesterol, Sodium 762mg sodium, Carbohydrate 40g carbohydrate (6g sugars, Fiber 3g fiber), Protein 20g protein.
CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI CASSEROLE
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Butter the bottom and sides of a 9x13-inch dish.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil. Add chicken and continue to boil until no longer pink, 5 to 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, combine broccoli, cream of chicken soup, Cheddar cheese, 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, mozzarella cheese, sour cream, and pepper in a large bowl. Mix well.
- Drain chicken and add to broccoli mixture. Mix well. Pour into the prepared baking dish and spread evenly.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 20 minutes. Add remaining Parmesan cheese on top and continue to bake until cheese is melted, 3 to 5 minutes.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 265.3 calories, Carbohydrate 9.1 g, Cholesterol 55.8 mg, Fat 17.4 g, Fiber 0.9 g, Protein 18.3 g, SaturatedFat 9.2 g, Sodium 832.4 mg, Sugar 1.1 g
CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI PASTA
This Cheesy Chicken Broccoli Pasta is a dish that is packed with cheesy, rich flavor, loaded with chicken and broccoli. It's prepared all in the same pot to ensure each bite is tasty and easy to whip up in a flash! One pot and only 30 minutes is all you require to make this incredibly delicious dish!
Provided by Joanna Cismaru
Number Of Ingredients 12
- Heat the olive oil in a large skillet. Add the chicken breasts to the skillet and season them with salt and pepper. Cook for about 5 minutes until the chicken is cooked through and starts to lightly brown.
- Add the onions, garlic and cook for another 2 minutes until the onions softens a little bit.
- Add the pasta, chicken broth, milk and bring to a boil. Turn the heat down to low, stir, cover the pot/skillet and simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the pasta cooks through.
- Uncover the pot and stir in the broccoli. Continue cooking for a couple more minutes until all the liquid evaporates. Stir in the nutmeg and cheddar cheese. Taste for seasoning and adjust with salt and pepper if needed.
- Serve while warm.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 476 kcal, Carbohydrate 38 g, Protein 35 g, Fat 20 g, SaturatedFat 10 g, Cholesterol 96 mg, Sodium 576 mg, Fiber 2 g, Sugar 7 g, ServingSize 1 serving
CHEESY CHICKEN & BROCCOLI MACARONI
- Cook and stir chicken in large skillet sprayed with no stick cooking spray 2 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Stir in broth.
- Bring to boil.
- Stir in macaroni, reduce heat to medium low; cover with tight fitting lid.
- Simmer 8 to 10 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
- Add cheese and broccoli; stir until cheese is melted.
ONE-POT CHEESY BACON RANCH PASTA WITH CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI
- Heat bacon in a large Dutch oven over medium heat. Cook, flipping occasionally until browned and crisp, about 10 minutes. Drain on paper towels.
- Sprinkle chicken evenly with salt and pepper; cook in hot bacon drippings over medium-high heat, stirring often, until chicken is golden brown on all sides, about 4 minutes. Transfer chicken to a plate and set aside. Chicken will not be fully cooked at this point.
- Add shallot and garlic to drippings and cook, stirring often, until fragrant, 2 minutes. Stir in water and milk; use a wooden spoon to scrape any browned bits from bottom of the Dutch oven. Stir in pasta and ranch dressing mix. Bring to a boil and simmer for 6 minutes.
- Return chicken to the Dutch oven and add broccoli. Cook until pasta is tender and chicken is cooked through, 3 to 4 minutes. Stir in Cheddar cheese and sour cream to combine. Crumble cooked bacon over the top and serve hot.
Nutrition Facts : Calories 570.4 calories, Carbohydrate 60.4 g, Cholesterol 83.2 mg, Fat 20.6 g, Fiber 3.6 g, Protein 34.8 g, SaturatedFat 11.2 g, Sodium 680.2 mg, Sugar 5 g
More about "cheesy chicken and broccoli macaroni recipes"
CHEESY BROCCOLI CHICKEN PASTA BAKE - SIMPLY DELICIOUS
4.9/5 (7)Total Time 50 minsCategory DinnerCalories 522 per serving
- Add the pasta and cook for 8-10 minutes until just slightly underdone (it will continue cooking in the oven). With a slotted spoon or wire skimmer, remove the pasta from the water and transfer to a large bowl.
- In the same water, blanche the broccoli for 5 minutes then remove and place in the same bowl as the pasta. Finally, poach the chicken breasts in the same pot for 7-10 minutes until cooked through.
CHEESY CHICKEN & BROCCOLI SHELLS - MY INCREDIBLE RECIPES
20+ EASY, COMFORTING & CREAMY DINNER CASSEROLE RECIPES
35 CANNED CHICKEN RECIPES - COMFORTABLE FOOD
BEEF AND BROCCOLI RECIPE - EATING ON A DIME
20 MINUTE CHEESY BEEF AND SHELLS RECIPE | RECIPECRITIC
EASY CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI SOUP RECIPE RECIPES
CHEESY PASTA BAKE | RECIPES | JAMIE OLIVER
CHEESY CHICKEN, BACON AND BROCCOLI RANCH PASTA - THE RECIPE CRITIC
CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI BUBBLE UP CASSEROLE RECIPE - LANA'S COOKING
SKILLET BEEF AND POTATO'S, CHICKEN SALAD WITH FRUIT & BROCCOLI …
CROCKPOT CHICKEN AND STUFFING · EASY FAMILY RECIPES
CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI - SPEND WITH PENNIES
10+ DIETITIAN-FAVORITE HIGH-PROTEIN CASSEROLE RECIPES | EATINGWELL
15+ MOST POPULAR RECIPES IN JANUARY 2023 | EATINGWELL
CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI PASTA | MCCALLUM'S SHAMROCK PATCH
CHEESY POTATO FLOWER RECIPE - SWEET AND SAVORY MEALS
CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI PASTA SHELLS – COOKIN' WITH MIMA
HAM POTATO BROCCOLI CASSEROLE - VEGETABLE RECIPES
CHEESY CHICKEN AND BROCCOLI WHOLE WHEAT PASTA - FOODIECRUSH
CHEESY CRACK CHICKEN CASSEROLE RECIPE | RECIPECRITIC
GREEN CHILE MAC AND CHEESE WITH CHICKEN RECIPE
TOP 48 CHEESY CHICKEN BROCCOLI BRAID RECIPE RECIPES
CHICKEN-BROCCOLI MAC AND CHEESE WITH BACON RECIPE | MYRECIPES
You'll also love